Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 01:53 AM   #1
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 151
Default buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means?

I have been taking in as much of this information as possible over the last year and a half or so ( love on you Bill and Kerry) but i'm a nine to fiver and
feel somewhat limited as to what I can do to prepare for these potentially very dire scenarios. I'm fairly busy just keeping body and soul together. Also I feel a bond with my loved ones, none of whom really is up for hearing much of this. I'm on the coast (SF) but I don't really want to just leave it all, nor could I really afford to, at present. Anyone have thoughts on the relative importance of spiritual prep vs the practical. David Wilcock says, for instance that if youre just 51% concerned about things other than yourself that you will have what it takes to make the dimensional shift and avoid the calamities, in other words, you just won't be here. I am grateful for this forum.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota FL
Posts: 18
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
I have been taking in as much of this information as possible over the last year and a half or so ( love on you Bill and Kerry) but i'm a nine to fiver and
feel somewhat limited as to what I can do to prepare for these potentially very dire scenarios. I'm fairly busy just keeping body and soul together. Also I feel a bond with my loved ones, none of whom really is up for hearing much of this. I'm on the coast (SF) but I don't really want to just leave it all, nor could I really afford to, at present. Anyone have thoughts on the relative importance of spiritual prep vs the practical. David Wilcock says, for instance that if youre just 51% concerned about things other than yourself that you will have what it takes to make the dimensional shift and avoid the calamities, in other words, you just won't be here. I am grateful for this forum.
Cantaloupe,

I understand what you are saying. Because there is so many conflicting views, you just have to decide for yourself which one suits you.

As David said the worst that could happen is you could die, but as life is eternal anyway...you'll just asccend to a higher dimensions.

I wonder how many life times were lived in a 26,000 year cycle? The Rosicrucian's believe every 144 year between every incarnation to the next and that would equate to 180 lives.

I guess you just have to take it one day at a time and see how it will evolve.

Regards,
Roy
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Posts: 160
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

so influence the outcome with positive thought & love. If enough people donate the energy it will likely work IMO. I hear you 100% on the gold thing & if you did in fact purchase gold when that video came out you would have taken a multiple hundred dollar hit on each ounce. If you send some positive thought ill match you 100%.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #4
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 1,463
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
I have been taking in as much of this information as possible over the last year and a half or so ( love on you Bill and Kerry) but i'm a nine to fiver and
feel somewhat limited as to what I can do to prepare for these potentially very dire scenarios. I'm fairly busy just keeping body and soul together. Also I feel a bond with my loved ones, none of whom really is up for hearing much of this. I'm on the coast (SF) but I don't really want to just leave it all, nor could I really afford to, at present. Anyone have thoughts on the relative importance of spiritual prep vs the practical. David Wilcock says, for instance that if youre just 51% concerned about things other than yourself that you will have what it takes to make the dimensional shift and avoid the calamities, in other words, you just won't be here. I am grateful for this forum.
Hello cantaloupe,
I know what you mean. Please check these websites for more information on spiritual and physical preparedness.
www.yowusa.com
www.selfascension.com
Many blessings to you and yours!
Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 111
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bodien View Post
I wonder how many life times were lived in a 26,000 year cycle? The Rosicrucian's believe every 144 year between every incarnation to the next and that would equate to 180 lives.

Roy
where did the rosicrucians get this number from? it is my feeling that there is no set time period that one has to wait before reincarnating. first of all, many sources support the idea that suicide leads to an immediate reincarnation. obviously, the 144 yrs would not apply here. also, we have never seen a population this huge before. it is impossible that all of the people living on earth today were also here, in the physical sense, 144 years ago.

furthermore, according to dr michael newton's book Journey of Souls, nobody can force the soul to reincarnate before it is ready. the soul must make this decision for itself. it makes more sense to me that the amount of time that one usually waits before reincarnating probably decreases when the population, or the demand for souls, increases. the reason i feel this way is because if there were an event where most of the world's population was killed, then it couldn't possibly be the case that the 6 billion people who died in the event would reincarnate in another 144 yrs because there just wouldn't be enough bodies to go around.

this is mostly speculation on my part. any thoughts anybody?
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota FL
Posts: 18
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
where did the rosicrucians get this number from? it is my feeling that there is no set time period that one has to wait before reincarnating. first of all, many sources support the idea that suicide leads to an immediate reincarnation. obviously, the 144 yrs would not apply here. also, we have never seen a population this huge before. it is impossible that all of the people living on earth today were also here, in the physical sense, 144 years ago.

furthermore, according to dr michael newton's book Journey of Souls, nobody can force the soul to reincarnate before it is ready. the soul must make this decision for itself. it makes more sense to me that the amount of time that one usually waits before reincarnating probably decreases when the population, or the demand for souls, increases. the reason i feel this way is because if there were an event where most of the world's population was killed, then it couldn't possibly be the case that the 6 billion people who died in the event would reincarnate in another 144 yrs because there just wouldn't be enough bodies to go around.

this is mostly speculation on my part. any thoughts anybody?
I don't really know exactly where I read this, but it may have been a "cycle"! Don't quote me as this maybe their theory and as we know their are many theories out there as well as opinions.

I was giving Cantaloupe a kind of "don't worry be happy" view, regards to not being able to buy gold and move. Because many people are in the same position she or he is in.

"The Highest and Best Good for All Concern"

Regards,
Roy
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #7
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 60
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

imo

it will be very very important to have one's spiritual body exercised, in tune, fully flexible, and up to par... there is no way to fully prepare for what is going to go down over the next decade even if you DO have a lot of money to plan your exile with...

it is my advice to myself to
stay open
aware
peaceful
and alert

we will be drawn like magic to who and what and where...

again, this is my humble opinion

SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern California
Posts: 216
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

I too am of modest means and cannot afford to buy silver or gold so what I have done is buy items that I would use the silver and gold for. Such as, toilet paper, shampoo, soap (bar soap lasts forever so get lots), canned food, food seed, etc. If you already have it you don't need to buy it. Faire thee well...

PS: I have also bought items I think would barter well like tobacco, whiskey, hot sauce, etc.

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 09-11-2008 at 10:30 PM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:32 PM   #9
machobird
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 6
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

I will give you an ounce of silver for a bottle of Jack Daniels.

You have the right attitude.

cheers,

machobird
machobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:43 PM   #10
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern California
Posts: 216
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

What ever happens in any future it is important to be prepared. Even thought my family have not a clue, they instinctively follow my lead on this, which is really nice. We have a safe place and everything we need within our community, nurse, teacher, builder, electrician, livestock caretaker, etc. I will be doing most of the gardening. However, all of this is meaningless without the heart. Gather people around you with lots of heart.

Jack Daniels, I'll put that on my list.

Last edited by MargueriteBee; 09-11-2008 at 10:47 PM.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:51 PM   #11
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 91
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Have a think... if all of a sudden your power/electricity, running water, heating, etc shut down, what would you do? If all the stores were closed because some major event was happening? No resources?

Think about what you would need to survive. Really put yourself in that position and think of what you'd wish you had prepared.

And now, start preparing those things.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #12
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

I am right there with you. Money and jobs in Michigan have been non existent for longer than the rest of the country. Some areas and states have actually grown and some prosper but here we are hit hard and long. It isn’t only the big three that sealed our fate, but the complete disregard for the citizens in day to day living expenses. We are second only to California in cost of living and we have to heat seven or more month’s per year.


Buying supplies that others may need seems a great idea, but when military barges in and takes every bit of something you have, what then?

I think it would be prudent to stash some of those goods outside of your living quarters that no one knows about. Perhaps we must bring back the priest holes and root cellars or seal Rubbermaid bins with waterproof tape and bury them. Also keep in mind that when people lie, their eyes betray them and reveal the hidden stuff so if they ask, train yourself to look at an empty cabinet or something like that.

Personally, ive little enough so there’s no need to worry about storing much. Its only the simple truth, not a plea for sympathy. We are going on the road for work,as soon as we can. Apparently my life theme this go round was struggle.

I’m not trying to be negative, only practical and want us all to make it!
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #13
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 87
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
where did the rosicrucians get this number from? it is my feeling that there is no set time period that one has to wait before reincarnating. first of all, many sources support the idea that suicide leads to an immediate reincarnation. obviously, the 144 yrs would not apply here. also, we have never seen a population this huge before. it is impossible that all of the people living on earth today were also here, in the physical sense, 144 years ago.

furthermore, according to dr michael newton's book Journey of Souls, nobody can force the soul to reincarnate before it is ready. the soul must make this decision for itself. it makes more sense to me that the amount of time that one usually waits before reincarnating probably decreases when the population, or the demand for souls, increases. the reason i feel this way is because if there were an event where most of the world's population was killed, then it couldn't possibly be the case that the 6 billion people who died in the event would reincarnate in another 144 yrs because there just wouldn't be enough bodies to go around.

this is mostly speculation on my part. any thoughts anybody?

Hi Roy & Goody,

This is interesting, and your speculating well thought out IMO, Goody.

Billy Meier and the Plejaren say that the natural span between lifetimes is around 1.5 times the life lived. So a 96-97 year lifetime would require 144 years in spirit according to them. The average lifespan hasn't been that high for a while as we all know so it is more likely that the Rosicrucians had some inkling of the near truth and perhaps used the old standby number of 144 to come up with their calculation (my speculation this time).

This 1.5 times the lifespan is needed to properly process and integrate the life's experiences into the spirit frequency. You will note, however, that they say this is the natural span guided by Creation/Source. As you astutely note though, Goody, our population has been expanding at an unnatural and even alarming rate. When this happens the spirits are called upon by the physical to incarnate earlier than the optimum so that not all the life experiences and lessons learned are fully integrated into spirit before it incarnates again. This creates even further problems as you can well imagine.

Creation/Source does not force anything, that is what mankind does, and so this natural law has been and is still being violated resulting in spirits coming back to incarnate earlier and earlier as the population increases.

It may be that those coming back almost immediately after death are those who were initially ready for a longer life that was unexpectedly cut short. Some recent cases of quick reincarnation might tend to support this hypothesis, notably a young Sri Lankan or Indian girl featured in what I believe was a BBC Discovery documentary.

If most of the world's population were killed the natural law in this case would be returned to, quite naturally, and there would be 1.5 times (approximately) the lifespan between spirit incarnations again. So if the human lived then for 50 years the spirit would reincarnate after about 75 years, living 80 years would return after 120, and so on. Of course, the spirit may rest very much longer with a lower population. The spirits most compatible either in frequency or for lessons to be learned, experiences to be gained, are, I believe, the ones who would be incarnating again at the natural time. Others would wait their time.

Very best,

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:30 PM   #14
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota FL
Posts: 18
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Hi Roy & Goody,

This is interesting, and your speculating well thought out IMO, Goody.

Billy Meier and the Plejaren say that the natural span between lifetimes is around 1.5 times the life lived. So a 96-97 year lifetime would require 144 years in spirit according to them. The average lifespan hasn't been that high for a while as we all know so it is more likely that the Rosicrucians had some inkling of the near truth and perhaps used the old standby number of 144 to come up with their calculation (my speculation this time).

This 1.5 times the lifespan is needed to properly process and integrate the life's experiences into the spirit frequency. You will note, however, that they say this is the natural span guided by Creation/Source. As you astutely note though, Goody, our population has been expanding at an unnatural and even alarming rate. When this happens the spirits are called upon by the physical to incarnate earlier than the optimum so that not all the life experiences and lessons learned are fully integrated into spirit before it incarnates again. This creates even further problems as you can well imagine.

Creation/Source does not force anything, that is what mankind does, and so this natural law has been and is still being violated resulting in spirits coming back to incarnate earlier and earlier as the population increases.

It may be that those coming back almost immediately after death are those who were initially ready for a longer life that was unexpectedly cut short. Some recent cases of quick reincarnation might tend to support this hypothesis, notably a young Sri Lankan or Indian girl featured in what I believe was a BBC Discovery documentary.

If most of the world's population were killed the natural law in this case would be returned to, quite naturally, and there would be 1.5 times (approximately) the lifespan between spirit incarnations again. So if the human lived then for 50 years the spirit would reincarnate after about 75 years, living 80 years would return after 120, and so on. Of course, the spirit may rest very much longer with a lower population. The spirits most compatible either in frequency or for lessons to be learned, experiences to be gained, are, I believe, the ones who would be incarnating again at the natural time. Others would wait their time.

Very best,

Chris
I guess at this stage in my thought pattern is I find that reincarnation is a mute point. I mean it doesn' matter the amount of time as time is infinite anyway. And the reason I say this is whether we are connected to a past life or not, we are a spiritual beings having a human experience. It's being able to connect to your higher source in the present and this life time. In the now.

This would be that we have many experiences as we would have many life times. Just like David Wilcock, people and he himself say he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, But he's taken a different path than Edgar Cayce. Or trying to by reaching a larger audience though his materials "Convergence" and the use of new technology. He has a direct connection with "Ra" just as did Edgar Cayce.

If you have ever read the "Seth" material or books like "Education of Over-Soul Seven" Those incarnations were all connected to a over soul or a higher consciousness. And books like Richard Bach "One" being we are all connected.

So in writing this I guess I'm trying to get in touch with my higher self (really don't think if I'm succeeding). I've read a lot of books and they made me think and feel good, but after awhile, I just wanted to have the experience, ie; cosmic consciousness or just knowing I'm on the right path (which I really believe I am).

For me, it is a saying "To much analyze causes paralysis". But I don't want to minimize anyones views on reincarnation and time spent on each incarnation.

Everyone is where they need to be!

Anyway that's my thoughts! Peace and Love to all
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:52 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bodien View Post
i'm trying to get in touch with my higher self (really don't think if I'm succeeding).
you do NOT try anything, you either DO, or, YOU do NOT do

either / oar (pardon the pun)

instead, you say -- i am in touch with my higher self
and, you ask it, and, only it, three times, to make contact

do this as many times as necessary, for it to happen

it helps to learn to quiet/and, slow your mind

try going 5 min / 10 min and, then 15 minutes with NO thoughts

very soon, if you can accomplish that,

you do MAKE contact --

as, long as you really think, you are NOT succeeding...

guess what, you will fail

see it as a fact,

invite this elusive "higher self" of yours, into your "dream_worlds"
when you go to sleep, and, ask, for 3D bleed-through
so, you might catch a glimpse of it
well you least exect it !!!

guess what -- this is likely to work for you !!!

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all

enjoy "the trip"...
it's been a long journey back to finding "avalon"

the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #16
Swamisalami
Banned
 
Swamisalami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 158
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

you do NOT try anything, you either DO, or, YOU do NOT do

either / oar (pardon the pun)

instead, you say -- i am in touch with my higher self
and, you ask it, and, only it, three times, to make contact

do this as many times as necessary, for it to happen

it helps to learn to quiet/and, slow your mind

try going 5 min / 10 min and, then 15 minutes with NO thoughts

very soon, if you can accomplish that,

you do MAKE contact --

as, long as you really think, you are NOT succeeding...

guess what, you will fail

see it as a fact,

invite this elusive "higher self" of yours, into your "dream_worlds"
when you go to sleep, and, ask, for 3D bleed-through
so, you might catch a glimpse of it
well you least expect it !!!

guess what -- this is likely to work for you !!!

brightest blessings of energy, light and love to all

enjoy "the trip"...
it's been a long journey back to finding "avalon"

the eXchanger


What is 3D bleed-through????

Regards
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #17
Swamisalami
Banned
 
Swamisalami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 158
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Whoops, there's that 11:11 again
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #18
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 65
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

i am modest of means too. look up zombie squad on google. i am in new york city. and im staying here for now. even if u die u wont die. theres nothing to be scared of. u live ur life with integrity. like st clair says 'seeing is its own right action'.. thats it. id rather be in a familial/ tribal situation during the really hard times out in the boondocks just focus on gettin back to nature and surviving. then after judgement day we'll pick up the pieces and let the radiant zones come organically. because thats the only way they can come.
imagine all these rich dudes and their hordes of supplies in equador watching dvds and eating beef jerky, bartering with gold bars and talking to their other equador friends on ham radios. I'd rather see with my own eyes what happens to my home. id rather be with my peeps come what may. i would rather be part of a resistance if these ss blackwater nazis start throwing people into concentration (fema) camps. whats the use of trying ti staying out of harms way when all of this is only a manifestation of ALL OF OUR collective unconscious. the s*** that we'v been denying and burying in ourself is coming to meet us on the outside. we are and will be meeting ourselves, no matter what! face it head on

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:53 PM.
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:15 PM   #19
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 60
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRa View Post
imo

it will be very very important to have one's spiritual body exercised, in tune, fully flexible, and up to par... there is no way to fully prepare for what is going to go down over the next decade even if you DO have a lot of money to plan your exile with...

it is my advice to myself to
stay open
aware
peaceful
and alert

we will be drawn like magic to who and what and where...

again, this is my humble opinion

Well put SunRa!!
I agree! As for me, I am going about my day-to-day life; enjoying each moment in real time. I am not leaving my home; i.e. trying to move south of the equator; nor am I buying up 'gold' etc. I will handle any situation at the time it occurs!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:48 PM   #20
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member
 
Alysse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level
Posts: 32
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

I certainly respect the work David Wilcock and others have done on this subject and it isn't really a matter of doubting what he says. To me, it's more of an intution thing. I'm not feeling the direness that some do. Perhaps this will result in my "end time" but I've prepared myself on a spiritual level and other than buying some extra supplies in case of an earthquake, I'm pretty much going about my day as normal.

At first, I really got into a panic when I heard all of this because my husband and I have worked all our lives from nothing to bring ourselves to just a comfortible place in life, not rich by any means. I was looking at loosing all of that and ending up on a heap. Then, as I sat and listened, a calm came over me and more and more I got the constant reassurance (my guides use those numbers with me 11:11, 12:12, my birthday and any combination of that, and any number followed by 11, i.e. 4:11, 9:11 and also triple digits...like just now 4:44). that I was going to be okay, along with my family. Last night I woke up at 12:12 and then again at 5:55 this morning.

As I feel it, there will absolutely be a transition. However, by virtue of the word "transition" itself, that would indicate an "easing into" a new dimension rather than slam banging into it. I have the feeling that those that practice under the old dimension will simply fade away and those that are living consciously are coming onto the scene in a big way.. I believe it is already underway on a large scale.

Most of you on this forum are not old enough to know how far we have come into living consciously within the last 50 years. You think it is quite normal to go into a grocery store and find dandelion, nettle, and arnica montana on the shelves. Believe me, 50 years ago, not only would you not have found it, you might have been ostracized and run out of town if you asked for it.

All I'm trying to say here is that things have been changing and are continuing to change for the better and from where I am standing, we are ushering our ownselves into a new dimension, for the former things are passing away. I do believe it has amped up in the last few years and probably continue to do so but I don't think everything is going to crash to the ground all at one time.

With all due respect to David and all the others, remember Edgar Cayce also got inaccurate information from time to time and there is nothing that says it couldn't happen again. Having said that, I do lean towards most of what David has brought to the forefront in all of his magnificent lectures, radio shows and blogs.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:28 AM   #21
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Alysse,
My adoptive parents and grandparents were older, hence I do know what it is to have only seasonally available fruits and vegetables, to wait for something (Watermelon in winter was unheard of) and to gather things while you can, dry can and preserve. I can make soap, mayonnaise, know how to garden organically, and so many other things that people today take for granted or look down their noses at.

I was buying a 25 pound bag of flour and a women looked at me in disbelief and asked "Do you have a big family?" To which I replied "No, I just bake a whole lot of bread" She rolled her eyes and said "Thanks god I don’t have to do that anymore" and I felt sorry for her. I immediately knew she couldn’t bake, but saw it as a low and common thing to do. Personally, I bake the best French bread with a crust to die for and don’t like buying it. She can do nothing but sit at a desk day after day.

We all need some practical skills and the ability to tell the difference between need and want. Nobody should have to tell us what is the highest priority, the career path or choice in life without having someone on TV show us.

I am not quite as seasoned as you but I still know the difference. We had three channels when we had a TV signal. Were used to be pretty rural here.

Last edited by MMe M; 09-13-2008 at 06:02 AM.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:53 AM   #22
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota FL
Posts: 18
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
you do NOT try anything, you either DO, or, YOU do NOT do

either / oar (pardon the pun)

instead, you say -- i am in touch with my higher self
and, you ask it, and, only it, three times, to make contact

do this as many times as necessary, for it to happen

try going 5 min / 10 min and, then 15 minutes with NO thoughts

very soon, if you can accomplish that,

invite this elusive "higher self" of yours, into your "dream_worlds"
when you go to sleep, and, ask, for 3D bleed-through
so, you might catch a glimpse of it
well you least exect it !!!


the eXchanger
Thanks exchanger...I will certainly do use this information and yes what is 3D bleed-through?
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:48 PM   #23
malakai
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 34
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
I have been taking in as much of this information
as possible over the last year and a half or so ( love on you Bill and Kerry) but i'm a nine to fiver and
feel somewhat limited as to what I can do to prepare for these potentially very dire scenarios. I'm fairly busy just keeping body and soul together. Also I feel a bond with my loved ones, none of whom really is up for hearing much of this. I'm on the coast (SF) but I don't really want to just leave it all, nor could I really afford to, at present. Anyone have thoughts on the relative importance of spiritual prep vs the practical. David Wilcock says, for instance that if youre just 51% concerned about things other than yourself that you will have what it takes to make the dimensional shift and avoid the calamities, in other words, you just won't be here. I am grateful for this forum.
Personally I have no faith in David Wilcock, making the so called dimentional shift/accendtion just means that you will die.
Accepting what is going to happen with in yourself, so you don't freak out and die of shock when the time comes is the best way to deal with this in my gut feeling.
Being prepared phyisically is the next thing and if you are not, then you are going to accend/die.
Who wants to die here ?
I don't because I am a survivalist and I will do everthing in my power to survive and witness the new world.
Peace to you all.

Last edited by malakai; 09-20-2008 at 08:18 PM.
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:53 PM   #24
malakai
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 34
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

Yeah, I have heard this somewhere before.
From a dead person that is, sounds to me that you want to just lay down and die.
Because if you are on the surface when the time comes, the story ends there.
Peace be with you


Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post
i am modest of means too. look up zombie squad on google. i am in new york city. and im staying here for now. even if u die u wont die. theres nothing to be scared of. u live ur life with integrity. like st clair says 'seeing is its own right action'.. thats it. id rather be in a familial/ tribal situation during the really hard times out in the boondocks just focus on gettin back to nature and surviving. then after judgement day we'll pick up the pieces and let the radiant zones come organically. because thats the only way they can come.
imagine all these rich dudes and their hordes of supplies in equador watching dvds and eating beef jerky, bartering with gold bars and talking to their other equador friends on ham radios. I'd rather see with my own eyes what happens to my home. id rather be with my peeps come what may. i would rather be part of a resistance if these ss blackwater nazis start throwing people into concentration (fema) camps. whats the use of trying ti staying out of harms way when all of this is only a manifestation of ALL OF OUR collective unconscious. the s*** that we'v been denying and burying in ourself is coming to meet us on the outside. we are and will be meeting ourselves, no matter what! face it head on
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #25
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey
Posts: 160
Default Re: buying gold/ moving to ecuador not likely for me. Options for the modest of means

you do NOT try anything, you either DO, or, YOU do NOT do Or so says thee pleadies!
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon