Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 PM   #251
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

That's interesting you mentioned that eleni as Cliff High said the name space war was popping up in the webbots and expect to hear more about it.

Here is an interesting link.

The Alien Jigsaw - true experiences of alien abduction

http://www.alienjigsaw.com/Articles/...onPartFour.htm
Old 10-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #252
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, am only relaying info Preston told me way before I heard that on Red Ice and Veritas interview with Clif- I was surprised to hear that too because aside from the harnessing of sexual energy that went on at Montauk (and other places like SRI) I wanted to know what the female role is in all of this- that is what he told me (exact words- space war).
Then Kerry mentioned 2 upcoming planned space wars- reading the Supriem info gave more insight etc;

"According to Thule, when Nibiru comes closer to Earth, great turmoil will apparently occur with pole
shifts, earthquakes, floods and other natural disasters, and many people on the planet will die in the
process, and on top of that the Anunnaki and the Reptoids will fight against the Lemurians, unless the
latter have come to their senses, but Thule members say they still have great hope for those who
survive these rough times, as a new better world will grow from the "ashes" of the old one -- a world
without tyranny, like in the legend of the Phoenix. One Thule member said to me:
The Battle of Armageddon and the opening of the Stargate are necessary to end this cycle in
Earth’s history. It’s the Mayan Calendar coming to an end – a 432,000 years cycle ending
with the Last Battle. Then, the end becomes the beginning and history starts all over again
from the beginning. This means that life on this planet is a 432,000 years cycle that repeats
itself over and over. "

Yes, thank you- have read Karla Turner and Kay's info recently.

Edited to add:I am in no way buying into the Supriem tale other than Wes Penre's excellent research in connection with Thule etc;
It's been said elsewhere that the PTB want to fulfill biblical prophecy and indeed Surpriem may be a genetically tampered egomaniacal pawn unaware that even he too is being used......I find the pictures a joke - Elsa does not look like the modern woman in any way, Prescott looks like some Horror movie actor, Hathor looks nothing like the ancient one etc; etc; except Surpriems eyes look like Duncan O's (tampered DNA/robotic) and looks nothing like Ra...

Last edited by eleni; 10-23-2009 at 09:29 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:52 PM   #253
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

it's interesting that the discusion has returned to DNA.. my reptilain guide has been talking about the DNA from the very beginning of her and my connection.
There are some born with the triple helix but others, through thier own light work and awakening are reforming it ... some have even evolved up to 4 strands... WE all ahve the so called junk DNA in our blood, so the capacity to reconnect all twelve strands should be there in most people no mater what blood lines.. She says that the different strands when re formed arn't always vissable to the naked eye/ telescope as they are mostley visable on their perticular coresponding dimension.
But there has been on going manipulations to try and prevent the reactivation of our disconnected strands by certain factions... and as we've heard David Wilcock, Henry Deacon, I think Pete Peterson and others say the swine flue vaccine is the last bid to hinder and sabatage out DNA restructuring...
Also she says's that as we activate our DNA, it reactivates our childrens DNA as they carry the same energy sigiture as our own.. which is good to know.

And Carol, I too meant no offence about Steven Greere, I think he has done treamendous work, and I'm happy with many reptilians so saying that I thought he looked like one was not an insult, I think the reptilian face is a beaufiful face... I just got a bad feeling from him when watching the Barcelona lecture... not evil bad but I sort of cringed at his mannerism I thought he came accross smarmy... but that's just me and like I said I wish no bad feelings towards him or negitive energy towards him.
I was sort of larking around with K2... but in hind sight it was a bit childish of me and I apoligise.... I guess he has his reasons to not divulge some info on the negitive ET's maybe if most people have a positive out look on ET's we will collectivly attract positive ETs to us and the planet... that could be his reason?? But he did say that there were no hostile ET's... which means gung ho lazers blasting comming at us fireng... He did however say no hostile Et's..but that Interdimentionals were a nother thing!

and we kind of know what he's taslking about there!
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:20 PM   #254
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you antonio for the info below that has clarified things for me.
I am glad our childrens DNA gets activated also that was something i was pondering on.
The swine flu issues well yes of course i have also heard it said that these inoculations hold nano technology and these are bio when entering the body they go to work and turn the person into a type of human/machine.

it's interesting that the discusion has returned to DNA.. my reptilain guide has been talking about the DNA from the very beginning of her and my connection.
There are some born with the triple helix but others, through thier own light work and awakening are reforming it ... some have even evolved up to 4 strands... WE all ahve the so called junk DNA in our blood, so the capacity to reconnect all twelve strands should be there in most people no mater what blood lines.. She says that the different strands when re formed arn't always vissable to the naked eye/ telescope as they are mostley visable on their perticular coresponding dimension.
But there has been on going manipulations to try and prevent the reactivation of our disconnected strands by certain factions... and as we've heard David Wilcock, Henry Deacon, I think Pete Peterson and others say the swine flue vaccine is the last bid to hinder and sabatage out DNA restructuring...
Also she says's that as we activate our DNA, it reactivates our childrens DNA as they carry the same energy sigiture as our own.. which is good to know.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #255
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Also she says's that as we activate our DNA, it reactivates our childrens DNA as they carry the same energy sigiture as our own
I don't watch TV, however I did see a news program on the TV at work the other day while I was getting coffee...and they had a doctor telling the public, that it's okay for a pregnant woman to get the swine flu shot...how it would not effect the child..and I was shocked. When do you ever give a pregnant woman a vaccine?
I believe it is in fact just that...used to prevent reactivation.

Last edited by BROOK; 10-24-2009 at 03:04 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #256
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
If I may intrude the current flow of this thread to address something that I would like to address respectfully and publicly.

Thank-you Mudra for your statements and your apology. It took a lot of heart to do that. That is what a true warrior is all about. I also respect that as that is earned. And to your friends who also got caught up in this, and were wounded emotionally, my deepest regrets go out to you as well. So with that I would like to present you all, mods included, and everyone else, here with a song. Hopefully, if my words here were not enough, then the words in this song may fill in the blanks for you. So sit back, get quiet, listen very carefully, and then you will know where I am, so we can go forward with the healing process of those who have been neglected for so long. It isn't about us as it is about them.

Respectfully,

Lionhawk

YouTube - HAPPY FEELIN'S - MAZE FT. FRANKIE BEVERLY
Well said and appropriate,
and brings new light to the forum.

Love Always,
Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:59 PM   #257
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I got a strong message the other day that the coordinates on the planet create a geometry, that each geometric pattern is different depending on the race wishing to come in through the 12 star gates. That the patterns and the gate placements coordinate with data pertaining to dates and alignments. That 2012 was a time when all the patterns are open and ANYONE can come in, as then the gates resonate to all forms of genetic compatibility.

That we humans are the ONLY ones who can gate travel whenever we want to because we hold all twelve strands of compatible patterning in our DNA and that THIS is why we are so important and how we were designed. That we are an on going experiment to bring this compatibility to all forms of life who wish it through genetic harvesting. That this has not been through choice and that our lack of choice in this matter has caused quite a stir, as we are graduating to another level... we are no longer to be considered cattle and can no longer be treated as such. It is soon going to be up to us if we want to share this treasure. That many are fighting against this, and many are fighting for it...

I do not know if this is true. I just got this as a message and there it is. Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,

Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #258
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

great message wormhole- i want that too and peace for us who want to live in love, harmony, peace......
Old 10-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #259
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Oohh I have gotta come in on this one, This is ringing my bells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
I got a strong message the other day that the coordinates on the planet create a geometry, that each geometric pattern is different depending on the race wishing to come in through the 12 star gates. That the patterns and the gate placements coordinate with data pertaining to dates and alignments. That 2012 was a time when all the patterns are open and ANYONE can come in, as then the gates resonate to all forms of genetic compatibility.

So, If this is correct information from where ever, would this mean that if we aligned these patterns so that one of the geometrics lined up with a known stargate, would it show the position of the others?

That we humans are the ONLY ones who can gate travel whenever we want to because we hold all twelve strands of compatible patterning in our DNA and that THIS is why we are so important and how we were designed. That we are an on going experiment to bring this compatibility to all forms of life who wish it through genetic harvesting. That this has not been through choice and that our lack of choice in this matter has caused quite a stir, as we are graduating to another level... we are no longer to be considered cattle and can no longer be treated as such. It is soon going to be up to us if we want to share this treasure. That many are fighting against this, and many are fighting for it...

Could this be one of the reasons for abductions?. I mean if we have extra dna strands and are the only ones able to stargate then surely if another race was able to utilise this extra strand for them selves then surely they too would in time beable to stargate anywhere too?

I do not know if this is true. I just got this as a message and there it is. Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,

Wormhole
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:59 AM   #260
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah..I've been wondering all along why they send *us* to do their dirty work- I always thought it was because of specific bloodlines/some engineered to do this work etc; but I am really curious- I've just felt we were the guinea pigs.....
Old 10-24-2009, 03:32 AM   #261
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni I appreciate a lot the material you bring on the annunaki history. I would like to ask you if you have an idea of what was happening to the religions of the hearth during an era I'm studying right now, that is around the year zero of the christian era. I don't mean Christ in particular, but also the transformation in beliefs that occured in every other religion I aware of from that time, and that is not much in fact, only comprising the mediteranean to the hindus and a bit beyond. If I m right, it correspond astrologically to the beginning of the cycle of the fish. What I see in general terms is a transition from paganism with sacrificial rites and tradition based ethics to a monotheistic devotion with ethics based on the matter/spirit duality. This general change occured on a large timeframe around that period and had a huge impact on the rest of the world. Aliens were of course very busy at that time. I heard some gnostic texts where talking about greys as archonts. This is all actually chaneled data.

http://www.karmapolis.be/pipeline/interview_lash.htm

Also archonts in the divine hierarchy in Jamblichus, "On the Mysteries"

http://www.sacred-texts.com/gno/th3/th343.htm

I study greek pagan texts of that time, I just can't finish the academic work because I stumble all the time on some alien related text that lead me somwhere else...

sure you'll like this one :

[Antonius Diogenes, The incredible wonders beyond Thule]

http://www.tertullian.org/fathers/ph...ibliotheca.htm

also on a more reptoid topic, the name Erichtonios, half man half serpent, said to be born of the earth and to be the founder of Athen, And a goddess I don't have a name for who's also half sepent and the fonder of the Angkor.

cheery thougths to all

something for the bible heads, careful it's a headbanger:

something chilly to swallow the red pill:

akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:33 AM   #262
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

I believe we do this because they trust us, they can not trust our leaders, most of the contacters are not hierarchy either and do not trust their hierarchy,if there is any truth the lore that surrounds our history, these thieves have quarreled amongst themselves for thousands of years no reason to think they would stop now. look at Enil and Enki I also believe they do choose those with a predisposition for this work, be it bloodline maybe, my friend D'von also is a contactee and he thinks im 110 percent reptilian, he is cheeky like that lol.

However I have had waking dreams and nightmares regarding that even to this day. But what they mean my guides said I need to govern my own soul, they wont hand my answers to me on a plate, they make me work for it, and I like to think it keeps me humble.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:05 AM   #263
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit, eleni,

Yes, if we aligned the geometric pattern of one race to a stargate, it would indeed show us the positions of the others. At differing times, other races also align and are able to travel here. Humans can travel ANYTIME, as we have been bred to do so in at least twelve geometric patterns. In terms of our value, this makes us VERY VALUABLE. All you need do is activate the desired strand and presto, you've got yourself passage.

We as humans do this all the time by incarnating throughout time itself on this planet and some of us remember our incarnations on other planets as well. Yes, our vibration matches the encounter we are having. We are bred for that. We can switch between races. We are the ONLY ONES THAT CAN. DNA is used, in a timely manner (when patterns match up to stargates), yet these things happen in a timeless way as our souls carry the imprint and the pattern needed to travel inter-dimensionally. Thus past, present, and future are congruent. So you will remember a past life on another planet as well as many on this one. We can't help it. We are hard wired.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole

ps. My understanding was that we are not the only ones who can stargate, just that we are the only ones who can stargate WHENEVER we want too. Everybody else has to wait until their specific pattern and resonance can move through the gates. We can move in accordance to twelve patterns. As to gates, they are in many places but only twelve on this planet. As to races using them, many. As to how many races we can transport, I think twelve, thirteen if you count us humans. Perhaps we can allow everyone to move freely. Hmm. What a responsibility.

My thinking is that it is not about "anywhere" but more about "anytime" that we can move through dimensions and stargates.

Pss, I've got a lot of my own interpretation in this last post. Please add your thoughts!

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-24-2009 at 05:27 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #264
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

very good post Wormhole. If we are the one who are in charge of the stargates, it's because we live in this particular space time continuum, so it's e not something "eternal". it's likely we are not the only ones who can travel between dimensions through past life regression, but our relative postion to other ethnic groups give us a catalythic role for manifestation of the diffenrences and clusterings of creation. As the earth goes into death and rebirth, she sees all her life passing in front of her like a movie.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #265
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Akopij- I'm not an Annunaki or any other expert by any means- I read Sitchin's work 20 years ago and keep researching and will have a look at those links- thank you for sharing those.
I can read Aramaic though LOL......
Old 10-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #266
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Wormhole- can you explain the difference between travel via astral projection and a personal stargate (Merkabah)?

This is what I understand- don't ask how I know this- just a hunch- *normal* people(Andy B for example) who travel via stargates/jumprooms are given drugs to counter the effects from such travel.

Then there are people who were genetically manipulated (using hyperdimensional DNA as components- Elven for example) who don't need to use the drugs before or after travel as it effects them much less even though they still have human DNA.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #267
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

i saw your annunaki history post Eleni, well I didn't say you were an annunaki, but now that you mention it ... lol. I still have to read Sitchin, Temple and so many others.
a nice book on magic, astral travels, elementary entities etc. :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/301820/Ini...y-Franz-Bardon

If you don't jnow Franz Bardon he was hungarian (if my memory's not rubish), died in the hand of the soviets in the 50's or 60's. He was fighting the satanits

I just learn so much down here.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:08 PM   #268
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

LOL- I meant not an Annunaki expert- not me personally being Annunaki- I know you didn't mean I was......

Thank you for that link- not familiar with him.....
Old 10-24-2009, 08:49 PM   #269
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that we bring our stargates with us. That we hold the geometric pattern in our DNA, our own Merkaba. (So I guess that could mean every where as well as any time) That it is not that the aliens are coming for us and abducting us... It's the other way around, we are letting them in! They are using our own geometry to get around. And like good dogs we obey. At least we have been because we have been asleep.

Astral projection is just traveling by yourself in your own merkaba.

I think we are being asked to stand up and say that we are a separate race unto ourselves and deserve the rights that all autonomous beings deserve, the right to chose our own destiny. The right to say yes or no to helping these races. The right to create our own terms.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole

I do not know about the difference if you did not have the hyperdimensional DNA components, I do not have any experience with this. I would imagine it would be very jarring.

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-24-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:34 AM   #270
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Now does anyone want to know how the 19.47 factors in with this thread? Sorry, I put all my silver platters away. But Wormhole, I hope you know what you have to do to find out. As far as briefing you up to speed, you know what you have to do, and if you need some help toward that end, email me. We have much to discuss.

Think Ammit. Think. I know you can figure this out if anyone can. I just wouldn't go look for it under the carpet. There is a prize waiting for you if you do. (Get your Skype up and running.)

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-25-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #271
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Wormhole- can you explain the difference between travel via astral projection and a personal stargate (Merkabah)?

This is what I understand- don't ask how I know this- just a hunch- *normal* people(Andy B for example) who travel via stargates/jumprooms are given drugs to counter the effects from such travel.

Then there are people who were genetically manipulated (using hyperdimensional DNA as components- Elven for example) who don't need to use the drugs before or after travel as it effects them much less even though they still have human DNA.
I believe the drugs Andy was given was to counter the radiation that would affect his bones and teeth.. which is something he mentioned in one of his recent interviews/chats.

Jumproom travel involves the physical body.. whereas astral travel involves the astral body... and then there is traveling with conscious intention with the inter-dimensional body that can go anywhere, anytime if it has a nexus (energetic frequency reference point) in the multiverse. Individuals who have trained as mystics/masters do this all the time. This is also why so many people are attracted to certain spiritually evolved individuals because they have already learned how to access the higher spiritual dimensions and their beingness attracts those who wish to progress spiritually to the higher frequency vibration. For example, if one were to focus on Christ.. from the heart chakra and use the third eye for a focus point.. one can eventually access a direct experience of Christ Consciousness which is pure compassion. Take it the next step where the mystics describe this as the dew drop that slips into the shinning sea and we have a soul that has transcended duality and had a direct experience of god consciousness... the awareness of being both the drop of water and being oceanic consciousness connected with all that exists which is not matter but pure light and potential. This is the birthright of a soul in a human body.

My experience with the grays/reptilian is that they don't have that type of energy frequency access and that is why they are involved in a hybridization program. They may be advanced mentally and technology wise but they are not at the potential spiritual frequency level that humans are born with. I think this is due to the reality of humans not being in the collective and having to experience the sense of being cut off, alone and independent. It is my speculation that this unique characteristic, which is human, is the underlying driving force to experience god consciousness... at the oceanic cosmic consciousness level. Humans are drivin. Greys are told what to do. Being free means great risks, great responsibility, great challenges and great rewards.

From what I have observed with the greys and hybrids is an obsession with the reproduction process and sexuality. The mystics bypass sexual involvement utilizing the sexaul energy, drawing it up through the spine to unite with god at the crown chakra - the thousand petal lotus. Only there is much more... what they are doing is accessing the higher spiritual realms and learning from those advance beings who dwell there. Celibacy is for a reason. It allows this spiritual energy to build internally and is the rocket fuel for further spiritual advancement. It is with intention (focus on masters who have already achieved enlightenment) and disipline through a spiritual practice one is able to achive spiritual advancement whereupon they can eventually get off the wheel of karma. Sex binds one at a karmic level and also opens up unresolved karmic doors to be explored... and is also a distraction for the individual who seeks liberation from karma and the cycle of death and rebirth as it can keep one bound and addicted to the physical experience and physical existance.

I've had these experiences and have experienced my conscousness in various dimensions. My physical, astral and mental bodies were left behind during these various experiences. Pure conscious awareness can pop into any nexus point because it is also the experience of zero point quantom field. Think about it. Our DNA is wrapped around light. It is light which binds the multiverse together. When one has experienced consciousness as light (without all physical limitation and manifestations) ones conscious awareness can be anywhere, at anytime in anyplace. This is what true freedom and liberation is. It can only be achieved as an independent force seeking to reunited with its origin. The dew drop falls from the sky to the earth.. enters into many earth experiences and is reabsorded at multiple levels (absorbed by the earth, plants, aminals.. perhaps it is carried by a stream or a river where it may eventually enter into the ocean, or it evaporates and is lifted back into the sky...) the clouds carry it to the ocean whereupon it slips back into the sea to know itself as both the drop of conscious awareness and the sea. Duality is collapsed as there is a sense of at-one-ness with all that exists as light.

Last edited by Carol; 10-25-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #272
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

This section "The retturn of Enki..... kids become stars" although very techical ....(I still ddon't get it entirely even though I read a good few times)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...anwinter07.htm

from Below....condensed Dan Winter.. explains how we stargate travel with our own DNA....

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/es...inter.htm#menu

can any more techi minded person put it in to simple word for me???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #273
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post

I believe the drugs Andy was given was to counter the radiation that would affect his bones and teeth.. which is something he mentioned in one of his recent interviews/chats.

Jumproom travel involves the physical body.. whereas astral travel involves the astral body... and then there is traveling with conscious intention with the inter-dimensional body that can go anywhere, anytime if it has a nexus (energetic frequency point) in the multiverse. Individuals who have trained as mystics/masters do this all the time. This is also why so many people are attracted to certain spiritually evolved individuals because they have already learned how to access the higher spiritual dimensions and their beingness attracts those who wish to progress spiritually to the higher frequency vibration. For example, if one were to focus on Christ.. from the heart chakra and use the third eye for a focus point.. one can eventually access a direct experience of Christ Consciousness which is pure compassion. Take it the next step where the mystics describe this as the dew drop that slips into the shinning sea and we have a soul that has transcended duality and had a direct experience of god consciousness... the awareness of being both the drop of water and being oceanic consciousness connected with all that exists which is not matter but pure light and potential. This is the birthright of a soul in a human body.

My experience with the grays/reptilian is that they don't have that type of energy frequency access and that is why they are involved in a hybridization program. They may be advanced mentally and technology wise but they are not at the potential spiritual frequency level that humans are born with. I think this is due to the reality of humans not being in the collective and having to experience the sense of being cut off, alone and independent. It is my speculation that this unique characteristic, which is human, is the underlying driving force to experience god consciousness... at the oceanic cosmic consciousness level. Humans are drivin. Greys are told what to do. Being human with free will means great risks, great responsibility, great challenges and great rewards.

From what I have observed with the greys and hybrids is an obsession with the reproduction process and sexuality. The mystics bypass sexual involvement utilizing the sexaul energy, drawing it up through the spine to unite with god consciousness at the crown chakra - the thousand petal lotus. Only there is much more... what they are doing is accessing the higher spiritual realms and learning from those advance beings who dwell there. Celibacy is for a reason. It allows this spiritual energy to build internally and is the rocket fuel for further spiritual advancement. It is with conscious intention (focus on masters who have already achieved enlightenment) and disipline through a spiritual practice one is able to achive spiritual advancement, whereupon, they can eventually get off the wheel of karma. Sex binds one at a karmic level and also opens up unresolved karmic doors to be explored... and is also a distraction for the individual who seeks liberation from karma and the cycle of death and rebirth as it can keep one bound and addicted to the physical experience and physical existance.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:20 PM   #274
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Now does anyone want to now how the 19.47 factors in with this thread? Sorry, I put all my silver platters away. But Wormhole, I hope you know what you have to do to find out. As far as briefing you up to speed, you know what you have to do, and if you need some help toward that end, email me. We have much to discuss.

I am lost now Lionhawk...

1) I can get that 19.47 is the log and lat of the roswel crash which happened in 1947.

also

2) 19.47 could be the average weight of the soul.

also

3) 19.47 degrees is the angle that ufo`s use the sun as a stargate.

Besides ripping up my carpet and looking under there for clues, Im about out of ideas.

Ammit
Old 10-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #275
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to be everywhere in numerology, is it because its a universal number?