Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 03-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Terra Papers: Do you remember Robert Morning Sky?

I have extended an invitation to Robert Morning Sky (Terra Papers) to appear on our show, not knowing he has not granted an interview for almost a decade. However, he has accepted ours. We are honored and privileged and wanted to share it with everyone. He will appear on the Veritas Show on March 20, 2009. Terra Papers. Below are Robert Morning Sky's own words reacting to our invitation:

"Dear Sir:

Thank you for your invitation. As I hope you will have seen from my website (www.robertmorningsky.com), I have not made but one public appearance since the year 2000. (I am most astonished and extremely appreciative that your listeners even remember me.) An interview on your program will be the very first since my recent return to the public forum. Thank you, yes, I would be most interested.

Also, please note… …I have always argued for and supported the premise that extraterrestrials exist and that extraterrestrial visitations to our world have occurred. (All of our major religions are based on that very premise.) I have argued in the past and argue again on my website that the direction taken by the UFO community at large is fraught with errors and assumptions that seriously damage any legitimate investigation into the UFO/ET phenomena. There is a better way to research and present evidence on this very important subject.

Thank you again, I would like to accept the opportunity to express myself on your program. If you could please advise of the appropriate information (times, date, etc.), I would be pleased to make the announcement on my website.

Robert Morning Sky"
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Terra Papers: Do you remember Robert Morning Sky?

OUTSTANDING! I only learned of the Terra Papers in the last year, but once I read them I realized that here was the missing information concerning man's history on earth.

I have done so much research on the Terra Papers, and have come to the conclusion that Robert Morning Sky is a man to be listened to. They are a "must-read" for any student of ancient civilizations.

Above Top Secret has a 30 page thread on this exact subject. There one can find answers to some of the questions the Terra Papers bring up.

I'd love to know more about his "native tribute dance" that he performed on top of the Giza Pyramid.

Thank you so much for arranging this interview. I will be sure to mark it on my calendar. Your interviews and website are fast becoming one of my favorite sites. Keep up the outstanding work!!
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argante View Post
OUTSTANDING!

Your interviews are fast becoming one of my favorite sites. Keep up the outstanding work!!
They are really outstanding.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

All I have to say is that the Terra Papers resonate better with me than anything that I've read on here. They make more sense in other words. There's even a lot of connections between certain words used by the ancient Egyptians. As you're reading these papers, try to follow the story well because it gives an origin of man and cuts through the veil of religion to get the actual truth through.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:03 AM   #5
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

I read the papers yesterday and on pages 11-20 I saw the drawing the planet size deathship it reminded me so much of Iapetus, one of Saturn's moons. Coincidence or is it hiding there in plain sight for what might be coming in the future?

Is this what the Garden of Eden look like today? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...rden-Eden.html

Jim

Last edited by Kosams; 03-03-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Kosams is offline   Reply With Quote