Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 01:04 AM   #76
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for the 'Healers'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
I misunderstood. Thank you.
i guess i am still confused about what you are trying to get at.

is it the distance issue you're having a difficult time with?
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:08 AM   #77
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlilith View Post
i guess i am still confused about what you are trying to get at.
I'm sorry. I thought I was clear.

Healing doesn't work this way (IMO).
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:13 AM   #78
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

you are welcome to your opinion as i am welcome to mine.

i have received feedback that people have had positive results when i have done distance healing sessions for them. as well, i have felt positive results when people have done distance work for me.

it's a matter of how energy works. a lot of people choose to not believe that accupuncture works. even though there is medical evidence that it does. it's just outside our dominant paradigm.

if i didn't have experience with it, i might not believe it would work either.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:16 AM   #79
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
it's a matter of how energy works.
Please explain. I'm all ears.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #80
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please explain. I'm all ears.
see, there's your issue.

i don't believe that i can explain it in a way that you will accept.
it's an experiential thing, and it's subtle. if you are convinced that it's not going to work, or if you don't know what to pay attention for, you will likely not feel it.

if you are sincerely interested in learning about energy medicine, i would recommend the book 'vibraional medicine' by gerber. written by a dr who set out to debunk all this energy gobbledegook via 'real science' and ended up convincing himself it was real instead. it's probably been out at least 20 years but i think it is still relevant. and i would assume it's still available. any of the works of dr deepak chopra, also. 'quantum healing' being a good place for doubters to start.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:33 AM   #81
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
i don't believe that i can explain it in a way that you will accept.
You're right. Seeing is believing.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:44 AM   #82
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The solfeggio frequencies and binaural frequencies from my own experience are real and quite effective . A few years back I was diagnosed with black lungs as in cancer of the lungs , damaged heart and extreme bone decay mainly in my left hip. My last x-ray that I took after 3 years of solfeggio and binaural frequencies therapy indicated that my lungs had cleared completely , my left hip show minor bone decay. The x-ray technician after I explain the reason why I was having the x-ray done just shook her head in disbelief as to say that I was pulling her leg for all the symptoms I mention to her where no longer visible in the x-ray. Before I barely could sleep because I could not breath, now I sleep like a baby. These frequencies are free and can be found posted all over the internet. It is my hope that it can help you also. Remember that our bodies can heal itself if we know how to activate the correct frequencies . Everything in the universe emits a frequency, even the food we eat. Modern medicine is a business , many people have turn to the shaman of the amazons to find cures and natural medicines. I believe the future of medicine will be 100% more effective and people will live to be about 150 yrs. . Will this be a good thing for the ptb ? Lets see if I retire at 62 yrs. old and I collect social security for 100 yrs. this can become a real problem. Thus the reason why just about every single remedy we take has secondary unpleasant effects . Pharmaceuticals are a strong healthy business. PR is a paradise for a lot of pharmaceuticals , and fertilizer companies like mosanto.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #83
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

GFY Frank

Once when I was up and moving around more after laying in bed for so long my legs and muscels were so weak The pain was gone but I had alot of work to do and I was still on oxygen and I was still having speractic chest pains

I was listening to the Soffegio tunes with my headset on and I nearly threw them across the room I got so scare and here is why

It felt like the burning heat of two large hands reached into my chest and spread my chest open and my heart started beating like crazy. I told myself to calm down and just relax, (at least I think it was me saying that )

Afterwards I no longer had the chest pains that I had been experiencing for such a long long time. I am still estactic over this. To me it was truly a miracle.

I never heard of anything like this happening to anyone else that I have ever knew until you today

Thanks for sharing your story.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:21 AM   #84
Banned

There is a lot to be said for "the placebo effect"...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:25 AM   #85
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i DO receive compensation for the work i do. generally money, as that is the most commonly accepted form of exchange in our society. i am as worthy of making a living to support myself and my family as anyone else working an honest trade.
Ok, I am glad you stepped into the debate with this. It will teach me not to generalize so poorly.

Compensation for "work" done is most definately not wrong - and I tried to take care not to imply it - particularly as yours requires you to organize the way in which you live around that "work". However, the door is open for it to go wrong in a very tangible way for those people who are determined to make a quick buck out of someone elses misfortune.

Whenever I have been involved in healing its more like -

"Hey, I can help with that, do you mind if I try",
"Ok then...", (zap)
"Oooh that was interesting".
... dialogue often ensues ...

At the end of the day, money and its exchange is simply a manifestation of energy moving. I know Susan has decided to leave this thread - but her "way" is all about eXchanging. In our society the commercial element is inevitable. Along with calls for regulation and govenrment registration and controls - all part of the deal.

That is why I even bothered with this thread. In his own special way Scarab raises this point. He doesnt want innocent people deceived and I agree.

Having a "professionally" run service with a short lifecycle between treatment and results, fairly priced, free from promises that could never be delivered on - is obviously a good way to mitigate the risks of being seen as a charlatan.

When I used the word professional, I was really focussing on the money as a motivator angle. Most people I have known that do this for a living do it for reasons other than money - they have reached a stage where they get all the money they need anyway as a consequence of the universal laws of attraction. When the motivator is money - then the whole story changes and gets a bit sad.

I know I could be sounding contradictory here. I probably need more time to home in on this.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:29 AM   #86
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

You are welcome Mtruthseeker. I told the story to my friends , yet we are condition to believe that anything so simple that is not a pill or an injection can cure us or help us maintain our health. One of my friends who is an engineer and likes experimenting with new things try it out for a while but freak out because his legs kept vibrating and he kept picking up his cell phone thinking that someone was playing a joke on him. The best I can describe the effects of the frequencies are like getting a brain and mind tune up. I have never pay a single cent for the frequencies they are posted free of charge in you tube. There's serious studies conducted in many universities across the world on resonance , there are thesis upon thesis, measuring devices etc... Even Dr. Peterson talked about frequencies. Every single thing in the universe emits a frequency. The effectiveness of the frequencies are real.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:32 AM   #87
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
There is a lot to be said for "the placebo effect"...
Or the power of suggestion.

Both are a double edged sword that cuts both ways.

A placebo, whilst being scientifically "null" is not in the large scheme of things. Science overlooks the conciousness angle, and the power of intent.

When a Doctor prescribes something that he knows to be a placebo, he is INTENDING to heal his patient - and often that is all that is required.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 12-23-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:42 AM   #88
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=morganlilith;207393]you are welcome to your opinion as i am welcome to mine.

About 16 years ago I met a woman on line that was a Reiki Master and also trained by a Shaman that taught me a few things on a daily basis

She told me things about energy and healing but I didnt fully comprehend but I do know she had so much to do with saving my grandson. She was in Brampton Canada at the time and we are in Minnesota. She was my special angel. For that reason alone I do understand skeptics as I was also

I know how long distance healing works and I have "felt" her touch through the internet.

I lost contact with her and not even sure if she is still with us but I wish I could tell her that I now understand. It truly is hard to explain.

Thanks for the reference to the book as I am going to try and get it as I am interested in furthering my education on all of this

You are Blessed
Old 12-23-2009, 02:52 AM   #89
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
You are welcome Mtruthseeker. I told the story to my friends , yet we are condition to believe that anything so simple that is not a pill or an injection can cure us or help us maintain our health. One of my friends who is an engineer and likes experimenting with new things try it out for a while but freak out because his legs kept vibrating and he kept picking up his cell phone thinking that someone was playing a joke on him. The best I can describe the effects of the frequencies are like getting a brain and mind tune up. I have never pay a single cent for the frequencies they are posted free of charge in you tube. There's serious studies conducted in many universities across the world on resonance , there are thesis upon thesis, measuring devices etc... Even Dr. Peterson talked about frequencies. Every single thing in the universe emits a frequency. The effectiveness of the frequencies are real.
Hi Frank : I am very interested in frequency healing & have know about it before anyone else had ever heard of it. Could you share please how many times a day you listened, for how long, and what was the total length of your healing program....I sometimes listen to solfeggio, & would like to experiment with healing an issue I have. You can pm me if you wish, so as not to distract this thread. Blessings.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:53 AM   #90
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Or the power of suggestion.

Both are a double edged sword that cuts both ways.

A placebo, whilst being scientifically "null" is not in the large scheme of things. Science overlooks the conciousness angle, and the power of intent.

When a Doctor prescribes something that he knows to be a placebo, he is INTENDING to heal his patient - and often that is all that is required.

A..
yes. energy follows intent. or focus, as it's often said around these parts.

if the intent of the dr/practitioner and the belief of the patient/client allowed for healing to happen, healing happened. and healing IS the desired result, regardless of the methods used to get there. at least IMO.

yet people talk about the placebo effect as if it was a bad thing, or somehow invalidates the fact that healing occured.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:01 AM   #91
Banned

Quote:
yet people talk about the placebo effect as if it was a bad thing, or somehow invalidates the fact that healing occured.
Not a bad thing at all. Just calling a spade a spade.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:21 AM   #92
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

The Placebo Effect is interesting because even MDs rely on it quite frequently.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:24 AM   #93
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

I was not even going to bother making a comment to this thread but I decided to anyway.

Why exactly are people even bothering to respond to Scarab if they find him/her/it untrustworthy, possibly duplicitous, or even baiting? All anyone is doing is adding more fuel to the fire.

What exactly are you looking for Scarab? A magic bullet? The second coming of Jesus of Nazareth?

People get all bothered and excited at the word "healer" and yet anyone can be a healer. What would you call the most beloved Mother Teresa? She was a healer but not by any medical term. She healed through the love and care she gave to every person she came across. Talk about trying to heal the world one person at a time.

What exactly is a healer anyway? Someone who tries to help to reconnect, reconstruct; heal the damaged psyche and physical condition? Or is it someone who only looks at trying to fix the solid construct only and ignore the human spirit? Or maybe it is vice versa.

Don't you think it is rather amusing how the mentality of some people is that Western medicine is the greatest thing since sliced bread and ignore the "alternative", indigenous, and Eastern medicine that was alive and well long before the advent of modern medicine. Without that which came before, how exactly do you arrive at that which is now?

Food for thought no?

ps No I didn't read all of the postings on this thread. I merely skimmed....

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:29 AM   #94
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Frank

I listened to Solffegio for almost a year and that is the first time it effected me so much.

I wanted to show you which one I was listening to as it was for the heart and when this is the first time I had ever heard it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0
Old 12-23-2009, 03:30 AM   #95
Banned

People don't like their beliefs questioned, or status quo challenged.

That is exactly what scarab does. Me too, sometimes.

I don't think people question themselves enough, or ask the right questions.

Don't mind being wrong, most people say that but don't mean it.

Like making things complex too, it is our nature but a lot of blah blah doesn't solve anything. It is what it is.

What is this now I'm doing? blah blah I'm gonna stop. I think you get my point.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:32 AM   #96
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterWolf View Post
What exactly are you looking for Scarab?
Just want to cut through some of the bs.

People make claims of magical abilities, other trusting people fall behind.

I say. Magical abilities are fine. If you have them. But don't talk a big game and not follow it up with action.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:51 AM   #97
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post winter wolf
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:58 AM   #98
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just want to cut through some of the bs.

People make claims of magical abilities, other trusting people fall behind.

I say. Magical abilities are fine. If you have them. But don't talk a big game and not follow it up with action.
who was talking about 'magical' abilities? i must have missed that.

i'd LOVE to have magical abilities, lol. i certainly don't have any magical powers. a lot of what i do doesn't fit into the dominant paradigm, though.

are you implying that anything that doesn't fit in your chosen paradigm is magic?
Old 12-23-2009, 04:03 AM   #99
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I was wondering the same thing. I think questioning is great but if your mind is closed why bother asking the questions??????????
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:12 AM   #100
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

If this seems like a logical response, then Scarab is not honestly asking questions. This entire thread is just bait.

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 12-23-2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: bigger font
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote