Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-04-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Mercury Found in Blood of One-Third of American Women

have just come across this artical regarding a sharp raise of inorganic mercury deposition within the human body, i find it very worrying that such an increase has occured, what do you all think? on a side note one of the areas of interest for me is how mercury can effect the pituitary gland.

Quote:
LOS ANGELES, California, September 1, 2009 (ENS) – The level of inorganic mercury in the blood of American women has been increasing since 1999 and it is now found in the blood of one in three women, according to a new analysis of government data for more than 6,000 American women.

"My study found compelling evidence that inorganic mercury deposition within the human body is a cumulative process, increasing with age and overall in the population over time," said author Dan Laks, a neuroscience researcher at the David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles.

In a separate statistical analysis, he found that older women had more inorganic mercury in their blood than younger women, indicating that mercury accumulates in the blood over time.

"My findings also suggest a rise in risks for disease associated with mercury over time," Laks said.

Laks examined data on blood inorganic mercury levels of 6,168 women, ages 18-49, in NHANES two year data sets from 1999 through 2006. Between 1,455 and 1,622 women were in each two-year matched group.....

....."The overall population average of blood inorganic mercury concentration also increased significantly from 1999-2006," Laks wrote.

Inorganic mercury was detected in the blood of 30 percent of women studied in 2005-2006, a steep rise from the two percent of women who were found to have inorganic mercury in their blood in the 1999-2000 study.......

.......Laks says his analysis indicates associations of "both blood inorganic mercury detection and average concentration with biomarkers for the main organs and systems which mercury targets: the liver, the immune system, and the pituitary gland."......

........The study is published online in "Biometals," an international peer-reviewed journal on the role of metal ions in biology, biochemistry and medicine, and will appear in a future print edition of the journal.
full artical can be found here http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/sep2...-09-01-092.asp

bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mercury Found in Blood of One-Third of American Women

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-13-2009 at 04:49 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Had 11 mercury fillings removed about 10 years ago after reading a book by Hulda Clark where she talks about mercury fillings, saying that everything tarnishes and every thing seeps!

Saw this video today about drugs getting into our system.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Go donate blood at least 5 times in a year and remove most toxins out of your blood the easy way... just be sure and tell them each time after you donate blood that maybe they should discard it.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

flynt144 that was an eye opener, i didnt realise that it had got that bad!

exchanger, i remember my mum doing some research on soil samples from an allotment that was next to a crematorium, really high levels of mercury where found (from fillings that had been cremated along with the bodies), she gave a copy of her thesis to the allotment association.

Christo888, that sounds really horrid!
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote