Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:09 AM   #101
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot responds to St Clair's blurb

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Hi feeler, there are a couple people or more importantly ideas that have not taken to me. Without writing a novel on my view points versus some of camelots witnesses, here is a short brief list.

1. St. Clair
2. Leo Zagami
3. Gary McKinnon
4. Planet X
5. David Icke.....I come and go with a few things.
David, thanks for the list. None of the five individuals is my major source of inspiration. However I'd give thanks to D Icke for his analysis of the Illuminati's methodology i.e. PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:36 AM   #102
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

If we bear in mind that St. Clair was born in Zurich and is therefore probably german-speaking, the meaning of the world "handler" used in this case should be considered as deduction from the german meaning of the word "händler" / "handhaber", which also means "manipulation".

So who would like to be titled as a manipulator or more worst, being manipulated by someone?

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #103
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry and Bill (home page)
A NOTE ABOUT WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RESEARCHERS that you find on these pages:
We, Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan, do not necessarily agree with or endorse all of the views presented here. What Camelot is about is the investigation into the mysteries that surround us. We are all, in a sense, investigators of our world. And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth. --31 December 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill (home page)
All we will say is that the remarks he has made about us are defamatory and untrue, and we are extremely disappointed. He does not understand our mission, and has ceased to support it.

In light of the recent development, may I suggest the following addendum (IN BOLD):

And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth AS LONG AS IT IS NOT CRITICISM (OR ACCUSATION) DIRECTED TOWARDS US THAT WE DISAGREE WITH. ALL INTERVIEWEES ARE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT OUR MISSION.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-17-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #104
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
In light of the recent development, may I suggest the following addendum (IN BOLD):

And while we, as individuals, may not agree with everything presented on our site, we fully support freedom of thought and speech as well as the Quest for truth AS LONG AS IT IS NOT CRITICISM DIRECTED TOWARDS US THAT WE DISAGREE WITH. ALL INTERVIEWEES ARE EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND AND SUPPORT OUR MISSION.

-feeler
My thoughts exactly.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #105
PK47
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
So Sir.Clive Sinclair is part of the illuminati?

(Brits should get this reference)
You never know!
PK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #106
franciejones
Banned

Sorry Steve, I am not way off base. The thread he wrote this in was titled "the Camelot Entertainment" where he was specifically "bashing" Bill Ryan. I did not post this lightly and only did so after asking Bill Ryan if it would be helpul to shed some light. As a moderator, I thought you might be aware of this situation. I did do the neccessary research. I posted so that those who were curious and not a member of the St Clair site would have a clue as to what may be happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi franciejones,

I'm afraid you're way off base on this one!

The 'Project Camelot' that St. Clair refers is in fact Project Camelot of the United States Army, started in 1964.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

I'm sure that in this case, a simple misquote could really put a spanner in the works as two other people on this thread who responded, openly thanked you for the information, which was not accurate.

Imagine the people who read the post and didn't reply thinking in the same way.

Let's do the necessary research people......

Best regards,

Steve
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #107
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

everybody please direct you questions to franciejones, she seems to know it all. please excuse her if she is rude. she clearly is in the know. she finds these accusations icky and nasty. and has clearly gotten to the bottom of the problems in question. as if its any of her business
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #108
franciejones
Banned

All I can say is "Wow dagon, if you only REALLY knew" I will wait for my reply from Bill Ryan and leave this thread to everyone to discern for themselves. It is up to each person to decide. I was only trying to help. By the way dagon, this is not the first time you have made a nasty remark/attack at my expense...you are quite the helper! Thanks so much and keep up the very very important work of getting under other peoples skin. I think the American government would find you a very useful TOOL. I use that word in ALL OF ITS MEANINGS. Love you dearest.

franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #109
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

you welcome. I don't clam to know anything. I just know what I see and feel. its really non of by business what B and K do. as well as what you do. take it as you will. I always look inward when somebody points out something about how I'm coming across. not at what others are doing or saying. as the round table turns.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #110
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Sorry Steve, I am not way off base. The thread he wrote this in was titled "the Camelot Entertainment" where he was specifically "bashing" Bill Ryan. I did not post this lightly and only did so after asking Bill Ryan if it would be helpul to shed some light.
Since this thread has gone on for so long, in such an energy draining manner, it seems like it would be about time for more complete transparency. All along it appeared to be a personality clash that should have been worked out between the parties involved by e-mail, or over the phone, so that all would present a more enlightened posture to their audiences...even if they're not that enlightened (because, who is?). Both St. Clair and PC have valuable information to share, and it's in their, and our, mutual interests to keep that front and center, instead of ego issues.

The worst of it are the hints at this and that, the cryptic posts on PC's page, and the parts of St. Clair's commentary taken out of context or hidden in his forum that have been posted here. They make both parties look as though they're trying to hide dirty laundry, which does nothing for the greater good that both are claiming to be aligned with.

So...in the interests of ending the distraction, it seems to me that Bill Ryan (being the subject of St. Clair's criticism), or a representative, should explain what's really up. It doesn't fly to make a statement that St. Clair is no longer on the same page with PC, who is not really supposed to have a page (or so I thought) but was simply presenting information that hopefully contained some truth. It also doesn't fly for St. Clair to be making comments (or posting links) behind the doors of his non-public forum, that are leaking into the public domain.

I don't think it would be helpful to post any more parts and pieces, out of context remarks, allusionary or cryptic statements, innuendo or subterfuge, either by the parties involved in the dispute or the interested parties here at Avalon. In other words, post it all or none of it. It's in no one's best interest to make each other or the awakening movement we're involved in, look bad...because by association it takes all of us down a level.

Last edited by sun-toon´; 04-17-2009 at 03:36 PM.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #111
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi franciejones and everybody else,

Okay here's the thing.

Franciejones is exactly right about what St. Clair said and his intentions of saying it.

I suggested that St. Clair was talking about the US Project Camelot and I was wrong.

I was asked by Bill Ryan today to correct my position.

I'm able to admit when I'm wrong and have contacted franciejones in private to apologize and explain.

You can't be right all the time. This time I wasn't. I'm man enough to recognize and admit to that.

Oh and Sun Toon, I just read your post and I think you said it all.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Sorry Steve, I am not way off base. The thread he wrote this in was titled "the Camelot Entertainment" where he was specifically "bashing" Bill Ryan. I did not post this lightly and only did so after asking Bill Ryan if it would be helpul to shed some light. As a moderator, I thought you might be aware of this situation. I did do the neccessary research. I posted so that those who were curious and not a member of the St Clair site would have a clue as to what may be happening.

Last edited by Steve_A; 04-17-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #112
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

"Suggested" is a light way to classify what you had said in the previous post friend Steve. But your correction is appreciated.
I think Lorien made the best post in this thread and I share the same opinion as him.

Personally I don't feel that what is being discussed is negative or energy draining. In fact quite the opposite. We are finding out truth. I noticed many people here view truth as a negative thing. I can understand why, sometimes truth is hard to deal with as it can make us shift our perception about many things. But in the end at least we are not feeding our energy into a lie, which doesn't really exist and is darkness, and hence leaves us open to attacks of all types.

Franciejones deserves some credit, as she was upset with what happened but dug deeper into the matter to uncover truth, and is letting the truth guide her actions rather then desires or other emotions.

As I like to say:
Ignoring things is ignorance.
Ignorance is darkness, knowledge is light.
And It's much easier to get smacked in the darkness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi franciejones and everybody else,
Franciejones is exactly right about what St. Clair said and his intentions of saying it.
I suggested that St. Clair was talking about the US Project Camelot and I was wrong.
I was asked by Bill Ryan today to correct my position.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #113
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
"Suggested" is a light way to classify what you had said in the previous post friend Steve. But your correction is appreciated.
I think Lorien made the best post in this thread and I share the same opinion as him.

Personally I don't feel that what is being discussed is negative or energy draining. In fact quite the opposite. We are finding out truth. I noticed many people here view truth as a negative thing. I can understand why, sometimes truth is hard to deal with as it can make us shift our perception about many things. But in the end at least we are not feeding our energy into a lie, which doesn't really exist and is darkness, and hence leaves us open to attacks of all types.

Franciejones deserves some credit, as she was upset with what happened but dug deeper into the matter to uncover truth, and is letting the truth guide her actions rather then desires or other emotions.

As I like to say:
Ignoring things is ignorance.
Ignorance is darkness, knowledge is light.
And It's much easier to get smacked in the darkness.
Phtha, after reading your post, I don't know where to begin. I am a 9/11 truther. As you can imagine, the truth is important to me. Over the years I have been called just about anything imaginable (e.g. "nuts," "tin hat," "no planer," "fake truther," etc.). Hence I always appreciate someone as franciejones willing to put in the effort and share the information with others. The process and the outcome of truth searching can be frustrating. No matter. At the end of this life (i.e. this round of reincarnation) I expect my life experience and knowledge to be shared (uploaded) with the larger consciousness. Great post.

-feeler

Last edited by feeler; 04-17-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #114
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I feel its all an act

T parties

Talks Of Revolution

Alex Jones got Beef with Rense

Now B&K got beef with SinClair

Now there is Beef in this thread

This is by design, and none of them are to be trusted. Trust your hearts
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #115
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

B&K Angry whopper lies-I knew it was a matter of time.
Kassidy

Ryan = O rion

Barry king [I]Another Beef on his thread,I know you are watching. All Staged
Avalon
Camel20

Revolutions No Revelations

Sub-S-CRYP-TI-ON

This is a Berry King, its a purpleish Black Berry. Egg ON

The sun Yolk,Ego

King arthur gathered his heraldic pride, counted thirteen and cried 'Ey (7up) up lads, theres a fake one in here! He must have been sent for our thirteen pieces of Gold!

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-18-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #116
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following comment is generic...and doesn't necessarily apply to this thread: I wonder how many organizations have been infiltrated and subverted by people who know exactly how to stir up controversy...and get people fighting with each other? I suspect that it happens all the time. That, and blackmailing, intimidation, exposing embarrassing personal histories, etc, etc. This sort of exchange is probably a good thing...once in a while...as long as it doesn't get out of control. It helps us to learn how to think and respond under pressure. This may be a very valuable skill in the coming years.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:15 AM   #117
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
The following comment is generic...and doesn't necessarily apply to this thread: I wonder how many organizations have been infiltrated and subverted by people who know exactly how to stir up controversy...and get people fighting with each other? I suspect that it happens all the time. That, and blackmailing, intimidation, exposing embarrassing personal histories, etc, etc. This sort of exchange is probably a good thing...once in a while...as long as it doesn't get out of control. It helps us to learn how to think and respond under pressure. This may be a very valuable skill in the coming years.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:27 AM   #118
EpiphaMe

Absolutely... Orthodoxy...
and Feeler: "Clif exposed Bill Deagle and Dan Bursch as disinfo agents. Woudn't that "offend" Kerry and Bill to the nth degree?"

***'

This is what I don't understand. Cliff High spoke supposed facts, yes, according to his software, but those remarks he made about Dan & B Deagle were his personal take.... that's the way I heard it... so I can't understand either why B&K are not miffed w/Cliff...

And 777, your depiction above... I "get" that one!

Like I said... mind control is SO deniable... it's so perfected that hardly anyone can muster up to owning that their thoughts are not always their own.]

That said, what do you all think? Mighe we let this thread END?
Old 04-18-2009, 12:35 AM   #119
EpiphaMe

I can honestly say that I was "recruited" to St Clair's zone... as though it was some sort of honor to have been invited.... just to go in there I apparently also signed up, it wasn't my intention, it just was required (I guess)...before I knew it, I had a freakin' page...

AND just as is the case of this site... you CANNOT delete your own stuff..
you have to write to get Permission.. so I wrote St Clair asking to delete me, but he wrote back w/words that I ought just to hang out, to just pipe in however infrequent it might be...

WHAT IS THAT???

I've been too busy to get back to his site, but my profile is there as a member, tho I don't partake... I'm too busy growing my garden to check in... I'm just too tired of this chit!
Old 04-18-2009, 12:50 AM   #120
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Mind control is right

Cliff HigH ,is a ,Heathe Cliff ,as in Heathe Ledger the purple fool of Gotham City

We are being taken through ritual on this forum and others.
There is a King Barry at Jeff rense.

Ches - shire Cat

This forum is being taking through Ritual. That mess on the watcher thread with Barry King. Then the sun ,came on the Horizon on the 7th day, or 4\7=11 providing the light in the darkness. Then the thread was put on lock down. Thats Ritual

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-18-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:04 AM   #121
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

LOL, is that Hanson?, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #122
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

We are Products of our own Reality....each will judge based on his/her life experiences. Let us not expose the judges as we have not the understanding to perceive their Thought-Forms. Let us Transcend these trivial games of the Senses and see all as children tarring along the sensual by-lanes of this Illusion.

Respect.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #123
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

BUMP
Old 04-18-2009, 02:07 AM   #124
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Isn't this like the UTUBE censoring of videos and persons they thought did not quite fit with their ideologies? When you take the tactics and the art of the enemy....don't you become them? I don't agree with most...but I definitely want to hear their voice.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #125
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
LOL, is that Hanson?, LOL
And why...YES IT IS...lol...you know the lead Hanson is singing with the drummer of Cheap trick and the guitar player from Smashing pumpkins...lol...SURREEEAAALLLL!!!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote