Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Throw down your heart....It's all you need.

That is what I've come to. All I can do now is listen to my heart. It is the only source of knowledge that I truly trust anymore.

My mind has become a liability of sorts. It can be decieved. There are simply too many telling me too much. The sorting is a task unto itself. I have built some trust/faith in a few sensory sources, but the vast many have lost my respect/attention completely. As of recently, though I have been feeling the urgency to choose a path, because "time is short" as I have heard from so many predictions/prophecies. "We need to spend what time we have left preparing" is the sort of message I'm hearing alot of. I was buying into this, for the first few years I had heard it. I've assembled copious amounts of non-perishables and water at the family farm. I did this long ago largely as the result of my family's disbelief in my claims (so they're unaware of the stockpile, it's well hidden and I'll let 'em know it's there if necessary). I'm glad I did that, but I'm done worrying and listening to predictions and gurus now.
All of the preparations and bunkers will do as much good for a dark soul as they will for a light soul.

I suppose I'm lucky in that i'm fairly young and besides my dog, I have no lives that directly depend on me, so maybe this (concept of less physical preparation) is easier for someone in my position.

I've just been listening to Alex Jones' Sunday show, and then George Green's recent conference call. I'm far underprepared (physically) for what they and (others in that vein) are predicting, and I'm fairly certain that I never could be. While the knowledge these messengers relay is worth hearing, it can be very deflating especially if you're at all attatched to this reality.

I realised recently that anything that is worth knowing, I've known forever, I just had to remember.

I know very little of the handbook for the new paradigm, the law of one, the secret, and the like. There is likely much to be gained for some in that sort of information for some, but they remind me too much of the religion that I was exposed to growing up. There was good in there, but I had to sort through so much bollocks to get to it. It's exhausting, and I find that when something truly resonates w/ me, it's because I already knew it on some level.

What I know, has been in my heart as long as my consciousness has been able to interperit it. It is unconditional love for all life. It's all I really know for sure. I've found that I can see myself in all life (and vice versa), I empathize instinctively. So all joy is my joy, and all pain is my pain. I'm nearly certain that literally every human has felt this way (at least at on time), but the societal nurture has corrupted the message.
This is my heart, and I'm here to throw it down and forget everything else, and base all intent on this knowledge.

I feel like I can say unequivically that if we all remebered this unconditional love, our societal problems would be no match. It's a tall order, I know, but it's possible that if we walk the walk, others will see and remember.

I realise that I am untested and virtue untested is no virtue at all, but my test is coming and I know I'm prepared now.

So, I've learned what I need to here (earth) I think, but imho life is not just a quest for knowledge, it's also an adventure, and it can be fun. We can't (I hope at least) only be here to jam as much information into our brains as possible.

The adventure I feel will be of my own making, so I'm done worrying, and I'm feeling excited now, beacuse the only other thing thing I really know in my heart, is that love will prevail.

Here is my heart knowledge and imho, all I need to know in order to grow: Practice Uncondtional Love, seek Adventure.

If this resonates w/ you then please join me. Clear your head completely, throw down your heart, and listen to it's message.
Individually, I think it's all we need to really grow.

Thanks for reading.

peace Avalon.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote