Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #451
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Bill- thanks for answering me concerning Leo Z.

What is your take on the latest Serpo release?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:19 AM   #452
Quantum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
No, not too dangerous. I was just stressing that it was dangerous

-------

Understood. It's a bit like the Free Energy question above. Having proof is dangerous, but we don't have any - so there are no decisions to make.

If we DID, thought, I promise you we would NOT sit on it and would definitely find a way to get it out there.
As with many of the subjects covered by Project Camelot, bringing out advanced Free Energy technology is equally daunting.
  1. Most people need to change their minds about its existence.
  2. It will not come from government, universities, or corporations.
  3. Much of what is public on the internet is confusing and marginalized.
So with a sincere intent and in the spirit of 'safety in numbers', I am asking for your help in, "finding a way to get it out there". Will you (Project Camelot) help?

Can you relate to these principles?
  • To raise awareness of leading methods in energy technology, eliminating need for fuel or weather conditions,
  • To enhance the quality of life for all of humanity and the planet’s fragile ecosystems,
  • To produce this leading edge technology free of corporate profiteering, political control, or corruption,
  • To distribute these New Technologies viably to the public, at affordable cost to all,
  • To save substantial dollars, reducing “dirty” electricity, by adopting green power made right at home.
  • To remain a grassroots, co-operative, public initiative, managed, funded, and maintained as such.

Thank you.
Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:37 AM   #453
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
As with many of the subjects covered by Project Camelot, bringing out advanced Free Energy technology is equally daunting.
  1. Most people need to change their minds about its existence.
  2. It will not come from government, universities, or corporations.
  3. Much of what is public on the internet is confusing and marginalized.
So with a sincere intent and in the spirit of 'safety in numbers', I am asking for your help in, "finding a way to get it out there". Will you (Project Camelot) help?

Can you relate to these principles?
  • To raise awareness of leading methods in energy technology, eliminating need for fuel or weather conditions,
  • To enhance the quality of life for all of humanity and the planet’s fragile ecosystems,
  • To produce this leading edge technology free of corporate profiteering, political control, or corruption,
  • To distribute these New Technologies viably to the public, at affordable cost to all,
  • To save substantial dollars, reducing “dirty” electricity, by adopting green power made right at home.
  • To remain a grassroots, co-operative, public initiative, managed, funded, and maintained as such.

Thank you.

It is almost as if there is some morphic field that is being continuously "put there" not by the Cabal, but by the very populace itself. I don't think we are spiritually ready for the floodgates of unbounded materialism to open up, amd that might be the why of the self-inflicted blindness.

gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #454
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

zip:

Last edited by Dougall; 01-06-2010 at 10:37 PM. Reason: no answer
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #455
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hello, All:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Have you ever considered doing an interview with Anna Hayes? If you ever did, that would be an astonishing interview. But be warned that lady is packed full of information. She talks kind of fast. And maybe you should consider playing a leading role in the interview process. That would be an interesting twist.
Yes - Kerry wants to do this. (Nothing yet scheduled, though.)

Why do you think I should play a lead role in that? (curious...)

Quote:
Are you aware of an ET force coming in to clean up our mess and rid the planet of tyranny? If so, you can PM me. We don't want to scare the folks here. Or you can just say, yes or no. lol
No... please see my reply on p.18 (#435) here.

We have to clean up our own mess. We have to face what we have done. I doubt anyone else out there will overtly intervene in that unless (a) the ecosphere really would be destroyed and also (b) there were resources here of some kind (and I include DNA and cultural heritage as resources) which ETs would want to protect for reasons best known to themselves.

In my view, the challenge is for us to wake up, get responsible and competent, and handle the vast, backlogged accumulation of serious problems without our 'parents' having to do it all for us.

We have to bear in mind that (b) above is an important factor: [reworded] the investment the ETs might have as stakeholders in Planet Earth. There are plenty of planets out there - probably billions or more. Depending on the ETs' spiritual orientation, they may well just leave us to it as it's all part of our learning as souls.

Maybe some day (and there's an infinity of time, remember: in all of existence no-one's going anywhere... we're all here to stay) we might learn to get it right. If we lose this game, we just control-alt-delete and start again personally. And again, and again... this is what karma is.

It might possibly be the ultimate egotism: that we humans believe there's anything special about us or Planet Earth.

I say that for necessary thought-provoking perspective. A little humility might help us all realize the mess we are in.

But actually, I do believe there's something special about us here and now... hence all the interest, attention and subtle assistance (or interference) from outside.

I talk about some of this a little more in my Freedom Central interview. This is an important and interesting topic for me, hence my recent long replies

Quote:
There is much activity going on with the vortexes appearing along with many reports of ufos. Are many of these sightings coming from Earth bound Humans? What is your opinion?
I really don't know. The best argument I've seen that the Norway spiral wasn't just a malfunctioning rocket is that all sightings and photos of it were face on, whatever the perspective. And the Chinese video of the same thing, first rotating one way and then the other, really got my attention. So at the moment I'm just waiting for the next one

Quote:
Have you seen the video of the Brazilian man reporting that the Pleiadeans landed and were testing for dimensional frequency readings to make a golden path appear to a portal?
No... I really don't know much about the Pleiadians apart from what I've read, as everyone here has.

As I stated in an earlier answer, I did know someone very well about 15 years ago who I (and she) were as sure as we each could be that she was an incarnated Pleiadian, this being her second lifetime here.

She had detailed intact memories and told me that one reason she had come here was that things in the Pleiades were not going so well any more and that there were all kinds of political and other problems there, and she was disillusioned - so she came here to help out and also take a break.

We talked about this at great length and it was all pretty real for me at the time. She was tall and slim, delicate, sensitive, highly intelligent, psychic, had beautiful blue eyes, earned a living by making (under contract) exquisite fine-pen illustrations of archeological findings... and had dark hair. If she'd been blonde, she could have stepped straight out of a UFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
On PA (as well as some of the other 2012-related forums I watch), some people are of the opinion we will just ascend into 4D/5D space, and thus won't have to worry too much about practical things like food and shelter. As a skeptic, it's unfortunate that most of this info is channeled/intuitive as it is not completely possible to authenticate the source.

I'm curious to hear your personal views on the endgame. Do you have any insider information on or from the people promoting 2012 as personal ascension?
Please see all my comments above and in my post yesterday, #435 here.

Probably more later today - very best to all, B
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #456
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
This is an important and interesting topic for me, hence my recent long replies.
Thank you for that in two ways.
1. It has been a difficult thing, trying to get a very detailed picture of what you think, out of all the interviews you've done. Congratulations, because that is at it should be.

On another thread here, the subject came up (often does) about the interviews all just "being there", good, bad, mostly true, mostly BS, or whatever, that B & K didn't put some kind of disclaimers or "flavoring" to them in advance. I said "Say 'Thank You', they just paid you a compliment." That you had simply put it out there, think of it what you will. (The possibility that all things are possible, always seems the most daunting, I guess.)

I confess I have yet to listen to the Freedom Central interview, but as today will be a "slower day" for me. twill happen.

2. Because of what you're doing with PA/PC you do run through all the different folk who touch on "all this" at a faster pace than most, hearing your impressions of diff folk, and subjects is still helpful, despite the silly "he said, then you said" stuff it seems to attract. Much appreciated. BTW, a filtered page of just your posts is helpful.

I have a friend of 15 years, engineer, physicist, inventor, all around "crazy old fart, and a "former Scientologist" (if there is such a thing) and auditor. He has, to my knowledge, not attended a single "official" function of any kind in all the time I've known him. Yet not a meeting goes by, between us, where he does not point out some bit of "Ron said this", or "Ron pointed out that...". While he does this a lot, he has never once mentioned the "Church" or even hinted or tried to steer me in that way. (all the better as I would have to respond with the nightmare of helping a friend get shed of them)

My take is that he seems to have done a fairly "clean job" of separating out the man and his stuff from the organization, on his own.

I sent him the link to the Dane Tops interview last nite. Perhaps it will even get me to separate the baby from the bathwater a lil bit.

Lastly;
Quote:
She was tall and slim, delicate, sensitive, highly intelligent, psychic, had beautiful blue eyes, earned a living by making (under contract) exquisite fine-pen illustrations of archeological findings... and had dark hair.
I am happily married these 24 1/2 years, so if it should ever come up I will deny it, but I just have to ask...

Does she have a sister ?

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-18-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #457
max
Avalon Senior Member

Mr Bill Ryan, I've been mulling whether to communicate this, you may not have any value but "something" makes me want to communicate. I had thought of sending it to the email address provided on the blog of Project Camelot, but last month I sent a picture and post I came back to the trash, plus we are writing so many that maybe when you read and had no importance, if it now has meaning.
Since it is a question not expect an answer, also understand that as they eliminated the thread leaves the post. I will use the translator to transcribe into English, though his translations are weak, so publishing in Castilian.
Yesterday morning day 17 (time in Spain) I was thinking about several issues one of them respectable work and effort carried out Project Camelot, suddenly the image of Kerry Cassidy ... (normal to think about it) its image appeared in my mind that sounded at once: "Sam - Samanta and Samanta," the last "a" was almost imperceptible.
Wanting to focus my attention on it to make its image relevant information (Bill Ryan) was filed, followed by another picture of a man is placed before (with force) to his and sounded a word.
The appearance of the man told me it was an Indian, the feeling was of a proud man (in a good way).
Then write the sound is not the word for on this occasion did not see if I heard it:
NIHE or nije
I know the English vowels are pronounced differently and read Castilian (Spanish) the sound is literally, not know the meaning.
The sound was overwhelming and with the accent typical of speech.
I was going to try to reproduce the word to send it but being a woman in my female voice would not sound the same.
Other images I've "seen" during the day and am not relate with you because some of them interpret in another world.
I repeat that you may not have any value, but since yesterday it has increased the need to communicate. Why do not intend to pester if I bothered to apologize.
Greetings to all.

(Señor Bill Ryan, he estado meditando si comunicarle esto, tal vez no tenga ningún valor pero “algo” me incita a comunicárselo. Había pensado mandárselo a la dirección de correo que se proporciona en el blog de Proyecto Camelot ,pero el mes pasado le mandé unas imágenes y el correo me llegó de vuelta a la papelera, además seremos tantos los que les escribimos que quizás cuando lo leyese ya no tuviese importancia; si es que ahora tiene significado.
Como no es una pregunta no espero respuesta, también entendería que como se sale del hilo eliminasen el post. Utilizaré el traductor para transcribirlo al inglés, aunque su traducciones son deficientes, también lo publicaré en castellano.
Ayer día 17 por la mañana (horario en España) me encontraba reflexionando sobre varios temas uno de ellos la respetable labor y esfuerzo que realizaba Proyecto Camelot, de repente la imagen de Kerry Cassidy…( algo normal al pensar en el tema) su imagen apareció en mi mente a la vez que sonaba :”Sam - Samant o Samanta” ,la ultima “a” fue casi imperceptible.
Queriendo centrar mi atención en ello para lograr información de interés su imagen (Bill Ryan) se interpuso, de seguido otra imagen de un hombre se antepuso (con fuerza) a la suya y sonó una palabra.
La apariencia del hombre me indicó que se trataba de un indio, la sensación era de un hombre orgulloso (en el buen sentido).
A continuación escribo el sonido no la palabra pues en esta ocasión no la vi si no que la oí:
NIHE o NIJÈ
Sé que las vocales en inglés se pronuncian y leen diferente al castellano (español) el sonido es literal; no sé el significado.
El sonido era contundente y con el acento típico del habla.
Iba a intentar reproducir el vocablo para enviárselo pero al ser mujer en mi voz femenina no sonaría igual.
Las demás imágenes que he “visto” a lo largo del día y madrugada no las relaciono con usted, ya que algunas de ellas las interpreto de otro mundo.
Le repito que puede que no tenga ningún valor pero desde ayer se ha acrecentado la necesidad de comunicarlo. No pretendo incordiar por eso si he molestado pido disculpas.
Saludos a todos.)
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:03 PM   #458
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There's a huge amount of rebuilding to do. Has anyone here ever spent time in Africa or India?

I've traveled in Africa a lot. (I spent much of the first 8 years of my life there, and have returned frequently.) Tell those guys that they're going to ascend out of their poverty and disease and hunger. We need to take responsibility for the mess we have all created in this world.

There's a VAST clean-up to do that may take a generation or more. This is where the real learning and growth will take place. We all need to face what we have done.

So: I suspect we've all got our own work cut out for quite a while yet. The Indigos are still coming into the world - they chose their timing perfectly, and won't have missed any party.
Uncle John here: Bill, I was very impressed with your Freedom Central interview. I'm very appreciative of your responding to questions and pray you continue this.

For the present, I don't have any direct questions for you, but I do have several points I would appreciate your response to.

Do humans have the freedom or power or chance to change our world for the better? It seems that from your responses, your answer is yes. Currently, my opinion is no.

I believe that offworlders run the show on the earth. My perspective is that the offworlders accomplish this by use of mind control of every human living.

I've posted many times that it is my firm belief backed up with mountain of evidence that a human's memory and consciousness is not located inside their body. The memory and consciousness is actualized by some unknown and unlocated mechanism. It appears that some collection of offworlders has access privileges in this mechanism.

For ten years, I've pointed out chemtrails to over one thousand random people I've encountered. To my great surprise, less than one percent of those were able to conceptualize what I was pointing out. It was exactly like some one has inserted a line of code in their consciousness mechanism such as this: "If chemtrails are brought to consciousness, ignore it."

If humans don't have to freedom to consider a particular thought, then what freedom do we really have?

How can the majority of every policeman and fireman in New York City know that 9/11 was an inside job and yet not one of them takes any action?

Bill, if you or a loved one got cancer, would you recommend following a MD's advice or would you recommend one of the many proven methods to cure cancer that don't involve cutting, burning or poisoning?

I dream every night and I am convinced that my dreams are not choreographed by my mind. Who has the power to insert these dreams into my mind? How is this accomplished? For what purpose if not for controlling me?
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #459
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

As UncleJohn and I appear to sit on "opposite sides" of the answer, to this (I asked similar stuff here), I am very curious, too.

I think you've stated that "the answer is still within us" fairly well, just the same...

The notion of a "closed loop" scenario dislikes me. To know that to be the case, well... perhaps we could all benefit more from simply taking up Golf, and putting in our time.

Then comes,
"Ah, that's what you're meant to think... that there is hope. That is the carrot and stick to keep you moving peacefully along."
But then you're back to a circular thing with no real resolution. This then becomes another valid argument for Golf.

Perhaps I should re-examine my feelings about the game, but it just doesn't seem that interesting, to me.

If we are meant to be that controlled, and have somehow "slipped our bonds" then it occurs to me that a species that dispassionate, and powerful would simply re-cycle our species, salvaging what biological material needed. We wouldn't even know it happened. Again, circular.

Anyway, I guess this is another vote to hear your thought on this,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #460
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:

Quote:

Sorcha Faal was the topic of discussion on Dr A True Ott's "The Story Behind the Story" on December 8, 2009 ... The show's topic: Who the Heck is "Sorcha Faal" aka David Booth -- is this a Tavistock Institute organization ... Booth family trust at the City of London - a Rothschild connection ... a thing to remember to watch out for is no solutions being offered and encouraging engaging in violent acts ... They talked about ... Sorcha Faal and the repetition of the Holocaust theme and playing the anti-Semite card...

Quote:

Sorry, this is nonsense. 'Sorcha Faal' is almost never worth reading or paying any attention to whatsoever. His/her (real ID: David Booth, paid agent) tall tales are wild, unverifiable, and usually invented.
This follow-up post on my part is to note for the record that there was no nonsense posted by myself concerning "Sorcha Faal."

The research that I did and posted on this thread showed that the Sorcha Faal website exists for the purpose of furthering Zionist (which I equate with the New World Order agenda) interests.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:15 PM   #461
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarChrist View Post
b) if so, his horrible science fiction aside, ...
I want to apologize for this unnecessary and inconsequential little comment. (good call gnosis, on that) My opinion only of course. The question posed of Ron Hubbard still stands however.

OneLove.~

P.E.A.C.E.
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #462
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

bill have you or kerry ever conversed with mel febrigas. i like the style of his show he attacks the same topics and guests from a refreshing angle. camelot and veritas are my favourite conduits for information at this time.( i count david wilcock as camelot, as he kinda does to ).

i agree with you on the subject of "will humanity get a bailout" we took a dump in our own sandpit now its time for US to clean it up.. ive been thinking a bit about this recently and nuclear war(ww3) would seem to be an easy out, as would pole shift(geryl) scenarios..the suffering doestn seem to be long or drawn out enough to catch all the fish in the net. maybe its doesnt work like that and universe says enough is enough and presses the reset button and off we go again..

oh i forgot i cant seem to find your recent interview it was on you tube then disappeared .

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 12-18-2009 at 10:13 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:28 AM   #463
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
bill have you or kerry ever conversed with mel febrigas. i like the style of his show he attacks the same topics and guests from a refreshing angle. camelot and veritas are my favourite conduits for information at this time.( i count david wilcock as camelot, as he kinda does to ).

i agree with you on the subject of "will humanity get a bailout" we took a dump in our own sandpit now its time for US to clean it up.. ive been thinking a bit about this recently and nuclear war(ww3) would seem to be an easy out, as would pole shift(geryl) scenarios..the suffering doestn seem to be long or drawn out enough to catch all the fish in the net. maybe its doesnt work like that and universe says enough is enough and presses the reset button and off we go again..

oh i forgot i cant seem to find your recent interview it was on you tube then disappeared .
Mel mentioned in the Veritas thread that Bill & Kerry will be on the show in a month.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:02 AM   #464
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. Anna Hayes has a very interesting perspective on ET history. Anna has an enormous amount of information.

I believe that you have a very nice positive presence about you and would make a perfect interviewer. Your English accent is nice too. LOL But you listen well and have great patience. It would be an advantage for you to interview to allow the flow of information to come in because Anna is very advanced and talks very very fast. You have the patience to deal with this.

Also do not forget we are all part of these ET races. That is one of the main reasons why they take an interest. We are family.

There are many lost souls out there that want to reunite with loved ones through the ages. With the many Earth changes that are coming it is crucial that we grow and rise with Mother Earth.

I agree with you Bill, that we need to mature as a race and take responsibility.

One of the main reasons why I mentioned that video before is because of the advanced technology of light, color, and sound. This will be the medical practice of the future. Learning to balance and heal the DNA through Chakra systems can be utilized by the study of how to learn these energy frequencies. This is also the key to heal all diseases and extend our lifespan physically.

The Pleiadians have been measuring and tuning the vibration of Earth. This will allow us to interact with them in a higher dimensional vibration For example, you may be able to hear them but not be able to see them. Of course, their purpose is still unknown to me. They could be planning an Exodus. Or they could be planning on visitation.

As we draw closer to the Photon belt this will bring about a great opportunity for us. There are many strands of DNA that will have a potential to be re-activated. So we are living in very interesting times.

And if you do not believe in any of what I have stated above, at least we agree that we have much to learn and hope for a better future. Thanks for your time. Blessings to you and Kerry.

I also wanted to add, Bill, that the fact that you are skeptic on physical ascension would be good in the fact that interviewing Ashayana Deane aka Anna Hayes would be a very healthy spiritual experience for you. And it is also the same philosophy on how Jason and Grant try to debunk Ghost Stories, you know like the show Ghost Hunters. It would make a great contrast and excellent entertainment.

Oh yes! I see that Kerry has taken a great interest in Anna Hayes. Cool Deal. I also noticed that Anna and Drunvalo had a falling out a while back about their teachings. I guess disagreements are very common in the field of belief, mystery, and creation.

Last edited by Surial; 12-19-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:16 AM   #465
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

When I read your post I got very excited realizing that everyone brings in the best of whatever ET group they can associate with.

Even the greys and reptilians, if they don't decide to pack it in and leave for good.

Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-19-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:18 AM   #466
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Gratitude for continuing to fulfill your Divine Plan and mission here Bill and Kerry.

I completely agree, it's up to humanity to raise up their own planet and fix the problems that are here now. We are meant to grow up as a species, and we won't do that if we are dependent on something outside of us to take care of our own world.

I believe the answers are in Self realization. Reality here is created by the collective agreement, the collective consciousness. Currently the most self centered / egotistical people control the collective agreement with their media, governments, religions etc. The collective agreement is the slave consciousness, one of lack and suffering. This is not how things are supposed to be, it is truly the opposite of reality, which is abundance for All Life.

I suggest the solutions lay within us and that what will save planet Earth is not a bunch of ETs coming and fixing our governments or being our new 'galactic government'. I believe the solution is that a critical mass of people raise their consciousness to see through the illusion matrix, to see the reality of the Divinity, the Power, Wisdom and Love that is within them. They surrender to the still small voice within and merge with it, I and my Father are One.

A critical mass of enlightened Beings will raise the entire collective agreement out of the swamp of the ego consciousness, the lack and suffering consciousenss, and into the Co-Creator consciousness, the consciousness of abundance where it becomes clear that All Life is interconnected and at it's higest level: One.

Keep up the great work, may you be totally protected, guided by the Divine and all of the right doors open at the right times as you go through them and continuously become More.

~ Espavo ~

P.S. My opinion: Anna Hayes material = confusing disinfo
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:33 AM   #467
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarChrist View Post
I want to apologize for this unnecessary and inconsequential little comment. (good call gnosis, on that) My opinion only of course. The question posed of Ron Hubbard still stands however.

OneLove.~

P.E.A.C.E.
An interesting observation re Ron Hubbard and CofS:

If the CofS is being taken over by some sect of the Cabal, if they ever let go of it, like a hand grenade, it could possibly explode in their face. As long as all that tech is properly twisted and diluted and "never improved" by edict, I see a lot of beings trapped who might otherwise realize their power to relieve the whole world of ill-illumined ways of being.

I lived among CofS Scientologists in LA for seven years and I KNOW personally what these beings are capable of doing -- if only they were not trapped in the CofS restrictions and limited applicaton of technologies, both clearing and magical.

Putting that hand grenade convincingly into the hands of the Cabal might have been a very good strategy. Anyone up for some judo?
Old 12-19-2009, 06:35 AM   #468
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 chakras View Post
gratitude for continuing to fulfill your divine plan and mission here bill and kerry.

I completely agree, it's up to humanity to raise up their own planet and fix the problems that are here now. We are meant to grow up as a species, and we won't do that if we are dependent on something outside of us to take care of our own world.

I believe the answers are in self realization. Reality here is created by the collective agreement, the collective consciousness. Currently the most self centered / egotistical people control the collective agreement with their media, governments, religions etc. The collective agreement is the slave consciousness, one of lack and suffering. This is not how things are supposed to be, it is truly the opposite of reality, which is abundance for all life.

I suggest the solutions lay within us and that what will save planet earth is not a bunch of ets coming and fixing our governments or being our new 'galactic government'. I believe the solution is that a critical mass of people raise their consciousness to see through the illusion matrix, to see the reality of the divinity, the power, wisdom and love that is within them. They surrender to the still small voice within and merge with it, i and my father are one.

A critical mass of enlightened beings will raise the entire collective agreement out of the swamp of the ego consciousness, the lack and suffering consciousenss, and into the co-creator consciousness, the consciousness of abundance where it becomes clear that all life is interconnected and at it's higest level: One.

Keep up the great work, may you be totally protected, guided by the divine and all of the right doors open at the right times as you go through them and continuously become more.

~ espavo ~
bump
Old 12-19-2009, 04:42 PM   #469
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have looked further through my notes concerning Jane Burgermeister.

Dr Deagle's Nutrimedical Report on September 18, 2009, the 2nd Hour, covered this subject. The guest ... JoAnne Cremer, who was the person who spearheaded a Facebook group in support of Jane ...

The important things that were said are:

1. The legal team Jane claimed to have turned out to be one person who is not an attorney.
2. The person accepted $6000 from Elizabeth Book for whatever it was he filed.

4. Jane issued 5 or 6 emails to Joanne regarding the use of "gorilla warfare."

6. Joanne was asked to solicit money from Facebook group members, which had become international and numbered 7,000 people.
7. After Joanne realized she had to terminate her support for Jane and announced this, Jane accused her of association with mass murderers, pedophiles, satanists, etc.

This information appears between 5:40 - 35:40. Again, the correct archive is September 18, 2009, 2nd Hour:

http://www.gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=nutrimedical
The above testimony has not yet been addressed.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #470
Quantum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
It is almost as if there is some morphic field that is being continuously "put there" not by the Cabal, but by the very populace itself. I don't think we are spiritually ready for the floodgates of unbounded materialism to open up, amd that might be the why of the self-inflicted blindness.

gnosis
If the morphic field is a product of the beliefs of the populace, then it can be modified by changing those beliefs. It need be only a small shift to start the snowball rolling... and I feel this is happening. Look at how many ivory towers are crumbling regularly these days. Banking, politics, corporations, religion, media and even... science. They are all being exposed in varying degrees so even the most indoctrinated of the sheep are starting to question the status quo. Even materialism is beginning to show it's empty colors.

When people are given even a glimpse of what's possible, they can potentially make different choices beyond what's previously been set in their paradigm.

The introduction of free energy is only the beginning of a new way of being in a society. This first step leads to things way larger than a self charging electric car or no utility bill. We typically look narrowly at the problems it solves previously created with our old thinking. Instead, it opens the door to a new and different age of living. An age of abundance does not equate to a repeat cycle of consumerism and materialism.

Peace.
Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #471
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Hello bill. I appreciate your work at camelot to the highest extent. I cannot fully explain how much you have helped open my eyes.

I got a question: Because you don't believe in 4D 'ascension' then why was it that one day on camelot it wa sposted that The LAw of One/Ra Material is one of the best and most accurate channelings of all time? Does not the Law Of One state that we are entering into 4D at this moment? Is it not a reliable source?
yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:32 PM   #472
HENNA
Avalon Senior Member

You are representing the change that I see as our future and the holographic society structure that Collier is talking about, you are helping to removing limiting beliefs, memes, and self defeating behaviors of our society and for FREE, which is the key to sharing knowledge. Thank you for seeing this not as a money making opportunity, but as your role in awakening mankind!
Thank you so much for hours and hours of awesome video! You ROCK!

Okay my question, is there anyplace on the web that Andrew Basiago has spoken “in person” not just a recorded interview (just his voice)??. There are many people that are doubting him and now also David Wilcock, because his voice and speaking style, voice in fluctuation etc. is very close to David’s. I know you have had long conversations with him.

Do you agree with his goal?: Quote: “The mission of MARS is to lead the international effort to research, disclose, and educate the public about life on Mars and lobby for the enactment of a treaty under the UN to protect Mars from visitation, exploration, habitation, and colonization by human beings from Earth.”
HENNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #473
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, if you and Kerry ever do get to visit New Zealand, you might like to try setting up an interview with Bruce Cathie. He was an airline pilot and a UFO researcher who started writing in the '60s.

Cathie wrote 'Harmonic 33' in 1968, a book that broke new ground with its theory of the power grid that governs a whole array of extraordinary and hitherto unrelated phenomena. His further researches have convinced him that at least a portion of his discovery was already known to - and being exploited by - the scientists of certain governments. In 'Harmonic 695' he and co-author Peter Temm prove their case.

You can check out some of the other books he has written at this site . . . http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...sts=t&x=68&y=3

Also, check his website http://www.antigravitymovie.com/pages/cathie.htm

Last edited by Brinty; 12-19-2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Adding website link
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #474
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore

We ask you to ... if necessary, to actively intervene if there are signs that FEMA and Homeland Security units following orders from the UN/WHO are misusing these combined military exercises to begin mass vaccinations and detentions.

Quote:

Hmmmm. Maybe this is a problem...
Something I haven't paused to ask before: Why would an Austrian journalist feel it appropriate to advise Americans to take such an action as this in their country?
Old 12-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #475
Daft Ada
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill mate.
1:- Do you know if there is any truth that there was supposed to have been a meeting between World Leaders and the ET's on Johnston Island in early November this year?

2:- Have you heard anything to back up what is being said on Dr M Salla's site about a one mile wide pyramid space craft hovering over the Cremelin for two hours after it had shot down the Russians nuke missile test?

I soooooo hope that is true and that the ET's are taking steps to intervine and stop all these idiots from making or using nukes.

3:- Are you going to put the latest radio show on your site please.

Big hug for Kerry.
Daft Ada is offline   Reply With Quote