Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 04:51 PM   #101
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tarot readings here.....

An interesting reading for today,if this was known to all many would be opening far quicker relating to this illusion!
Thank you lightbeing.
And thank you rhythm for my very truthful reading yesterday.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:20 PM   #102
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry lightbeing that thanks go to you x
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #103
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

No worries jacqui, apology accepted ! Thank you.

And you are MOST welcome !!

love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Sorry lightbeing that thanks go to you x
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:29 AM   #104
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

I pulled a card for Avalon today also.

This is the card:

INTENSITY

ZEN SAYS: Think of all the great words and great teachings as your deadly enemy. Avoid them, because you have to find your own source.
You have not to be a follower, an imitator. You have to be an original individual; you have to find your innermost core on your own, with no guide, no guiding scriptures. It is a dark night, but with the intense fire of inquiry you are bound to come to the sunrise. Everybody who has burned with intense inquiry has found the sunrise. Others only believe. Those who believe are not religious, they are simply avoiding the great adventure of religion by believing.

THE COMMENTARY

The figure in this card has taken on the shape of an arrow, moving with the single-pointed focus of one who knows precisely where he is going. He is moving so fast that he has become almost pure energy. But his intensity should not be mistaken for the manic energy that makes people drive their cars at top speed to get from point A to poin B. That kind of intensity belongs to the horizontal world of space and time. The intensity represented by the Knight of Fire belongs to the vertical world of the present moment - a recognition that now is the only moment there is, and here is the only space.
When you act with the intensity of the Knight of Fire it is likely to create ripples in the waters around you. Some will feel uplifted and refreshed by your presence, others may feel threatend or annoyed. But the opinions of other matter little; nothing can hold you back right now.

Blessings and love

lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-22-2009 at 06:55 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 08-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #105
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Dear friends,

I pulled a card for Avalon today also.

This is the card:

INTENSITY

ZEN SAYS: Think of all the great words and great teachings as your deadly enemy. Avoid them, because you have to find your own source.
You have not to be a follower, an imitator. You have to be an original individual; you have to find your innermost core on your own, with no guide, no guiding scriptures. It is a dark night, but with the intense fire of inquiry you are bound to come to the sunrise. Everybody who has burned with intense inquiry has found the sunrise. Others only believe. Those who believe are not religious, they are simply avoiding the great adventure of religion by believing.

THE COMMENTARY

The figure in this card has taken on the shape of an arrow, moving with the singel-pointed focus of one who knows precisely where he is going. He is moving so fast that he has become almost pure energy. But his intensity should not be mistaken for the manic energy that makes people drive their cars at top speed to get from point A to poin B. That kind of intensity belongs to the horizontal world of space and time. The intensity represented by the Knight of Fire belongs to the vertical world of the present moment - a recognition that now is the only moment there is, and here is the only space.
When you act with the intensity of the Knight of Fire it is likely to create ripples in the waters around you. Some will feel uplifted and refreshed by your presence, others may feel threatend or annoyed. But the opinions of other matter little; nothing can hold you back right now.

Blessings and love

lightbeing
Bumping for other members xxxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #106
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Tarot readings here.....

Thank you Lightbeing and Rythm!

The Intensity card speaks volumes to me!!!

In grace and gratitude,
--Cosmic Dancer
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #107
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

You're most welcome dear Cosmic Dancer !

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Dancer View Post
Thank you Lightbeing and Rythm!

The Intensity card speaks volumes to me!!!

In grace and gratitude,
--Cosmic Dancer
Old 08-22-2009, 04:23 AM   #108
martine
Avalon Senior Member

Hi - i would love for you to pull a card for me - thank you for offering this to the forum members!
martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:24 AM   #109
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends Avalonians,

What will this day bring Avalon?
With this question in mind I pulled this card:

CONDITIONING

Unless you drop your personality you will not be able to find your individuality. Individuality is given by existence; personality is imposed by the society. Personality is social convenience.
Society cannot tolerate individuality, because individuality will not follow like a sheep. Individuality has the quality of the lion; the lion moves alone.
The sheep are always in the crowd, hoping that being in the crowd will feel cozy. Being in the crowd one feels more protected, secure. If somebody attacks, there is every possibility in a crowd to save yourself. But alone? - only the lions move alone.
And every one of you is born a lion, but the society goes on conditioning you, programming your mind as a sheep. It gives you a personality, a cozy personality, nice, very convenient, very obedient.
Society wants slaves, not people who are absolutely dedicated to freedom. Society wants slaves because all the vested interests want obedience.

THE COMMENTARY

This card recalls an old Zen story, about a lion who was brought up by sheep and who thought he was a sheep until an old lion captured him and took him to a pond, where he showed him his own reflection. Many of us are like this lion - the image we have of ourselves comes not from our own direct experience but from the opinions of others. A 'personality' imposed from the outside replaces the individuality that could have grown from within. We become just another sheep in the herd, unable to move freely, and unconscious of our own true identity.
It's time to take a look at your own reflection in the pond, and make a move to break out of whatever you have been conditioned by others to believe about yourself. Dance, run, jog, do gibberish - whatever is needed to wake up the sleeping lion within.

Have a great weekend friends!

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 08-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #110
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello martine,
thanks for your request.

This is your card
"7 OF FIRE"

STRESS

All private goals are neurotic. The essential man comes to know, to feel, "I am not separate from the whole, and there is no need to seek and search for any destiny on my own. Things are happening, the world is moving - call it God ... he is doing things. They are happening of their own accord. There is no need for me to make any struggle, any effort; there is no need for me to fight for anything. I can relax and be." The essential man is not a doer. The accidental man is a doer. The accidental man is, of course, then in anxiety, tension, stress, anguish, continuously sitting on a volcano. It can erupt any moment, because he lives in a world of uncertainty and believes as if it is certain. This creates tension in his being: he knows deep down that nothing is certain.

THE COMMENTARY

How many people do you know who, just when they were completely overloaded, with too many projects, too many 'balls in the air', have suddenly come down with the flu, or taken a fall and ended up on crutches? That's just the sort of 'bad timing' the little monkey with the pin in his hand is about to impose on the 'one-man-band' pictured here!
The quality of stress represented by this card visits all of us at times, but perfectionists are particularly vulnerable to it. We create it ourselves, with the idea that without us nothing will happen - especially in the way we want it to! Well, what makes you think you're so special? Do you think the sun won't rise in the morning unless you personally set the alarm? Go for a walk, buy some flowers, and fix yourself a spaghetti dinner - anything 'unimportant' will do. Just put yourself out of that monkey's reach!

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine View Post
Hi - i would love for you to pull a card for me - thank you for offering this to the forum members!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:35 AM   #111
martine
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for my card light being! very pertininent to my personla life at the moment - i feel that at the moment that i have given myself to many personal goals that i feel if i dont do - it wont allow ohter things to happen in my life - obviously i just have to let it go................!
martine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #112
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi martine,

You are most welcome !

Have peace and love in your heart.

Much love and blessings I send you.

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine View Post
thanks for my card light being! very pertininent to my personla life at the moment - i feel that at the moment that i have given myself to many personal goals that i feel if i dont do - it wont allow ohter things to happen in my life - obviously i just have to let it go................!
Old 08-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #113
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 06:27 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #114
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
111 posts, prior to this one

on an 8 x 22 / 11 type of day

gr8 thread rhythm -- thanks for your sharing !!!
thanks but realy Lightbeing is doing most of it
and beautifully too..........
Old 08-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #115
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Dear friends Avalonians,

What will this day bring Avalon?
With this question in mind I pulled this card:

CONDITIONING

Unless you drop your personality you will not be able to find your individuality. Individuality is given by existence; personality is imposed by the society. Personality is social convenience.
Society cannot tolerate individuality, because individuality will not follow like a sheep. Individuality has the quality of the lion; the lion moves alone.
The sheep are always in the crowd, hoping that being in the crowd will feel cozy. Being in the crowd one feels more protected, secure. If somebody attacks, there is every possibility in a crowd to save yourself. But alone? - only the lions move alone.
And every one of you is born a lion, but the society goes on conditioning you, programming your mind as a sheep. It gives you a personality, a cozy personality, nice, very convenient, very obedient.
Society wants slaves, not people who are absolutely dedicated to freedom. Society wants slaves because all the vested interests want obedience.

THE COMMENTARY

This card recalls an old Zen story, about a lion who was brought up by sheep and who thought he was a sheep until an old lion captured him and took him to a pond, where he showed him his own reflection. Many of us are like this lion - the image we have of ourselves comes not from our own direct experience but from the opinions of others. A 'personality' imposed from the outside replaces the individuality that could have grown from within. We become just another sheep in the herd, unable to move freely, and unconscious of our own true identity.
It's time to take a look at your own reflection in the pond, and make a move to break out of whatever you have been conditioned by others to believe about yourself. Dance, run, jog, do gibberish - whatever is needed to wake up the sleeping lion within.

Have a great weekend friends!

Blessings
lightbeing
Bumping for other members
Old 08-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #116
astral racoon
Avalon Senior Member

umm is it possible to do mine?
astral racoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #117
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Stuart,

Yes, ofcourse ..

Blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by astral racoon View Post
Old 08-23-2009, 08:13 AM   #118
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Stuart,

Here is your card

TRANSFORMATION

A MASTER IN ZEN is not simply a teacher. In all the religions there are only teachers. They teach you about subjects which you don't know, and they ask you to believe, because there is no way to bring those experiences into objective reality. Neither has the teacher known them - he has believed them; he transfers his belief to somebody else. Zen is not a believer's world. It is not for the faithful ones; it is for those daring souls who can drop all belief, unbelief, doubt, reason, mind, and simply enter into their pure existence without boundaries.
But it brings a tremendous transformation. Hence, let me say that while others are involved in philosophies, Zen is involved in metamorphosis, in a transformation. It is authentic alchemy: it changes you from base metal into gold. But it's language has to be understood, not with your reasoning and intellectual mind but with your loving heart. Or even just listening, not bothering whether it is true or not. And a moment comes suddenly that you see it, which has been eluding you your whole life. Suddenly, what Gautam Buddha called 'eighty-four thousand doors' open.

THE COMMENTARY

The central figure in this card sits atop the vast flower of the void, and holds the symbols of transformation - the sword that cuts through illusion, the snake that rejuvenates itself by shedding its skin, the broken chain of limitations, and the yin / yang symbol of transcending duality. One of its hands rest on its lap, open and receptive. The other reaches down to touch the mouth of a sleeping face, symbolizing the silence that comes when we are at rest. This is a time for a deep let-go. Allow any pain, sorrow, or difficulty just to be there, accepting its 'facticity'. Is is very much like the experience of Gautam Buddha when, after years of seeking, he finally gave up knowing there was nothing more that he could do. That very night, he became enlightened. Transformation comes, like death, in its own time. And, like death, it takes you from one dimension into another.

Blessings and love
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by astral racoon View Post
Old 08-24-2009, 01:13 PM   #119
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Card for the day (for all you avalonians )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Possibilities...

Mind can accept any boundary any where.
But the reality is that , by its very nature ,
existance cannot have any boundary ,
because what will be beyond the boundary?
again another sky .Thats why I am saying
skies upoun skies are available for your flight .
Dont be content easily .Those who remain content
easily remain small; small are ther joys , small are their
ecstasies, small are their joys, small is their being .
But there is no need !
The smallness is your own imposition upon your freedom
upoun your limited freedom , upoun your unlimited possibilities ,
uppon your unlimited potential.

THE COMMENTARY
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The eagle has an overview of all the possibilities contained
in the landscape below , as he flies freely , naturaly and effortlessly
through the sky . He is realy in his domain , very grand and self
-cotained .He is realy in his domain , very grand and self contained
This card indicates that you are at a point where a world of possibilities is open to you . Because you have grown more loving tiwards yourself , more self-contained,you can work easily with others . Because you are relaxed and at ease , you can recognise possibilities as they present themselves , sometimes even before others can see them .Because you are in tune with your own nature , you understand that existance is providing you with exactley what you need. En joy the flight ! And celebrate all the varied wonders of the landscape before you ..........

namaste ... have loving day .. rhythmmmmmm .......
Old 08-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #120
axman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Hi axman here is your card reading

THE CARD IS PAST LIVES.....

The child can become conscious only if in his past life he has meditated enough , has created enough meditative energy to fight with the darkness
that death brings.One is simply lost in an oblivian and then suddenley finds a new womb and forgets completely about the old body .There is a dicontinuity .This darkness . this unconsciousness creates the discontinuity.
The east has been working hard to penitrate there barriers .And ten thousand
years work has not been in vain . Every body can penitrate to the past live or many past lifes .But for that you have to go deeper into your meditation , for two reasons ;unless you go deeper , you cannot find the door to another life ; secondly , you have to be deeper in meditation because , if you find the door of another life , a flood of events will come into the mind .its hard enough even to carry one life ...

THE COMMENTARY ....
The hands of existance form the shape of the female genitals ; the opening of the cosmic mother . Revealed within are many images, faces from other times . and while it might be entertaining to fantasize about famous past lives ,it is just a distraction . The real point is to see and understand the karmic patterns of our lifes , and the roots of there endless repetative that trap us in unconcious behavior . The two rainbows
lizards on either side represent knowing and not- knowing they are the guardians of the unconsscious, making sure that we are prepared for a vision that might other wise be shattering .A glimpse into the eternity
of our existance is a gift , and understanding the function of karma in our life is not something that can be grasped at will .
This is awake up call; the events in your life are trying to show you a pattern as ancient as the journey of your own soul ...

(Namaste rhythmm )
Thanks rhythumm that was right on with what im doing right now awsome thanks
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:09 AM   #121
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the card for today:
this is the second time I have pulled this card for Avalon.

BEYOND ILLUSION

THIS IS THE ONLY DISTINCTION between the dream and the real: reality allows you to doubt, and the dream does not allow you doubt ...
To me, the capacity to doubt is one of the greatest blessings to humanity. The religions have been enemies because they have been cutting the very roots of doubt, and there is a reason why they have been doing that: because they want people to believe in certain illusions that they have been preaching ... Why have the people like Gautam Buddha been so insistent that the whole existence - except your witnessing self, except you awareness - is just ephemeral, made of the same stuff as dreams are made of? They are not saying that these trees are not there. they are not saying that these pillars are not there. Don't misunderstand because of the word 'illusion' ... It has been translated as illusion, but illusion is not the right word. Illusion does not exist. Reality exists. Maya is just in between - it almost exists. as far as day-to-day activities are concerned, it can be taken as reality. Only in the ultimate sense, from the peak of you illumination, it becomes unreal, illusory.

THE COMMENTARY

The butterfly in this card represents the outer, that which is constantly moving and that whish is not real but an illusion. Behind the butterfly is the face of consciousness, looking inward to that which is eternal. the space between the two eyes has opened, revealing the lotus of spiritual unfoldment and the rising sun of awareness. Through the rising of the inner sun, meditation is born.
The card reminds us not to look outside for what is real, but to look within. When we focus on externals, we too often get caught up in judgements - this is good, this is bad, I want this, I don't want that. These judgements keep us trapped in our illusions, our sleepiness, our old habits and patterns. Drop your opinionated mind, and move inside. There, you can relax into your own deepest truth, where the difference between dreams and reality is already known.

Blessings
lightbeing

Last edited by lightbeing; 08-25-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:20 AM   #122
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

What will this day bring Avalon ?

The card I pulled for Avalon today is again:

SCHIZOFRENIA

Man is split. Schizophrenia is a normal condition of man - at least now. It may not have been so in the primitive world, but centuries of conditioning, civilization, culture and religion have made man a crowd - divided, split, contradictory ... But because this split is against his nature, deep down somewhere hidden the unity still survives. Because the soul of man is one, all the conditionings at the most destroy the periphery of the man. But the center remains untouched - that's how man continues to live. But his life has become a hell. The whole effort of Zen is how to drop this schizophrenia, how to drop this split personality, how to drop the divided mind of man, how to become undivided, integrated, centered, crystallized.
The way you are, you cannot say that you are. You don't have a being. You are a marketplace - Many voices. If you want to say 'yes', immediately the 'no' is there. You cannot even utter a simple word 'yes' with totality ... In this way happiness is not possible; unhappiness is a natural consequence of a split personality.

Commentary:

The person on this card brings a new twist to the old idea of 'getting stuck between a rock and a hard place'! But we are in precisely this sort of situation when we get stuck in the indecisive and dualistic aspect of the mind. Should I let my arms go and fall head-first, or let my legs go and fall feet-first? Should I go here or there? Should I say yes or no? And whatever decision we make, we will always wonder if we should have decided the other way.
The only way out of this dilemma is, unfortunately, is to let go of both at once. You can't work your way out of this one by solving it, making lists of pros and cons, or in any way working it out with your mind. Better to follow your heart, if you can find it. If you can't find it, just jump - you heart will start beating so fast there will be no mistake about where it is!

Blessings
lightbeing
Old 08-28-2009, 07:51 AM   #123
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friend, Avalonians,

This is the card I pulled today for Avalon:

NO-THINGNESS

BUDDHA HAS CHOSEN one of the really very potential words - shunyata. The English word, the English equivalent, 'nothingness', is not such a beautiful word.
That's why I would like to make it 'no-thingness' - because the nothing is not just nothing, it is all. It is vibrant with all possibilities. It is potential, absolute potential. It is unmanifest yet, but it contains all. In the beginning is nature, in the end it nature, so why in the middle do you make so much fuss? Why, in the middle, becoming so worried, so anxious, so ambitious - why create such despair?
Nothingness to nothingness is the whole journey.

THE COMMENTARY

Being 'in the gap' can be disorienting and even scary. Nothing to hold on to, no sense of direction, not even a hint of what choices and possibilities might lie ahead. But it was just this state of pure potential that existed before the universe was created. All you can do now is to relax into this nothingness ... fall into this silence between the words ... watch this gap between the outgoing and incoming breath. And treasure each empty moment of the experience. Something sacred is about to be born.

Much Blessings and love !

lightbeing
Old 08-28-2009, 08:13 AM   #124
mariska
Avalon Senior Member

Hi lightbeing ,I find very interesting your tarot readings,i am wondering if you could pull a card for me. thank you.love and peace.
mariska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:51 AM   #125
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hi mariska,

Thank you for your request.

Here is your card reading:

HEALING

No, you carry your wound. With the ego your whole being is a wound. And you carry it around. Nobody is interested in hurting you, nobody is positively waiting to hurt you; everybody is engaged in safeguarding his own wound. Who has got the energy? But still it happens, because you are so ready to be wounded, so ready, just waiting on the brink for anything.
You cannot touch a man of Tao. Why? - because there is no one to be touched. There is no wound. He is healthy, healed, whole. This word 'whole' is beautiful. The word 'heal' comes from the whole, and the word 'holy' also comes from the whole. He is whole, healed, holy.
Be aware of your wound. Don't help it to grow, let it be healed; and it will be healed only when you move to the roots. The less the head, the more the world will heal; with no head there is no wound. Live a headless life. Move as a total being, and accept things. Just for twenty-four hours, try it - total acceptance, whatsoever happens. Someone insults you, accept it, don't react, and see what happens. Suddenly you will feel an energy flowing in you that you have not felt before.

THE COMMENTARY

It is a time when the deeply buried wounds of the past are coming to the surface, ready and available to be healed. The figure in this card is naked, vulnerable, open to the loving touch of existence. The aura around his body is full of light, and the quality of relaxation, the caring and love that surrounds him is dissolving his struggle and suffering. Lotuses of light appear on his physical body, and around the subtle energy bodies that healers say surround each of us. In each of these subtle layers appears a healing crystal or pattern.
When we are under the healing influence of the King of Water we are no longer hiding from ourselves or others. In this attitude of openness and acceptance we can be healed, and help others. In this attitude of openness and acceptance we can be healed, and help others also to be healthy and whole.

Much love and blessings
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariska View Post
Hi lightbeing ,I find very interesting your tarot readings,i am wondering if you could pull a card for me. thank you.love and peace.