Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

This information triggered something in me. Thought i'd share it with you all. I will upload the 'Keys of Enoch' to the Ark soon.

Source: hyperbase http://manuel.sekmeth.com/hb7/display.php?rec=258

EL

1. Solara calls Mintaka, brightest (and upper) star in the Belt of Orion, EL..

Mintaka is a doorway to other Universes. It is the home for higher dimensional entities, both physical and non-physical.
'EL' also refers to the 'inhabitants' of Mintaka. Most of the EL's ascended a very long time ago. Some of them have remained in the physical realms to merge with other species, thus forming hybrid EL's.
Hybrid EL's are mainly found on Mintaka itself, on Arcturus, AN (Alnilam) and RA (Alnitak). There are some on Earth too.

"Al Mintaka (...) is directly aligned with the star system of Arcturus. The EL essence gave birth to the ELder lineage which has long served upon Earth although no pure ELs remain here today.
However there are many hybrid ELs incarnate who keep the EL energy anchored at all times. Hybrid ELs are those who have merged the EL essence with other star lineages in order to step down and soften the energy emanation. In times past, pure ELs have served upon this planet as great masters.
The EL energy alignment is empowered knowledge, the Higher Mind, the Dreamer, and the Will. Interestingly enough, Al Mintaka is the star from which J.J. Hurtak received 'the keys of Enoch.'
One signification of the ELs is their ability to perceive with one mind. Their symbol is the All-Seeing Eye, for indeed, they have the ability to draw their energies together into the collective unconscious or group mind in order to see as One.
The ELs have long been the knowers of the Great Mysteries. They have tremendous intelligence as well as full access into the Akashic Chronicles. The ELs were extremely active in the time of Atlantis. They have often served on this Earth in positions of leadership and power. The Cyclops were early forerunners of the ELs. The color of the EL emanation is blue. It is aligned with the energy of Isis."
(Solara, The Star Borne, p. 243-244. This information is channeled).

2. There also is group or mass consciousness from the Orion System, that is called the EL-consciousness. In fact, this EL consciousness, could very well be what Lyssa Royal describes as "the Orion Mass Consciousness - the non-physical aspect of Orion that operates from a sense of unity and integration." (PoL, see: Orion Light).

See also: Elohim, EL*AN*RA, AN and RA.

3. Note that there actually are several extra-terrestrial races that are referred to as the 'ELs' or 'Elohim':

* there are the real founders / the original Elohim or ELs,
* then there is the Orion Mass consciousness (which originated from the founders),
* there are the hybrid ELs (which also originated from the founders)...
* Then there are their allies that were given the same name.
* And last but not least, there are the Frauds: the self declared founders, of reptilian origin.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Interesting.

I have a couple of pics from the Stan Romanek site that correlate with Orion, which seems to indicate some sort of gateway coming through TO us. Maybe worth a look ...

http://www.rense.com/general46/stan1.html

Iain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The_Right_Side_Down.jpg (11.2 KB, 10 views)
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:47 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In mid 1800's, Ellen G. White, the primary founder of the Seventh-day Adventist church, wrote that the Second Coming of Christ would originate in Orion. Most of what I have seen in ufology indicates that Orion civilizations are malevolent. I'm new to this subject. What is going on with Orion?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:23 AM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Interesting.

I have a couple of pics from the Stan Romanek site that correlate with Orion, which seems to indicate some sort of gateway coming through TO us. Maybe worth a look ...

http://www.rense.com/general46/stan1.html

Iain
Yes that was interesting.. The hypercube in his dream picture appears to contain a wormhole leading from the belt of Orion aswel.

orthodoxymoron : things aren't black and white, sure they are service-to-self races living within the systems of Orion, likely there are all types of beings there aswel and many loving spiritual beings.
There are malevolent people on the Earth.. that doesn't mean we are all evil.
I'm not interested in having theosophical, religious discussions of Christ.. that way of thinking is poison. Get over it.. Jmmanuel/Sananda has moved on maybe you should too. Many people talk of the 'Christ' consciousness as being the return.. as opposed to a man, I think it is irrelevent. Every atom in the universe is equally part of god, love nature. We don't need a saviour.
Hows the view from up there on the moon? All the best.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:00 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari to orthodoxymoron : things aren't black and white, sure they are service-to-self races living within the systems of Orion, likely there are all types of beings there aswel and many loving spiritual beings.
There are malevolent people on the Earth.. that doesn't mean we are all evil.
I'm not interested in having theosophical, religious discussions of Christ.. that way of thinking is poison. Get over it.. Jmmanuel/Sananda has moved on maybe you should too. Many people talk of the 'Christ' consciousness as being the return.. as opposed to a man, I think it is irrelevent. Every atom in the universe is equally part of god, love nature. We don't need a saviour.
Hows the view from up there on the moon? All the best.

orthodoxymoron to Luminari: Thank-you for your insights. I try to remain open to all points of view (including that a feces molecule is part of god, love, and nature). I moved on a long time ago. I don't go to church (Jesus said to pray privately). I try to do what Jesus said to do (very few have...historically or presently). We save ourselves by doing what Jesus said to do...not by expecting a bail-out! I just thought it was interesting that someone in the mid 1800's was writing about ET's coming from Orion to rescue us...and to kick some reptilian ass. The earthsets rock!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-08-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Old 02-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #7
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

wow!! cool!! lol,

that intrigues me very much so......

Here is a dream i had recorded on omf a year or so ago
which led me to the first links you posted.. from "hyperbase"..

I just went and copied it to paste here... thought maybe youd find it interesting..
i know i do. lol....
Quote:
Jan.29th, 2008'
heres what I recall from the dream...

I know there were parts before this.. but since focusing on this so much since I woke up.. I cant remember much of the rest of it right now....

A group of people,or 'us' or whoever the group was made of..
were in a small , square glass building.. made of many different panes of glass.. like many buildings in cities today.. except it was quite small, and just a square...

I remember walking into a lobby? maybe...
and seeing other people.. and there was a notepad on a table..
we all had to "sign in" on this paper....
but... for some reason...
What was mainly being put down as ppl signed in... (maybe 25-30 people)
wasnt names... though I do remember seeing a couple everyday names put down.. just cant recall what they were...

but the majority of us, were writing down this ...
some "signed in" as either
"elo"
"him"

and some of us wrote down the full word
"Elohim"

with a few regular names scattered on the page.....
then we were all outside..
lookig at the sky.....
and could see something.. I dont think it was a "craft" or "spaceship" or anything....

For some reason I feel like it was more of an... "opening" or something....
It had a certain shape to it.. a shape that I drew down on the notebook where i logged this when I woke up.. I can prolly show if someone wants me to....

and thats the last thing i can remember..seeing that in the sky... then I woke up and couldnt stop saying "elohim" to myself.. trying to figure out what the word was......

I then wrote it down, and hit up ramz, and then googled the word. which led me to these hyperbase / elohim/orion links... _________ __________ ________
very strange....

any takes?
Blessings
just weird how it all came together.. so strange.. with my sn and all. weird man. lol

i didnt even know about this stuff yet. lol

maybe im nuts..
but i dont think so.

also... i had already had this screen name for a long time before this..
just because i liked it and stare at it often. ... lol

thanks for the post...

i dunno what to think, very thought provoking though.

Please.. keep it comin if youve got it!! lol
Blessings,
orion.

Last edited by Orion11; 02-06-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:27 PM   #8
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Orion11 thanks for your dream.
If you woke up with 'Elohim' on your mind you may want to visit this site: http://rael.org/rael_content/intro.php?elan=English
..and download the first book from the proclaimed 'Elohim'...Intelligent Design.

Just information, I am not endorsing the Raelian movement.
It is an interesting account from a contactee perspective, just dont let yourself be manipulated by these advanced beings who have their own agenda.
I do agree with some aspects such as the need to establish an Alien Embassy.. a neutral airport for visitors, that doesn't violate any countries military airspace.

Take care and control.

Old 02-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #9
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

cool thanks bro.

yeah that Rael dude is kinda... uhmmm....

whats the word...

sketchy? lol

i will go check that out though,
thanks man,
and no worries....

some they can manipulate/control..
but not eye. lol

Be well bro.
<3
Old 02-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

There are things in that movement that sound "satanic" to me. according to me it is a great deception. They want human souls.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Have you read any of the books though Burgundia? I enjoyed reading "The Message Given To Me By Extra-Terrestrials _ They took me to their planet (later Re-Published as "Intelligent Design") It made me laugh
Old 02-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Old 02-10-2009, 07:05 PM   #13
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Camera Orion~
Quote:
Explanation: Orion, the Hunter, is one of the most easily recognizable constellations in planet Earth's night sky. But Orion's stars and nebulas don't look quite as colorful to the eye as they do in this lovely camera image, taken early last month at the Black Forest Star Party from Cherry Springs State Park in Pennsylvania, USA. In this single exposure, cool red giant Betelgeuse takes on a yellowish tint as the brightest star at the far left. Otherwise Orion's hot blue stars are numerous, with supergiant Rigel balancing Betelgeuse at the upper right, Bellatrix at the upper left, and Saiph at the lower right. Lined up in Orion's belt (bottom to top) are Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka all about 1,500 light-years away, born of the constellation's well studied interstellar clouds. And if the middle "star" of Orion's sword looks reddish and fuzzy to you, it should. It's the stellar nursery known as the Great Nebula of Orion.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #14
sunlite28
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

seems more than feasible to me, very interesting info worm holes, vortex's and gateways all exist I know. Afew years ago no one even thought of black holes wonder where this gateway would take us um!
sunlite28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #15
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i like you! lol <3

and, lets go find out!

you got a spaceship? lol :P

thanks for the post. ...

simple yet brilliant i say.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:16 AM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This comment from Henry Deacon on my page:

re Orion's Belt

A good bit of valid info.

Enjoy life here and beyond.

Since I can't contact you directly Henry, just want to say thank you.
Sending you my most powerful healing energy and positive vitality and joy.
Peace be with you in the light of everlasting love.
Respectfully,

luminari

Old 02-11-2009, 02:16 AM   #17
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, this thread is of great interest! Thank you Luminari.

From my personal experience, the belt is also used as a gateway from the Seven sisters, or the Pleadies, to the system of Sirius also known as the great library. Sirius B is the home of the whale people, who are also carrying the information here on this planet of the great archives. The Sirius library is a place of deep meditational disipline and learning. many of us have been there before in previous lives to study. This will resonate with many of you. the pleadians from the star Maia often are the preparers of this study, and ready young candidates to begin their training.

After training, many of us were brought here to incarnate. This has been dificult for some as we always wish to go home and have a great sadness at leaving our sisters.

The Gateway of Orion is used by many races to travel through in order to get from one place to another. This is a highway of sorts, so there are many races with many differing agendas and personalities. Some even have road rage. Not all beings need to use this form of travel, and not all have attained it. There is also a desire to control this space by those who are service to self. It is like the carpooling fast lane.... Everyone wants to travel on it, but some take advantage.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:17 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there any evidence that M42 is a gateway contolled by benevolents (Pleiadians)? Somewhat unrelatedly, what is the Gizeh Intelligence which Alex Collier refers to? He claims Hitler did business with them...but are inconsequential today. But I wonder if they might be the key players going back thousands of years? Did we start doing business with them at the same time Hitler did? Could this explain the support of Hitler by London, Rome, and the US (certain factions, of course)? Could this explain 'Project Paperclip' and the 'Rat-lines'? Was this just one big corrupt alien/human family doing business throughout the world? And what about Juan Peron harboring Nazi UFO research? Could Gizeh Intelligence be humanoid controllers of the reptillians and grays? Just wild speculation!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-11-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:27 AM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Hello, this thread is of great interest! Thank you Luminari.

From my personal experience, the belt is also used as a gateway from the Seven sisters, or the Pleadies, to the system of Sirius also known as the great library. Sirius B is the home of the whale people, who are also carrying the information here on this planet of the great archives. The Sirius library is a place of deep meditational disipline and learning. many of us have been there before in previous lives to study. This will resonate with many of you. the pleadians from the star Maia often are the preparers of this study, and ready young candidates to begin their training.

After training, many of us were brought here to incarnate. This has been dificult for some as we always wish to go home and have a great sadness at leaving our sisters.

The Gateway of Orion is used by many races to travel through in order to get from one place to another. This is a highway of sorts, so there are many races with many differing agendas and personalities. Some even have road rage. Not all beings need to use this form of travel, and not all have attained it. There is also a desire to control this space by those who are service to self. It is like the carpooling fast lane.... Everyone wants to travel on it, but some take advantage.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Thanks Wormhole for your insight and wisdom.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:09 AM   #20
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Note: These Pictures are Artist's renderings from the Movie The Orion Conspiracy - www.theorionconspiracy.com

Constellation of Orion superimposed overtop of the Ghiza Pyramid Complex, Egypt

Ghiza Pyramid Complex, Egypt without the Constellation of Orion superimposed overtop of It

Constellation of the Pleides superimposed overtop of Underwater Pyramid Complex, Peru

Underwater Pyramid Complex, Peru without the Constellation of the Pleides superimposed overtop of It

It seems to Me that these are the Classic Players We've seen described in alot of the Information many of Us have come to understand. Yep - The Alpha Draconans from Orion and the Plejarens/Pleideans From the Pleides...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-12-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #21
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Last edited by Luminari; 02-13-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #22
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Mercuriel that underwater pleiadian pyramid complex off Peru? Can you give me a link to some more info about that.. thats sensational! I haven't seen that one before. Thanks for posting those great pics. Much respect.
You may want to start here...

http://www.s8int.com/water1.html
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #23
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

ahhh

i LOVE you guys/Gals!!

i feel like i have found 'my people' . LOL

<3 ,3 <3

thanks everyone!!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #24
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Is there any evidence that M42 is a gateway contolled by benevolents (Pleiadians)? Somewhat unrelatedly, what is the Gizeh Intelligence which Alex Collier refers to? He claims Hitler did business with them...but are inconsequential today. But I wonder if they might be the key players going back thousands of years? Did we start doing business with them at the same time Hitler did? Could this explain the support of Hitler by London, Rome, and the US (certain factions, of course)? Could this explain 'Project Paperclip' and the 'Rat-lines'? Was this just one big corrupt alien/human family doing business throughout the world? And what about Juan Peron harboring Nazi UFO research? Could Gizeh Intelligence be humanoid controllers of the reptillians and grays? Just wild speculation!

Thanks for rephrasing your question. The BAFATH or Giza intelligences (please read info here) http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Bil.../AYTF-Giza.htm
Have been manipulating world leaders and events for thousands of years but have been allegedly removed from the Earth by the Plejaren as of *May 1978*

Old 03-03-2009, 01:03 PM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Belt of Orion - Gateway to other Universes