Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Superimposed Parallel Universes

Superimposed Parallel Universes:

Universe One: Human Beings and Everything Good in Physical and Spiritual Form.

Universe Two: Alien Beings and Everything Bad in Physical and Spiritual Form.

The hypothesis is that these two universes are superimposed upon each other...and are at war with each other. Did the hypothetical parallel universes originate simultaneously at the point of singularity? Did the singularity become the duality? Did two very different evolutionary paths emerge? Will one of these universes absorb the other? Will they separate at some point...perhaps on Dec. 21, 2012? Or will this Star Wars continue forever? I already see weaknesses in this theory...but could there be some truth to it?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 07:45 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Superimposed Parallel Universes

I think that summises planet earth and the human/alien race perfectly.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Point of view is the key, eh?
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I just had a brain-fart. Here it is:

Superimposed Parallel Universes:

Universe One: Human Beings and Everything Good in Physical and Spiritual Form.

Universe Two: Alien Beings and Everything Bad in Physical and Spiritual Form.

The hypothesis is that these two universes are superimposed upon each other...and are at war with each other. I already see weaknesses in this theory...but could there be some truth to it?
Yet again I agree with your thinking..

Going back to the "story" of the best angel "in Gods world" getting a bunch of the others to follow him to "take over" and then the action of "our God?" of locking him and his followers on to this earth....

Yeah your thinking of the 2 universe in regard to physical spiritual WAR is pretty much right on..

So again I close with My message.
We have to keep trying. ( control our own mind, body, and speech.)
Life is a gift.... ( Each of our souls have a great gift to be here NOW at this TIME in the zone of physical time.)

Carry on...
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #5
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Umm this is good thinking juice.

If you did have 2 parallel universes, then being universal would cover more then just earth so, we would not only have good and bad on earth but also good and bad universally. So we would have good and bad humans and good and bad aliens.

Seeing in my mind this is what we have then yes, could be.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Well, you are on the right track thinking outside of the linear timeline box. However, we are probably dealing with millions of parallel universes and millions of parallel time streams all separated by frequency and geometric variances.

I see where you are going with it, you have been watching Fringe. That is a cool show. The truths they are showing you in plain site on that show is not an exact representation of the story line. They are showing you that parallel time streams do exist, then wrapping it up in a nice science fiction story. They have known about this ever since they started mucking around with Project Phoenix and Project Looking Glass.

These parallel time streams are anything from mildly different so that you can not even perceive the difference. Or they can be radically different to the point where a nuclear war has happened in them. Kind of like the scenes in the movie Constantine where he visits the parallel reality where everything has already been wiped out.

There are some, myself included, that have come to believe that we actually shift timelines each time we make a decision. I think when you are dealing with parallel universes that are polarized towards the negative then you are actually talking about a different type of parallel world. My take on this can be seen by looking at the page on my web site called "Multiversal Logistics of G vs. E"
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Leo Zagami has stated that aliens are a cover for demons. A Lt. Colonel (name?) was interviewed by Daniel Ott...who claimed that reptilians are demons...who hate the name of Jesus. Could all aliens be demons? Leo also claimed that God is an alien from Sirius (The Prince of Sirius). Are God and Satan the same beings? Are they at the top of the pyramid of a Universal Theocracy? Does Jesus stand in opposition to this Universal Church? I know this is blasphemy...but I don't suggest it as a methodology of eliminating high ethical and spiritual standards. Just the opposite.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:55 PM   #8
beren
Avalon Senior Member

So far we can just guess what if ... sort of thing... But related to aliens/demons...

Question:

1.we`re told by many camelot speakers about reptilian being extremely powerful warriors
2.greys are mentally superior and can rule our minds and they serve reptilians

Then WHY they fear and tremble of the name of Christ? Why they fear some so called Christ , that imagined fellow planted by some ET forces or ancient Babylonian system of priesthood?

Isn`t it because they KNOW who is Jesus Christ?
Isn`t it because they would like us to think they are reptilians or greys or some gods from Sirius A B C D E F G....or annunaki or whatever...
Isn`t it because they know that Jesus Christ and his and our Heavenly Father ,God almighty is going to destroy them soon?

Many questions...

I know the answer
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:03 AM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I never really found any coherent understandable train of thought in any of the things I have heard Leo Zagami state. When I originally watched the Zagami Camelot interview I just sat there with a WTF look on my face the whole time and walked away from it wanting to erase what I had just seen from my memory. The creator of the universe can not be from a place in the universe that it created. That would just not work out. It is everything in the universe it created. Satan is a made up figure head that was designed by the church so that people could identify with evil more and be more likely to fear death. He was never a real entity. They will not give out the names of the real entities that are demonic because next thing you know people would start accidentally invoking them. These names are available, but you will not find them in anything authorized by the Catholic Church.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 01:05 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not necessarily anti God or anti scales and tails. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell (or what from hell) is going on. There is so much conflicting information, preconceived ideas, emotional drama, etc. I'm seeing absolute power as being supremely problematic. I'm seeing the God concept as almost being an evil idea. To say 'I AM GOD' seems to be supremely arrogant...even if one was actually God. Namaste is a much more appealing concept to me presently. Is the Holy Spirit the Divinity Within All of Humanity? Is that the True and Living God? Are our bodies the Temple of the Holy Spirit? Is this all of the 'God' we're going to get? We don't seem to think that's enough...do we? We don't think this Earth is good enough either...do we? We seem to want to go to a better place (Heaven) to see God. Perhaps what we see is what we get. Perhaps we had better defend and take better care of each other and this world.

Zagami seems to be a mixed-up and conflicted person...but I think he knows way too much...and sometimes he blurts out way too much. But I'm all ears when he does this. I worry about Leo. I think he's in huge trouble. Bill Cooper spoke of aliens walking right through walls. Jordan Maxwell told of the girl who saw a reptilian come out of her closet and float toward her...even though she later heard it walking. Here are some clips to keep you awake tonight. Sorry.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:28 AM   #11
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

What if we are created as some type of program in a master computer?
I had that type of revelation on mushrooms and ayahuasca LOL and then found Jim Elvidges theories some years later.......
http://www.theuniversesolved.com/food.htm

Then of course the whole concept of *duality* is one that can be debated/discussed as well.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:06 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

eleni: I'm thinking that we should consider all of the possibilities...all of the time. Unfortunately...a lot of us have lives to live...and don't have the time or energy to think everything through. The ultimate truth of our existence may be more bizzare than we can possibly imagine. I think we are just scratching the surface here in Avaland. What if what we are experiencing is a replay of something which has already occurred? What if we are all hooked-up to SeymourCray SuperDuper Computers...which are replaying holographic information to us from the Akashic Records? What if we are reliving lifetime after lifetime of every soul who has ever existed?

Oh boy...I'm gonna get really, really drunk...and maybe take a few of those mushrooms that Terrance McKenna used to take. I once spoke with Terrance about the imagination. His comment was 'If you imagine it...you've already done it.' Perhaps we have already done it. Oh boy...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:18 AM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

What if what we are experiencing is a replay of something which has already occurred?

My understanding is that we are currently in a time loop, it starts sometime in the 1910's or 1920's or 30's or so when greys from the future come and start directly interfering here in our evolution... it creates a new timeline...

so although we're in a loop, it's different everytime... it's ground hog day.

We're doin it until we get it right, and this time, we get it right (didn't go so well the past couple of times unfortunately)...

What if we are all hooked-up to SeymourCray SuperDuper Computers which are replaying holographic information from the Akashic Records?

My understanding is free will is the key here, nothing is set in stone, no one knows exactly how it turns out, it's choose your own adventure styles, except it works both on the individual and the collective level... and then there are the forces of unity, Oneness, light on one side helping us come up higher, and the forces of seperation, duality on the other trying to stop our evolution and suck us dry...

We choose the outcome, but the higher consciousness of course has a lot of say overall in terms of the moves that can be made (such as the exorcism you have suggested Ortho...)

Free will in the Now. Why would God want to play a game that keeps repeating itself, it's always changing always becoming More... Like we're supposed to be doing.... that's what it's all about, learning and becoming More.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:45 AM   #14
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Leo Zagami has stated that aliens are a cover for demons. A Lt. Colonel (name?) was interviewed by Daniel Ott...who claimed that reptilians are demons...who hate the name of Jesus. Could all aliens be demons? Leo also claimed that God is an alien from Sirius (The Prince of Sirius). Are God and Satan the same beings? Are they at the top of the pyramid of a Universal Theocracy? Does Jesus stand in opposition to this Universal Church? I know this is blasphemy...but I don't suggest it as a methodology of eliminating high ethical and spiritual standards. Just the opposite.
I would take everything that Leo says with a "grain of salt" personally. He is very obviously slanted towards the Judeo-Christian ways of the world. Not that I think those teachings are all false but whenever I listen to him, red flags go up for some reason. I don't know why, but maybe it's because he always seems like an ordained minister or something. I don't know... something just never felt "right" to me about this guy. Like he has some sort of "Christian" ulterior motive or something in all this.

His interview reminded me a lot of a video series that I recently saw online that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. Basically, the people that made it took all the stuff you would fine on this website like Illuminati, NWO, ETs, et al and put a very heavy Islamic spin on all of it. A lot of what the videos had to say reminded me of what Leo was saying. The basic premise was that you must become a Muslim very quickly before it's too late. A little bit too much religious dogma for me.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:57 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

TempestGarden: On another thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron I posted video clips regarding a possible Luciferian possession of Leo. He sounds like he is possessed in the clip I posted on this thread. I tend to think that he has been (or still is) into some very dark activities. I think he knows a lot about a lot. Having said that...I agree...red flags are going up everywhere...but he says some very interesting things...which could be important parts of the puzzle. Use the whole salt-shaker.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #16
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

It is all true.
And none of it is.

But I do enjoy reading/watching it, anyhow.

LOVELOVELOVE,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:03 AM   #17
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

My thought/question on the actual physics of 'superimposed parallel universes':
Why aren't we walking through each other or not seeing the 'other universe's' participants at all?
My understanding is the parallel universes exist in the 3Dtime/1Dspace realm of our inner experience not the 3Dspace/1Dtime realm of our external experience.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:36 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
My thought/question on the actual physics of 'superimposed parallel universes':
Why aren't we walking through each other or not seeing the 'other universe's' participants at all?
My understanding is the parallel universes exist in the 3Dtime/1Dspace realm of our inner experience not the 3Dspace/1Dtime realm of our external experience.
What if Universe One (Human) exists in 3D (physical) and 5D (spiritual) AND Universe Two (Alien) exists in 3D (physical) and 4D (spiritual)? Is Alien Spirituality inferior to Human Spirituality? When people channel or ascend...are they really entering into the demonic realm (usually)? Do we need to significantly evolve ethically and spiritually before we can consistently and safely channel true ascended human master spirits? Are reptilians the souls of most of the greys and PLF's? Have we recovered live or dead reptilians from UFO crashes? It's always greys...isn't it? Where are actual photographs of reptilians? All I have seen are drawings? Why is this?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-15-2009 at 04:38 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:53 AM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Consider:

3D, 4D, 5D, 6D all a part of the MATERIAL universe.

Spiritual realms begin above that. Just because you can't see and feel it with your current 5 senses here in 3D, doesn't mean that it's not perfectly material and physical to someone who lives in 4D, 5D, and 6D. Things are different there very much, however, they are still considered the material realms in the big scheme of things.

Spiritual is what has been referred to as heaven, and you still get a light body up there... but it is realm of Being rather than seperation... it is true 7D plus (consider though no ET technology necessary there though, so any ET claims to be from 7D plus is really in pocket of 4, 5 or 6....)

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-15-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:52 AM   #20
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

That's a point i forgot 14 Chakras, our eyes only see that narrow band between UV and IR frequencies, so yes much is unseen!
Old 10-15-2009, 05:59 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who definitively defined what 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 8D, 9D, 10D, 11D, 12D...really consists of? So we don't graduate from physicality until we hit 7D? Frankly...I'm aiming for 38D....
Old 10-15-2009, 06:18 AM   #22
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho!!
Old 10-15-2009, 06:36 AM   #23
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Material Universe:

3D = Matter realm / Earth Element
4D = Astral realm / Water Element
5D = Mental realm / Air Element
6D = Etheric realm / Fire Element
7D+ = Spiritual realm / Fifth Element

YOU IN:

3D = Physical Body
4D = Emotional Body
5D = Mental Body
6D = Identity Body
7D+ = I AM Presence - God Being that you truly are an individualization of
Old 10-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Material Universe:

3D = Matter realm / Earth Element
4D = Astral realm / Water Element
5D = Mental realm / Air Element
6D = Etheric realm / Fire Element
7D+ = Spiritual realm / Fifth Element

YOU IN:

3D = Physical Body
4D = Emotional Body
5D = Mental Body
6D = Identity Body
7D+ = I AM Presence - God Being that you truly are an individualization of
If 3D is the Matter Realm...I'm going to say that Humans are normally in 3D and Demons/Aliens can exist in 3D.

If 4D is the Astral Realm...I'm going to say that is the Demonic/Alien Realm.

If 5D is the Mental Realm...I'm going to say that is the Human Collective Unconscious Realm.

I'm going to stick with 3D, 4D, and 5D...and attempt to keep things as simple and accurate as possible. There is way too much Mumbo Jumbo out there...old and new.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #25
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho: I think you have covered all the possibilities
I have spent my whole adult life searching for truth & of course I felt for a while that I had come to understand things.................and then one morning I woke up & had probably the greatest insight I've ever had..........I realized that I knew absolutely nothing about life, our origins, who we really are, where were going to & all those questions that we contemplate. I'm still in the dark about these things.....& for the most part I have made peace with it.

I guess my questions will have to wait until I transition from this life to the next? There is way too much confusion now, for me to waste any more years on this quest.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote