Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
m1*
Banned

Default Goodbye.

I wish you all the best.

With love.

m1*
Old 10-31-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye.

good luck .
Old 10-31-2009, 07:12 PM   #3
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

why leave so soon

stick around
Old 10-31-2009, 07:23 PM   #4
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Perhaps leaving is a little hasty, perhaps taking a step back and deep breath will help you realize you came here for a reason and have yet to address that. I hope you stay, I feel Avalon has alot to offer you.

There have been some strong responses to you because this is a deeply spiritual forum, emotions are always high and some controversial subjects can get quite heated (like religion) The less than positive replies of a few good people here is not an indication that you are not welcome, rather it is one of emotional response to a subject that has hurt or hindered many of us at some point. A perfectly human reaction.

If you choose to leave it is of course your choice and like the pilot said above, I wish you luck as well as peace my friend.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
Old 10-31-2009, 08:06 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Life itself is always a trial. In training, you must test and polish yourself in order to face the great challenges of life. Transcend the realm of life and death, and then you will be able to make your way calmly and safely through any crisis that confronts you.

From the Art of Peace: Morihei Ueshiba

May you find peace on your journey M1* and Love always .

Namaste
mudra
Old 10-31-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I believe we have all been led here for a reason.

That reason is to come up higher. There is always more, and we are here to become more through learning from each other. None of us are teachers or gurus, we are all students of truth and we learn from each other and we learn from the infinite that speaks through each of us.

Sometimes we push each others buttons, when we see our own button has been pushed, this is a good thing, because it shows something we're holding onto that we are unconscious about, something we can work on and surrender.

It is much easier to see someone else's faults than our own. Anytime we find ourselves in conflict, I believe it is an opportunity for us to look in the mirror.

I believe there are a lot of gems in this forum. The spiritual section, and others. A lot of good stuff. I think it is valuable for us to spend the time to read what's already as we participate in the discussions.

It is also important to respect that we all have different pieces to the puzzle of truth.

Truth is hidden, truth is inner, we are here to uncover it, explore it, and shine it brightly. We are spiritual pioneers and regardless of where we are at, all those who are willing to come up higher are welcome in my book.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-31-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

P.S. We all make mistakes, and that's part of what a community like this is for... when we communicate, we see things about ourselves and our communication we can work on. This is part of self discovery, shining our light on the darknesss so that all is light.

For example, in my above post, I noticed that most of it I was happy with, but one line in it had some ego. I said something about 'we should read the rest of the post before stating our 'childhood beliefs' etc... but that was a bit of ego in there... I think it's better to go with the flow and sometimes post that challenge our collective vision are good, they help the whole community come up higher, sometimes that is an outside viewpoint who has never read the forum, you never know..

I edited my post above so now I'm happy with it, but that's part of the journey. We learn as we go and there is no such thing as human perfection, there's only becoming more.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

One of our greatest gifts is experiencing being Human. Thank you m1* for giving us the experience of your humanity. Would be good if you could stick around. Take care.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has given such wonderful wisdom for you to consider before you leave m1 but if it is truly your decision to leave I wish you all the best on your journey.

This is a wonderful community of people to surround yourself with, yes sometimes we get on each others nerves and sometimes unkind words are said in reaction to a post, kind of like a family, but overall everyone here cares very deeply about getting to the Truth, living the Truth and helping humanity awaken to the Truth.

To me, this forum represents a microcosm of the world as a whole and it is good practice in realizing what is triggering me so I can do the interior work of understanding why. All shadow aspects are surfacing at this point in time for all of us to take a look at and to transcend, not only get to the core of our true Self, but to release that which keeps one from realizing a higher vibration of light and love.

This is all that is happening within, as we have one foot in both dimensions, I feel we are reorganizing to live in a higher state of consciousness, for us to hold these higher vibration we need to go through sort of a cleansing process, this is one of the ways we learn to transcend the third dimensional realm of duality into oneness. I am not saying it is easy, especially now when time is collapsing and we are getting lessons quicker and more intensely, but it is well worth it as our collective continues to get purer, is that a word?, in its expression to help bring in the new paradigm.

So when you are triggered, Rejoice! and know this is only an experience to learn from, if you choose it so.

We are all here to help you

In Truth, Love and Light,
Truth
Old 11-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #10
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Goodbye.

Take care mate

Word of advice maybe on your next forum you should take it easy and try to get to know people before coming on so strong.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:06 PM   #11
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

M1, I want to believe you will be back.
Just don`t take everything too personaly.
No reason to feel hurted.
Even those who didn`t gave you a real chance are not against you.
I know you have much to say and you can do that freely.
We are all confused in some way. So, don`t worry.
You are welcomed here.

Love & Respect
Old 11-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Goodbye.

I haven't been here the last couple of days long enough to know what has gone down, but whatever it is be strong and work through it m1. This forum is no picnic or sunday stroll. But there is alot of love for you. Stay and play.

Old 11-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your perspectives. A lot of people have been burned by religion...and have little patience for people who postively promote their biblical beliefs. This is understandable but sad. I've mostly rejected my biblical faith...but I mostly reject the New Age teachers as well. I'm all over the place...and quite irratic theologically and philosophically. I welcomed your presence here on Avalon...and hoped that a healthy and sustainable theological debate would develop in a constructive manner. I wish you well...and hope to see your posts here again soon. Namaste.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I think james from wingmakers defines the problem well:

"What happens for many spiritual seekers is that they begin to teach the information
gleaned from their Deep Dive as a form of “truth-telling,” and in this process they fall
back into separation. This separation is an old pattern, and consists of vestigial
energy that—like a gravitational beam—keeps the seeker in the paradigm of us and
them, saved and unsaved, enlightened and unenlightened, God-fearing and atheist,
order and chaos, and so forth."

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/...l_activism.pdf
Old 11-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Everyone is entitled to a flounce now and again particularly when their belief system has been challenged. The question you need to ask yourself is this... which is more important? Your belief or the truth?

If your priority in life is to seek truth... then your life will continue to open up and all beliefs will continue to be challenged. That which is true will stand up to any challenge and shine forth.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #16
hobbit
Unsubscribed

M1,
I don't blame You for the "Goodbye" post.
There is possibly some here with ADJENDAS though.

I would respectfully request that You stay and fight for what You believe in.
Would the ONE whom You believe in walk away from such a situation?

What if it's the devil that is causing You to leave?, are You and your faith afraid to face such?

All is ONE, but in duality.
Hobbit
Old 11-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #17
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Good bye m1* = Master.... I hope you learned a lesson... This Site is a

Community... Of Loved ones... My, Loved Ones... When one comes here with

secret names hidden in Code... We, have some very, very smart people on this

Community Site... Remember, U can only lead those that will be led... This

community has Thinkers, Not followers... I hope you will find a site where you

Can be Master. Master, in your own mind... I saw U on 1 Nov. 00:20 hrs.

I, am very proud of every one of the members that belongs to PA... And, Thank

you mods, for Trusting us members that, we, saw through the deception and

We handled it... So, a special Thank you, to the Mods... To the members

that contacted me privately. It all worked out. This Is a Quality Community

There will be others...

With respect to all,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 11-02-2009 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #18
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Is m1 asterisk the only thing you have to go on to shoot him down? He could be a Halo Player for all we know and see himself as "Master Chief"? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but no one deserves to be shot down like the way m1* was.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:47 PM   #19
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

And, your Right... I'm waiting right Now, for One... I would trust a " Master
Chief " Just, so we are crystal clear... I THINK it All falls, on Demeanor.

Like I said... I'm waiting for that " Halo Player " for I've asked for one...

For, My arms are always wide open; and I always will be willing, to listen.......

AND, FYI, he shot himself down....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Is m1 asterisk the only thing you have to go on to shoot him down? He could be a Halo Player for all we know and see himself as "Master Chief"? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but no one deserves to be shot down like the way m1* was.

Last edited by Tango; 11-01-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Good bye m1* = Master.... I hope you learned a lesson... This Site is a

Community... Of Loved ones... My, Loved Ones... When one comes here with

secret names hidden in Code... We, have some very, very smart people on this

Community Site... Remember, U can only lead those that will be led... This

community has Thinkers, Not followers... I hope you will find a site where you

Can be Master... Master, in your own mind...

I, am very proud of every one of the members that belongs to PA... And, Thank

We handled it... So, a special Thank you, to the Mods... To the members

that contacted me privately. It all worked out. This is a quality community

There will be others...

With respect to all,

Tango
Old 11-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
And, Thank

We handled it... So, a special Thank you, to the Mods...
Is there a Moderator who would care to comment on this for the benefit of the general public?
Old 11-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #22
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I wish m1 the peace of mind he seems to be lacking.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #23
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

This is emotive manipulation. If everyone here makes a thread when they leave right after a public confrontation to call for mourning, we would need a special section just for this.

Maturity, that is what I wish for you m1*. You simply can not take so much room in a community, especially a new one, just to attract attention on yourself. It is obvious that you need attention. It is ok, but don't be surprised if we do not behave the way you would like. I lived so many years in the jungle with very simple people to know how community is a delicate matter.

I wish you the best on your journey.

Namaste, Steven
Old 11-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

M1, you've challenged the united intelligence of the Avalon Forum members, & appearently your disappointed with the outcome.

If your motives to join this forum were pure & honest, you would stick around, for the obvious reason that there are a lot of really nice, sweet & caring people here, who are wholeheartedly prepared to contribute to your well being.

'Nice, sweet, loving, & carring', M1, should not be confused with 'stupid'.
Stupid people fall through the cracks of this forum, with the speed of light.
As do deceivers.

I personally experience The Avalon Forum like a warm bath.
As for those whose intensions are not pure & honest & think they can **** around with us, there's an icecold shower waiting.

I STAY!

L & R to all
Old 11-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #25
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Is there a Moderator who would care to comment on this for the benefit of the general public?
No, it's not relevant to the thread.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
Closed Thread