Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 12-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
Electrafixtion
Avalon Senior Member

Default What Do You Find Most Compelling?

What is the most compelling UFO evidence that you have seen to date? For me it has to be the Anthony Woods case.

Thanks!
Electrafixtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Do You Find Most Compelling?

This one http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8472 and the video over Istanbul, and the NASA Tether incident. So far those three come to mind.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, first time ive ever seen that footage, very compelling.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

I more of a skeptic but this Discovery Channel Documentary is a bit more compelling than most UFO "evidence". Certainly a world apart, no pun intended than the Billy Meier photos.

Investigation X - Ufo Outbreak

"A forensic investigation of the mass UFO sightings in Stephenville, Texas, Kokomo, Indiana, and Southwick, Massachusetts."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9vLaaJMtiA

Assuming the videos are authentic there are glaring questions of the what, who and how. If they are ET's then they are likely putting on a show. Any civilization that can transverse time and space from another solar system or galaxy can hid any activities if they so choose.

If the lights and sounds are of Earthy origin then that would mean the US military has technology far beyond what we imagined. That's even more unsettling that Alien visitation.

Even if the events are a trick, if you will by government using some hologram thingy to make one believe they are UFO"S then still there is obvious concern.

Much of the UFO's become identified as planets, weather and other atmospheric phenomena or outright fraud but a small percentage is difficult to explain.

There are other theories I've heard such as inner Earth, inter-dimensional and time travel. I think I've seen every video on the inner Earth as it is quite entertaining, even romantic in a way. But it's likely that all of these have no real basis in reality.

Anything is of course possible but if I were a betting man I would chose Occam's Razor and claim these sightings are the Globalists planning something nefarious.
Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:54 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I find the work of John Mack and Budd Hopkins very interesting from the abductee angle.There's so much out there if you wish to open your eyes to it;i find that remaining indifferent can also make you see things clearer-some footage is hoaxed and some isn't-it's a bloomin minefield this game!!lol.Just keep looking,loving and try not be swayed by external forces; take on board info. from all sides and process at your own pace-this is freewill,cherish it.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:56 AM   #6
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I find the reams of testimony from eyewitnesses most compelling but as for video STS 80 is cool. See for yourself.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QRzOF-eAw7I
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:29 AM   #7
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah it's well documented in ufo circles that one, when they appear in a circle with a larger one in the centre.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #8
Electrafixtion
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to issue a hearty THANK YOU to everyone that responded. It's tough to find REAL and intelligent discussion on this phenomenon without being bombarded by narrow minded skeptics or complete wackos.

I will say that the Shuttle stuff I have been familiar with for some time. It's source of constant scientific debate, but my personal stance on it is that it represents clear evidence of UFO activity.

I am not convinced that the Tether footage that Sereda's presentation elaborates on bears the scientific merit he proposes, but I remain more open minded about the footage than I do him as a researcher. I thought the world of him until he started his whole new age mumbo jumbo campaign. Who knows though, maybe he knows something the rest of us don't. I just think it's sad that he seemed so genuine at first and now is making some of the incredulously far fetched religious claims that he has.

The night vision material I had never seen before and that's simply stunning.

Thanks Again,
Electra
Electrafixtion is offline   Reply With Quote