Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default So.. Whats Next??

Who am I? What am i doing here? I have a purpose yes? Well, I'd really like to know what that is..

Thoughts that constantly come into my mind that now seems to believe that "anything is possible".

I'm a relatively young guy, a ripe age of twenty two. I have always been super athletically fit in my years, however have always questioned the power behind the mind. I'm led to believe that we have such incredible potential of our minds within us, but some are unwilling to go the distance to discover a minute stage of this. They are ... unwilling to change?

A little over 2 years ago now my life completely changed. I suppose I've always been a type of kid who enjoys gazing at the stars, thinking deeper into complex ideas of a number of things. After i began making a willing habit of daily meditation, calm and tranquil living, etcetera, my focus on things drastically shifted to another subject altogether. I was no longer fascinated by money and/or obtaining material possessions. I did have one new goal however: to spread the knowledge which i had come across through various forms of research, but most importantly - to develop myself

After two years I have had many strange things happen within my vicinity. I have also had a set of extremely diverse experience come across my way (absorption state meditation - 7th chakra opening is another term for it, and a 'into the wild' type of backpacking journey i just came back from).

Where i was 2 years ago, i felt at some sort of crossroads. Now again, after just being back home for a short period of time - i.. am putting my self at the crossroads again it seems.

I've listened to lectures on projectcamelot for over a year now, and any other sort of news i read would be deemed "super alternative" (sites like abovetopsecret and youtube for information). I still practice my meditation and "enlightening" activities - however recently I feel i am swimming up the current of a raging river.

I would really appreciate some feedback. As for now, I seem to have the urge again to set myself in volunteer position and travel to a distant and other "world" of Earth, but what good does that all do? The only verb that i want to do on my time here on earth is to help.

As far as myself, and all others out there... What's Next??
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: So.. Whats Next??

I wish I could give you the answer but I'm at the same place as you
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings, Swanny...I was there too, thinking that I have reached a plateau and knew there was more to it but was directionless...then I asked for the thruth inside myself and somehow I was directed to Keylonic Sciences.

From that moment onwards my life went up side down (again !) and now I am exploring the multiuniverse...it exists...and so do many other beings

It may not be the thing for you but it is working for me. I learned that we were here to work with the templars of the planet (that is the energy grid) regretfully that mission is over cos the fallen angelics activated something called the BEAST (Blank slate technology or something like that) related to mind control, HARRP and Ets that are trying to take over and some other things happened in the solar system and the sun, well it is a bit more complicated than that...so now we are learning to slide into the new earth that is already there...we did some bilocations and the place is trully beautiful

Our mission now is to hold on (it is a bit more complicated than that) to give opportunity to all life that wants to leave by holding frequencies so to speak

I guess you can start by reading the realeases they did at http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...eo_welcome.htm under summary 1 and 2 (scroll down the page sort of midway)

Again it is not everyone cup of tea, but indigos and human angelics feel atracted to it

Apparently there is going to be a book released by mid 2010

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Greetings, Swanny...I was there too, thinking that I have reached a plateau and knew there was more to it but was directionless...then I asked for the thruth inside myself and somehow I was directed to Keylonic Sciences.
That sort of stuff fascinates me absolutely! New Sciences are so important! But again, what nexts?

Quote:

Our mission now is to hold on (it is a bit more complicated than that) to give opportunity to all life that wants to leave by holding frequencies so to speak

I guess you can start by reading the realeases they did at http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...eo_welcome.htm under summary 1 and 2 (scroll down the page sort of midway)
Reading releases...
The story you say attracts my attention greatly. I keep on telling people how we're truly in a "star wars" time in history.. if i am led to believe what i may read, to be true.

Quote:

Again it is not everyone cup of tea, but indigos and human angelics feel atracted to it

Apparently there is going to be a book released by mid 2010
So if there is a team aspect that i sense of this, how is a plausible way to be "efficient" at things? I only want to do some good! (what a funny smiley!) And do you happen to have a title? I really enjoy reading.

Love and Be Loved?

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Your main purpose is to

experience and learn. This is just one lifetime of many lifetimes and i mean

many you've probably experienced. What you eventually will achieve and I

do mean eventually because you have all the time you need is higher levels

consciousness.

So i should not try and work my way towards things of learning to go for? I constantly am thinking about traveling/volunteer again in a distant land only to find a possible person to shadow. I guess you could say i just dont enjoy to sit around reading goodies all the time.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
My advice is be patient especially with the people that surround you. Keep a notebook and write down your realizations , questions and goals. The quiet time you spend meditating is important for the answers you are seeking are within you , specifically within your resonator the heart. I welcome you to the highway of project avalon as we are all traveling together .
Thank you so much! I actually have begun the habit of having the paper and pen in the breast pocket. I am curious if there is a possible direction to point your activities to.. reassure yourself?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I have travel and basically try many things , Yoga , religion, philosophy , Martial Arts.The funny thing was that as much as these activities brought me some answers I was not satisfy. You have to get in contact with your original self . I came across the solfeggio frequencies and binaural beats about 3 yrs ago they work so well for me that I am now a researcher of these frequencies. You just have to help your body, mind and soul to tune to higher frequency vibrations.
No hard studying , no traveling , just sit back and listen. It only takes a couple of minutes of your time. The info is posted in the internet just about everywhere. Myself I downloaded the frequencies from you tube, it save my life.
The power of these frequencies is like getting your mind in tune with the information field 24/7 and whatever you want to know or understand is downloaded into your resonator. Remember that words is a slow way of communicating once you can connect to the information field via your mind you just feel completely different , you're human but with an added sensitivity and awareness.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings, if you are interested go to the link from my original post and read the summaries (they are long but worth it), that will explain mountains, if you are still interested there is a thread: Keylonic Sciences in this forum where there are many links for techniques to start ramping up your frequency, as you do that you activate the sub harmonics of the DNA and start having your own guidance from within

I can not remember exactly the name of the book cos it was in the radio interview, I think it was life on earth after 2012 but I am not sure at all

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #7
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
Who am I? What am i doing here? I have a purpose yes? Well, I'd really like to know what that is..
At a really high level this may be hard to grasp, but you are part of an infinite

being trying to experience consciousness in every way possible. You chose

to come here to earth to learn lessons to gradually grow your soul and evolve

to higher levels of spriatual awareness and evolution. Your main purpose is to

experience and learn. This is just one lifetime of many lifetimes and i mean

many you've probably experienced. What you eventually will achieve and I

do mean eventually because you have all the time you need is higher levels

consciousness.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

There are many techniques , and teaching tools to help you on your journey.
My advice is be patient especially with the people that surround you. Keep a notebook and write down your realizations , questions and goals. The quiet time you spend meditating is important for the answers you are seeking are within you , specifically within your resonator the heart. I welcome you to the highway of project avalon as we are all traveling together .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote