Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #151
Johnno

Thumbs up Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
if i do attented on the 25th will i be the only person under 30? lol not that age matter's just yeh if everones like over 40-50 except me it will be alittle awrkward
Age won't be an issue. I and the others would really love to have you at the meeting. I feel and I'm sure the others do as well, you can be a very valuable member of the crew.
Please try and come.
Take care my friend and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Johnno aka DarkMatter
Old 10-14-2008, 03:14 PM   #152
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
Age won't be an issue. I and the others would really love to have you at the meeting. I feel and I'm sure the others do as well, you can be a very valuable member of the crew.
Please try and come.
Best regards,
John
Johnno aka DarkMatter
A Friend of mine in real life want's to go so I'm probaly 85% sure I/We will turn up I guess it will do Me some good to get sunlight again too lol.

only a week and a half to wait @.@ scarey (metaphoricaly)
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #153
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdiablo69 View Post
YOUR FUNNY
ITS like saying Dam the neighbors dog just crapped on my lawn again,
Followed by Oh look at that beautiful flower
I'm glad you've given me an external perspective of myself as I often have to look into the mirror to smile at what I see.

In regards to RUDD and his herioc US counterparts, Kissenger, Murdoch, UN buddies he's as bad as the former leader of Oz. We're not immuned from the American style of elections nor the development of governmental theatrics for the audience that are converging thinkers. The task at hand is, how do we get the message of diverging thinkers across to the majority converging thinkers. The message to awaken all has to form a behavioural change so that they will stand up and voice their opinions out loud. This is what politicians, dictators, since the existence of human civilisation have utilised for their empirical, egotistical agendas.

Oh by the way learn to breath through your belly rather than your chest; it helps provide a much calming state of being.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:47 AM   #154
Johnno

Quote:
A Friend of mine in real life want's to go so I'm probaly 85% sure I/We will turn up I guess it will do Me some good to get sunlight again too lol.

only a week and a half to wait @.@ scarey (metaphoricaly)
Would be magical for you to come, and by all means bring your friend. The more in the Ground Crew the better.
Take care and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Johnno
Old 10-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #155
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post
I'm glad you've given me an external perspective of myself as I often have to look into the mirror to smile at what I see.

In regards to RUDD and his herioc US counterparts, Kissenger, Murdoch, UN buddies he's as bad as the former leader of Oz. We're not immuned from the American style of elections nor the development of governmental theatrics for the audience that are converging thinkers. The task at hand is, how do we get the message of diverging thinkers across to the majority converging thinkers. The message to awaken all has to form a behavioural change so that they will stand up and voice their opinions out loud. This is what politicians, dictators, since the existence of human civilisation have utilised for their empirical, egotistical agendas.

Oh by the way learn to breath through your belly rather than your chest; it helps provide a much calming state of being.
Gday Robski,
I sometimes like to ask people if they would like to see if GOD has a sense of humour naturally they say yes , so then l girect them to look in a mirror, Glad to hear you have achieved that enlightening experience.

As for redirecting/re=edudating the masses of humanity towards a similiar way of thinking/behaving , is quite frankly a momumental task that would effectively require years of social engineering on an enormous scale, which would require anyone/group total access to the educatian system, the mass media, most of he religous leaders etc etc, most all of the pervasive methodologies available to the existing power brokers, whomever they may be.
Even if all those tools where at our diposal, would we doing in effect really be any different to those currently in control of those facilities.
And where all that possible do we have any system available that ould create a better world.
If you are talking about rewriting the rule book and everthing that goes with it you need to realize what currently exists is in large the by product of thousands and thousands of years of civilization,
What we are doing may be just the flavour of the month, but will it stand the test of time, and will be safeguarded from any future corruption.

As noble as your intensions are perhaps uou should also ask yourself wwhat where the redifining experiences/revelations in your life that lead you to make your changes and would those same experiences work with everyone else.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:10 AM   #156
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski View Post

Hi ROBSKI
at the risk of sounding like a bragart belly breathing is something lve done for the past 25 yrs
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:10 AM   #157
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,

Just in support of Johnno's post earlier regarding the concern of many over security issues at the meeting: this is just a group of people coming together to exchange ideas over a coffee or tea (whatever rocks your boat).

I, for one, don't like the idea of being a cyber contributor...mainly because of its limitations. There's only so much I can do from looking at the box all day.

There are people all over the country getting together and some for relatively more sinister reasons. Don't allow fear to control your life...I've done so for many years.

I'm sure I can speak for Johnno here as well, but we're both looking forward to the meeting and would love for everyone to consider making an appearance, if possible and within their means.

On another note, I just wanted to remind those already coming to PM me their preferred T-shirt size by 17th October (Friday) so I can get cracking on those soon.

I hope everyone has a fab week!

Lt Ripley
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:16 AM   #158
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

HI ALL

Just in case Any of us VIC bandits have never heard of http://www.oism.org/nwss/ Thia is a dammed good site on nuke survival Kearnies Book I mean.

Hoss dee tell the bastards nothing fella.
E G M
Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:49 AM   #159
pai
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

I am a newcomer to these forums, but a survivalist from way back.

I live in cockatoo VIC, behind Mt Dandenong, backing onto the Warburton Ranges - which I feel is a good tactical location, should things go pear-shaped in the CBD and suburbs around the metropolitan areas, with enough time to head inland, as well as an elevated position and shielding from the mountains.

I have read as much of this thread as I can in the last week, and have enjoyed it thoroughly and am interested to hear where everyone is up to in so far as group-meetings and planning.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Pai
pai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:48 AM   #160
Johnno

Hello pai and a warm welcome to the Forum and the Melbourne/Victoria thread.
Cockatoo is definitely a good pozzie to be in. I doubt you'd need to go further inland.
I'm hoping that you would like to attend the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew meeting in the 24th? We'd love to have you come and meet everyone.
Take care my friend and please let us know if you would like to attend the meeting.
Best regards,
John
Johnno
Old 10-19-2008, 03:53 AM   #161
Tuza

I was thinking Halls Gap and that other place where Cliff Young - the older guy who shuffled from Sydney to Melbourne - that place where he lived. Also if looking at land I myself would probably get a good dowser to check for water so I could maybe have bore? spring well water.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:23 AM   #162
Johnno

Hello Tuza,
Aussie Babe also suggested Halls Gap when I spoke to her on the phone about a week ago.
I remember going to Halls Gap for a school holiday/excursion when I was in High school, and I absolutely loved the place.
Tuza, are you interested at all in coming to the meeting on the 24th?
Best regards,
John
Johnno
Old 10-19-2008, 08:52 AM   #163
Tuza

Hi Johnno,

Could you let me know what time and place. It depends on work and other committments. I have heaps of ideas about what you could do with land but if I can't get there next week, I will relay these things to you if that is okay.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:34 AM   #164
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Pia, Glad to see others in Melbourne becoming aware. You will find lots of nice people and HEAPS of helpful information from practical health tips to way out spiritual and inspiring topics on this forum, take a pick!

Tuza I am interested to also hear more of your ideas with locations etc around Melbourne. It will be good to eventually catch up to exchange ideas! Have a good day everyone. Pep
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:41 AM   #165
Tuza

Beech Forest in Vic would be another good location for me to look at as if you put up the Victoria Google map you will see there are a couple of lakes not far away.

Blackwood, Vic apparently has mineral springs as does Daylesford, so I would try and tap into the mineral springs as the water would be great for people's health, a true wonder and a natural resource. As I said before see if it is possible to get a professional dowser to dowse for water on land your thinking of so you can get access to it, but there are a lot of mineral springs around above as I have stated which are great healthwise.

Also the above places are far enough away to be inclusive but not that far away that you could not get help if needed, re medical emergencies and so on.

The soil around these places is also good, rich and fertile for growing food.

I would search hobbit house in the forum as that is the type of dwellings I would put on my land, half under the ground which would prevent the problem of heat and cold and also help with prying eyes looking for conventional housing.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:37 AM   #166
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

I attended the Lecture about Anastasia of the Ringing Cedar books by Leonis Sharashkin both in Queensland and Victoria. If there is one important comment that I would take from the lecture that has relevance to the prosperity of any Ground Crew is have a taste of rural life first before considering whether or not it's what you would like or have the ability to sustain. Most city dwellers that make sea changes in their lives have all the conveniences at their finger tips. In the case of the Ground Crew life will be much more primative than most of us have ever experienced. I'm merely trying to place a realistic overview of the harshness of rural life. There isn't any cotton wool to protect us from the cold. However, such life will certainly become more fulfilling in both a physical and spiritual sense.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:53 AM   #167
pai
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the warm welcome! its great to find so many lovely and intelligent people.

I have some background with strawbale building techniques, and like Tuza, am Planning on putting an underground home on some property, once I get the money for this.

Underground building is really comparatively easy to modern day building techniques.

I wont be able to attend the meeting this 24th, as I have alot on in the next 2 weeks. Where was the meeting to be held, and where and when will the next one be? I am really keen to meet everyone.

Cheers,

Pai
Old 10-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #168
Tuza

As everyone knows potatoes are easy to grow (just have to throw a few old ones in the ground) and they take off. Pumpkin, cauliflower, herbs, broccoli are also easy to grow.

You can get a big water tank for about $80.00 at Bunnings to collect water and filter it for vegetables or whatever as well.

If I could financially I would also see if I could put some solar panels up for some energy, but as far as heating, cooling and being inconspicous goes the hobbit is a great way to go.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:23 AM   #169
Don'tPanic
Avalon Senior Member

only four more days until Melbourne ground crew meeting!

are we excited or what?!?!

Don'tPanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:40 AM   #170
Johnno

@Tuza
For the meeting details check the following page. Just scroll down a bit:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=1683&page=5

@Pia
The next meeting may be 2 weeks later which will be held at my place in Deer Park, around 8th of November. Drinks and eats will be provided. But this will depend on how many come. No point having a meeting if only one or two turn up. I'll keep you posted though, so don't worry.

@Don'tPanic
I can't wait.
I hope you've really tricked out my tee-shirt. Might make me look macho for once.

Take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards,
John
Old 10-22-2008, 02:44 AM   #171
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

3 more days @.@ I'm scared.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:40 AM   #172
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys!
"Most city dwellers that make sea changes in their lives have all the conveniences at their finger tips. In the case of the Ground Crew life will be much more primative than most of us have ever experienced. I'm merely trying to place a realistic overview of the harshness of rural life."
How right you are Robski when we moved from Melbourne to the country it was a real shock.
If you were not organised you were in a fix especially if you got unexpected guests over the week-end. There was no running to the supermarket to get food etc they were not open. It took me awhile but finally got the hang of it Everything closed at noon on a Saturday and if you ran out of milk ....stiff.. In a survival situation it would be harder again ie: is the supermarket going to have any food on the shelf to buy?Theses things need to be thought about,it's no good having a safe place to go if you have no food or water to sustain you

ForsakenFalcon You will enjoy meeting all those like minded people and remember:
Age is something that doesn't matter unless you are a cheese!

Peace to all
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:09 AM   #173
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Understanding our human behaviour and accepting that there are two sides to us is, unconditional love (peace, harmony, happiness, logical understanding, compassion, etc....) and the other is deviancy (theft, jealousy,murder,sexual abuse etc...). I'm bringing this point up for a utopian way of life must still have laws that govern us even in a Ground Crew community.

It would be interesting to uncover information on the Aboriginal communal law as they are connected with the land.

So the very survival needs to be upheld ( understanding how to live as one with the land and forest) for free thinking to develop amongst us all.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:56 AM   #174
pai
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hi guys - I'll check out the forum regularly so I can make it to the next accounced meetup, very keen to meet everyone and hear everyones take on things. Please feel free to email me, PM me if my email addy isn't available.

I am not sure (from my reading on the forums) if anyone has seen this forum of Michael Tsarion's (his research and body of work is mind-blowing and factual consistent, to say the least of his efforts - http://www.redicecreations.com/mtsar...4fb992b4772d76

But I managed to find everyone here from that forum - Very kind and generous people in that forum, and fellow global ground-crews to boot.

I saw mentioned information concerning Australian's 'rights' under martial law, my research indicates and resonates with what has been said, with the added information that Australia (the US, and just about any country in the world that came under colonial rule at some time in the past) can be tipped into 'british-maritime law/rule' due to the broken and deliberately insidious construction of the Constitutions of these countries.

I am of the belief that any future false-terrorism attack (perpetrated by the very 'government' that has sworn to protect us) or global biological threat will be met with such martial law as a method for engaging these crooked laws of the most ancient oligarchies on Earth.

So, our only reason for keeping a TV and watching it, would be to read the impending signs of movement to the above mentioned events unfolding - symbolic literacy as well as the understanding we have of the behind the scenes figures and groups will help give us a head-start in our preparations.

However scary all of this seems, and the need for people like us to group together for the purpose of surviving another attack and wave of destruction is, going to be our finest hour as friends, Australian's and Human beings of planet Earth. These events that are coming NEED to happen.

Not to get too spiritual (i'll do that in the other threads ) but these events and times we are in are where we all need to be to learn and grow, and to free the Earth once and for all, from the most vile and evil of entities that have been controlling our race for ten's of thousands of years.

what a mouth-full!
Old 10-24-2008, 01:13 AM   #175
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Just want to wish everyone who is meeting up tomorrow Good Luck!

Hope you all have a great day and get to make some new friends

I am disappointed that I can't go and look forward to all your feedback!

Cheers and peace
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote