Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default The New World Order is to begin. Is this a good thing?

Hi Everyody,

The British Prime Minister said in a speech yesterday that now is the time to push forward for a new global order.

http://www.number10.gov.uk/Page17420

Without getting too radical, what's your take on this?

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The New World Order is to begin. Is this a good thing?

If he is openly saying this, it simply means that the PTB are getting ready to try to bring their hundred or so year agenda into being. The only way a "New World Order" would be a good thing is if it were brought about by the will of the people with a spiritual and ethical motivation behind it. The Banksters of the world are neither spiritual or ethical so I would ask you to answer your own question. If you haven't already done so, I would refer you to David Icke or Alex Jones or just look up New World Order on the Internet.

If I didn't know how blessed and protected I am, I would be very nervous about this. Their plans are not going to succeed...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:56 AM   #3
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Par for the course of course.

Gordon Brown's a broken record. This ain't the first time we've heard this Steve, and i'm sure it's not the last.

I'm pretty sure they know that we pick up on their phrases like "new world" this or that.

My guess is that they like to see us get frazzled by openly calling for what we know is more of their creppy "secret" plans, but it sounds pretty innocent to your casual political observer.
So yeah, I think its just a jab to let the informed crowd know, "Were moving forward w/ the plan."

Well pardon me, but **** that, and **** them. We're moving forward w/ our plans too, and there are more of us. It's only a matter of time until we settle the score.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

gordo is given script to read, not usre how much knowledge prime ministers and presidents have of the overall plan? not much id say. they are too busy in their compartmentalised boxes beavering away as instructed.. as it says (incredibly) behind the statue of roosevelt THEY (WHO) SEEK TO ESTABLISH SYSTEMS OF GOVERNMENT BASED ON THE REGIMENTATION OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS BY A HANDFUL OF INDIVIDUAL RULERS.. CALL THIS A NEW ORDER.. IT IS NOT NEW AND IT IS NOT ORDER.. type roosevelt memorial into google..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:32 AM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-11-2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: double post
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #6
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
gordo is given script to read, not usre how much knowledge prime ministers and presidents have of the overall plan? not much id say.
Agreed, but I think they probably know (at least a bit) more than any other "visible"politician/authority figure.

What you said about pms and presidents simply reading what's given to them though, I always wondered why there wasn't much interest in the speech writers and their agendas, because alot of policy inducing "talking points" are created by speech writers.

I like how Hoagland accounts for the effectiveness of compartmentalization,

"The Lie is different at every level."
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:45 AM   #7
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everyody,

The British Prime Minister said in a speech yesterday that now is the time to push forward for a new global order.

Best regards,

Steve
Hmm, one would think, that the masses are catching on to this fraud, so they/them that want the wheel of that "new" world order have to keep the initiative, to have the masses react passive and hinking from one leg to the other on the edge of the shadow of the doubt, instead of actively act....

Ref : http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/...es;read=217412

Its starting..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #8
borrasca2012
Avalon Senior Member

...... NOTHING SPECIAL......

old bush was talking and trying it in the "80 "s........

and....?????

i"m still FREE
borrasca2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #9
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I think we should not get too het up every time the phrase "new world order" is used. It's a bit like saying every time the world "conservative" is used it means Conservative. I read the article concerned over lunch and noted that Gordon Brown also said we should begin to think in terms of "all of us" (or words to that effect) rather than "them and us" which I thought showed that there is a global consciousness moving in that direction.
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

There are others using what appears to me to be a similar term - The group of New World Servers.

This is an Alice Bailey-type, New Age term which is bandied about. There are some who see this in terms of 'lightworkers' and others who believe this is a suspicious agenda.
Personally, I think it is easy to 'react' to words and get tangled up in that reaction. In all that I have read and seen, it is possible to construct more than one meaning - much depends on the outlook of the observer.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #11
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everyody,

Best regards,

Steve
>>".....based on cooperation......"<<

Well I don't like the sound of that one. They would have to force people to cooperate because not everyone agrees to "go Global". I certainly don't and I'm sure there are countless others.

I'm not feeling comfortable with this at all.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #12
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: The New World Order is to begin. Is this a good thing?

The "New World Order" is not a panacea, and different nations have different ideas of what it will mean, so the British idea may not be isomorphic to the Russian version. The IMF and World Bank would like to get involved, but if they do, it would be under more scrutiny and subject to a checks and balances system. It has become a multi-polar world, the world chess board is not subject to flat Euclidean rules anymore, it has moved on to Riemannian geometries. Order out of chaos is a good thing, it is more teleonomic rather than teleologic, unless they're using looking glass.

Look for the factions which will inevitably arise. Out with the old and in with the new. Those who called for it in the first place may not be prepared for how our global complex system will react to it. Simulations are quite useful.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-11-2008 at 10:15 PM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:10 AM   #13
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
There are others using what appears to me to be a similar term - The group of New World Servers.

This is an Alice Bailey-type, New Age term which is bandied about. There are some who see this in terms of 'lightworkers' and others who believe this is a suspicious agenda.
Personally, I think it is easy to 'react' to words and get tangled up in that reaction. In all that I have read and seen, it is possible to construct more than one meaning - much depends on the outlook of the observer.
Alice Bailey is the founder of the Lucis Trust. This is no ordinary third rate occult organisation. Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world.

Lucis Trust is run through an international board of trustees whose membership is said to have included: John D. Rockefeller; Norman Cousins; Robert S. McNamara; Thomas Watson, Jr. (IBM, former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow); Henry Clauson Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite and Henry Kissinger. This would then tie Bailey's influential occult organization into the international conspiracy of elitists, including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission.

The Spiritual Foundation of the United Nations

Lucis (Lucifer) Trust, Alice Bailey, World Goodwill and the False Light of New World Order
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:51 AM   #14
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I'm aware of the Lucis Trust.

I'm not a fan of Mrs Bailey. I was directed to her work by a colleague who found her to be a wise and enlightened teacher. I'm afraid this wasn't quite the opinion I formed.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:42 AM   #15
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: The New World Order is to begin. Is this a good thing?

The Lucis Trust philosophy is quaint, simplistic, assumptive, fusty. A noble effort, but all too prima donna, they are secretly jealous of the spiritual awareness innately a part of many non-anglicized cultures. Eurasians have been there and done that, enough with the sterility, the Mithras, Roshaniya, Tibetans, Gnostics, Theosophists have done it before, and they did not stop there. Luciferian prometheanism is just another mythological archetype of inherently human interpolations. If God represents phase 1, Lucifer represents phase 2, Humankind as an independent self-organizing entity represents phase 3. The aristocracy of angels and demons has died. If Nietzsche's Zarathustra declared God dead, Javanbakht's Isotelesis declares Lucifer dead, intelligent conscious entities no longer require heroic idols to sacrificially justify the ultimate cause. There is no "lender of last resort", there is no free-lunch, messianic bailouts are for phase 2 thinkers. Dualism is a relic of the primitive, holism is the new beginning, sacrificial belief systems are utterly ridiculous. "You die, the earth lives"...how convenient, we love black and white, makes coercion much easier.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-12-2008 at 01:49 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:59 AM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

The new World order is going to be paddling around in boats if these rains keep up...

anyone build an ark yet?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:17 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

They can blab all they want and continue to think that their hare-brained attempts at scaring people will work. They're simply too late.

A world that has awakened is a force that shall be unstoppable, even in the face of an elite few.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote