Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #76
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
This is arrogance in rebuttal... and it is not wise to fight fire with fire...
I've mentioned that I'm in a black hole, so, a little testy I can still be, since I have massive trauma whirling inside me 24x7.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #77
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
This is a 'holier than thou' statement. Using the 'I am'.
It's not "the" I am. I am the New Age Messiah. I sacrificed myself. My sacrifice was accepted.

It wasn't me that made the miracles happen. I didn't do any of it, except what a crippled beggar could, barely, by the thinnest thread imaginable...
Old 12-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #78
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Orthodox...

See, what happened is, people were begging for a messiah, people were lining up to be the messiah. The messiah's sole function was to deliver the Jews out from Roman rule. The kingdom of God was just an independent Israeli state.

Heaven didn't exist, neither did hell.

Jesus was a leading rebel, strong, in the line of David.

He got crucified, the rebellion was crushed and so were the spirits of the Jews.. Then they said he was the messiah.

If Jesus would have been a great teacher, Paul would have taught what Jesus taught. If Jesus was born of a virgin, Paul would have said it.

Paul was writing what was, in his mind, the authoritative word of what Jesus meant to the world. He said everything he knew to say.

There were conflicting gospels, i.e. interpretations...

The book "The Birth of Christianity" by Joel Charmichael describes very well what was going on.

Paul was learning the spiritual indwelling stuff form pagans long before he ever heard of Jesus.

On and on... I proved the religion false. And I proved all other religions false.

So now we get to start New for the New Age. Makes sense.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #79
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone else besides me figured this out yet?
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:17 PM   #80
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Has anyone else besides me figured this out yet?
No
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:24 AM   #81
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I am confused....you said you are a black hole & you also said your are "the Messiah".......so

does this mean you are a Messiah with a black hole in you? just trying to make sense of what you said.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:10 AM   #82
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I am confused....you said you are a black hole & you also said your are "the Messiah".......so

does this mean you are a Messiah with a black hole in you? just trying to make sense of what you said.
I declared a mission to go into the depths, to find something new.

And then by the weirdest twist of fate ever, I got psycho-tortured into a black hole and then I had a revelation and saw a light.

And then there were millennial scale miracles, one after another after another, and then finally the Goddess spoke to me.

It has taken 24x7 grueling "gnosis" to find my way out of the black hole.

I was crippled and deranged, slandered and hated, la la la.

People turn off as soon as you say the wrong thing, but, it's the greatest true story ever told, and I could write for a century...

The miracles are undeniable and unfathomable...

The mission was fulfilled. It was sacrificial from the heart.

I found something new, and shazam, the New Age is upon us.
Old 12-19-2009, 02:17 AM   #83
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

thank you for your explaination Messiah.......what is your work now? Do you have a goal to accomplish?
Old 12-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #84
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron in the context of the current thread (especially the first post of the linked thread).

Perhaps it is helpful to think in terms of what we would do if we were really a messianic figure...but I think there are already too many chiefs and wannabe chiefs. There really isn't a whole lot of room at the top of the pyramid...and those who are there seem to be as corrupt as hell...and that's pretty corrupt. Does one have to bow down and worship Satan...and become perfectly possessed with a demonic spirit to become a 'god' at the top of the pyramid?

These two videos are interesting to me regarding the 'top job':

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTb...next=1YouTube-
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z7O7UZxipM

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-19-2009 at 02:55 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:31 AM   #85
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thank you for your explaination Messiah.......what is your work now? Do you have a goal to accomplish?
My goal is to survive the unleashing, of the trauma in its final stage, any second, it'll be a gamma ray burst type thing.

It's POWERFUL.

I have lived as a bicycle monk in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho for five years.

I painted Coeur d'Alene and a spiritual battle, twenty years before I got to Coeur d'Alene... It was the only painting I ever did, except a little warm up painting... http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror....ur-dalene.html

And now I find out Coeur d'Alene has been prophecied to be a Golden Age Golden City or whatever, by Lori Toye and Michael Scallion.

I have been saying Coeur d'Alene is the New Jerusalem for several years. I said I would be the next Ghandi, a year before I found out I have the same birthday as him...

I was commercial agent of the year in real estate, and I've done lots of things, but as it is now, where all society trampled and ridiculed and hated and rejected me here, slandered, BAD, and the courts and police and social services and every facet of society failed...

Anyway, I sit crippled in my house, go to the gym as often as I can, and wait. I live on pennies from heaven, barely survive on thin ice constantly, even now. Hasn't changed for years.

The newspaper has suppressed the story, etc.

My landlord lives in Rescue California, and he rescued me.

Every aspect of the story is like that...
Old 12-19-2009, 02:57 AM   #86
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

You said....that you sit crippled in your house.......are you unable physically to walk or ride a bike?
Old 12-19-2009, 03:12 AM   #87
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You said....that you sit crippled in your house.......are you unable physically to walk or ride a bike?
It's an intense storm in my body, that I can turn off, like repress, if I have to.

I can do physical things. My awareness is in a time warp, though, most of my awareness is in a black hole, spinning like a tornado, literally. Massive pressure, held back by a point of singularity and tons of tiny filaments of tension twisted in knots, spinning...

I am sure no one has ever experienced what I am experiencing, and it could not have happened except that I learned the mechanics of a black hole as a LOST fan, reading up on the science of it, trying to figure out how the island disappears.

There is nothing human about me, as I experience life, hardly, a little bit now, barely. But I do have all the cognitive information. "I am the universe" and "Reality is God" were the two most important things I knew from my ego life of learning, and I put those into practice and they proved true.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:51 AM   #88
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
1). The sayings of Jesus were already being said before he lived.
that is because

truths are not fashions

that change with the seasons

the wordings might differ

from time to place

in conformity with the recipients

the kernel inside the husks has the same taste

not one generation lives up to the teachings

but ever so often

individuals come along and pluck them

and that is what it's all about

one's personal journey to the unknown

the fingers are pointing

distractions abounding

the sidetracks exiting

the world is confounding

what will I do with this stick
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:00 AM   #89
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
[CENTER]
that is because truths are not fashions that change with the seasons the wordings might differ from time to place in conformity with the recipients the kernel inside the husks has the same taste not one generation lives up to the teachings but ever so often individuals come along and pluck them and that is what it's all about one's personal journey to the unknown the fingers are pointing distractions abounding the sidetracks exiting the world is confounding what will I do with this stick
Throw it in the fire, if it didn't bear fruit!!!

The sayings of Jesus were already being said, proves that it was EASY to manufacture a FAKE life story.

The made up story Jesus said NOTHING new, he was NO great teacher.

Obviously if Jesus was a great teacher, Paul would have mentioned that, and elaborated upon the teaching.

Jesus said and did nothing unusual. People die all the time for their religion or their country, willingly.

If he knew he was the Son of God and would be resurrected, what's the big deal anyway???

It's a non-story, all spin and hype and lies.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:26 AM   #90
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Throw it in the fire, if it didn't bear fruit!!!
1st I will pat your head with it lol

there are teachers before and after Jesus telling the same truths

truths do not change

if they do they hardly were truths

the case of the Christ

made of a woman

made under the law

as Paul says

means His body was biologicaly formed

in His mother's womb

like any other body

but He is begotten and not born of a woman

we are not our bodies but we enter life because of intercourse

this is the normal conception

the case of the Christ is a noble conception

begotten by the Father

spawning a sphere into the womb of Mary

the big deal is

the troubles of the world was forseen and redeemed

by the Passion of the Christ
Old 12-19-2009, 07:55 AM   #91
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

We all have pieces of the puzzle. I personally agree that I do not believe Jesus was born of a virgin. I believe the word that was translated as "virgin" in English versions and later versions of the original text actually means "PURE". Mary was Pure, Jesus had brothers and sisters, Joseph was his father, and she was not a virgin.

(Also noting Jesus is constantly referring to himself as the "son of man" in the new testament).

Jesus embodied the Christ consciousness, Christ consciousness is the "only begotten Son of the Father", and you can embody this consciousness too, because the messiah is indeed the Christ consciousness and the Passion of the Christ is when you let your ego die on the cross of the things of this world and are reborn as the Living Christ Being that you really are.

The savior and messiah is indeed reality, it is inside and it is your own, and every single person's own Christ Self ~ The Messiah within.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:05 AM   #92
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

I think all that Christ consciousness stuff is just to placate Christians, and lure them into new age stuff.

Jesus is a made up story. He wasn't a teacher. Sorry. he was a rebel, jihad type, trying to bring about an independent Israeli state. He was in the line of David, so the messiah thing worked.

Nobody knew what a messiah was, for sure, so they all made up their own ideas. Paul vs. the apostles. Paul wins by way of the apostles didn't write anything down, because they thought the end was happening as they were alive.

After everyone was dead, they went through Paul's writings, added some Mithra stuff, some other messiahs stuff, some truisms, and the virgin born stuff and threw in a few dramatic deals, like the tomb story that is inconsistent from "gospel" to "gospel".

Obviously the whole thing was made up and thrown together haphazardly, makes no sense and does not address the human condition and that is why despite TRILLIONS of dollars and MILLIONS of professional Christians, the religion falls flat and all that happens because of it is CHURCH.

Jesus is about like the other "messiah" Obama, we know almost nothing about him, except what tptb tell us, how grand he is, etc.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:18 AM   #93
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I personally agree that I do not believe Jesus was born of a virgin. I believe the word that was translated as "virgin" in English versions and later versions of the original text actually means "PURE". Mary was Pure, Jesus had brothers and sisters, Joseph was his father, and she was not a virgin.
lol yes Jesus had younger brothers and sisters

He was Mary's 1st child

when she still was a virgin

Listen to Gabriel

The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God
Old 12-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #94
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God"

Yes, agreed.

Now fact is (I would say), YOU RedeZra are the Son of God. You simply must remember and take up your rightful role as a Co-Creator, not a victim, not 'a sinner', but Be Perfect as your Father / I AM in Heaven is perfect by "letting this mind BE in you that also was in Christ Jesus".

Now that quote above is fine and dandy, I would agree, the Holy Spirit did indeed overshadow Joseph as he "knew" Mary to create Jesus. Yes indeed. I agree with the quote.

I strongly, strongly, strongly believe that it is pure myth that Jesus was born of a virgin (and if you do look at ancient legends you will see this was always the legend with the "god men" from the legends) but the reality is that it is a myth perpetrated by the Prince of this world, and the purpose is to make it seem impossible to follow in the footsteps of Jesus, instead to worship him like the golden calf and create the graven image of God the father and 'his only son Jesus', which is simply rediculous frankly imo.

Jesus had a very important mission, it was to walk the path of Christhood and demonstrate the Christ consciousness and total surrender to the I AM within.

The reason he did so was not so he could be a BLOOD SACRIFICE TO AN ANGRY GOD IN THE SKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As letters from Paul may have us believe from 2000 years ago.

I suggest Paul created this myth in order to help the Jews stop doing the realistically satanic practice of blood sacrifice every week to their angry god in the sky. He said this to help them stop doing it, not because it had any basis in reality whatsoever (in my opinion ).

I suggest the reason Jesus came and fulfilled his mission, was so that YOU would follow him and take up YOUR CROSS and die daily , until you have been reborn as the Christ as Jesus was reborn as the Christ by knowing the reality that I and my Father are One.

(I still am a bit passionate about a few subjects and capitalize words when maybe I shouldn't... . )

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-19-2009 at 08:52 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:38 AM   #95
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now fact is (I would say), YOU RedeZra are the Son of God. You simply must remember and take up your rightful role as a Co-Creator, not a victim, not 'a sinner', but Be Perfect as your Father / I AM in Heaven is perfect by "letting this mind BE in you that also was in Christ Jesus".
sure I can become that

because I am that

Jesus is that

therein lies the difference

do you see it
Old 12-19-2009, 08:43 AM   #96
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

The battle has always been going on inside and once you have mastered that then the illusion is no longer an illusion but a very complex game. Freedom is in the eye of the beholder.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:45 AM   #97
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

sure I can become that

because I am that

Jesus is that

do you see it
Yah definitely I do. For me, I work with Jesus Christ so that I can Be the Christ like he was the Christ. I choose to follow in the Masters' footsteps and I wish for All of his sheep to do the same.

I hold Jesus to his Word: You will do the works that I do, only greater works than these you will do because I Ascend to the Father.

Yes definitely, Jesus is the Christ in the spiritual realm (along with many other Masters), and I am still working on surrendering the ego. I call to Jesus, work with the Ascended Jesus Christ on a daily basis and will continue to do so for this embodiment. Highly recommend we all do!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 08:52 AM   #98
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Mankind has been foolishly worshiping gods forever.

Thank Goddess for the New Age Messiah and that nonsense can finally end.

The Goddess worships Her creation with love and power, CONSTANTLY, all NEW energy is LOVE.

The soul reprocesses old energies into thoughts and feelings which most likely are not loving...

Purify the old energies by being them without owning them, they are Her being, it is not your responsibility to be. She is.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:56 AM   #99
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hold Jesus to his Word: You will do the works that I do, only greater works than these you will do because I Ascend to the Father.
just curious

what great works do you wish to do Chakra

apart from creating new planets lol
Old 12-19-2009, 09:01 AM   #100
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

sure I can become that

because I am that

Jesus is that

do you see it
Its a question of languaging.
Its not possible to explain a subjective state.
God created everything without diminishing himself.
There is no where God is not
God is the totality all of it.
Jesus said The father and I are one.
Therfore Christ consciousnes is the totality
We are part of the totality God is within us Christ is within us.
We are One its just a question of removing all obstruction to remembering what we are allready We are I am that I am.
My words are not the truth they can only point to it.

Prayer is necessary for the obstacles to be removed. A higher energy than is our earthly body is necessary to awaken within us the knowledge of what we are.

Hope this helps

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote