Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default 24 now found hanged,all between 15 and 27 years old.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...two-years.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7720705.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Bridgend.html
Please forgive this posting as i realise the world is filled with upset and tragedy but i do find this bizarre and raises questions.Are there any theorists to put forward some suggestions to what made them all do this?
Media pressures, testing a form of mind control??I know not.

Woman found hanged is 24th young suicide victim in Bridgend in two years
I am unsure whether any members outside the U.K. are aware of this but since 2007 a total of 24 youngsters between the ages of 15 and 27 have committed suicide in a small area called Bridgend in south wales.
Police state there are no connections-it does raise some rather paradoxical questions when all of the victims are in this narrow age band and from the same area of about 10 square miles.There has to be some reasoning behind this-it's quite disturbing.
Lisa Dalton, a 25-year-old mother-of-one, had been battling against anorexia since she was a teenager.

She was discovered in her two-bedroomed semi-detached home - just weeks after being released from hospital.

Friends said Lisa's little girl Gracie was being cared for by her grandmother while she was being treated for anorexia.

A neighbour said: "She was a loving mother and wherever she went she had little Gracie with her. She was lovely and would always say hello but she had ongoing problems because of her weight.

"In the last couple of months people had remarked how much better she looked as she put on a bit of weight. But since the summer she had been in and out of hospital for treatment. What has happened is awful - she was so young and had a beautiful little girl."

Police confirmed Lisa had been found hanged inside the property. Gracie was not there at the time.

Another 23 young people aged 15 to 27 have been found hanged in the borough of Bridgend since the start of 2007.

But South Wales police say there is no link between the deaths.

cont. on link above.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 11-12-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: 24 now found hanged,all between 15 and 27 years old.

Hi Antaletriangle,

There is no link for the reast of the article...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
Please forgive this posting as i realise the world is filled with upset and tragedy but i do find this bizarre and raises questions.Are there any theorists to put forward some suggestions to what made them all do this?

I am unsure whether any members outside the U.K. are aware of this but since 2007 a total of 24 youngsters between the ages of 15 and 27 have committed suicide in a small area called Bridgend in south wales.
Police state there are no connections-it does raise some rather paradoxical questions when all of the victims are in this narrow age band and from the same area of about 10 square miles.There has to be some reasoning behind this-it's quite disturbing.
Lisa Dalton, a 25-year-old mother-of-one, had been battling against anorexia since she was a teenager.

She was discovered in her two-bedroomed semi-detached home - just weeks after being released from hospital.

Friends said Lisa's little girl Gracie was being cared for by her grandmother while she was being treated for anorexia.

A neighbour said: "She was a loving mother and wherever she went she had little Gracie with her. She was lovely and would always say hello but she had ongoing problems because of her weight.

"In the last couple of months people had remarked how much better she looked as she put on a bit of weight. But since the summer she had been in and out of hospital for treatment. What has happened is awful - she was so young and had a beautiful little girl."

Police confirmed Lisa had been found hanged inside the property. Gracie was not there at the time.

Another 23 young people aged 15 to 27 have been found hanged in the borough of Bridgend since the start of 2007.

cont. on link above.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Apologies steve will sort it out matey.Posted the link now-crikey i have a bad cold-not sleeping etc.So my mind is rather stifled at the present please forgive!!lol.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there are discarnate spirits in the lower astral planes,
that, do talk people, into doing very strange things...
what are the leylines like, in that area?

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't really looked but come to think about it the area in question is on the route to the preselly mountains where the bluestones come from for stonehenge.And the brecon beacons that Lt col sc and james casbolt talk of as in underground bases where reptilians supposed to be is north of there by about 15 miles!!??
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...-8&sa=N&tab=wl
Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #6
Sushi
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: 24 now found hanged,all between 15 and 27 years old.

Serial killer using a suicide MO. Your police need to go back to school. They aren't paying attention.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Serial killer using a suicide MO. Your police need to go back to school. They aren't paying attention.
Sushi what's a suicide MO?thanks for your reply.Modus Operandi?
Old 11-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Suicide often comes in groups. It is unfortunately normal behavior for people to kill themselves if they had been thinking about it and someone in their environment commits suicide.

Consider it peer pressure. Consider it a virulent mental illness. It's uncommon that so many come from such a small area but I'd wager they're giving it a big deal of media exposure. And quite likely many of the victims know each other from their extended friends network.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:47 PM   #9
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

1. Seems mighty odd that people of that age group would top themselves on a whim.
2. Seems odd there would be some "protest" afoot within the age group and absolutely no one is talking.
3. Seems there would be some event, on or about the date they began, or an "anniversary" which would tip folk off, if it was a protest.

Which leaves serial killer.
You'd think the police would quit the silly silence if it is. After all, they are averaging one or two a month. I'd say making people a bit more watchful would be in order.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:06 AM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Bridg END Definitely mind control This is the energy of Scorpio The Traitor. The sign which we are in now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...two-years.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7720705.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Bridgend.html

cont. on link above.
Two guys in Hollywood who have worn the clown face of the fool and the hang man are dead. Their death is symbolic of those who can't balance their 12 faculties and face the dark night of the soul. The judas factor of hanging one self because of the internal and external pressures of life,other words for these 12 faculties are PEERS AND FRIENDS. THEY ARE,Illumination, Love, Wisdom, Truth, Justice, Peace, Equilibrium, Humility, Faith, Strength, Joy, Victory

/]

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-14-2008 at 04:16 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #11
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Which leaves serial killer.
Hmm, no offense, but the difference between a suicide and murder is usually quite visible to a police officer. You think someone allows himself to get hung without at least gathering a few bruises first?

I said it before and I say it again. These things happen. Suicide is a disease that spreads. And it behaves in this way among young people. I've seen it a few times before and unfortunately I expect to see it again.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #12
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Seven of these cases had a possible 'motive' - break-up with a partner, criminal conviction - and in the case of the most recent woman, a long battle with anorexia.

I am no expert on ley lines, crystals and the like, but if these were at fault, I would imagine the potentially negative qualities would have been affecting people for far, far longer than a year - but, as I said, I am not expert.

I would agree with Ali on this. The people involved are all young, many have had tributes paid to them on places like Facebook and the deaths have resulted in a kind of fame.

It is sad - but some young people today seem to find 'fame' extremely important.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Where these kids all linked also by an internet site, sorry if i have the wrong suicides but i'm pretty sure these are the ones.
Don't believe in coincidence there is always an agenda behind these things.
have to agree with antaletriangle about the underground bases etc;

:mfr_ omg:
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:00 PM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

As I recall, some , if not all ,of the earlier suicidees had been suffering from depression. (duh) There is a disproportionate amount of reported depression in the area. There was a one time only front page tabloid article about all suicidees living in very close proximity to a powerful cell phone tower (- s?). ( I 've forgotton which paper, possibly Daily Mail) It was stated as FACT that they had found the connection. Then not another media mention of this.

Yep, mind control.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #15
honeybee
Avalon Senior Member

Antaletriangle

Take a look at this video presentation by Brian Gerrish on Common Purpose. At around 26:30 mins, he talks about the high concentration of Common Purpose cells in Bridgend and correlates this with the number of suicides there, drawing attention to the fact that children in English classes had been asked to write suicide notes. At the time of making the video, the number of suicides stood at 22. It's worth watching from the start to put his comments into some kind of context.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...Brian_Gerrish/
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Don't believe in coincidence
... only plans others make, and don't tell you about.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
Antaletriangle

Take a look at this video presentation by Brian Gerrish on Common Purpose. At around 26:30 mins, he talks about the high concentration of Common Purpose cells in Bridgend and correlates this with the number of suicides there, drawing attention to the fact that children in English classes had been asked to write suicide notes. At the time of making the video, the number of suicides stood at 22. It's worth watching from the start to put his comments into some kind of context.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...Brian_Gerrish/
Thanks for that link-i remember seeing about a 20 min version of this a while back a couple of months or so-it needs to be watched why don't you post it up in vids articles as a link for everyone to have a look at?