Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Default LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Friends,

Blossom Goodchild clarifies about October 14th event, but categorically states that THEY will show up on that date.

Please watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2....blogspot.com/

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/ (Scroll down to the forth video)

Blessings to everyone!!
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
urbe et orbe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Is anybody here familiarized with the blue beam project?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLyt8bFB1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFWWdo_CSDs

PAx et Lux
urbe et orbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #3
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

There is another big thread about this under "future events"...please feel free to join there...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:40 PM   #4
urbe et orbe
Avalon Senior Member

can you please post a link to it? I cannot find it.
urbe et orbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #5
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Really people, are we still on the project blue beam and the ET's coming in a few weeks. I believe in a lot of stuff but these videos and this Blossom Goodchild stuff is just a tad bit ridiculous. I'm about ready to create a ficticious name and start creating the cheesiest looking videos possible and post them on youtube (I'll also change my voice to some ridiculous recorded voice) by the looks of this thread, I'd have some followers who would spread my information. In the mess of chaos our world is currently in, the last thing we need is ficticious crap like this. I'm sorry, I'm all for the aliens coming or appearing that are already here, but choose what you believe while you can. Show me some solid proof that what this women even says holds a candle of truth. Seems to me she has the potential to be a cult or something on that lines. Maybe she should get everyone to go and buy nike shoes and get ready, maybe call her group "Heaven's Gate II"
thedarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
captainlockheed
Avalon Senior Member

I agree but calling it heavens gate 2 is distasteful

get real people there is always someone receiving channelled information who being led astray by their sources. I can guarantee that on October 15th things will be the same as the day before
captainlockheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:51 AM   #7
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, so maybe the Heaven's Gate II comment was a little out of line, but people need to wake up to the real issues at hand and not live in the imaginary world of illusion of this great mothership coming. Aliens are real, it's been proven time and time again throughout history, but an intelligent race is not going to broadcast this through youtube and they are not going to pass a message down to one particular person, just my personal belief. Of course, I will be shocked as hell if something does happen, but I'm not buying my advance ticket for that show.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:56 AM   #8
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

As the mother ship hovers above the southern hemisphere I'll be hiding in the bushes watching... waiting...

Just in case they have been lulling us into a false sense of security...

Before harvesting their latest crop.

bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:01 AM   #9
thedarke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosr View Post
As the mother ship hovers above the southern hemisphere I'll be hiding in the bushes watching... waiting...

Just in case they have been lulling us into a false sense of security...

Before harvesting their latest crop.

Break out a telescope and take a picture for me, thanks in advance.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:04 AM   #10
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Dear folks;

It's simple really. Tell people what they want to hear, and they will listen. Align yourself with their deepest wishes and highest hopes, and they will tune in. Do not reveal too much, for than you lose your power...

When I sell something, I linguistically phrase things to match what my 'mark' wants to hear. I align myself to their self image, their insecurities, and the likes. There will always be a Alien coming to show themselves if your looking for it.

This is all in "The Prince" and she is manipulating you using similar principles of psychology. You want to ascend? Ascend past these delusions. Do not ride the emotional highs and lows CREATED for you by others. You cannot control what they will say, yet how you will act.

I admit it, she "GOT ME" too in the beginning. Then I caught myself falling for the trap. The same trap I've fallen for before.

YET, people don't like to be awaken from their dreams. Because you've already lived this Alien visitation 100 times in your mind. You just want to see the fireworks. You just want to go to sleep. You don't really want to know what's going on.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:14 AM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a trailer
on the big event...
filmed off a gas station lot

be sure to empty your bladder b4 clicking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0xXLNpWCU

discern...discern...discern
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:24 AM   #12
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

October 14, ETs (or gas station ghosts ) coming to save us? Personally, I think we should figure out a way to get through this ourselves. I'm too old for a babysitter.

"They don't want to have to come down here and babysit. That's not their job." Alex Collier
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:31 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Here is a trailer
on the big event...
filmed off a gas station lot

be sure to empty your bladder b4 clicking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX0xXLNpWCU

discern...discern...discern
We the masses are carried along, obedient to environment; the wills and desires of others stronger than ourselves; heredity; suggestion; and other outward causes moving us about like pawns on the Chessboard of Life. But the Masters, rising to the plane above, dominate their moods, characters, qualities, and powers, as well as the environment surrounding them, and become Movers instead of pawns. They help to PLAY THE GAME OF LIFE, instead of being played and moved about by other wills and environment. They USE the Principle instead of being its tools. The Masters obey the Causation of the higher planes, but they help to RULE on their own plane. In this statement there is condensed a wealth of knowledge-let him read who can.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:08 AM   #14
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

bill & kerry just had an interview with the creator of half past human
a website referred to lately in last few interviews
they predict first contact on october 2008
I believe Blossom's message is authentic
where's the proof?
how about one of you skeptics prove to us this could not happen again
yeah blossom could be toying with my mind ...& risking her reputation
as a channel?
by actually putting out a date that was only 2 months in the future?
not alotta time to cash in on book deals or recruit disciples for a death mission.
a forward thinking cult leader usually needs a little more time to brainwash ppl judging from recent history
besides who's the authority on ET's behavior /non-intervention policy
(I'm assuming those who participate in this forum have gotten past "do ET's
exist")
from what i understand and feel to be the right direction is that world leaders were approached in the past by the good Et's and offered peaceful means of solving our wars but were rejected
Now the ET's intend to deal directly with the public
yeah thats a tough one to wrap our brains and hearts around

Meta Art - Patterns Reveal/Conceal

Given the full and increasingly chaotic nature of modelspace, and manifesting reality, we need to take a moment to discuss design patterns and how they relate to our work. Necessarily the discussion starts with the idea of an observer, minding her own damn business, and the future.

She stands there. Universe decides to create an event in the future on the timeline that our observer stands. We can argue that the decision itself is actually the 'pre-creation' start, the actual beginning, and what comes before that is not pertinent to the image we need to convey. In our example future, the event manifesting has/is/does create 'waves of pre-creation' "disturbance"...yes, very much of the language used in Star Wars, and centered around the 'disturbance in the force' *can* be thought of as accurate. As in the image below, our observer perceives the future event as a series of 'bow waves' through the force of universe which increasingly lead back into the center of the event itself. This effect can be conceived of in much the same way as an atom (or any) bomb explodes. In the very first nano second of the explosion, the totally of the energy *has* been released, but it is still relatively small. Then as time progresses, the energy release expands until the human observer sees the famous landscape dominating mushroom cloud. But at first, the explosion event itself is small.

As the explosion (or other event) "expands" in time, its ripples go in all directions, not merely 'forward' with time. Rather the event itself has 'pre creation' impacts, as well as 'post creation' residual effects. As we are in the 'pre creation' gnawing business, it is this end of things which is of interest here.

These pre-creation waves are the 'blood' in our system. We use the words people employ in daily life and their constant shifting and treat them as a 'pulse' of the 'blood' of these 'event pre-creation waves/streams'. Make sense?

As can be noted from the illustration above, in the case of a 'big event' off in the future, it *should* be an easy enough task to 'take the pulse' of the thing, and determine what is what.

Of course, in universe nothing is simple, and in this case it is the mind numbingly complex nature of bizzillions of events all interacting which create the problems. As noted in the graphic below, *all events* send out waves in the pre-creation force, and thus all are creating 'pulse points'.

So, the poor observer gets a view of the future which resembles the jumble seen in the next graphic.

This view of patterns within patterns all interfering with each other is what makes future prediction an art.

At this point within the series, the processing patterns themselves are revealing. We note that at a meta art level, the manner in which the data types are accruing and to which entities is itself revealing of the large scale changes to manifest over the course of this year. We note that accretion patterns are heavily favoring large scale natural disaster, as well as the 'space contact' meme. Further, the 'revolution' meta data layers are growing in all entities, and may be forming a tipping point around our current target date of October, 2008. Further layers of 'revolution' are forming in sub sets across all the sciences, and within areas such as the military, and the TPTB, new contexts are being exposed within these patterns. The multiplicity of cross links continues to expand, both in the number of entities involved in any given context, as well as the depth of supporting layers of aspect/attribute sets.

At this point in the processing of all the data types (immediacy values, shorter term values, and longer term sets), the patterns of accrual are largest around 3/three central memes: dollar death, natural disasters, and 'space energies'. All three have very high visibility summations, as well as multiple points within multiple entities where [manifestation] is set to occur.

Of course, none of this helps with the details. As the complexity of filtering out language grows over time due to language itself changing, there are also problems presented by being able to note such changes at lower levels of granularity. At these levels where it may be suspected that some details might be located, it becomes even more apparent that details do not always suffice to explain the events.

This will be especially true in 2008. The detail layers suggest vast changes across the whole of the social order on this planet. And on other planets in our solar system as well. Leaving our solar neighbors out of the picture for just now, the details suggest that meta data levels of activity here on Terra will combine to produce alterations at such levels as to affect *all* of daily life in this next year. It will start and end with food production. From large scale changes in weather/climate patterns which will devastate the growing of food crops, to coast changes growing in [presence/affect] over the year, the [planet in peril] meme will dominate. Other impacts on food production will come from the expanding [dollar death] meme, and its impact on energy costs, and thus food supplies globally. Further impacts on all other parts of the social order will be felt as well.

It is possible to lift out whole layers of meaning from the concealing jumble of the patterns of the pre-creation ripples from future events. Now we can note that the very last gasp effort of the 'dominator' culture will be expressed over 2008 and 2009. These 'control freaks' otherwise variously described as 'illuminati', and 'cabal', and 'Bilderbergers', are going to be using *every* effort, that is to say, *all* their energy over these next 2/two years to attempt to [restrain] the [loss of control] which are implied by emerging future patterns. That the effort is doomed to fail will not deter them from wasting vast quantities of the planet's dwindling resources in the attempt. They are truly desperate people now. And the data sets point to the [desperation] rising at a very rapid rate from the [vernal equinox, spring] onward.

The modelspace that we use here at HPH suggests that 2008 will be a very interesting year indeed.

Last edited by kauhane; 10-02-2008 at 05:13 AM.
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:09 AM   #15
Fabio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
October 14, ETs (or gas station ghosts ) coming to save us? Personally, I think we should figure out a way to get through this ourselves. I'm too old for a babysitter.

"They don't want to have to come down here and babysit. That's not their job." Alex Collier
I hope the information will also come about that not only aliens among us and other things like clones and hybrids as well.

The scene about clones has been very quite the recent years, something need to happen like this for people to question it.
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:21 AM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

We need to lead and stop following. Know how your opponent thinks in the chess game of life.
This is how they see us, as we move through the doors of perception. Look up

Lookup

Look up

Look up

Look up

Look up

The woman in the poster is also looking for a hero.

LOOK WITHIN

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-02-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:31 AM   #17
Fabio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
We need to lead and stop following. Know how your opponent thinks in the chess game of life.
This is how they see us, as we move through the doors of perception. Look up

Lookup

Look up

Look up

Look up

Look up

The woman in the poster is also looking for a hero.

LOOK WITHIN
Geography has made us neighbors. History has made us friends. Economics has made us partners, and necessity has made us allies. Those whom God has so joined together, let no man put asunder - John F. Kennedy
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:00 AM   #18
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

exactly how is it that ET's showing themselves on a mass scale
means i'm a follower or looking for a hero?
I dont believe they will do our work for us or ascend for us
what's with this "were alone on this one" belief structure some of us cling to
the rockefeller faction seemed to be OK with accepting assistance from negative ET's to control and manipulate us
why is it so tough to imagine an ET race that gives a **** about us?
so i take it you dont want any technology that could turn this around?
or any knowledge that could help close the tech gap between secret govt &
common citizens like free energies
or maybe a more accurate version of our history on this planet
it really doesn't matter what THEY do as much as what we do with it
Old 10-02-2008, 06:27 AM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauhane View Post
exactly how is it that ET's showing themselves on a mass scale
means i'm a follower or looking for a hero?
I dont believe they will do our work for us or ascend for us
what's with this "were alone on this one" belief structure some of us cling to
the rockefeller faction seemed to be OK with accepting assistance from negative ET's to control and manipulate us
why is it so tough to imagine an ET race that gives a **** about us?
so i take it you dont want any technology that could turn this around?
or any knowledge that could help close the tech gap between secret govt &
common citizens like free energies
or maybe a more accurate version of our history on this planet
it really doesn't matter what THEY do as much as what we do with it

It wasn't an attack on you. I was just saying that these are the pains of birth not death. Man must become the philisophical midwife aiding in the birth of his higher self.
In other words, nature is our best teacher because all life has a natural process by which it unfolds with out any assistance. It must be watered and nourished by right thought and right action.
The baby chick has to release itself while experiencing pressure from the shell. All life is brought forth throught pressure and resistance.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-02-2008 at 06:34 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:37 AM   #20
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

I fully agree with you 777
but perhaps this event could be the pressure of the eggshell
or the scalpel the midwife uses to cut the umbilical cord
Old 10-02-2008, 06:39 AM   #21
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

kauhane,
I respect your opinion and I'm not trying to pick a fight but we need to prove to them that we deserve these gifts. I'm sitting here at my computer like an idiot while the British Royalty and the Vatican are raping my republic. I am responsible for George Bush. I am guilty. Would you want to give high technology and spiritual wisdom to someone like me? When the opportunity comes I hope that I can prove to them that I am worthy of such gifts.

Until then I'll continue to
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
LOOK WITHIN

Peace to you my friend.
We're all in this together.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:36 AM   #22
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
kauhane,
I respect your opinion and I'm not trying to pick a fight but we need to prove to them that we deserve these gifts. I'm sitting here at my computer like an idiot while the British Royalty and the Vatican are raping my republic. I am responsible for George Bush. I am guilty. Would you want to give high technology and spiritual wisdom to someone like me? When the opportunity comes I hope that I can prove to them that I am worthy of such gifts.

Until then I'll continue to

Peace to you my friend.
We're all in this together.
I think all technology is the outer reflection of what lies dormant within us, waiting to be discovered by us. We are bound by our self imposed limitations.
The masses are always talking about advanced beings, and we have not seen 10% of what we are capable of.

It is mentioned in the ancient text. That mankind has always had these watchers that exisited in the plain above us that were jealous because we have the divine spark.It is up to us to fan that spark into flamming conciousness of unlimited potential. The independent thinking man is born of the 4th element of fire.

The esoteric symbol for this principle was a older man walking with a small child as gaurdian and protector because this energy comes in its infantcy. Man could not control this power if it arrived at maximum potential.

They also say that our worse frality is that we think we have limitaions, and as a symbol for that idea they used the mummy and the ego bound to the cross of matter.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-02-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #23
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I like to think that the 14-10-2008 event will occur - why not? And as for baby sitting us, with half the world starving, we are all wanting things to change for the better and a few wanting to blow us all up, I think we might need a little guidnance in some shape or form, cos I don't think that talking here is going to distroy a dinisty that has been going since the dawn of time unless you get 6 billion members over night - that's the whole planet.

The vidoes are cheesy on Youtube, but the messages are not that are posted there and elsewhere. Have you only seen the Youtube vidoes? Ok, then research it more and get a more rounded idea of what is being said.

People used to believe tha the world was flat - that only birds could fly - are we still all that that stage of evolution? The 14-10-2008 is possible. Have faith people and open your hearts and minds.

Arkan, you had nothing to do with Bush being in power - you vote means nothing - it's all a fake. Bush is in power because 'they' decided it to be so - end of.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:27 PM   #24
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

If you feel the need to dismiss anything up front you loose credibility in my eyes. It is very possible to remain open for something and even focus on it, without "believing in it" as if your life depended on it. You can play the game of manifesting the "14th october event" beautifully without investing anything personal in it. Only the ego needs to pick and choose. This OR that. "I am right you are wrong" kind of attitude. Everybody wants to be the one to say "I told you so". What a pleasure that is for the ego. Hehe.

I will quote Eckhart Tolle:

Quote:
Surrender is the simple but profound wisdom of yielding to rather than
opposing the flow of life. The only place where you can experience the
flow of life is the Now, so to surrender is to accept the present
moment unconditionally and without reservation.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:19 PM   #25
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

deleted...

Last edited by Mark; 10-03-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote