Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 05:05 AM   #26
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rael - Messages from the Designers

majorlee, I'm not here to pop your bubble or anything and this has nothing to do with you but please watch this.

http://hashemsfilms.com/component/op...mid,40/id,198/

There are a lot more. This guy is now being sued by rael for exposing him for what he really is. Please do have a look at this. All of you.

Be good majorlee and be patient and skeptic on every step in the search for truth. Just some friendly advice I hope you won't take wrong.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #27
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
majorlee, I'm not here to pop your bubble or anything and this has nothing to do with you but please watch this.

There are a lot more. This guy is now being sued by rael for exposing him for what he really is. Please do have a look at this. All of you.

Be good majorlee and be patient and skeptic on every step in the search for truth. Just some friendly advice I hope you won't take wrong.

yeah i knew this happened a little before i joined (i think) and heard about through other friends too

these guys clearly broke the contract the had with Rael by doing what they did, so i guess thats why they are being sued!

it does not pop my bubble but its great you bring it to attention here, the wording at the start of the film is pretty nasty and does not reflect what i have witnessed and i have been to a few seminars and lots of meetings, some of which Rael was present. The Angels are there because they want too, not because they are ordered to be sex slaves, if they want to share intimacy with someone then thats their choice not Raels, or anyone else.

One of the reasons of the angel order forming was to give females a equal role in the movement since there was a lot of men who were guides. Also the feminity of the angels is refined to show others how they can act with love, gracefulness and compassion.

Sometimes western people can find the whole idea of respect of individuals quite challenging but on the contrary in Japan and eastern areas respect is a very common place in everyday life (bowing, not turning your back etc). And this brings refinement and can be hard for lesser refined persons to handle.

Quote:
There are a lot more. This guy is now being sued by Rael for exposing him for what he really is
my personal meetings with him were interesting and enjoyable, we even had dinner once with about 10 of us and we laughed and joked about many things, he is a very public man, he enjoys people around him, especially if they hold a great deal of love for him, who would not enjoy that? But you could say he is very 'in demand' by members of the movement who want to idolize him, but he is always saying that he is not important, it the messages that are. Myself i just make a nice eye contact and say hello, but he always aknowledges everyone with eye contact and a smile

maybe the best way to find out about someone is to meet them and talk face to face and not to 'too' influenced by other peoples thoughts and ideas?

Quote:
Be good majorlee and be patient and skeptic on every step in the search for truth.
the truth (hopefully) will happen one day soon as said about in the messages, but if it does not then i guess i will eat my words? like you said and Rael says keep asking questions, never believe anything, do your own research and look within yourselfs to find the right answers

love to you all xxx
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #28
Chaos

Well... this movement is a negative one in my opinion.

The guy preaches that we are NOT eternal beings and that when we die, we die forever. We cease to exist. The only way to conquer death would be to clone ourselves and transfer our consciousness from body to body endlessly. He preaches this and he and his ets are the only group that preaches true death. That is negative and that is a LIE.

He also preaches that he is the real life physical brother of jesus of the bible and that he is half elohim... I don't believe that.

Everywhere else and every teaching, what I get is that we are eternal beings and that there is no such thing as death. There is no time so if you exist now, you exist forever and you can never cease to exist.

Stay away from this Rael group. They have too much negativity with them too. A lot of people have infiltrated their movement and have come out with all sorts of stories on how messed up they are. The only thing I get from their movement is a bunch of red flags. Too many red flags. I'd stay away if I were you guys.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #29
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post

these guys clearly broke the contract the had with Rael by doing what they did, so i guess thats why they are being sued!
Oh what contract is that? These guys are not commercially oriented you know. They are just exposing what happens in-doors.

Quote:
it does not pop my bubble but its great you bring it to attention here, the wording at the start of the film is pretty nasty and does not reflect what i have witnessed and i have been to a few seminars and lots of meetings, some of which Rael was present. The Angels are there because they want too, not because they are ordered to be sex slaves, if they want to share intimacy with someone then thats their choice not Raels, or anyone else.
Perhaps they didn't share with you how they were indoctrinated to do the things they are doing over there. That is quite the possibility now isn't especially if there are people gathering for some new age guru that knows that everyone is born and dies alone. I'm not shoving religious dogma here but that's fact and people don't need these gathering places which I call cults and secretive societies.

Quote:
One of the reasons of the angel order forming was to give females a equal role in the movement since there was a lot of men who were guides. Also the feminity of the angels is refined to show others how they can act with love, gracefulness and compassion.

Sometimes western people can find the whole idea of respect of individuals quite challenging but on the contrary in Japan and eastern areas respect is a very common place in everyday life (bowing, not turning your back etc). And this brings refinement and can be hard for lesser refined persons to handle.
As far as I have observed (which is probably lesser then you) I see just unquestioned submission which in my humble opinion reeks of mind control. I know what the eastern idea of respect since I am Turkish and have an understanding of Sufism. I'm not sure of the Japanese aspect since I don't know their religious/political structure but the Chinese ideal is quite sick and submissive rather then respectful which I observed with these poor people that rather then feeding a hungry person spend their time and money on these unproductive people.

Quote:
But you could say he is very 'in demand' by members of the movement who want to idolize him, but he is always saying that he is not important, it the messages that are. Myself i just make a nice eye contact and say hello, but he always aknowledges everyone with eye contact and a smile

maybe the best way to find out about someone is to meet them and talk face to face and not to 'too' influenced by other peoples thoughts and ideas?
Well that's nice of course but these same principles apply to my mom and she doesn't gather people around her By the way why do you people need a 'movement'? If this is about the individual developing itself why do you need a 'movement'? Do you really need any of those people to read a book?

Quote:
the truth (hopefully) will happen one day soon as said about in the messages, but if it does not then i guess i will eat my words? like you said and Rael says keep asking questions, never believe anything, do your own research and look within yourselfs to find the right answers

love to you all xxx
Well of course we will see but I'm not gonna wait a second for something to happen. I'm sure that Rael says that but it is important that it does not fall on deaf ears.

By the way, how are the human cloning facilities working over at the 'labs' I am sorry to sound cynical but is too radical for me to pass. Did these guys made a Rael double yet?

Peace

addition: I totally agree with you Chaos.

Last edited by elirien; 09-11-2008 at 05:54 PM. Reason: addition
Old 09-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #30
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

heh no cloning as yet, think we are a few years away from the process of 'downloading' into a new body - but people are working on it! by the way there will never be a Rael double!!! not on this planet anyway!

I love Sufism its got some amazing qualities like all religions - just gotta find the best in everything.

u ask why we need a movement, its to spread the message of the Elohim, and if successful to help humanity adjust to the major changes that will arrise

if its all true and the Elohim come (if!) everyone will want to know about them and what they did. This will leave a vast 'spiritual gap' about the origins of God and it will be essential that humans from all faiths will ask questions, the members of the IRM will be there for humanity to explain and usher in the golden age changes.

ohh regards to the contract they broke....because they asked to film a seminar i think i'm right in saying they had to sign an official document first. a number of things were broken so they got sued. when u say things that are not true publicly then this is what happens, sad but he has the right to defend himself like each of us.

were not waiting for something to happen, the movement is trying to raise consiousness and meditating for a peaceful transition into the next age.

take care elirien
Old 09-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #31
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
heh no cloning as yet, think we are a few years away from the process of 'downloading' into a new body - but people are working on it! by the way there will never be a Rael double!!! not on this planet anyway!
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...hub=TopStories

Oh this says otherwise dude and why do these guys think that we have to choose a human body? They are materialists aren't they?

Why couldn't there be a Rael double? Would the original get jealous

Just joking.

Quote:
u ask why we need a movement, its to spread the message of the Elohim, and if successful to help humanity adjust to the major changes that will arrise

if its all true and the Elohim come (if!) everyone will want to know about them and what they did. This will leave a vast 'spiritual gap' about the origins of God and it will be essential that humans from all faiths will ask questions, the members of the IRM will be there for humanity to explain and usher in the golden age changes.
I think that is a pretty weak excuse. Don't you as an individual think that if those Elohim come over here they wouldn't need an emissary? Why the heck would anyone need one (I'm gonna rant about representative democracy in a second. stop me )?

Quote:
ohh regards to the contract they broke....because they asked to film a seminar i think i'm right in saying they had to sign an official document first. a number of things were broken so they got sued. when u say things that are not true publicly then this is what happens, sad but he has the right to defend himself like each of us.
Do you know by any chance at which court house this law sued is being filed on? I'd like to have a look at the case.

Quote:
were not waiting for something to happen, the movement is trying to raise consiousness and meditating for a peaceful transition into the next age.

take care elirien
That's nice thought. Although I don't believe that you guys need any bodies leadership on meditating neither an emissary for any transition.

you take care too major and be good.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #32
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post

Thanks for posting the link. I was going to do the same thing because I remembered seeing this and then realized you already had the link up.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:47 PM   #33
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

Raelian, is it a religion? If so, then it confirms it as a scam, like all other religions. The only following I would have, if I had to chose, is for Bhuddism, but in reality we are our own temple, which itself is part of the whole.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:21 AM   #34
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxygirl View Post
Thanks for posting the link. I was going to do the same thing because I remembered seeing this and then realized you already had the link up.
No problem. It's better to see it then to read about it in some cases.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:14 AM   #35
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rael - or deRael, that is the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
please PLEASE

to Another forum... not here

Thank you,

Henry

i dont understand why?

is there something to hide here? confused?
Old 09-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #36
Aurora
Avalon Senior Member

Hi.

I believe that alien presence among us is real. Indeed, I have witnessed something that could be a flying soucer (human made or alien made, who knows).

After paying a short visit to the raelian web site, I have come to the conclusion that if this man is a real contactee, then he was given either misleading teachings or some beliefs of these aliens.

If Rael was told lies, ---and it appears to be the case, then this is something that must be kept in mind, because it could point to some kind of attempt of this group of aliens to shape us humans for some kind of purpose.

If Rael was told the truth, then it would mean that those aliens are not advanced in the spiritual meaning of the word.
. . . . . . We all have a great path in front of us to be walked. But we have a some spiritual wisdom scattered among the main religions that for me appears to be much higher than the teachings of Rael.

My conclussion is that the raelian message is very important because it points to one of the following possibilities (I am assuming that his message was given to him by extraterrestrials):
  1. It indicates that some alien may be attempting to trick us for their own benefit.
  2. The spiritual elevation of some aliens may be lower than ours.

I give thanks to majorlee for sharing information about Rael and I warn that this person may be either spreading lies (that he truly believe) or spreading beliefs of an alien group that is spiritually less advanced than us here in the Earth.

This will be my last post about this issue.

Love, peace and wisdom for all.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:22 AM   #37
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

Actually there are only about 2000 active raelians.....I was told by a dear friend of mine.

Quote:
but as Rael himself says

its not him who is important but the content of the messages he was given

he is just a spokesperson for the Elohim and a person just like you and me, and he is very funny, loving and great to be around - 70,000 odd people think so too!

should we not judge a book by it cover?

infinte respect to all your views xxx

rich
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #38
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
Bill,

You were one of the builders of this place so I don't see why you shouldn't moderate it according to its intention. You've invited us into your house so to speak, and of course you've got the right to keep it clean however you see fit.
word..
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:29 PM   #39
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
Actually there are only about 2000 active raelians.....I was told by a dear friend of mine.

hehe nope that info is wrong, sorry!
Old 09-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #40
malakai
Avalon Senior Member

What to bet ?

Quote:
hehe nope that info is wrong, sorry!
malakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #41
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

i'm not here to discuss how many active members are in the movement but your information is wrong. I know this because i am a member of the structure and have access to many facts your friend does not.

please take time to read the books... free pdf's - the message is important, not money!

http://rael.org/download.php?view.1
Old 09-22-2008, 01:44 AM   #42
arcora
Banned

This Rael guy has quite the operation.

People give him money - he gives them hope.

Then they begin to worship him - then he gets in their pants.

Nice gig if you can get it (assuming you have no soul).
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #43
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
This Rael guy has quite the operation.

People give him money - he gives them hope.

Then they begin to worship him - then he gets in their pants.

Nice gig if you can get it (assuming you have no soul).
Well you know that was the **** over here in Turkey in the 80's and 90's. Form an order or sect of some kind and get down with it. I told people for years that that business has some decent money in it Just joking.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:41 PM   #44
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

http://hashemsfilms.com/component/op...ret/Itemid,40/

Well I might add this as well...