Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 04:43 AM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

- Dick Cheney Indicted By Texas Grand Jury
A grand jury in Texas indicted Vice President Dick Cheney and former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales


http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?o...4&jumival=2825

not, yet, in the mainstream news media -- i wonder why ???

started with: who is profiting from prisons

(i think, the usa, have more people in jail, than anywhere else in the world)

quite a list of people !!!

attornies representing these accused people-have confirmed it is true

2 state district judges tossed from the bench

one judge-told "to step down"

it's light out !!!

at 6pm est tonight--www.therealnews.com will release more

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-27-2009 at 12:57 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania,Scranton
Posts: 95
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Hiya Susan.... question... are these your own thoughts? Or are you posting from an article?
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:17 AM   #3
manticore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Citizen of the World
Posts: 268
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Susan is right and she has quoted the right law. That is actually public information. It does not admit there are extraterrestrials, but in the event a US citizen comes into contact with one, they have it covered.

However, that law has been removed in 1991. For the official document, here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/6ojxme

Last edited by manticore; 10-21-2008 at 05:21 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:30 AM   #4
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania,Scranton
Posts: 95
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

I have been observing the posts on Avalon to see how many are finally making this connection. Hence that is why I asked. The cosmological paradigm is replacing the seperation of religion and technology/science. There is no difference. We view UFO's as "craft" and "objects" ..extraterrestials or extradimensionals...as aliens...in a third density paradigm. And then we view biblical angels and ascended masters as beings in a heirarchy that are somehow different.
I believe the truth is in the merging of both thought forms. They are one in the same... operating on different octaves of the spectrum.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:01 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Biblical Instructions Before Leaving Earth

There's something to ponder.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:34 AM   #6
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Et's are demons people. Don't mix truths together. Black and white is still gray. Its either one or the other. Remember the greatest trick the devil has ever done was convince people he doesn't exist. As long as Satan has you in the gray his job is done. You are right where he wants you.

Everyone that has ever come out of any type of occult group even down to the simplest witch practicing their majic will tell you that ET's are demons. The bible was the very first to mention demons. Demons knew exactly who Jesus was for they begged Him not to destroy them before their time had come. In one instance Jesus granted them this by casting them in a herd of pigs and ran them off a tall cliff into the ocean. Jesus knows their time.

Do not trust ET's, or the spiritists who contact them. It is an abomination to the Lord Jesus Christ. You have been warned. I warn you out of love.

Satan and a third of the angels were thrown out of heaven and ever since they will be futile in their efforts to thwart God. The bible calls Satan the god of this world Lucifer and God has allowed Satan to set up his kingdom on earth for one last show down and then his time will have come to an end.

Matt.24-The coming of the Lord will be like the days of Noah. Want to know what the days of Noah were like. Read Genesis Chapter 6. Demons were trying to taint the human blood line that Jesus would come through by breeding with humans. That is why there is an ever increase in alien abductions happening today. For the past 40 years Demons have been more increasingly obsessed with communicating to humans, occupying humans and abducting humans with particular interest in our reproductive system. Some how they think they are going to thwart God's plan.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:01 AM   #7
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

And therein lies the answer to that question.

No one can thwart God's plan. It is not possible IMO.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #8
motov
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: South of Heaven
Posts: 115
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Biblical Instructions Before Leaving Earth

There's something to ponder.
Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth..
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:49 AM   #9
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania,Scranton
Posts: 95
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Esu Jesus Sananda.... ring a bell with anyone? ...........


http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/index.html
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:01 AM   #10
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member
 
samncheese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Puyallup, Washington state
Posts: 138
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Oneness; you are so right, there is good and evil in the bible, good and evil in the world and good and evil in the heavens. Now we say they are on a path of service to self or others but what ever we call it, what is here hasen't changed, we changed.

Maybe we will get kicked out of the garden again, and join the bigger community of the galaxy.

Be at peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:13 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

I have to agree and I can see the connection between what we refer to as aliens or UFOs and what we refer to as "God" or "Jesus".

Which fascinates me to no end. Perhaps George Carlin had a point when he talked about how God and Jesus are revered and people who believe in UFOs/aliens are mocked. They have to be one and the same!

Of course, this information would probably blow the mind of a practicing Christian.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:48 AM   #12
pilot
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 153
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
I have been observing the posts on Avalon to see how many are finally making this connection. Hence that is why I asked. The cosmological paradigm is replacing the seperation of religion and technology/science. There is no difference. We view UFO's as "craft" and "objects" ..extraterrestials or extradimensionals...as aliens...in a third density paradigm. And then we view biblical angels and ascended masters as beings in a heirarchy that are somehow different.
I believe the truth is in the merging of both thought forms. They are one in the same... operating on different octaves of the spectrum.
Very well said, Oneness. I can visualize what you described but never tried to put it in words, and you just did!
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:24 AM   #13
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
Et's are demons people. Don't mix truths together. Black and white is still gray. Its either one or the other. Remember the greatest trick the devil has ever done was convince people he doesn't exist. As long as Satan has you in the gray his job is done. You are right where he wants you.

Everyone that has ever come out of any type of occult group even down to the simplest witch practicing their majic will tell you that ET's are demons. The bible was the very first to mention demons. Demons knew exactly who Jesus was for they begged Him not to destroy them before their time had come. In one instance Jesus granted them this by casting them in a herd of pigs and ran them off a tall cliff into the ocean. Jesus knows their time.

Do not trust ET's, or the spiritists who contact them. It is an abomination to the Lord Jesus Christ. You have been warned. I warn you out of love.

Satan and a third of the angels were thrown out of heaven and ever since they will be futile in their efforts to thwart God. The bible calls Satan the god of this world Lucifer and God has allowed Satan to set up his kingdom on earth for one last show down and then his time will have come to an end.

Matt.24-The coming of the Lord will be like the days of Noah. Want to know what the days of Noah were like. Read Genesis Chapter 6. Demons were trying to taint the human blood line that Jesus would come through by breeding with humans. That is why there is an ever increase in alien abductions happening today. For the past 40 years Demons have been more increasingly obsessed with communicating to humans, occupying humans and abducting humans with particular interest in our reproductive system. Some how they think they are going to thwart God's plan.
If i wanted a lecture on the bible I would have gone to church today. Please go post your mindless information in a christian website. The only truth is that of love ,freedom and the Law of ONE.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:37 AM   #14
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

What love is the Law of One? That sounds selfish. Please explain one. Are you saying you and the trees and everything is god? This is understood as pantheism, correct? You are a pantheist?

Whose there to love in a pantheistic view? Whose there to have peace with in a pantheistic view? When all there is is one? It really doesn't compute. It actual runs from truth in my opinion. If we are all one and one is all of us then I say this takes a very large dose of faith. And for what purpose would this serve?

I think whats really going on is that hell and sin are negative thoughts to the comfortable mind and its very easy to ignore or dismiss the Earth as having any order to it. Order consists of multiple components. You can't possibly pretend that we are one on a very dynamic planet. We don't get to claim ourselves the whole planet into one mass or unit. This is jibber jabber to me. Please explain.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #15
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

I feel that we are an embodiment of a spiritual energy source that wishes to experience.I wish people would have more faith in themselves;whether the greys/reps. are demons or not is in the perspective of the beholder and is fundamentally irrelevant.What i propose is relevant is the fact that we are immortal and on a path to enlightenment and we have to experience each other's vibrations on the physical as much as the spiritual to further this advancement.Maybe the demons as you refer to them are just that to your interpretation; i try and look at them as aiding our spiritual development by showing us what darkness is from 'this side of the fence' in the horrors of what people are capable of and they are,as long as you are able to love the most evil that's presented to you, you are onto a winner and mankind generally.I realise this maybe very difficult for people to comprehend and i am nowhere near to completing this understanding myself but i think we should at least have the ability to look at these entities from every conceivable angle and to see a benefit in the darkness that currently runs rampant on this planet.Love is the only word to use and practice throughout this experience.Just a thought i've provided.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #16
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 171
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
What love is the Law of One? That sounds selfish. Please explain one. Are you saying you and the trees and everything is god? This is understood as pantheism, correct? You are a pantheist?

Whose there to love in a pantheistic view? Whose there to have peace with in a pantheistic view? When all there is is one? It really doesn't compute. It actual runs from truth in my opinion. If we are all one and one is all of us then I say this takes a very large dose of faith. And for what purpose would this serve?

I think whats really going on is that hell and sin are negative thoughts to the comfortable mind and its very easy to ignore or dismiss the Earth as having any order to it. Order consists of multiple components. You can't possibly pretend that we are one on a very dynamic planet. We don't get to claim ourselves the whole planet into one mass or unit. This is jibber jabber to me. Please explain.
wow please don't put words in my text that I didn't say =/. I don't think everything is god. If your gonna be attacking me with your ignorance I will block you. Let me clarify on what my intention was about the law of one. We all came from the creator. Our spirits were created through thought as the universe was born so were we. So above so below. Let me ask you one more time.Everything is Energy all you have to do is look around you and see it for yourself. Let me ask you a random question. Are you A christian by any chance? cuz the way you responding to me you sound like one.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:33 AM   #17
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Darwin, Australia
Posts: 34
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Just a question - how did all this end up in Whistleblower Testimony?

Last edited by angel3553; 11-13-2008 at 04:35 AM.
angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:16 AM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel3553 View Post
Just a question - how did all this end up in Whistleblower Testimony?
i am NOT sure, if it is a law -- maybe, we can blow a whistle on it !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-27-2009 at 01:02 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:30 PM   #19
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dallas
Posts: 47
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

It seems that every person has a spark of God in each person. It also seems that each individual spirit person, flesh men and women are each a unique personification of God.

Every person is God, "big G", just trying to learn the way to that knowledge.

God is learning "flesh life" through you and me, and we are learning how to be God through the spark.

Sounds like a fair trade to me.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:35 PM   #20
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 144
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Hi ExChanger. I think this law was later repealed. It is now ok to visit with star people. Though get ready for the helicopters and everything else that goes on with the circus. They know they cannot hide this much longer. ETs are just people. They look different but they are as much like us as they are different from us. They will not accompany Jesus back to earth. That is the angels job. The star people are not devils. They have all types just like earthlings. If you want devils, look at what Terrans have done to each other thoroughout history. One time one of the disciples of Neem Karoli BaBa was explaining to the guru about christianity and said that Jesus was going to come back someday. BaBa said, "What! You mean he's not here!? You are in a lot of trouble." He was talking about spiritual condition.
Just want you to know I appreciate all of your posts ExChanger. Peace.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:58 AM   #21
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
Hiya Susan.... question... are these your own thoughts? Or are you posting from an article?
my thoughts/or, our thoughts ~ i/we do NOT work alone
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL EXPOSURE LAW- throne of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe Gabriel View Post
It seems that every person has a spark of God in each person. It also seems that each individual spirit person, flesh men and women are each a unique personification of God.
Every person is God, "big G", just trying to learn the way to that knowledge.
God is learning "flesh life" through you and me, and we are learning how to be God through the spark.
Sounds like a fair trade to me.
Everything has a divine male/and, divine female to it
and, THE ORiGiNAL SPARK
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon