Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #26
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Do you think that Barak Obama knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
they are already calling 2009 the year of the wall street bloodbath and it is set to begin starting Jan 2 2009 you will see massive mall vacancy`s as stores simply close there doors
Yeah I bet. This isn't a year that holds alot of promise - hope we the people can be a little nicer and kinder to each other in these coming times. I still get the shivers reading that poem though no matter how positive I try to be.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:48 AM   #27
K626
Avalon Senior Member

For what's happening in the U.S. it's easy to throw eggs and make silly posters, the people are as much to blame for the unfolding sceneario of erasure of freedoms. cack handed foreign policy as the leaders. I personally blame the American people as much as the hidden hands. No escaping it, sorry. Change can only come when the people start to get involved and say no.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #28
Egg
Banned

K626 thats the biggest crock of rubbish I have ever read.

You tell me that the governments listen to the people and i'll ask what Tv news channel told you that crock of poo. Think people on the streets wanted the bail out? no they didn't. Did they get listened to? no they didn't.

Think the people on the street want rampant ilegal unchecked immigration from Mexico and the North American Union? no they don't. Do they get listened to? not at all.

Same across europe - lets see, the irish are having a second vote because? because the elite don't like the answers they got.

Hence the elite are bending everything round to their way by propoganda and lies and the force of threats. Short of a civil war and armed uprising, the small man has a very hard struggle to even say boo let alone anything else.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 01:14 AM   #29
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
K626 thats the biggest crock of rubbish I have ever read.

You tell me that the governments listen to the people and i'll ask what Tv news channel told you that crock of poo. Think people on the streets wanted the bail out? no they didn't. Did they get listened to? no they didn't.

Think the people on the street want rampant ilegal unchecked immigration from Mexico and the North American Union? no they don't. Do they get listened to? not at all.

Same across europe - lets see, the irish are having a second vote because? because the elite don't like the answers they got.

Hence the elite are bending everything round to their way by propoganda and lies and the force of threats. Short of a civil war and armed uprising, the small man has a very hard struggle to even say boo let alone anything else.

Where did I say Gov listen to people?

Before you get on your mind liquifying high horse you should perhaps learn to read.

How long would you in the U.S. last without cheap illegal labour?

The point of my post was that people need to get involved more in whatever way they can and that individuls have much more power than they realise to change their reality. I certainly wouldn't refer to them as 'the small man'..

One of the reasons the pyramid works is that people lower down absolve themselves of responsability and take little interst untill something goes wrong in their personal lives...That is just a luxury we can ill afford now.

I know some good Americans and there are parts of the American identity that will fight back, but my point stands there are huge numbers who still remain asleep even though they have some inkling of what is going on in their name. I don't think disguising that fact helps anyone.

Love and Peace.

K.

Last edited by K626; 12-27-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #30
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Steve,

I would love to believe that is the case. Too many things point to the facts that Obama was groomed since the 80's.

His schooling and friends. I happen to admire alot of Obama's friends. Then on the other hand, I cringe with their crudeness. I worry that we may all be in for a huge surprise.

I read that people fell that certain ones are not groomed for twenty years or so. What a laugh. From some of the very videos on Camelot you can see that is the case. These people are groomed from birth !!!!!

They are groomed the same as the rest of us except the majority of us are fed the lies through our schooling and the media. Whats the difference? A lie is a lie. Our whole life is a lie here on earth and I for one am not happy with that fact.

Obama is a selfish person. He goes on his 9Billion dollar vacation with his family while others starve and live in the streets. If I had that kind of money I would be sure to spread that around to all that needs it. He only says he will divide the wealth. Until I see him pratice what he preaches, I will call him a fraud. No one person needs to spend or have spent on him that amount of money. They would love to spread and feel better for that.

So I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I for one want to see the CHANGE he promised and not his greed of spending for him and his ! This is the same pratice of all the elite

He knew very well what was going on in this world and he sure doesn't fool me. I firmly believe that he was just as crooked as the rest of them in Chicago. Obama knew what was going on...........I expect no change, he has already shown that to all of us
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:48 PM   #31
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.rense.com/general84/year.htm

This précis of the year and next years' forecast is interesting...
Quote:
"Why they switched to Obama, with his radical Marxist background, I'm not really sure. But of one thing I am sure: Obama was bought out several years ago and switched from the radical Marxist camp to the globalist controllers before being allowed to become a US Senator. His sudden transformation from poor community lawyer to wealthy Senator is telling. So is his $9M house on the beach in Hawaii. Where did all his instant wealth come from? His too-good-to-be-true stock/commodity trades and housing deals are telltale signs of insider financial dealings in exchange for unstated commitments and control over his political future."
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #32
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting link Avid. The article makes points worth checking out, but it degenerates into gay bashing talk about the judgement of God and loses its own thread. Perhaps you could inform Mr. Skousen that the Love he witholds is the pain he carries.
Cheers
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #33
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

All i can say is read Barack H Obama: The Unauthorised Biography by Webster Griffin Tarpley and you will know that he is NOT squeaky clean and is a puppet of the Trialateralists and C.F.R.

I am sorry but that is the truth. Absolute. period. Please do your research.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:51 AM   #34
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi mntruthseeker.

You are quite correct. Obama has been groomed since the early 1980's. He was recruited by Zbigniew Brzezinski at Columbia University. He is a wholly-owned asset and his career sponsored by the networks of the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberger Group and the Council on Foreign Relations. (His mother was also a consultant working for both the World Bank and the "think-tank" the Ford Foundation.)

And as for another poster in this thread's comments about Obama being ing good hands under Zbigniew Brzezinski, nothing could be further from the truth!
(But that is a whole another subject!)
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #35
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I think the real clue to me about his choice and grooming was his selection to give the major speech at the Democratic convention in 2004. At that point, he was pretty much an unknown, except to the Chicago cabal. This struck me as a fast track way of getting him into the public limelight. My question was, "Why?" Now we know.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #36
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I've had a bad feeling about Obama from the onset. Hillary was suppose to be president and he her VP and then the timeline got changed. I see him as an ongoing target for elimination and will be surprised if he survives. I also see Biden stepping in to take his place just as Johnson stepped in and took JFKs place.

Furthermore I know he was not born in the US and given what has gone on in the past 3 elections it is clear to me our nation is already lost to big business and the shadow government.

On one hand are just spectators to all of this drama and on the other we need to step outside of this wacky matrix and focus on the elemental.. establishing ones own food source in ones own backyard.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:09 PM   #37
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I've had a bad feeling about Obama from the onset. Hillary was suppose to be president and he her VP and then the timeline got changed. I see him as an ongoing target for elimination and will be surprised if he survives. I also see Biden stepping in to take his place just as Johnson stepped in and took JFKs place.

Furthermore I know he was not born in the US and given what has gone on in the past 3 elections it is clear to me our nation is already lost to big business and the shadow government.

On one hand are just spectators to all of this drama and on the other we need to step outside of this wacky matrix and focus on the elemental.. establishing ones own food source in ones own backyard.
I agree - somehow Obama may be 'sacrificed' and there will be some blame - maybe even 'er' Iranian 'terrorists'. Notwithstanding the Xmas message..
We are now watching the fomentation of banking hierarchy war - bluff and double bluff - and the thrashings of the NWO are determined to do their stuff.
The banksters and the 'bailout beneficiaries' have some stupid goal - to divert attention from the robbery of the 'taxpayer' (illegally) to foment a war in the Middle East, they've got Iran going as planned (Gaza). Tried to do it with India and Pakistan - wait and see...
The acceleration of NWO goals is a bit scary, but not insurmountable - lobby your local politician (who you 'elected'), in the UK lobby your MP, and then inundate the governing party with protests as well as alerting all the media at the same time. If there is no response - keep doing it. We can change the world one person at a time! Good luck everyone - all over the world!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:42 AM   #38
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Jack,

Thanks for posting that exerpt about Obama-nosis. As I was reading through the posts in this forum I began to get the sense that even the more "awakened" people here had been completely mesmerized by that condition. It's the false "believe", "hope" and "change" delusion.

Folks, the truth is... Obama, Bush, Clinton.. they are all related (and I mean that LITERALLY!)... THEY ARE ALL DECENDANTS OF THE SAME TRIBE!

Snap out of it and think critically! This is the SAME group of people who gave us 8 years of Slick Willy (the left side of the globalist agenda). Then they gave us 8 years of the neo-cons (the right side of the globalist agenda). Now it's Obama who represents the left side of the globalist agenda... again! But it's always the SAME GLOBALIST AGENDA!!!

May we all awaken from this delusion soon.

Seekntruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:05 AM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Steve

Even if what you say is the truth and Obama just realized he had been had !!!!! I would like to think that he is just playing around to make it look good but then will twist things around to save the human race along with his family

I can't see that as I see him as being selfish. Even if handed to me, I couldn't see me spending a week in Hawaai at the price he just paid. Not when there is so many hardships in the world. People need help and you just don't turn your backs on them. So he was bought as the rest of them. No changes are coming our way except the worst that one can imagine.............Fema camps and mass murders and many souls taken.....

Obama is way too smart of a man to NOT know this. We all heard Rev Wright say on National TV that he knew so many truths that many of the world is just discovering.....so I say, No way he didn't know this. He just thought he was bigger than what was out there, probally a good way of putting it or he is just a big part of it himself.

We can only just imagine he is filling his cabinet with all the throw aways as he is not making the choices ! Does anyone think thats helpfull LOL not me, I won't let myself go there
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #40
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekntruth View Post
Jack,

Thanks for posting that exerpt about Obama-nosis. As I was reading through the posts in this forum I began to get the sense that even the more "awakened" people here had been completely mesmerized by that condition. It's the false "believe", "hope" and "change" delusion.

Folks, the truth is... Obama, Bush, Clinton.. they are all related (and I mean that LITERALLY!)... THEY ARE ALL DECENDANTS OF THE SAME TRIBE!

Snap out of it and think critically! This is the SAME group of people who gave us 8 years of Slick Willy (the left side of the globalist agenda). Then they gave us 8 years of the neo-cons (the right side of the globalist agenda). Now it's Obama who represents the left side of the globalist agenda... again! But it's always the SAME GLOBALIST AGENDA!!!

May we all awaken from this delusion soon.

Seekntruth
Thye're not related, that is rubbish. Sorry.

Bush is as much a victim as JFK was.

There is a far darker scenario than conspiracy bound presidents.

Peace.

K.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #41
PolarBear
Avalon Senior Member

To know what Obama will do you can have a look at the men behind him
The men behind Barack Obama part 1
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #42
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Does obama know he is a sacrificial lamb !

THE COUNTLESS TIMES THAT I HAVE WATCHED BARAK OBAMA, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION HE JUST SEEMS SOMEHOW DETATCHED FROM HIS SURROUNDINGS HIS SPEECHES HE ALMOST SEEMS TO ME AS THOUGH HE HAS SOMETHING MORE PRESSING ON HIS MIND.
IF YOU OBSERVE HIM YOU WOULD NOTICE THIS TOO . TODAY FOR INSTANCE IS HIS INAUGURATION (hope thats spelt right) and I WOULD RATHER LOOSE MY OWN LIFE THAN WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY MAY HAPPEN BUT WHAT BETTER OPPORTUNITY THAN TO GIVE THE WORLD A RUDE AWAKENING THAN THIS EVENT AT 5.00PM GMT WHAT AN AUDIENCE THEY WOULD HAVE.

BUT THAT ASIDE I HOPE THE US SECURITY SERVICES HAVE DONE THERE HOMEWORK ECT; OBAMA SEEMS TO BE GOING THRU THE MOTIONS IF YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN THERE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ANY OF THAT WHOOP WHOOP PASSION THAT IS NORMALLY ASSOSCIATED WITH YOU GUYS, AND I MEAN THAT IN A VERY VERY COMPASSIONATE WAY.

TO ME HE LOOKS LIKE I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM DOIN THIS SH*T WITH WHAT THE POWERS THAT PULL THE STRINGS HAVE IN STORE FOR Y'ALL.

I MIGHT BE FOGGED UP WITHTHE MORPHINE I AM ON BUT I JUST GET THIS IMPRESSION EVERY TIME

KINDEST REGARDS AND DEEPEST RESPECT U.S.A. DAVE CASTER

[Please note: This message has been merged from another thread on the same subject - Steve]

Last edited by Steve_A; 01-20-2009 at 11:40 AM.
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:57 AM   #43
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Do you think that Barak Obama knows?

something deep in my heart tells me that he will not survive and I see this coming between may and august 2009

I can't believe when I saw so many people around white house today, that is fooled by those people, this is hard to see Ive been in conspiracy for almost 9 years since I woke up to the reality.

I feel so sad inside my heart that people is buying the speech hes selling with hypnosis.

Any NEWS and UPDATES on this topic is highly appreciated.
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:17 AM   #44
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

For those of us who feel positive - or what to feel positive about current events, there is an excellent article by David Wilcock on his website www.divinecosmos.com, dated 17/1/09 and commencing with "Miracle on the Hudson River". It is lengthy but I would encourage people to scroll down and read the relevant bits about the Illumanati, the Obama presidency, and the insight David provides on this and the future. It sure bucked me up, after reading this thread.

Blessings to all
Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #45
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoChild1986 View Post
something deep in my heart tells me that he will not survive and I see this coming between may and august 2009
Remember, if we push this negative energy towards him, it will happen.

Quote:
I feel so sad inside my heart that people is buying the speech hes selling with hypnosis.
I feel equally sad that some people on here can't find anything positive to say. Usually the kind of folks who'd crawl under a rock and hide in fear.

Remember, bad things only happen if we MAKE them happen. All this talk about FEMA camps, survival, etc? It's simply fear on the part of people who cannot see anything BUT fear.

It contradicts EVERYTHING that mudra and other awesome, highly spiritual members have said, especially about making our own reality. Can't people see this or are they blinded by FEAR like deer in headlights?

Obama is not perfect by a long shot but I refuse to give in to fear like so many others on here.

I must apologize for my harsh tone but I am honestly fed up with some of the things I am reading on here. People are giving up on Obama already and he just barely took office. People are acting smug and self-righteous because they consider themselves to be "above the sheeple". That is again, the opposite of showing love and light towards one another.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 01-21-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #46
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
For those of us who feel positive - or what to feel positive about current events, there is an excellent article by David Wilcock on his website www.divinecosmos.com, dated 17/1/09 and commencing with "Miracle on the Hudson River". It is lengthy but I would encourage people to scroll down and read the relevant bits about the Illumanati, the Obama presidency, and the insight David provides on this and the future. It sure bucked me up, after reading this thread.

Blessings to all
Noela
Good article. However, there will be people on here who will smear Wilcock as always, usually accusing him of having an ego among other things. I think it's important to balance the negativity polarity with positive polarity and Wilcock tends to lean towards the positive end of the spectrum.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:05 PM   #47
Kathleen

Right On H.J.

You would think that the level of awareness on this forum would see more people putting positive energy toward the new administration. Do they honestly NOT BELIEVE they are creators? Do they WANT the STHTF? I don't get it.

I didn't vote for the guy....however....it is what it is and I choose to focus on uplifting him thereby uplifting my country.
Old 01-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #48
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Do you think that Barak Obama knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Remember, if we push this negative energy towards him, it will happen.

I feel equally sad that some people on here can't find anything positive to say. Usually the kind of folks who'd crawl under a rock and hide in fear.

Remember, bad things only happen if we MAKE them happen. All this talk about FEMA camps, survival, etc? It's simply fear on the part of people who cannot see anything BUT fear.

It contradicts EVERYTHING that mudra and other awesome, highly spiritual members have said, especially about making our own reality. Can't people see this or are they blinded by FEAR like deer in headlights?

Obama is not perfect by a long shot but I refuse to give in to fear like so many others on here.

I must apologize for my harsh tone but I am honestly fed up with some of the things I am reading on here. People are giving up on Obama already and he just barely took office. People are acting smug and self-righteous because they consider themselves to be "above the sheeple". That is again, the opposite of showing love and light towards one another.
With all respect, this of the known who he really is and people behind him. Every one no matter name or position says almost the same about him that I believe as well.

First of all be aware of this:

Conspiracy Theorists AWAKE!!! - Obama’s Not an American!

Jason Mitchell, the 29-year-old Christian television producer who electrified the right with his 13-minute Video Portrait of Barack Hussein Obama, is back with a 60-second “TV ad” (read “YouTube clip”) that blows the lid off the biggest cover-up since the CIA faked the moon landing: Obama isn’t an American!

To be sure, the claim — that the president-elect was born in Kenya, and faked his Hawaiian birth certificate — is nothing new: if you had internet during the election campaign, this chestnut is as familiar as an old friend who won’t get off your couch or take a shower.

But the stellar production values coupled with the gravely-serious presentation of a thoroughly debunked smear makes this the most entertaining attack video to come from Mitchell’s Illuminati Pictures in months.

“I like the narrator’s voice,” raves BoingBoing’s Mark Fraunfelder. “It sounds like 1970s Saturday Night Live.”

Obama Vs. Constitution (60 Sec. TV Ad)>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdk26ezVio

www.obamaforgery.com

Currently, there are 16 cases in 12 states (with 2 before the Supreme Court) contending that Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be sworn in as President of the United States. This video outlines the challenges to his presidency and sheds light on his international upbringing.

Produced by Illuminati Pictures, directed by Molotov Mitchell, FX editing by DJ Dolce and narrated by Lorne Baxter.

Copyright 2008
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 04:09 PM   #49
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Tbf there is a good case to pursue in afg and maybe even Pakistan. The troops need to come out of Iraq however.
Care to elaborate ?
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #50
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well the bottom line is that whatever happens in the US will happen in Europe and the rest of the Western countries. The American people are asleep in the same proportion that the rest of the world is asleep. It is too late for a political revolution, we have too many weapons and people are too violent. What we have to have is a spiritual revolution. It has to start in ourselves and reflect itself in our neighbors and our communities. Our money and our current ways of exchange are eroding and it is time to find a better way.

"Its the ones who complain about the global war, but won't overthrow the local joker that they voted for." Sage Francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
For what's happening in the U.S. it's easy to throw eggs and make silly posters, the people are as much to blame for the unfolding sceneario of erasure of freedoms. cack handed foreign policy as the leaders. I personally blame the American people as much as the hidden hands. No escaping it, sorry. Change can only come when the people start to get involved and say no.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote