Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
tigre
Avalon Senior Member

Default No money/posession world

money is corrupting our deep nature, but before money the possessions !
the way to live is to not relly on anything else than your body and your natural surrounding ...
When you are born in a city, and raised up in there, it's like dying before living ...
City's are buid by law based on ignorance, fear ...
We are raised in the pack, and we become the pack ! until we don't quit it, we think and act has the pack ...
this is not us, each of us discover himself when alone far from the pack and win's his knowledge ...
You need to get back the ancien times, in this present time, you need to forget how to live and how you lived up to now, to create the best way to live in your present and future ...
Until man doesn't resign on wealth, the situation won't change ... you need to work in your life time for the weakness of the 1000 of generation that lived before you and that we are paying the price ...
we are not condemed on what we do, but on our incapacity to rectify what we are doing wrong ...
Until you identify yourself has the pack, you can't see what's wrong ...

1) it is wrong to make work somebody else for you when you could do it yourself
2) it is wrong to stop the water running (the water is somebody), the plants growing, the animal beeing free, to steal the earth, capture the winds, break the mountains, all that for purpose of greed and wealth
3) it is wrong to use cars, when you have legs, use forks and knives when you have hands, use planes when you don't have wings only for greed of wealth and pride
4) it is wrong to have a name, identify as a tribe or nation, this creates diferences, ignorance, fears, suferance, enemy, war and death ..
5) the world is your shelter, your house, learn it and preserve it and keep away of the pack, because you are the pack
6) if you wan't to live learn how to survive and be prepared to die is the best way to live forever ...
7) mutation of the mind and resign on keeping the disease alive is the only way to cure us. Who is ready has to take action for himself, tomorow will be to late ...
8) get yourself to look inside you, see if everything is ripe as a nice fruit, burn the bad out of you, harvest the good, and just become awake !

sorry I'm a bit extreme today, but extreme times needs extreme expressions ...
hope this will help on this economy forum ^^

take care
tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: No money/posession world

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigre View Post
money is corrupting our deep nature, but before money the possessions !
the way to live is to not relly on anything else than your body and your natural surrounding ...
When you are born in a city, and raised up in there, it's like dying before living ...
City's are buid by law based on ignorance, fear ...
We are raised in the pack, and we become the pack ! until we don't quit it, we think and act has the pack ...
this is not us, each of us discover himself when alone far from the pack and win's his knowledge ...
You need to get back the ancien times, in this present time, you need to forget how to live and how you lived up to now, to create the best way to live in your present and future ...
Until man doesn't resign on wealth, the situation won't change ... you need to work in your life time for the weakness of the 1000 of generation that lived before you and that we are paying the price ...
we are not condemed on what we do, but on our incapacity to rectify what we are doing wrong ...
Until you identify yourself has the pack, you can't see what's wrong ...

1) it is wrong to make work somebody else for you when you could do it yourself
2) it is wrong to stop the water running (the water is somebody), the plants growing, the animal beeing free, to steal the earth, capture the winds, break the mountains, all that for purpose of greed and wealth
3) it is wrong to use cars, when you have legs, use forks and knives when you have hands, use planes when you don't have wings only for greed of wealth and pride
4) it is wrong to have a name, identify as a tribe or nation, this creates diferences, ignorance, fears, suferance, enemy, war and death ..
5) the world is your shelter, your house, learn it and preserve it and keep away of the pack, because you are the pack
6) if you wan't to live learn how to survive and be prepared to die is the best way to live forever ...
7) mutation of the mind and resign on keeping the disease alive is the only way to cure us. Who is ready has to take action for himself, tomorow will be to late ...
8) get yourself to look inside you, see if everything is ripe as a nice fruit, burn the bad out of you, harvest the good, and just become awake !

sorry I'm a bit extreme today, but extreme times needs extreme expressions ...
hope this will help on this economy forum ^^

take care

Hello Tiger . You are right on the money! (Opps, did I just say money?) Here is a link to a site where a small group of brave men put their knowelege and believes in ACTION. http://www.spiritualeconomics.zoomshare.com/.

Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I moved out of the detroit area 10 years ago to a town of 4000. I had an opportunity to go after I closed my 1st business down and new it was time to leave. It took a year to adjust to the back to basics lifestyle but it was just what I needed. I drive to work in the morning 13 miles and I have only 1 street light to contend with. It's funny living here in this area mostly forest and rural, it's as slow as it was when I was growing up as a kid. People take more time for the important things and neighbors spend time with neighbors.

I was talking to a truck driver yesterday who live up here and we discussed this very same subject, we both agreed we are both extremely tired of the old system and it's time to change things. We are both trying to help as many as we can who are in need.

During this christmas, take the day to reflect on the importance of what we are capable of , not we have acquired to this point and time in our life. Merry Christmas from Michigan and a big Merry Christmas to the Avalon family.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I'm on the same page....

I was about to start a new thread

Terms of Enslavement

How the world would be different with 2 things

Free energy

and

Anti Gravity

I'm hoping to paint a new picture.

I talked to my sister once about how we weren't meant to slave for anothers benefit.

She looked at me like I had an extra head.

She assumed that I meant to be lazy and sit on my a$$ all day.

No...we would create...work for each others benefit

Move us forward

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

my family has chosen to disengage to a certain degree. our lifestyle is pretty simple. we are relatively low income (for the western world at any rate) by choice.

we do have a few gadgets. we have computers and internet access. we do have a television although it sits idle at least 90% of the time and when we do watch it we are watching movies we think are significant or shows that aren't so mind numbing as regular network tv. we prepare most or our food from scratch. we avoid, as much as possilbe, buying cheap stuff that was manufactured in countries where people are being exploited.

our intent is to be conscious of how we spend the money we have. to be conscious of how much we drive our car (we only have one, which we bought used). we only work jobs we enjoy. i am currently not working outside the home, although i do provide some income toward the family budget.

i think the best way to change the system is to cease to participate in it. or to at least moderate how we play the game.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

our greatest asset,
most of us, are just sitting on it !!!

no matter what, is chosen, as a form of eXchange

it is still necessary, to know, how to eXchange iT

this normally involves:

giving more, than you are getting

and,

getting more, than, you gave !!!

(if you run your life, by that rule

~ it is amasing how the eXchange

alters/changes/morphs and shifts into something, very desirable !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #7
tigre
Avalon Senior Member

It is said that male earns the spirit, and female earns the earth ...
but some male are female, and some female are males ...
we should search salvation fron spirit and not from earth has it is today ..
our ancients have been fouled by ignorance, we are the generation of the brave, of the rigthfulness, we are sufering unconsciousness since ancient times, many of us have been knocked out, this started when we took birth in our body ....
we where enslaved since then, they hit us in our body and in our heart, our mind has been bend to do evil things, thinking there where good, but it's slavery of spirit ... the heritage is our chains, and the weigth is so heavy, that we are so affraid of waking up !!!
people who have feeble eyes and don't see well, this is because you don't want to see the evil deed around you .. but we have been teach to perform tem for love ? or ingnorance, or weakness ?
people who dont hear well, this is because, the blasfemy againt spirit is so horrible, that better be deaf than to listen ...
people who eat to much or not enough, are the ones that are sleeping, because laws of flesh are dominant on the laws of spirit, how can that be, if not by evil deeds ?
people who get cancer, and awful disease, these are powers of darkness that by the nonliving your spirit, brings you down before the time ..
Taking action, must be a peacefull rebellion, just stop beeing a slave, will help you and everyone who sees you will learn freedom ... when you are affraid of dying this is the law of flesh that rules you, fear stops you, the chains wich you acepted the bondage in exchange of untrue love will kill your spirit ...
the can get your flesh, but the'll need to kill for that, thay can't kill you for you not working for them ? in the action of freedom of yourself is the freedom of your spirit !
You can't do as your fathers did, you can wait for a better world in the future, because, your children will have to deal with what you could dealed yurself ! this is unfair living, this is not a life that I would say it's worth living ... and we sleeping, can't we wake up the waarior that sleep in us ... a warrior of ligth and knwledge ? are we going to let this death hapen again when we finaly know how to get salvation ?
This is time for the saint's to wake up and take the rigth mesure of this time we are living ... don't wait the saint to get at you, just become holy in your spirit ... stand against your mind, your body, mutate your action ... and take meditation ... what is the rigth meditation ?
It is with you eyes open, awake of any instant of you life, look at your eyes looking ? what are you words saying ? where are your legs bringing you ? and your hand, what are they doing ? what is your mind thinking ? look at the evil in you mind and heart, all the revenge that you espect is chining your down, all your false expection of this live are fake and build on laws of flesh ...
Also let the flesh to the flesh, and give the spirit whats belong to the spirit !

wake your lightwarrior of love
Old 12-25-2009, 07:06 PM   #8
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
our greatest asset,
most of us, are just sitting on it !!!

no matter what, is chosen, as a form of eXchange

it is still necessary, to know, how to eXchange iT

this normally involves:

giving more, than you are getting

and,

getting more, than, you gave !!!

(if you run your life, by that rule

~ it is amasing how the eXchange

alters/changes/morphs and shifts into something, very desirable !!!
awwwwww, susan.... i ask myself often, "how can i make
this place BETTER, more beautiful, right here, right now"
the results are often not seen, but i know that the vibration of the
improvement/enhancement exists somewhere, is being
experienced by someone, and that is good enough for me
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #9
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi tigre,

No money and no posession reminds me about former Soviet Unioin.
There people didnt have much money and if had there was nothing in the shop.Of cource politbyro members enjoyed luxries on the behalf of communist party.

I dont see any problem people owning something if they behave responsible way, nor having a name....if its ok with them !

People being differend is not a problem, ordinary people in any country want just live in peace. They dont want to make war.
Only those who benefit from the war want to make war. They sell their ideas to us and disguise them behind differend masks.

Peace
KF
Kundaflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
tigre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kundaflower View Post
Hi tigre,

No money and no posession reminds me about former Soviet Unioin.
There people didnt have much money and if had there was nothing in the shop.Of cource politbyro members enjoyed luxries on the behalf of communist party.

I dont see any problem people owning something if they behave responsible way, nor having a name....if its ok with them !

People being differend is not a problem, ordinary people in any country want just live in peace. They dont want to make war.
Only those who benefit from the war want to make war. They sell their ideas to us and disguise them behind differend masks.

Peace
KF
Ancient celtic people has ancient north american indian, has ancient human tribe that we don't know about are the proove that no money world has existed, exist, and will exist in the future ...
If you want peace, get the knowledge of war ..
This society based on consumation is a failure, material and spiritual failure, but a failure is a sign, that it's time for changing, evolving means salvation in a new stage of existence ..
We are born in this century, maybe we don't want war, but we take what our fathers have stolen to the world .. we accept what is giving to us by the history of blood and violence that our fathers have produce in generations ...
A man will come up to you, and just say " I seek vengeance, because you use the wealth of my ancestors, that have been murdered in the name of greed and possessions, for this and for the salvation of futur generation, you will die for these crime that you don't admit"...
All the power that occidental country's have is based on violance, material strenght, and laws of flesh ...
Resign to weath heritage is the only way to escape from shure spiritual death ! Admit the crime that we all are helping the destruction of the wolrd by our non awakening ... we need spiritual strenght, to stop madness and organied suicide, because this is a selfdetruction way of living that we have ...
Ignorance of cause and effect will just kill us, and you won't know where and why and when it came from ... it will come while you are asleep, when less you expect it ..
To live prepare to survive ! if you want peace prepare to figth, and ask yourself what you are figthing for, your house or your body or your salvation ? isn't the land of everyone ? isn't the rigth of live to walk freely on is own ground ?
we forgot the ways of the ancient, the ways of living with nature ... we borrow from nature, instead we capture, we take for us what is for everyone, we use violence to impose ideas that are only distorssion of evilness ...
for shure human as a big problem, he just needs to cure of his insanity, wake up

with sincer love to everyone
Old 12-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi kitty..

I have allways wondered why o why ... when i took a birth in this planet i have to pay food, drink, shelter and soon it seems, air also to somebody?
Now a days our children may have 40 000 debt in a minute they are born.
Isnt this my home (for a while) ?

I agree that its possible to live without money in "small" communitys which live according and with nature. There is such a tribes even today.
I am not sure if we can go back to that as humanity but in induvidual level and smaller group of people anything is possible.

For rest there must be also a better choise than present day debt, labor based sociaty...if desire is else than experience suffering.
Peace and love
KF
Old 12-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
GBe
Avalon Senior Member

With free energy and anti-gravity the new 3rd dimension paradigm is created.
I have been following the precious metals subject and it's relationship to the
nwo/illuminati people for quite a while. From the postings of Rob Kirby, Jim
Willie, Jim Sinclair, and many more, we have watched it progress and now see
it now coming to it's conclusion. The timeline mirrors that of the Mayan
calendar as described by people like David Wilcock and Carl Johan Calleman.
Perhaps these loose ends will all be neatly tied together just before we jump
to the 5th demension.
GBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

... and no posessions eh?

Ok, time for me to go out amung'em....

whose gonna loan me their toothbrush.

oh wait! it's our toothbrush, isn't it?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #14
Kundaflower
Avalon Senior Member

DON JUAN !!!!!

HAHAHHAAAAAA!!!!!!
Thanks !!!

There is nothing more to say!!!!
LOOOVE
KF
Old 01-01-2010, 03:54 AM   #15
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

The problem is not with the money nor the possessions, but the idea that they are a part of us. That with them we are more and without them we are less, by this style of living we are limited to what we can attain through physical means and we fear not being able to attain more or losing what we have attained.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #16
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

"I don't understand why you have to pay to live on a planet you were born on?"
Vissaeus to Alex Collier

Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:22 PM   #17
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigre View Post
...sorry I'm a bit extreme today, but extreme times needs extreme expressions...
Indeed, you are a bit extreme, but what you express looks like a New Paradigm to me.

It is right to say Free Energy would change the world completely. 80% of each dollar spent goes to energy on anything you buy. It roughly means 80% less human work necessary for survival. The rest of the time being for the benefit of the individual and the community.

That's one of my regular daily focus and it will come to be true.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:43 PM   #18
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
She looked at me like I had an extra head.

Peace
At one time or another, those of us who are aware are subjected to this. Welcome! Let's start a thread named "Those with an extra head..."

And Fredkc, now I know what to do with that extra toothbrush!

Last edited by lindabaker; 01-04-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: addition
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 03:24 AM   #19
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Well this thread is one of my favorit topics ... people tell me it's utopia but I found this video on CMN today: Reinventing Money

Maybe it's less utopia than we think ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote