Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #1
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN?....THEY REPRESENT lOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM.....is this a fact or hearsay?
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I have never seen a Pleiadian but I have seen a couple of Plejarens. And also keep in mind that there are factions within the Pleiadian Star cluster that do not have your best interest in mind. The Plejarens I met were very loving and told me that they would return for me someday. I'm not holding my breath though. LoL

Blessings!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

i have had one pleiadian around me, since, i was a child
- it is NOT my main guide
however, i asked it once, where it was from,
and, she said, pleiades/and,
when asked what she was, and, what level she was at,
she said she was a "being of light" and, 'it was 9th density"
i asked it what to call her...and, she told me
to call her Viv / or Ane
~ she's like a massive 'pool of lights'
i've often wonder if she is some sort of 'lady of the lake'
as, when she appears,
she puts an amasing glisten and, sparkle into the air,
and,you feel like you are in the middle of an endless ocean of amasing light

there have a been a few times~she has flashed lights,
to warn me of impending danger
(once, she warned me, when a car was driving
over the centre line, straight towards me, and, i would have likely
had a head-on crash, and, fortunately, i veered, further to the right,
and, the other vehicle, missed us)

and, there have been a few times
while sitting beyond thoughts,
and, pondering something another spirit is telling me,
that she flashs her lights, to confirm something

you've reminded me, of something important~
that i'd forgotten about
so thank you, for that ~ she is an important guide,
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-11-2010 at 06:11 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I heard that Tesla was a pleiadian LOL wish I could remember who said that.............Anyhow, I played it over and over and then told my son because I felt it was important and I couldn't believe what I was hearing

Maybe Exchanger can ask Viv about this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:41 PM   #5
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 102
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I met one named "Jorel" (soft "J".) during the mass Fire the Grid II meditation this year. She came to me and sat with me. We talked for the longest time, but I didn't hear any talking - only saw our mouths moving. But at one point, she leaned conspiratorially toward me and said, very emphatically, "YOU ARE THE POWER." I took "you" to mean "the Earth people", and I felt SO empowered by her statement. Just spending those few minutes with her in (silent.) conversation meant so much.

But in my "waking" life (some would argue that meditation is the REAL "awake" state. ), no, I have not. I would love to meet her for "real", though - she was absolutely fabulous. To the poster who said they met one who was a "light being", she surely was.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #6
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

... so no one has had a cup of coffee with a Pleiadian other than Billy Meier?
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #7
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

There wasn't any coffee on the ship I was on. Might be a protocol.



Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:55 AM   #8
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post
... so no one has had a cup of coffee with a Pleiadian other than Billy Meier?
Billy Meier is a scam artist.

His stories are laughable.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
I met one named "Jorel" (soft "J".) during the mass Fire the Grid II meditation this year. She came to me and sat with me. We talked for the longest time, but I didn't hear any talking - only saw our mouths moving. But at one point, she leaned conspiratorially toward me and said, very emphatically, "YOU ARE THE POWER." I took "you" to mean "the Earth people", and I felt SO empowered by her statement. Just spending those few minutes with her in (silent.) conversation meant so much.

But in my "waking" life (some would argue that meditation is the REAL "awake" state. ), no, I have not. I would love to meet her for "real", though - she was absolutely fabulous. To the poster who said they met one who was a "light being", she surely was.

<3
Thanks Hollylinde,
Its seeing a real walking talking Pleiadian ,the reason being is that our sense of REALITY WOULD BE SHATTERED IF WE MET A PHYSICAL PLEIADIAN ...WHAT DO YO THINK?

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 12-08-2009 at 04:35 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:08 AM   #10
onawah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Its seeing a real walking talking Pleiadian ,the reason being is that our sense of REALITY WOULD BE SHATTERED IF WE MET A PHYSICAL PLEIADIAN ...WHAT DO YO THINK?
I had an experience in the SF Bay Area years ago, when I was attending classes at a "psychic church". I had had a NDE and was desperately in search of healing. The class I was taking was about learning to connect with "healing guides" and bringing in their energy to heal ourselves and others. There was an extraordinary young man in the class who kept giving me healings during the practice sessions that practically knocked me over, they were so powerful.
He was such a beautiful person, probably the most beautiful I have ever seen, so clear and angelic looking, with such clear, clean aura, though also very human and solid. He had very clear, fair skin, blond hair and clear blue eyes. He was extremely healthy looking and his energy was very pleasant to be around. I became very curious about him and asked the teacher, a veteran psychic who had been teaching at this school for a long time, if she could tell me anything about him. I was especially curious because he gave me healings more than anyone else in the class, and so I asked her about that too.

She said that she and the other teachers (all psychics) had talked about him and had agreed that he was either an actual Pleiadian or a Pleiadian who had taken a human body for the first time and so was still very Pleiadian in orientation, and they tended to believe the latter, but were not sure. She said the other students in the class couldn't handle his energy and some of them had actually complained! But since his energy was so good for me (it felt like "home" to me, like the energy of my own soul group) she said perhaps I had Pleiadian DNA.
He gave me a reading in class once too, which was very accurate and perceptive.

He was completely self possessed and grounded, very graceful and assured in the way he moved and spoke, but he spoke very little and I never saw him laugh or smile in class. He was "all business" I class. I saw him once outside the classroom building with another student, though, and he was completely different then, very casual and like a normal young guy.

Everyone in class gave him a lot of space, perhaps because they were in awe, though I don't think they were at all afraid of him. I think he tried to appear average and go unnoticed as much as possible. He wore his hair kind of shaggy and long over his eyes, and his clothes were kind of grungy, so he looked kind of like a surfer. A good disguise, perhaps!

I had an experience with him at "night school", which was the classes on the astral that the same psychic teachers held at night. It was the first time I was consciously aware while asleep that I was in the "astral class", and the first person I sensed there was this young man. I greeted him very enthusiastically and then completely shut down, because I realized in that astral realm which was very unfamiliar to me, I was like a big, dumb, untrained puppy who didn't know any better than to bark and paw and jump up on people and lick their faces. So I immediately woke up in a very embarrassed state! I didn't see him again in regular classes again after that, but I saw him once again, this time "coincidentally", out in a public place.

It was the last time I saw him, and I was hugely frustrated because I felt I was never going to get to talk to him or learn anything more about him, and there was so much I wanted to know. An enormous amount of energy came up to be released and it WAS like my "sense of reality was shattered". I also realized he wasn't going to "save" me, and illusions about being "saved' had to be relinquished, much to my disappointment.

I had never before seriously thought about Pleiadians or ETs actually being here on Earth at that time, but it became real to me after that, and so my paradigm began to seriously shift. Besides letting go of a lot of illusions, I opened to possibilities that before then had been only in the realm of imagination.

My problem now is bringing myself back into this reality, because over the years, I have become a bit obsessed! As I'm sure a lot of you on this forum can understand....


I s
I
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #11
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

There are a couple things I find interesting with regards to Pleiadians.

Gabriel, the mythical archangel, was described a few times in the old literature, particularly the islamic literature, of appearing a blue eyed blond haired nordic humanoid, which fits exactly the description of a Pleiadian from abductee and contactee cases.

Another is their resemblance or rather link to the vril society and occult groups of the nazi era period. Gathered with Adamski's photographic case closely resembling the purported experimental nazi saucers Haunebu.

Adamski claimed they were Venusian.

Could they have been of an advanced human secret society?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
There are a couple things I find interesting with regards to Pleiadians.

Gabriel, the mythical archangel, was described a few times in the old literature, particularly the islamic literature, of appearing a blue eyed blond haired nordic humanoid, which fits exactly the description of a Pleiadian from abductee and contactee cases.

Another is their resemblance or rather link to the vril society and occult groups of the nazi era period. Gathered with Adamski's photographic case closely resembling the purported experimental nazi saucers Haunebu.




Adamski claimed they were Venusian.

Could they have been of an advanced human secret society?


YES, this runs through my head too. When the "greys" approached our president to make a deal, they were turned down as they had already made a "treaty" with the Pleiadian's. IMO they are the ones that go hand in hand with the Ariel Superior race that the NAZI's were involved with.

Makes me shudder and know that I rather dig up my own information of what is going on then to be "instructed" by anyone no matter how spritual they may seem.

Just how do you know whether they are decieving you or not ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:39 AM   #13
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
When the "greys" approached our president to make a deal, they were turned down as they had already made a "treaty" with the Pleiadian's.
I'm assuming you're referring to the alleged Holoman AFB Landing case?

You know, lately, Ive really taken a turn from believing that story, I don't believe anymore that the U.S government has any formal relations with aliens or any contact other than the black ops chasing UFOs every chance they get or whenever UFOs appear next to a military base; there are certain protocols.

I must ask, where is the evidence for any relations between the U.S government (including whichever president of the time) and advanced alien life forms?

Till now, I yet to see any evidence, other than hearsay.

Quote:
Makes me shudder and know that I rather dig up my own information of what is going on then to be "instructed" by anyone no matter how spritual they may seem.

Just how do you know whether they are decieving you or not ?
Sorry, if I may ask, whom are you referring to there?

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #14
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member
 
lucrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 209
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
I met one named "Jorel" (soft "J".) during the mass Fire the Grid II meditation this year.
Somewhat offtopic, but still in the bounds of the subject....but
"Jorel" is the name of Kal-El's (Superman) father, only written Jor-El.

Maybe the author of superman met the same one and was inspired?

Sorry for the slight derail guys
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello ALL,
Are you a Pleiadian walk in soul,please let us know and how does that affect your intuition and healing qualities on the Earth?
lol
dom


Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
Somewhat offtopic, but still in the bounds of the subject....but
"Jorel" is the name of Kal-El's (Superman) father, only written Jor-El.

Maybe the author of superman met the same one and was inspired?

Sorry for the slight derail guys
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:19 PM   #16
IRISH-MYSTIC
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: IRELAND
Posts: 5
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I understand that this will sound odd even to those here ...

I am on this forum to bring to light what I term 'visual-information'. This information is an aid to what I then term the 'Internal-Celestial'.

This information is gifted to me ... and references to the Pleiades and other astral/astronomical phenomena abound within it.

There is so much to reveal, but I really dont know where to begin. I am a Mystic by necessity, not choice. I have a wife, three kids, a family and many friends ... but as my outer world has been limited due to rather severe agorophobia, so the inner world began its communication ... or rather through my suffering I was gifted many unusual, and some very beautiful, abilities.

I have been producing/channeling/intuiting this extra-celestial information for many years, but most clearly for the last 4. It has not been made public. At least, a select few of the 'diagrams' adorn my friend's walls!

I have decided, however, to make the information known to those who have eyes to see.

Like I have stated, I realise that this message sounds highly unusual. there is no other way to put it really. What I produce is unusual. The messages, however, speak for themselves. I have merely birthed them into this world. Time the chicks flew the nest ...

I have suspicions as to what this information is ... and so if anyone wishes to get involved, please private message me. I seek honest opinions as to a rather unusual phenomenon.

I was unaware as to the reality of UFO existence and activity until I came across PC's website (thanks Bill and Kerry!) Perhaps I, or rather this information, has a part to play in all this ...

Best wishes to all on this forum ... God is Love ... Samuel

IRISH-MYSTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #17
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello SAMUEL,I would like to ask you some questions.
1. How would you know if a person is a walk-in Pleiadian?
2. How would you know if telapathy is coming from E.T. OR YOUR OWN BRAIN?
3 What is the opposite sound of FEAR?......we know it is LOVE WHAT IS THAT SOUND?
LOL
DOMINIC[COLOR="
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISH-MYSTIC View Post
I understand that this will sound odd even to those here ...

I am on this forum to bring to light what I term 'visual-information'. This information is an aid to what I then term the 'Internal-Celestial'.

This information is gifted to me ... and references to the Pleiades and other astral/astronomical phenomena abound within it.

There is so much to reveal, but I really dont know where to begin. I am a Mystic by necessity, not choice. I have a wife, three kids, a family and many friends ... but as my outer world has been limited due to rather severe agorophobia, so the inner world began its communication ... or rather through my suffering I was gifted many unusual, and some very beautiful, abilities.

I have been producing/channeling/intuiting this extra-celestial information for many years, but most clearly for the last 4. It has not been made public. At least, a select few of the 'diagrams' adorn my friend's walls!

I have decided, however, to make the information known to those who have eyes to see.

Like I have stated, I realise that this message sounds highly unusual. there is no other way to put it really. What I produce is unusual. The messages, however, speak for themselves. I have merely birthed them into this world. Time the chicks flew the nest ...

I have suspicions as to what this information is ... and so if anyone wishes to get involved, please private message me. I seek honest opinions as to a rather unusual phenomenon.

I was unaware as to the reality of UFO existence and activity until I came across PC's website (thanks Bill and Kerry!) Perhaps I, or rather this information, has a part to play in all this ...

Best wishes to all on this forum ... God is Love ... Samuel

DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #18
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 102
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
Somewhat offtopic, but still in the bounds of the subject....but "Jorel" is the name of Kal-El's (Superman) father, only written Jor-El.

Maybe the author of superman met the same one and was inspired?
Oh, wow, I didn't know that! I've actually never seen a "Superman" movie (except for the newest one a few years ago.), so this is definitely news to me!

Weirdly enough, a few days after having this experience, Obama was making a speech at some dinner (I can't remember the name of it, but it was at the end of July or beginning of August.), and he made a joke about his background, saying something about "Jorel" (hard "J", like "George".) being his father and that he was born on another planet. Obviously, at the time, I saw the synchronicity between what I'd experienced in the Fire the Grid II meditation and his joke, but I had no clue he was referencing "Superman"!

So thanks for the info, Lucrum. I've learned something today.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #19
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I heard that Tesla was a pleiadian LOL wish I could remember who said that.............Anyhow, I played it over and over and then told my son because I felt it was important and I couldn't believe what I was hearing

Maybe Exchanger can ask Viv about this
I wonder who said it, and how did they know Tesla was from the PlEIADES?
LOL
Dominic

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 12-08-2009 at 04:35 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #20
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i have had one pleiadian around me, since, i was a child
- it is NOT my main guide
however, i asked it once, where it was from,
and, she said, pleiades/and,
when asked what she was, and, what level she was at,
she said she was a "being of light" and, 'it was 9th density"
i asked it what to call her...and, she told me
to call her Viv / or Ane
~ she's like a massive 'pool of lights'
i've often wonder if she is some sort of 'lady of the lake'
as, when she appears,
she puts an amasing glisten and, sparkle into the air,
and,you feel like you are in the middle of an endless ocean of amasing light

there have a been a few times~she has flashed lights,
to warn me of impending danger
(once, she warned me, when a car was driving
over the centre line, straight towards me, and, i would have likely
had a head-on crash, and, fortunately, i veered, further to the right,
and, the other vehicle, missed us)

and, there have been a few times
while sitting beyond thoughts,
and, pondering something another spirit is telling me,
that she flashs her lights, to confirm something

you've reminded me, of something important~
that i'd forgotten about
so thank you, for that ~ she is an important guide,
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger
Thanks Susan ,
very enlightening .ANE sounds an interesting name.....have you seen a Pleiadian in the flesh so to speak?
lol
dominic

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 12-08-2009 at 04:52 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #21
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i

and, there have been a few times
while sitting beyond thoughts,
and, pondering something another spirit is telling me,
that she flashs her lights, to confirm something

you've reminded me, of something important~
that i'd forgotten about
so thank you, for that ~ she is an important guide,
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger
How does she communicate with you susan ,is it ttelepathically or by some other means?
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:15 AM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
How does she communicate with you susan ,is it ttelepathically or by some other means?
lol
dominic
in flashes of light

until we started to learn
light encoded language,
in our 20's we started to ask to learn that,
in our sleep,
and, every night, we spend about 30 minutes
working with light encoded language

this topic, got us,
making a lot of inquiries

in fact, it is viviane (37/10/1)
and, she is known, as, the lady of the lake
she was our guide, in the time of arthur
and, she comes into us, normally in earth grand cycles
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:36 AM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

That is pretty cool!

love,
gnosis



Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i have had one pleiadian around me, since, i was a child
- it is NOT my main guide
however, i asked it once, where it was from,
and, she said, pleiades/and,
when asked what she was, and, what level she was at,
she said she was a "being of light" and, 'it was 9th density"
i asked it what to call her...and, she told me
to call her Viv / or Ane
~ she's like a massive 'pool of lights'
i've often wonder if she is some sort of 'lady of the lake'
as, when she appears,
she puts an amasing glisten and, sparkle into the air,
and,you feel like you are in the middle of an endless ocean of amasing light

there have a been a few times~she has flashed lights,
to warn me of impending danger
(once, she warned me, when a car was driving
over the centre line, straight towards me, and, i would have likely
had a head-on crash, and, fortunately, i veered, further to the right,
and, the other vehicle, missed us)

and, there have been a few times
while sitting beyond thoughts,
and, pondering something another spirit is telling me,
that she flashs her lights, to confirm something

you've reminded me, of something important~
that i'd forgotten about
so thank you, for that ~ she is an important guide,
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #24
divinity4infinity
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 17
Thumbs up Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i have had one pleiadian around me, since, i was a child
- it is NOT my main guide
however, i asked it once, where it was from,
and, she said, pleiades/and,
when asked what she was, and, what level she was at,
she said she was a "being of light" and, 'it was 9th density"
i asked it what to call her...and, she told me
to call her Viv / or Ane
~ she's like a massive 'pool of lights'
i've often wonder if she is some sort of 'lady of the lake'
as, when she appears,
she puts an amasing glisten and, sparkle into the air,
and,you feel like you are in the middle of an endless ocean of amasing light

there have a been a few times~she has flashed lights,
to warn me of impending danger
(once, she warned me, when a car was driving
over the centre line, straight towards me, and, i would have likely
had a head-on crash, and, fortunately, i veered, further to the right,
and, the other vehicle, missed us)

and, there have been a few times
while sitting beyond thoughts,
and, pondering something another spirit is telling me,
that she flashs her lights, to confirm something

you've reminded me, of something important~
that i'd forgotten about
so thank you, for that ~ she is an important guide,
i should NOT overlook

love/susan
the eXchanger
Unfortunately I have never had an experience directly with a pleiadian. But through your mssages on this site I now understand what my guide is and when they help. You seem like an amazing person
divinity4infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #25
hettleman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

It is my understanding that I am a Pleadian walk-in. I have been on a Pleadian ship and yet strangly do not recall seeing my "guide". I did have carrot cake and coffee in the cafeteria. I suppose that was to help me to digest the fact that I was actually there in my physical body.

I was told that the day may come when planet earth may no longer be inhabitable. I was given the choice to remain on planet earth and "pioneer" or to be relocated to another planet that is similar to earth, to live out my life.

This was in the early 80's and I have not had any contact since then, except for the guy in a gray suit that warned me not to speak of these things or "they would do away with me".

I do recall there were other beings at the controls that did not appear human and I looked the other way as I was being lead to another location on the ship. I was afraid to see them.

I was taken to a room prepared for children and told that I would be in charge of taking care of the children, when the time came, until they could be reunited with their families.

They were beings of love and I was not abducted, but there by invitation. However, after being awakened at 3:00AM by the whirling sound of the ship hovering over our home, veiwing it for awhile, I went back to sleep. These memories of my visit on board were recalled through hypnosis by a psychologist, the next day.

My young son also was awakened by the whirling sound and saw the same ship I saw, hovering over our home. He too went back to sleep after he was convinced it was what he thought it was, a real live, UFO. THis ship was the typical saucer, with blue lights. It was very big, although I have no frame of reference to give it's dimensions or size.

I have never forgotten the details of my visit or the important message they gave. I did silence myself for many years following the threat to protect myself and my family. I am no longer afraid to speak of my experience even though I received the letter stating NSA is intercepting my phone calls in 2005.

I wish I could say I have actually "seen" one!
hettleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon