Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

I will not say that I'm sick and tired of being here...that's not my true nature, to give up when things turn out to be uncomfortable. But...

...I'm just sick and tired of dealing in any manner with people who seem to have multiple personality!!!

It's enough now ! It's really enough !

I said few days earlier, I really am against any rools and any limitations...but I guess, the recent happenings here would just legitimate some changings in the forum disclaimer:

New members should not be allowed to open a thread until they have proven (and this will be proved my the mods) that they are really respecting:

this forum
the sincere members here
the feelings of the members here
the (subjevtive) truths of the members here

I don't care if the enabling will happen after one month, two months, after 50 or 100 sincere and constructive posts on this forum. It just have to be monitored by the persons in charge here! That's all.

Sure, we will never be able to stopp these persons of doing what they have been paid for (or maybe are just doing this cause they really need some medical care)!

But it will help this forum to gain it's sovereignty again!

And one last word to the the one (or more) with multiple personality!!!

You're underestimating me and my abilities to think, judge, feel and sense for my self. You're trying to steal my FREEDOM!

Not with me. I've burried the warrior deep inside my heart, but I'm cappable of dealing with you, no matter who you are and where you are! And you will notice this soon...

This is not a treat...it is just as it is.

with respect

Malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

I know how you feel maletzky...and just relax my friend... this is the only advice I can give you right now...as someone else gave me this advice when I was upset....and this is what THEY want...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Burgundia, I'm relaxed, more then relaxed...other´wise you should've seen me posting and replying on the meant threads from the person(s).

Actually, I was wondering how can I stay so calm...but I guess, this is a process of gaining maturely.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

@Malletzky:

We just don't have the resources to moderate the forum this way.

There is a mode where moderators approve each post. Some forums run that way. Then when a poster shows they are the right stuff they are allowed free posting rights.

What is the right stuff ? How can we know.

How do we really know ?

Its really hard.

The new people (some of them banned) played a game these past 40-50hrs or so, and they drew out the very WORST in some of our members. That in fact has shocked me more than what they did.

Your calmness does you great credit.


A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #5
Luana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 91
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Malletsky you have a good idea. I'm on another forum that won't let me PM or start a thread until I have commented so many times.
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Good Burgundia!
Malletzky, my friend, with this upset you are entering THEIR goal.
Come on, they are just poor mosquitos that are circling around the light, not understanding it, not knowing they will fall at the end.
The only way for this forum is: rise up vibrations, go to the positive threads, make your own, post positive insights, find beauty inside, show it, listen beautiful music, laugh on THEM...
There will be always negativity, if you allow it to touch you inside, it will won. Deal with it with sorrow, with regret for their souls, their love is buried deep under the evil that prevail them this or that way somehow in their life.
Understand their drama, someone are paid to do that, someone are just unable to reach Love. Believe me, most of of them want to be free, but they can`t...so far.
Relax, my friend, there is so much light and love in your heart.
Nothing can destroy it.
You Are. They are NOT.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:21 AM   #7
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Anchor, thanks for the info...it was just a thought...anyway, we're all in demand now to see how can we improve ourselves first...and find a way to deal with this situation.

Each for him self first.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

hmm...

I'll stick my thumb down on the proposal for needing 50 -100 posts before able to create your own threads. It's a bad idea.

Only thing I can see for such a solution is to limit it to 5-10 posts tops before you are allowed "full rights"

But I see these solutions only on forums that want to avoid bots and such(bots were a major problem). And most it's you can't post links until 10 posts on some forums(computer parts forums). You can create threads on most but I think I came across 1 forum before that had a 5post limit before you were allowed to create your own thread. But it was all for to keep away bots and advertisers.

Your proposal is too radical.

Issues as we have had here I have seen firmly and instantly for most addressed quickly by the top moderators or dragged if more serious to a couple of weeks. Though not ever was it fixed whit selective punishment. All parties were given kicks/warnings over there, this was most effective.

The approving each and every post is too time consuming. Even if it's only for the first few posts that need to be "accepted" takes considerable effort.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

If no fuel was brought to these threads what would then happen ?
If silence and space was given to them what would then happen ?

Questions and Answers by Thich Nhat Hanh
The Benefits of Silence

Q: Could tell us about the benefits of silence and how we could bring that home with us from this retreat?
A:Many of us have realized in the last few days that silence can be enjoyable. We realize that there are many things that we do not have to say, and that then we can reserve the time and energy to do other things that can help us to look more deeply into ourselves and things around us.
If you are pushed by your habit energy to say something, don't say it. Instead, take a notebook and write it down. A day or two later, read what you wrote, and you might find out that it would have been an awful thing to say. So slowly you become master of yourself, and you know what to say and what not to say.
I remember one time I proposed to a sister that she practice silence. She was an elder nun and she had a few negative seeds in her that prevented her from being happy. She was just a little bit too hard on the other sisters. I proposed to her that she was a very talented person, very skillful in many things, and she could make many people happy if only she knew how to be silent and to say only things that needed to be said.
I proposed to her that she use only three sentences for three months. She could repeat these three sentences as many times as she wanted and I told her that if she practiced that for a week, she would feel happiness right away. The first sentence was, "Dear sister,is there anything I can do to help you?" The second sentence was, "Did you like what I did to help you?" The third was, "Would you have any suggestion that I can do it better?" If she could say that, she would make many people happy and the happiness would go back to herself very quickly.
In the family we can practice silence. We can ask the other members of the family to agree that we will practice silence for three days or for a week. It is very beneficial. There will be a transformation after the period of practicing silence.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #10
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Perhaps this is an idea.

Start a PA 'sub-section' for threads (new topics) posted (started up) by new members.

This would also stop the avelange of new (excusez le mot) BS-topics at 'Todays Posts'.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
If no fuel was brought to these threads what would then happen ?
If silence and space was given to them what would then happen ?

Questions and Answers by Thich Nhat Hanh
The Benefits of Silence

Q: Could tell us about the benefits of silence and how we could bring that home with us from this retreat?
A:Many of us have realized in the last few days that silence can be enjoyable. We realize that there are many things that we do not have to say, and that then we can reserve the time and energy to do other things that can help us to look more deeply into ourselves and things around us.
If you are pushed by your habit energy to say something, don't say it. Instead, take a notebook and write it down. A day or two later, read what you wrote, and you might find out that it would have been an awful thing to say. So slowly you become master of yourself, and you know what to say and what not to say.
I remember one time I proposed to a sister that she practice silence. She was an elder nun and she had a few negative seeds in her that prevented her from being happy. She was just a little bit too hard on the other sisters. I proposed to her that she was a very talented person, very skillful in many things, and she could make many people happy if only she knew how to be silent and to say only things that needed to be said.
I proposed to her that she use only three sentences for three months. She could repeat these three sentences as many times as she wanted and I told her that if she practiced that for a week, she would feel happiness right away. The first sentence was, "Dear sister,is there anything I can do to help you?" The second sentence was, "Did you like what I did to help you?" The third was, "Would you have any suggestion that I can do it better?" If she could say that, she would make many people happy and the happiness would go back to herself very quickly.
In the family we can practice silence. We can ask the other members of the family to agree that we will practice silence for three days or for a week. It is very beneficial. There will be a transformation after the period of practicing silence.

Love Always
mudra
Mudra,

You really are a kindred soul and I love reading your wise words. I find myself writing things here on the forumn and 9 times out of 10, I remove the post before I hit enter. Then I leave the thread. It lets me put out there my words and read them over but I like this idea much better.

Thank you once again for your thoughtfullness
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:55 PM   #12
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

hey malletzsky ... i feel and understand your frustration ... logging on and within no time experiencing being inundated by lower vibrating energy which has been so as of late ...

it does seem to takeover in those moments doesn't it ... mainly because we feel what should and should not be ... what is fair and what is not ...

and feeling we have no control ...

best i can say my friend ... and others feeling the same when this occurs ... is to not feed into it ... many have written of this already ... add fuel to their fire ... they wish for it to turn into a bonfire ... we DO have control as to not allowing this to occur ...

push past such threads ... the singular members working here under several aliases ... for whatever reason they do so ... do not dance to their music ... remain calm and give to it little or none of your energy ...

if we all do this ... soon enough such lower vibrations will either settle or leave ... no more fuel ... no more fire ... their music is much too irratic to dance to ...

when feeling frustrated because of this kind of energy ... what i do is continue looking to a thread that interests me ... sparks my passion ... and add a post there ... after hitting send ... it is amazing how it snuffs out that other energy ... because you once again are reminded of the essence of who you are ... of higher vibrating energy and not the lower which tried to pull you in but a few minutes prior ...

malletzky ... you are an inspiration to us all ... love your posts ...

won't take long before this all neutralizes ... this is just a transition ... continue feeding the higher vibration threads ... as you always do ...



futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hey malletzsky ... i feel and understand your frustration ... logging on and within no time experiencing being inundated by lower vibrating energy which has been so as of late ...

it does seem to takeover in those moments doesn't it ... mainly because we feel what should and should not be ... what is fair and what is not ...

and feeling we have no control ...

best i can say my friend ... and others feeling the same when this occurs ... is to not feed into it ... many have written of this already ... add fuel to their fire ... they wish for it to turn into a bonfire ... we DO have control as to not allowing this to occur ...

push past such threads ... the singular members working here under several aliases ... for whatever reason they do so ... do not dance to their music ... remain calm and give to it little or none of your energy ...

if we all do this ... soon enough such lower vibrations will either settle or leave ... no more fuel ... no more fire ... their music is much too irratic to dance to ...

when feeling frustrated because of this kind of energy ... what i do is continue looking to a thread that interests me ... sparks my passion ... and add a post there ... after hitting send ... it is amazing how it snuffs out that other energy ... because you once again are reminded of the essence of who you are ... of higher vibrating energy and not the lower which tried to pull you in but a few minutes prior ...

malletzky ... you are an inspiration to us all ... love your posts ...

won't take long before this all neutralizes ... this is just a transition ... continue feeding the higher vibration threads ... as you always do ...



Futureyes, YOU are an inspiration to me...allways. Thanks for your warm words.

I know what you're saying...you only have to write or say just a single word and I know what's inside of you and many around here.

It's just...I'm not frustrated...I'm more like suprised of myself...being able to sense these (and all other) low or high vibrations recently. I sense so much, that my heart chakra just wants to explode. I guess, I'm just finetuning my abilities for better. I know I'll need them.

And yes, I surely know that this will pass...no matter how. I've had my experiences with low vibrations so many times. And I know how to handle them. It's all about letting go...and I'm letting go...for good.

More and more I get to know the purpose for my being here and now...and one of the most important tasks is to hold the balance and heal. So be it...I have a job to do

thanks again, I really missed your energy around here

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

We're doing great I believe...We are hanging onto the folks we trust.

Encouraging others.

This is making us a stronger community that will grow nicely after this winter's day...

Thanks Mall

SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

There's nothing wrong here really, all the fruitcakes showed up just in time for Christmas!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:34 PM   #16
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

I completely agree with this post.... Just watch for the FISH... I.D. them.
watch their game... So, many now can ID them, there is very little for me to
do... Now, I can Read. Laugh... And, just watch you people all handle it. SG,
I think your great..... Keep on Keepng On....

Trooly,

Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
We're doing great I believe...We are hanging onto the folks we trust.

Encouraging others.

This is making us a stronger community that will grow nicely after this winter's day...

Thanks Mall

SG
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #17
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

These are all excellent suggestions & good to apply both from our spiritual growth perspective & also not feeding our energy to the trolls.

However, one problem I have noticed here is this, we all now know the energy signature of the "one with many alias's" and we can ignore such threads, however since we have newcomers every day coming in here, & I have noticed this happening, they try to engage & respond on those threads only to get rejected, insulted & so on. They are all confused because they do not know what the games is on that thread with the "one" so they start to retaliate & the bantering then keeps going.

My question is how do we protect these new ones, how do we let them know not to engage the "one"?

Perhaps we need a bouncer on this forum
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #18
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

And, Dan... You always cut me up... One funny Dude.

" Fruit Cakes..." LOL

Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
There's nothing wrong here really, all the fruitcakes showed up just in time for Christmas!
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #19
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
There's nothing wrong here really, all the fruitcakes showed up just in time for Christmas!
you're always cookin aren't you dan ...
sometimes a challenge to stay out of the kitchen isn't it ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #20
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 548
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

To be Spiritual..........one does not need a title...........
To send light............one only needs a pure heart.............


Great thanks to all that have helped uphold peace & harmony.........
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #21
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Thank you all for your contribution. Which is maybe the best answer to your question WTW: how about show the newcomers that they can trust us? With threads like this, with posts like all yours? I guess, there's not a better way to show us NOW with our attitude and positivity! How about that?

thank you all, really, I so much apreciate your work!

with
malletzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
These are all excellent suggestions & good to apply both from our spiritual growth perspective & also not feeding our energy to the trolls.

However, one problem I have noticed here is this, we all now know the energy signature of the "one with many alias's" and we can ignore such threads, however since we have newcomers every day coming in here, & I have noticed this happening, they try to engage & respond on those threads only to get rejected, insulted & so on. They are all confused because they do not know what the games is on that thread with the "one" so they start to retaliate & the bantering then keeps going.

My question is how do we protect these new ones, how do we let them know not to engage the "one"?

Perhaps we need a bouncer on this forum
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #22
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
These are all excellent suggestions & good to apply both from our spiritual growth perspective & also not feeding our energy to the trolls.

However, one problem I have noticed here is this, we all now know the energy signature of the "one with many alias's" and we can ignore such threads, however since we have newcomers every day coming in here, & I have noticed this happening, they try to engage & respond on those threads only to get rejected, insulted & so on. They are all confused because they do not know what the games is on that thread with the "one" so they start to retaliate & the bantering then keeps going.

My question is how do we protect these new ones, how do we let them know not to engage the "one"?

Perhaps we need a bouncer on this forum
WiW...I was just thinking that...

Maybe we can brand suspected trolls with a Scarlett A..

A name under their avatar saying they are on probation...if they cause problems after that then they are banned.

If you are new and you play nice with the other kids then you move onto senior member

Mods...is it possible to create a board of review of senior members to review new users then recommend to you guys after offenses have been reviewed.

Sort of a buffer between you guys and new members

The senior members are here most of the time and we gather potential negative text and pass it to you guys after we discuss amongst the senior members

We in effect "police" ourselves.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: www.altimatrix.com
Posts: 1,525
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

The solution to the problem is the same as it is in non-digital social life. Ignore people you do not like and move on.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #24
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

It's just...I'm not frustrated...I'm more like suprised of myself...being able to sense these (and all other) low or high vibrations recently. I sense so much, that my heart chakra just wants to explode. I guess, I'm just finetuning my abilities for better. I know I'll need them.

malletzky
i know what it is you speak of ... you feel it from such depths within you ... the volume of sense and feel for me has been turned up to the highest ever ... yet i feel ... it is a temporary wave ... powerful as it is it must be ridden through ... soon locating balance once again ... neutralizing ... and from this too ... yet another beautiful flower will open ... can you imagine what the bouquet will look like eventually?

so much to experience ... so many new chapters ...
all good ... all a part of the big picture ...
whoa ... i feel this one's gonna be bigger than IMAX!!!

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #25
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 49
Default Re: To the persons in charge (Owners, Mods etc)...something to think about

Hey hey....

I am a noob here and way ahead of negativity's tentacles trying to create chaos. I love you all, so easy to see your light coming through even in cyberspace. Mudra, love your post on Silence, don't stop, keep sending us good advice.


Always learning in peace



Roland
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon