Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #26
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cracking the Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
Hi Gregor great work.
I'm getting into this area from Len Horowitz and Marko Rodin and am following with interest as time allows!
I think that after the doom and gloom peak people are now getting down to finding some solutions and as a previous poster said, remembering!
This is the direction to take. fascinating how that coral castle video shows the correlation between the maths of coral castle and the masonic symbolism. They have been keeping a very big secret and its time to get it out to everyone.
can someone provide me with info and material here.. im jsut now getting round to this area of things and would be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction.. im currently at the thoth and atlantis/lemuria stage of research.. coral castle ?? link ?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #27
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

PHI IS THE FUNDAMENTAL PATHWAY FOR HOW LIFE EVOLVES IN OUR UNIVERSE AS IT IS ROOTED FUNDAMENTALLY WITHIN ALL MATHEMATICS

Phi is not only a ratio or a byproduct of the fibonacci sequence, but is interwoven into all forms of mathematics. It is integrated with prime numbers on a large scale, as even prime quadtuplets display ratios of phi within them. Prime numbers are of extreme importance as they are unique numbers that have only two factors (or divisors). Toss aside that BS term of one and itself. It is erroneous in understanding mathematics. The multiplication table is one of the most important things you can ever learn. It reveals the intricate patterns within numbers. The patterns reflect onto our own patterns in society and reality. It is not the sole number that is important, but its relation to another.

Here's a little intro to factors:

One factor - Guess what, it's one and one alone!
Two factors - All prime numbers
Three factors - The perfect squares of 4 and 9
Odd factors 5+ - All perfect square numbers (16 and 144)
Even factors 4+ - All other integers

These are the most important notions you can ever learn but they never reveal that to you in school. Phi is the rhythm is which these factors flow together and propogate the system of logic and mathematics. It is a truth one must hold to heart, and sadly, our education system does not focus on such things, and instead stress advanced mathematics as calculus to further one's understanding of numbers versus looking at the underlying existence and propagation of them.

You are not an idiot because you cannot due mathematics. You can seriously blame our education system on that. Why does India have the largest proportion of programmers, mathematicans, and physicists over anywhere in the world?

Well, the Vedas is a fundamental center piece of their society, one of the oldest texts on the planet. The Vedas is a mathematical masterpiece. Chants in the Vedas involve short and long syllables. You break that down into binary code, and they're reciting the fibonacci sequence. They're vocalizing the greatest pattern of nature. And the Indians understand the significance of this, and so they stress mathematics in their education system.

As you said, Scooby, you watched it three times through (I've only watched the first half but have read all his papers), and I am very glad for that, because it is of dire importance that people understand this. I cannot even stress it. Mathematics is the divine structure of the universe, and when one is able to contemplate that, true beauty will manifest before your eyes for an eternity.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #28
Scooby

So what Im getting,(sorry, math dummy here) is that he must have some how formed a right angle to the stones he wanted to lift and at one angle inserted a C note and at the other a G note so in the middle of the right angle where the tones intersect they would form a wavelength that is proper to levitate the corral stone? so then if this is true one would simply move the tones toward the interection of the angle to move it to the required location which be at the intersection of the angle? Im not sure im using proper terms so help me out .
Old 11-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #29
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

The right angle monument at Coral Castle has nothing to do with the actual technique but signifies a specific purpose within how the technique is performed, at G and C propogate as 90 degrees perfectly to each other.

Marko Rodin's website with a summary of his work and in depth articles
http://www.markorodin.com

275 Minute Presentation of his work - Recommend over the articles
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72442098545165

A video on Coral Castle and mathematical breakthroughs with it
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...f+the+universe
Old 11-09-2008, 10:15 PM   #30
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Mathematics is the divine structure of the universe, and when one is able to contemplate that, true beauty will manifest before your eyes for an eternity.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=naIFSEn0uxY
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:47 PM   #31
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Lovin' This Thread and Energy of Re-Remembering and Re-Awakening!

You Gooooooo Gregor!

Wanted to put Ralph Ring's video link here also...as he was doing "hands on" work in his own living room levitating things with sound years ago! He was using simple items and speakers and amplifiers to get just the right vibration and frequency to suspend items almost flawlessly and steadily as long as the sound was there and balanced with electrical power.

Ralph Ring and Otis Carr:
http://www.projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:19 AM   #32
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05293548090350 http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79614108378695 Great thread, in the last video I posted, Stan Deyo shows how sound can make something levitate. Great work folks, now this forum is getting good.
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:30 PM   #33
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

this is one of the best threads ive ever seen on avalon... my research has lead me to this exact spot just as you started this thread.. synchronicity is flowing like mad in my life right now.. thanks gregor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #34
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
this is one of the best threads ive ever seen on avalon... my research has lead me to this exact spot just as you started this thread.. synchronicity is flowing like mad in my life right now.. thanks gregor
Lol tell me about it! Things keep getting more and more ridiculous!
Old 11-10-2008, 10:34 PM   #35
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

okay so i was deeply intrigued and started to watch this video, and along came his "Enneagram". http://www.wishfulthinking.co.uk/blo...-enneagram.jpg In the style that Marko is presenting the enneagram I was immediately reminded of the freemason symbol. http://www.wishfulthinking.co.uk/blo...-enneagram.jpg I've now only been an hour into the video and he's confirming my suspicions that the this enneagram is what the freemasons use in all of their symbolism. he says the 3 and 6 oscillate (light and dark/good and evil) and that the 9 is invisible. 3, 6, and 9 make a triangle (pyramid) with 9 at the top (all seeing eye).

has anyone else put these two together?
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #36
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

And on that note, my interview with a TV producer went flawless today, but I'm not gonna give out the details on that until something actually happens. However, the assistant producer with the show believed every word I was saying about my research as she herself has been to Tibet and seen the monks themselves lift up the stones (levitation) along with many other amazing things that people could ever begin to comprehend. And if you have any faith in my words, I will tell you she was so unbelievably honest and passionate about what she was saying. Mmmmm, namaste.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:39 PM   #37
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbivore View Post
he says the 3 and 6 oscillate (light and dark/good and evil) and that the 9 is invisible. 3, 6, and 9 make a triangle (pyramid) with 9 at the top (all seeing eye).

has anyone else put these two together?
That's exactly right. I will justify as being an amateur mathematician, and physicist (as I have been nationally recognized for my work and well respected at my university) that Marko Rodin's work is undeniable and is literally one of the foundational understandings to how one begins to comprehend this reality and existence, the all that is.

Also, in the Emerald Tablets, Thoth says the 'Nine forms out of the formless'. Think about that one.

9=9
18=1+8=9
27=2+7=9
..... And so on for infinity. The omnipotent nine!

And yes, you are just one of many putting two and two together. Synchronisitic thinking is so absolutely beautiful.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #38
Scooby

I want in on the levitation experiment!! Cuase I know you have to contemplating it. I know it says you live in maine but if you do try it out there I hope you will post all about it so some of us in the NW can try it. I know what you guys mean about the sincronicty lately. I feel like my life is in constat syncronicity these days and its all Good!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:30 AM   #39
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome thread! It is much appreciated. Thank you. I am learning something new to me, nevertheless it is like meeting a forgotten old friend in a forgotten familiar land. Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:44 AM   #40
no caste

There's a venerable, old publishing house in India called Motilal Banarsidass. If anyone's interested in intro books about Vedic mathematics, here's a link. The books are not expensive (I'm not sure about shipping.) They publish books by all global citizens, east and west, up and down, scholarly, practical, from ayurvedic medicine, to karma theory or cooking. That's 1% of it.

http://www.mlbd.com/showBook.aspx?cat=59&id=202
Old 11-11-2008, 03:57 AM   #41
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Lol tell me about it! Things keep getting more and more ridiculous!
The sounds of Jericho reborn at last...
Thank you GregorArturo!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:41 AM   #42
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

It gets better...

NOTE: DATA IS WRONG IN CHART. PLEASE REFERENCE OTHER CHART IN PROCEEDING POST FOR CORRECT DATA.

So a new idea occurred to me after the discovery of this article on Stone Levitation. I do not know where the hell this article came from but with the rest of the website it's dated to 2001. I really recommend you browse through it. The guy seems to of figured out the primitive logistics to Ed's code.

Anyways, it occurred to me that there may be more than ONE sacred frequency on the basis of 90 degree propagation. Here's the new data set below:

The italics under Q are your quantum numbers or decimal parity derivatives (MOD 9, aka 12 = 1 + 2 = 3). Next to that is the frequency that is derived from the perpendicular angle, followed by its quantum number. After that is the angle derived from the first frequency, followed by its perpendciular angle (I just realized I mislabeled this as a complementary angle). There is the difference between each regular note too (sorta unrelated but shows how the notes are not linear based as contemporary harmonics is focused on). Otherwise, I whole other set of harmonic pairs is then derived implying that there are infinite number of pairs relating to a harmonic resonance of a crystal or rock. Quartz crystal resonates at 32768 hz, aka C, which is an overtone of 256hz. 256hz would essentially make quartz vibrate to an extent, and when immersed in torsion, electrical, and magnetic fields [as I am theorizing], the opposing frequency (G348) creates an anomaly of some sort that I have not been fully able to theorize in itself. In the physical sense, this leads to antigravity, even though it may not be 'true' antigravity.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-11-2008 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Math is wrong
Old 11-11-2008, 07:13 AM   #43
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

...In the physical sense, this leads to antigravity, even though it may not be 'true' antigravity.

Maybe E=MCsq Csq; adding back in the removed nemesis to 22 physics calc's: 'G',? A world with anti-matter / anti-gravity back where it belongs?

And seeing the real world outside of hollywoods Phi phenomena and Beta movement?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:22 AM   #44
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
...In the physical sense, this leads to antigravity, even though it may not be 'true' antigravity.

Maybe E=MCsq Csq; adding back in the removed nemesis to 22 physics calc's: 'G',? A world with anti-matter / anti-gravity back where it belongs?

And seeing the real world outside of hollywoods Phi phenomena and Beta movement?
First, E=MC^2 is based on mass relative to gravity. Gravity is not based on mass. Gravity is based on the rotary spin of an object, specifically an atom, but also applies on the macro level say with a flying saucer or a planet. When the planet spins, it forms an axis which generates your poles and a magnetic field. If you are referring to dark matter (anti-matter), then that is your torsion fields that are generated by this rotary spin, the so called graviton those dumb ass physicists are searching for while they play god with the LHC.

BTW, I just made another major breakthrough that explains and unearths patterns in Earth's frequency structure, no pun intended. Including the Solfeggio frequencies and the pyramids. Just need to work out some equations. Stay tuned...
Old 11-11-2008, 08:27 AM   #45
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

So... if Gravity is not based on mass then we never needed fuels and propellents? And anti-matter, dark-matter... a torsion field? So does equilibrium in some form allow the revolving door to open, a change in perceptual understanding, inside out let's say?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #46
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So... if Gravity is not based on mass then we never needed fuels and propellents? And anti-matter, dark-matter... a torsion field? So does equilibrium in some form allow the revolving door to open, a change in perceptual understanding, inside out let's say?
Exactly, fuel and propellants are essentially primitive and very soon to be outdated. The door in my best understanding is do to some sort of equilibrium which Ed seemed to of understood very well.

Here is an updated chart of frequencies with their propagating frequency at 90 degrees to it, or perpendicular. Each of the perpendicular frequencies can also be branched out into its related harmonics/overtones.

I thought I had made an interesting discovery, as the Schumann frequencies (SR0-SR5) were in perfect linear order from 1 to 6 in terms of quantum numerology. However, I seen realized I was using complimentary angles, not perpendicular, which I have since fixed. Other interesting patterns I noticed due to this seemed to of disappeared. Regardless, it is an interesting synchronicity I stumbled on by accident.

The second set below is the Solfeggio frequencies while the third set relates to supposed harmonics with the pyramids. However, I have come across major discrepancies on these frequencies and currently working with my archeology professor at my school [who is really intrigued by my work] to resolve these frequencies. I have to lean toward that the Sarcophagus is 441 Hz, while the King's Chamber (Int 1) is 16 Hz. 33Hz (Int 2) is an obscure frequency I came across that is supposedly the frequency of the entire interior. Sar 3 and King are also pretty obscure. 16 Hz is also a perfect C, and is an undertone to Quartz's resonance (and 24 Hz is G). Also, the exterior of the pyramid at 1.5 Hz (G) collaborates with SR0. At the very bottom, you'll see F#. This is supposedly what the Egyptians considered very sacred and used it in chanting. F# is rather close to the natural frequency of the Earth's spin.

So, as I already stated, if one can find the natural resonance frequency of a stone/crystal, then find the frequency perpendicular to the stone while in the presence of a large magnetic, electrical, and torsion field, the stone will then levitate. And note, those fields CAN be generated by a human being, however, it requires a tremendous amount of psychic skill. The angle in which these angles propagate from [and in how they interact] I still need to work out fully with graphing/simulation.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:29 PM   #47
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Light outside... dark inside. Light inside... equilibrium?
Old 11-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #48
Pierrot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Here is a list of the entire harmonics broken down if you're interested. The number in italics is the quantum number or decimal parity derivative. And as you may see, quartz crystal's natural resonance is 32768hz, otherwise a harmonic of C.
Hi Gregor,

thank you for those posts, I love it ;-)

I have a difficulty understanding it though - what do you mean by "harmonics" in your post above? your excel sheet shows frequencies for "octaves" rather than "harmonics", unless there is something I didn't grasp in your explanations... (?)

I intend to put your numbers in a spreadsheet to see how the harmonics (overtones or partials) relate to each other - in nature, the sound C would produce overtones in the following order:

C - C(octave higher) - G - C(next octave) - E - G(next octave) - Bb - C(next octave up) - D - E - F# - G - A etc

Btw - in that other thread you write about C and A, a very special relationship in music, as A minor is the relative tonality to C major (they share the same tones), a lot of affinity like brother and sister ;-)
Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #49
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
First, E=MC^2 is based on mass relative to gravity. Gravity is not based on mass. Gravity is based on the rotary spin of an object, specifically an atom, but also applies on the macro level say with a flying saucer or a planet. When the planet spins, it forms an axis which generates your poles and a magnetic field. If you are referring to dark matter (anti-matter), then that is your torsion fields that are generated by this rotary spin, the so called graviton those dumb ass physicists are searching for while they play god with the LHC.

BTW, I just made another major breakthrough that explains and unearths patterns in Earth's frequency structure, no pun intended. Including the Solfeggio frequencies and the pyramids. Just need to work out some equations. Stay tuned...
Gregor, check out Nassim Haramein: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99791256390335
He shares your "dumbass physicists" belief. I think you two are completely on the same path, but it seems your views are slightly different on dark matter and gravity. His work on the unified field theory and sacred geometry of the tetrahedron, while paired with your work could be quite significant. I have no doubt all of this mathematically ties together nicely. I think what his work lacks you make for and vice versa. The video is long but flows nicely, enjoy.
DapperDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #50
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I watched this video at the weekend and it is brilliant. I kinda got lost in parts
but being into numbers and geometrical patterns I just tried to soak it in anyway.

At the moment I'm drawing out, photocopying and colouring, the big number grid that he used in the video...getting familiar with the number patterns.

Back in the 70s there was a Horizon programme on British TV and it was looking into the future...clips of what it might be like in 2000.
The years 2000 seemed a long way away then...lol. Like a mystical time when technology would be very advanced. Which to a degree it is.

But the bit that really grabbed me, and has stayed with me was when they did a short imaginary film when there was a device of some kind that could speed up dramatically, or create? food. There was a man who had a cauliflower in his hand.. and he was saying that in the year 2000 that food was produced like this, in the home. In this device, the details of which wasn't gone into. I forget a lot of the programme now...but that bit made a huge impression.

Soooooo when I watched the Marko Rodin video I sat up and took great notice when in the first minute of the vid he showed that board...with the heading...'The Grand Unified Field Theory'...and the third point down was...PRODUCE UNLIMITED FOOD.

How I would love to be able to somehow to invent a shape that would use sound in some way? to energise it...and either produce food out of nowhere...maybe bring it through from another dimension? Or speed the growth up really dramatically. Like producing all the vegetables etc? that you might need on a daily basis....in the home. Without being beholding to any farmer/food producer/energy company.

I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here...but I'm talking about inventing something that would erradicate world hunger/starvation. If the what-ever-it-was was easy to make and 'energise'.

I don't know if I would be able to get this together...but I would love to. I'm just chucking this out, because who knows...perhaps I/we/you could make something like this.

I wonder if Marko Rodin could...my god, that man is so fantastic.
It just blew my mind at the end of the video when he said he was doing that name of god thing...( B + H ?) made into a guttural hum....and thats when he got all the stuff he discovered about the numbers and what they could do etc...

INCREDIBLE.....

Hope you don't mind me going a bit off topic...I'm just buzzing with it all at the moment.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote