Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2009, 02:14 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarChrist View Post
Hey Bill

I am a bit wary when you speak of L. Ron Hubbard, and would encourage anyone who wishes to take your advice about using any of his methods to do some research on him first.

First Question is multi-layered;

a) are you aware of his history and involvment with the occult, the OTO and Aleister Crowley?

b) if so, his horrible science fiction aside, why would you consider endorsing him (if you are not, i apoogize, though it seems as if you do to me) or use anything associated with him?

For the record, though i am not necessarily well versed experience wise with Crowley to have any well formed opinion of him, (though i do have some, and have read most of his work, too much ego IMO, not apart of my particular path now) as for Hubbard, from what i have come to understand he seemed a pyschopath, (I can be specific if you wish) and it makes me more skeptical (no offense intended) of project camelot/avalon in general, as i am a relative newcomer to them, though i got into it because you and Kerry seem like good hearted, genuine, well intentioned people.

Second Question;

Are you familiar with Carl Jung, his work or theories on the UFO phenomena? For that matter, do you or Kerry have any formal (or informal) training or educational background in the area of Psychology or Sociology?

Final Question;

In your opinion, what is the best thing for anyone to do or focus on in the interest of helping this whole drama to have the greatest possible happy ending (new beginning?) for everyone and everything here alive upon our beautiful planet?

Thank you for your time. Infinite blessings to you & Kerry, for your courage, conviction and integrity in the work that both of you are doing, and may only the Good and True Spirit guide you.~

One Love.~*
Hello, since I was one of the people associated with him when he was investigating Aleister Crowley's methods (I was there) the intention and purpose was to get some answers and be willing to go into the lion's den to get some answers. This lifetime I also re-visited the OTO to get some answers. Is that guilt by association?

It would be very hard for you to do much valid research on him because of the orchestrated smear campaign that Dane Tops (and myself) can verify. Even without the smear campaign he was human enough and he did make some wrong turns, but that is only my assessment after seeing what Dianetics alone can do for people after it was improved (as R3X).

All technologies can be improved (and will be).

"horrible science fiction" is a generalized personal attack so I won't dignify that remark except to say to each his own tastes and understandings.

To discount his early works would be like saying the Vedas are BS -- some is, some is not.

I know Dane Tops is correct in basically saying that Ron took on some enemies that he was not well equipped to take on. That is an object lesson to me as I continue to confront some heavy duty beings (at least in their own eyes). If I get knocked out of the game, as with Ron, it is simply a lesson learned and back into the game, as with Ron: The being that was known as Ron is back in the game.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote