Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Regarding the opening of Stargate or shall i say Stargates.

Hello humans and non humans. I have not been active on this forum ive been keeping myself in the background for a while and observing things in the world.

You may all now be informed about the stargate at the gulf of aden, and its opening. I live in the scandinavian part of this planet and you all may also know about the norway spiral at the nobel peace prize cermony.

Well it seems that "from what i understand" a second stargate has now opened. I emailed both kerry and bill about this but i guess they are to busy to reply or havent checked it. So now im gonna release the satelite photos for you to judge for yourself. If you look at the gulf of aden you can see a spiral and well i find it myself to be a little bit hard to detect what im about to show you i think, you will have no problem looking at as a spiral. I can also try to translate the headline for you since its in norwegian, well the one hyperlinked to that page im giving you it says "Scienteist are amazed" "We have never seen anything like this"

If you fall in short and they have removed the site please feel free contact me here on the forum and i will send you the pictures.

http://www.yr.no/nyheter/1.6989660

Good luck trying to explain that as a russian rocket freemasons.

Cheers and love

Kristoffer
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote