Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #226
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Avalon Singles

No idea Carmen
If she is I wish she would let me know
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #227
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Are you sure she is not right under your nose Swanny, someone you know already, and not realized that she is the one. One that you already know as a friend. Its sad to see some of the attitudes on here. Sort of like woman are a commodity, all about tits and ****!! Women have allowed this down-grading of themselves to a certain degree, unfortunely. Its time women of the world said "NO' to the sexual depravity of this world, and established a new standard. A standard of sacred relationship, of sacred sexual connection.

I hesitate to post this because I realize it will draw flak!

This mad world of 3D has emphasized sex through TV programs, Ads. Little girls are encouraged to be sexual from a young age. It is soo sad. Desperate women from poor countries, are selling themselves to the highest bidder, just to survive.

When the Goddess truly arises in woman and men, she will stand tall and proud, and refuse to have anything to do with any man, who only sees her body parts and not her sacredness, her divine feminine.

There!!!

Love

Carmen
Carmen...thank you for saying this, it needed to be said. I completely agree. It is time men & women moved out of the old paradigm of thinking when it comes to how men view women. Men need to respect their own bodies and their sexuality. Same for women. It is disturbing to see (despite the women's movement) how women are portrayed, & now also men are portrayed as sex objects. Dont get me started on the sexualizing of the little children
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #228
Swanny
I dont need a label !

In my palm there is a very big deep line in the marriage area, so I guess there is someone out there.
I do have a friend who is on holiday at the mo and things were great until we met then we really p*ssed each other off, but we are still friends and are planning on meeting up again.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:17 PM   #229
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, yes Swanny, i sort of thought there was someone there. You a too nicer guy to not have attracted a special someone. Look within, contemplate on the area of"****** off". Its a mirror of some sort. Its the key. Look beyond that and you may find the gift.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:39 PM   #230
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I may be in danger of sounding condescending, but I think under both sexes sexual postering and bravado, is a deep desire to connect, and be, with the one, the love of their life. And where are the role models in this world, for loving committed relationships? There arent any, not on any of our media. Is been planned that way!!!

I like that Avalon doesn't get overly stroppy with rules. Its better, to me, if behaviour is moderated by members themselves, by others putting forward better alternatives to base attitudes and behaviour. Women need to step up to the base, so to speak, and teach men how they wish to be related to. As Thelma says to Louis, "You Get What Ya Settle For'.

Cheers

Carmen
Old 03-11-2009, 01:27 AM   #231
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I may be in danger of sounding condescending, but I think under both sexes sexual postering and bravado, is a deep desire to connect, and be, with the one, the love of their life. And where are the role models in this world, for loving committed relationships? There arent any, not on any of our media. Is been planned that way!!!

I like that Avalon doesn't get overly stroppy with rules. Its better, to me, if behaviour is moderated by members themselves, by others putting forward better alternatives to base attitudes and behaviour. Women need to step up to the base, so to speak, and teach men how they wish to be related to. As Thelma says to Louis, "You Get What Ya Settle For'.

Cheers

Carmen
Ya, show me the women of my generation that can even distinguish between feminist ego flatulence and and respecting the divine female (don't even start me on respecting the male.)
It's just all effed up and seems an upward battle the younger you are. The divorce rates from all the hippies doesn't really speak of role models either.
Sorry to be so pessimistic but we really need something 'new', feminism was infiltrated and corrupted, the hippies didn't hold on to responsibilities and beyond generation X the models are so freaked I doubt it's even discussable.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:22 AM   #232
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

M E LIKING WHAT
CARMEN HAS TO SAY

BIG TIME !!!!.....
IM ONLY INTERESTED IN MR RIGHT
NOW , o! SO MANY COMPROMISES

love you all eny way

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #233
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
"You Get What Ya Settle For'.

I'm very fussy, I want someone who is perfect for me
Old 03-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #234
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, but it works both ways. If you desire the same level of perfection , for her also, you will have a match. Actually, the word perfect to me denotes something static, finished, no more growth. Its is in the difference that the spark is created.

Cheers

Carmen
Old 03-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #235
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm very fussy, I want someone who is perfect for me
Thats funny.
You know Swanny, the 'one' might end up being someone you never would have thought of in a million years.

Take me for example, there was a girl I knew when we were at school. I hated her ... with a passion!! Thats embarassing to say. She however, knew I was her one.

Now, a number of years down the line, we have been together for 5 years and are now engaged. She is completely, 100% the other half of me. No question!

How do I know - she accepts me fully and I her. Absolutely everything - the good the bad and the ugly as they say

Anyways .. my point is - dont rule someone out that may already be in your life or that may come into your life in the near future just because they dont meet your initial expectation of perfection.

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #236
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

The important thing in finding YOUR ideal mate (note that it is ideal only for you, not in some absolutist terms) goes through several steps:

1) First you must realize what are your deeper needs regarding this issue, on how many levels you need to connect
2) Generally the connection can be made on the 7 main levels (according to the chakras) and it depends how much of those levels you have opened in yourself
3) After you realize which of the levels you feel should be connected to your mate and you realize the depth you desire for those levels be connected you can have a pretty good idea of how that mate would make you feel
4) All this should give you a good basis on which to judge if a certain person feels really right and its not just some emotional infatuation or karmic attraction

As you move along the world you see most relationships are based on 1st and 2nd chakra energy (meaning money and survival .. and sex). As you go upwards to 3rd and emotions you can still find some people. Rarely we have connection going up to 4th (love) and even rarer we have combined it with true and open communication 5th chakra.
It goes exponentially rare to meet people who are connected on a 'psychic' level 6th chakra... and then even more rare on the deepest creational level 7th chakra.. that can be only felt and is beyond words and explanations.

So simply make sure your energy centers are functioning well and you have made up your mind which centers you wish to connect to this other person... then just wait for the manifestation. I for one am seeking for a full fusion on all 7 levels (they explain in the materials of RA well what this full fusion means).. anything else bellow is a waste of time on my current path and a waste of energy.

Quote:
Questioner: Can you expand a little bit on what you mean by “complete fusion nature?”

Ra: I am Ra. The entire creation is of the One Creator. Thus the division of sexual activity into simply that of the bodily complex is an artificial division, all things thusly being seen as sexual equally, the mind, the body, and the spirit; all of which are part of the polarity of the entity. Thus sexual fusion may be seen with or without what you may call sexual intercourse to be the complete melding of the mind, the body, and the spirit in what feels to be a constant orgasm, shall we say, of joy and delight each
In my view a true fusion connection is not only love and happiness. It is someone who resonates with your energy and propels you upward, changes your very matrix of being and with the unity produced you become jointly more than the sum of yourselves as individuals. It feels as if you can achieve anything (and you can really achieve and manifest a whole lot more than individually) with this person because you now have both the polarities connected through all 7 energy centers and can fully operate from a level above (where things unite). It is no longer even based only love (as that is only the 4th center), it is based on the very core of your being.. it is simply based on raw creative energy which fuses into one being.

Last edited by TheChosen; 03-11-2009 at 11:47 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #237
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I have a new fantasy girlfriend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVlBrooxcM I love this video! Here's some behind the scenes video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGIa5UZeEB8. I've decided that the male/female discontinuities and inherent conflicts make relationships very difficult...especially when conflicting speculative philosophies and spiritualities are involved. Females are more advanced in so many respects. My theory is that men have been brutalized by thousands or even millions of years of war, hard labor...and outright enslavement. Guys who are trying to break out of this mould don't seem to be very desirable specimens. I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel at this time. I continue to admire the ladies in so many ways...but I don't intend to seek a relationship. It's just me and YouTube.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-21-2009 at 03:10 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #238
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Me_t...eature=related
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:21 PM   #239
water42
Avalon Senior Member

well i'm single and it sounds like a good idea. i can't find anyone who believes what i believe or has had experiences i've had. so if anyone wants to chat let me know. 36, healthy male, amazing cook.
water42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:42 AM   #240
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

should women find men, 5, or 10 years younger than they are ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:43 AM   #241
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i think its when you give up looking,
they come to find you !!!
Old 03-16-2009, 12:47 AM   #242
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Why is it that every time I meet a nice girl with whom I seem to "click" with, she is NEVER single?

It's a big disappointment. I wanted to ask out someone yesterday but she isn't single and we appear to have some things in common.

It just doesn't make sense. At least I asked but I am sure we will see each other again soon.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #243
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i also think, it is easier, to just dance with the memories,
of what once was, and, leave it, at that,
eventually; things do, come full circle,
so, what purpose, is there, to dating a lot of people,
i am NOT the type, who can lead anyone on
(although, teasing can be fun)

i know from 13 til about 39 - i didn't have any time, in between relationships
and, from 39-48, i went through a
hopelessly loving/hopelessly loved monad
(that's where you love them, but, they don't know what to do with you,
NOR, how to have you on equal footing)
for the past 2 years, i've kind of enjoyed being single

besides, its a lot cheaper, and, a lot less aggreviating
to date in your dreams !!!

and, you can leave that behind you,
when you get up in the morning !!!

and, pick up the threads, where you left them,
before you got out of bed

i don't know, but, myself -- i am really picky

i have no problem with giving love --
however, i know, i have a very high level of discernment,
in what, i do/or do NOT want

ahh !!! it is frustrating, at times to be single

however, i'd rather be single & happy,
than, hooked and snared-and, unhappy

sooner, or later, i am sure, life will deal me up a King of Hearts !!!
Old 03-16-2009, 02:58 AM   #244
water42
Avalon Senior Member

i'm 36 and in great health. i can't find anyone who believes in this lke i do. i up for meeting someone.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #245
water42
Avalon Senior Member

it is when you are not looking when someone great usually comes marching in. so i won't look for anyone. i'll just peek.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:18 AM   #246
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've tried the not looking thing, that definitely doesn't work
Old 03-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #247
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by water42 View Post
it is when you are not looking when someone great usually comes marching in. so i won't look for anyone. i'll just peek.
Yeah man, that's a children's tale. Sorry to say it, but there's probably things rumbling subconsciously that make this pan out as it does.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #248
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by water42
I think there's something to this. I met the woman who is now my wife after I had decided I wasn't looking and absolutely would not get into a long distance relationship. I think that because I wasn't "looking" I was able to interact more like a normal human being and less like a desperate lonely guy trying to pick someone up. When we parted after first meeting I had no thought of contacting her. She contacted me. We dated long distance (1000 miles - lots of plane tickets) for over two years and then got married.

Last edited by Jnana; 03-16-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #249
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice one Jnana

I think I'll get myself a
Old 03-17-2009, 01:48 AM   #250
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

30 yo single guy here. Soon moving to Portland, Oregon. Enjoys, art, music, cooking, the outdoors, computers, anime, and cuddling on the couch watching movies.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote