Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 01:12 AM   #1
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Rael - Messages from the Designers

Ok

So i hope this forum will be open and understanding about all the ideas put forth and only can wish the same for this post

note...i also dont want to be seen as a spokesperson or 'recruiter' for what i am about to post here

BUT i would like to share with you what i have found in the last few years that has opened the door to my and your future

Where do we come from?

What is the purpose of life?

How can we live peacefully and happily?

This is from the main website of the Raelian movement

http://www.rael.org

i would like to invite everyone to download the free ebook here...

http://www.rael.org/download.php?list.2

I cannot do the messages any justice by trying to explain them here, but i hope lots of you have an open mind and understanding of such things and can take the time to read the ebook.

i have been intrigued with what Bill and Kerry are doing and it seems to me they are on a similar path to my goal too, the teachings of Rael are a fantastic way to prepare for the coming events in Human future history where we can expect to usher in a Golden Age of wonderful peace, science, understanding and compassion for all our brothers and sisters not just the one on this planet

all of you are so special and want you to excel, ask questions and interigate life on all levels on the consiousness

"Viva life, viva love, viva life, it's forever."
RAEL

love to you all xxx

rich
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:19 AM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Rael - Messages from the Designers

I was introduced to this movement through a friend who had been totally closed to the ideas i presented.....she went away and did her own research and came across these sites. My friend was totally engaged with what this message had to say for her...

i was happy she was on a path of discovery..and it continues!

I looked into it..very interesting.... all new info is welcomed here..its all education..every thread and every post!
wishing you all the best
peace namaste
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:27 AM   #3
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

thank you Namaste - i dont want to comeover all preachy and stuff

but i feel it is important to let the more awakened populous here know about these things

looking forward to our wonderful future in the universe xxx
Old 09-09-2008, 02:32 AM   #4
Liv
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, majorlee!
I did not know about this site. A quick look tells me that it is very much in accordance with my own thoughts on the origin of humanity. I manage an e-mail list in Norwegian, also distributed to a few Danes as our languages are so close that we easily understand each other. I was happy to find that one may choose the information in both Norwegian and Danish. For those not fluent in English so much information is unavailable.
Light, Love, Beauty and Joy,
Liv
Liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:50 AM   #5
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv View Post
Thank you, majorlee!
I did not know about this site. A quick look tells me that it is very much in accordance with my own thoughts on the origin of humanity. I manage an e-mail list in Norwegian, also distributed to a few Danes as our languages are so close that we easily understand each other. I was happy to find that one may choose the information in both Norwegian and Danish. For those not fluent in English so much information is unavailable.
Light, Love, Beauty and Joy,
Liv
A Friend is working on the Danish version of the messages/books, but it takes a while and they are also translated from English which has been translated from French originally

its makes me very happy you find it interesting its very important that it gets published in as many languages as possible to give everyone the chance to read them and understand our situation in this part of the universe

thank you for your time Liv

eternal love to you

rich xx
Old 09-09-2008, 04:21 AM   #6
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I don't get good vibes from Rael or his organisation. I feel there may be good intending people in that movement who are being misled. The fact alone that Rael calls himself the foretold Maitreya of Buddhist eschatology is enough for warning bells to sound.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #7
atama
Avalon Senior Member

Yeh Rael freaks me out too. it was the photo of him in bizarre spacesuit looking atire standing infront of a UFO prop that did it.
I definately wouldn't drink the coolade at thier open day.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:24 PM   #8
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

but as Rael himself says

its not him who is important but the content of the messages he was given

he is just a spokesperson for the Elohim and a person just like you and me, and he is very funny, loving and great to be around - 70,000 odd people think so too!

should we not judge a book by it cover?

infinte respect to all your views xxx

rich
Old 09-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Raelians here? uhhg
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Hello,i'm unaware of Rael/ians;the way i know emanates from my heart alone and shared with everyone who is awakening like people on this site.It's a personal yet shared journey we're on-everyone knows the truths in everything; dig deep and they will surface.I don't need people with mantras and belief systems to know what path to tread,which is truth and love-dead simple!I don't appear to sound derogatory at all by the way-if it works for people and they find what they're looking for-that's great stuff as long as it doesn't mislead people from their true selves;i presently find an abundance of misguidance stalking the world.Dispel money/eshcelons of society and work together as equals in harmony-easy to say,difficult to enable i know but hopefully it's not far away.-Due to this black cabal, we have to endure some rough times to eventually enjoy harmony and peace.Be strong and love!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #11
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Raelians here? uhhg
yeah were everywhere, look behind you!!!!

but most importantly, look inside yourself!!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #12
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Messengers, prophets, etc..
Hello all, I didn't want to go down this road, but out of love and concern for all my family here on this rock of education for the soul, I feel this may be proper. I understand that there are things about our reality, universe, planet, and own beings that we don't understand or know yet. I never discount anything and want to believe in magic so to speak.

There are some constants though. WE know things are real. If you get hit by a train you "will" die. Well usually, I have a friend who was hit by a train and lived to tell about it.. But reality is real on a level of matter. Our brains receive signals and process them into images, smells, feelings etc..

Another constant is history. History are events which have occurred and hte future is only probablilities. I love the fact that we get to create our future, it gives us hope that tyranny can possibly be defeated. Back on track.. Since history is one of the constants we have to set our compasses by, we can't ignore or re-write past events and their meaning. There seems to be a large movement to do just that. I know most here of the New Age Religion and belief system.. I don't blame you, the rewards of such beliefs are intoxicating. Myself, I am Christian by heart not by religion. True Christians understand the importance of not buying into religion. New Agers think they aren't religious, but you they have bought into the great deception and are following and practicing a "Hidden Religion". It is designed to dupe you into worshiping the one source of darkness that was originally sent here before anything existed here. That source has wanted to do nothing but control and manipulate every source of energy on this planet since the beginning.

It is Satan's main objective to prove God wrong. That is a HUGE task by any stretch of hte imagination. That is a "constant" history item that can't be forgotten or over looked and it seems to slip right through the cracks these days. I came across this great document that spells out the NWO's plans. Within in the document are several links to information written a long time ago by two women. IF you want the blue print for forming the New Age Religion, an dthe blue print by which the NWO is going to use to enslave every soul on this planet then please check this out.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...opol_nwo15.htm

I do think it is possible to raise our vibrations and head in a raised consciousness direction, but I also think we need to couple in with it "CAUTION" Use the tools you do, but do it in away where you are praying or asking for outcomes.. Do not get too caught up in channeling and communicating with "agents" There is no way you will ever truly know what you are communicating with. The Evil one can appear as an angel of light and will.. IF he is trying to prove God wrong, imagine the deception he would have to pull down here... I mean really, really think about it.

The Universal Law seems to be that one energy can't willfully impose on another's free will... By willful manifesting, you are forcing realities and changes onto other energies. It is not a natural order of creation. When manifesting or trying to create outcomes or realities, you really should be asking for those outcomes and not trying to force them. If the Organizers of our reality see that those changes are beneficial, then they will be granted.

One of my favorite lines is from the movie "Phenomena" When John's character says "I don't tell it what to do, I ask it.. It's like having a respectful relationship with it." Or at least it was someting like that when asked how he made things move with his mind.

Anyways - If you start following the links within the document that I posted the link to, you will see that there are certain "mystics", Yogis, whatever you want to call them that are supposed to show up and have been meditating for most of our lifetimes etc.. These are supposed to be wise, knowlegeable spiritual guides etc... The New Agers will buy right into the deception without looking twice. The Christians will doubt and even refuse to accept these people as anything other than fakes and part of the deception. AT least those of us with a strong faith. The Bible was here a lot longer than them. (One of those history constants I was talking about).

The scary thing is all of this has been planned and written. It is now playing out like a movie script. I may become hated, laughed at, not taken serious anymore or whatever as I know being a Christian in groups like these is rare..
For those of you who want to scoff at me, please do some investigation into these matters. I risk becoming an outsider only becasue I love each and every one of you. I want all of us to make it out alive. No matter what our religious or spiritual differences are, in any situation, I have your back and will put my life ahead of any other's in order to save another precious human life.

In times of uncertainty, I will pray without ceasing... I will rely on God almighty himself to correct anything he sees that needs correcting. Remember, things may be so bad here on Earth, maybe God has given up and think we need to go... It has happened before.. I don't think there is any one or anything in any reality that is more powerful thant the one true creator.. It might just end up that no matter how positive we are or how hard we try to change things, God may disagree with our wishes and nothing can be done to stop his desired outcome.

Just some more food for thought my brothers and sisters, My OHANA!,
Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #13
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Amen! This certainly is not meant as a slam but this gentleman presents himself as though he is playing the part of being from another world. Henry Deacon doesn't walk around in clothes or hair styles that looks like he just stepped out of a Star Trek set and God knows he's had the experiences to warrant it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphael View Post
I don't get good vibes from Rael or his organisation. I feel there may be good intending people in that movement who are being misled. The fact alone that Rael calls himself the foretold Maitreya of Buddhist eschatology is enough for warning bells to sound.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #14
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I agree Henry.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #15
Jasper
Avalon Senior Member

I've read the Rael stuff, and it didn't work for me. Then I found something from supposedly his ex-wife. Read it, then re-assess the situation.

The ex-wife of the 'alien messenger' who claims to have cloned human babies reveals how he abused and brainwashed his own family

http://www.rickross.com/reference/ra...aelians68.html
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't been to the raelian site before, so checked it out. Here's a few things I've noted from the so-called maitreya teachings (extracts):

"a wonderful future thanks to technology"
My view is that the more you depend on technology the less you rely on spirituality. Tools; and once in a blue moon you might even find tech that actually works. Technology doesn't exist beyond 3rd density. Can make you lazy, as with a calculator instead of using the little greys. Anyways, a glorification of technology seems to be a common among alien groups, and new age groups with alien backings, which they more often than not seem to have.

"[love] give everything - a brain not emitting love is a maldjusted brain".
Polarity ridden non-sense. As with the turn-the-other-cheeck-routine, who REALLY benefits from this? The opressor, who gladly will.. TAKE everything. Sugar coated baloney which translates to "be a victim and *karplonk* everything will be just fine." Various alien groups seem to pick uncritical/whatever-you-say individuals to get their.. stuff out.

"a brain that sows violence and hate.."
is an immature spirit, lacking control over the body/a spirit which is ruled by the body. A spirit with some maturity would have picked that one up, yet the so-called maitreya does not.

"..stop following the rest of the sheep."
Don't like the order. Grain of making-sense amongst rubbish. A tactic to sell crap - put enough truth in something to make the unaware happy to get the first hit for free. "Get into the habit of asking why", would be a nice one, except for get into.. Mr. Commander ordering you to do 20 pushups, and if you don't add "Yes, Sir!" when done, he will slap you silly with guilt. Why? Because he (thinks he) knows what's best for you. Light 'n lovers use fluffy words, but polarity is polarity, wheter light or dark, it's all about control.

"We were born out of the dust of our planet".
Can't speak for him, though he appoints himself as the speaker for all having the human experience. I am a spirit, connected to my Higher Self, the real me. No dust, but some body and a whole lot of soul.

"The ground on which I stand on can feel nothing because it is not conscious. It's just a bit of dust with no purpose to its existence except to allow me to walk upon it".
Wow, the dust must be thrilled to have such an exalted reason for existing, maitreya's tiny disciples, waiting for his feet to grace them with the smell of old socks. Seriously, I think Earth spirit has something going for the dust experience, don't know what it is though.

On page 15 of 273 and got bored with it. At the end of the day for me, another alien group, meddling with a path which they just don't understand. They evolve as a group or planet(s), thus the various calls for a one world government or the fluffy Oneness - conformity. Different story here, but that they just won't respect at all. - In short, not for me. :-)

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-09-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:24 PM   #17
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

i tried to say it before but its the messages that are important, not the messenger

ok so he has a bit of a whacky lifestyle, just like anyone who is a loved and adored by many people (like celebs) and you can always find people who will resent these things

Rael has a very important message given to him and thats whats i wanted to bring up here, not a thread to persicute Rael and his so called followers

some of the things said by Henry and the other people interviewed on PC, alot of people could say is total nonsense too, but i felt most people here have a open mind to all possibilities.

i dont want to be the 'defender' here, all i ask is to read the messages and get an idea of what the Elohim are telling us but to get you started i will put some bullet points down...

1. They created life and most importantly Human life on earth after terraforming it a long time ago

2. They want us to accept them and invite them to come back one day to share and celebrate their love for there creations

3. They asked Rael to build an Embassy with neutral airspace so they can land and have the official 1st contact with us

i do believe in the Elohim and feel their love second of the day, and i know alot of people want anwsers to a lot of questions. Hopefully the messages can be an important role in your life too

but whatever you choose remember to love yourself, since u are an amazing creation of stardust come together in a beautiful way that brings forth conciousness, understanding and love.

i wish you all the best and look forward to our future in this wonderful universe

xxx

Last edited by majorlee; 09-09-2008 at 07:33 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:30 PM   #18
elirien
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yeah

Well just have a look here:

http://www.rickross.com/groups/raelians.html

http://www.raelpress.org/comment.php?comment.news.90

One World Government has a nice ring now doesn't it

Oh there are also the rael insider videos of hashemsfilms which I would gladly post but am too lazy right now.

Also the combination of the "Star of David" and the mongrelized swastika is quite a nice combination too now isn't it.

Have fun in that cult dude. You'll get over it eventually. There is still scientology to go to you know?

edit: Oh i almost forgot, why the hell do you trust him one bit? Did you ever meet those beings called Elohim?

And on matreia I would like all of you guys to have a look at William Cooper's perspective on the matter:

http://oneheartbooks.com/resources/a...ry_babylon.htm

Last edited by elirien; 09-09-2008 at 08:35 PM.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #19
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello. Some comments.

1. They created life and most importantly Human life on earth after terraforming it a long time ago.

My view: the orion empire discovered Earth while on a traderoute. The Ancient Earthers, living seemingly perfect lives, were forced into chambers for genderization - male and female, whereas before, a blend of both existed. The males didn't like the bumps on the females chests, so the scientists coded a strong attraction for the bumps into the DNA of the males. The females didn't like the snakes between the legs of the males. After genderization, several different alien groups tampered with the DNA. The raelian tampering resulted in at least some type(s) of the asian bodies. Wasn't surprised when I saw the asian looking person by the rael radio stuff on the raelian site.

"Creating human life". Different alien groups tampered with BODIES, which will not animate without the spirit/Higher Self. Sony made the PS3, but not the electricity that makes it come to life.

Credo Mutwa talks a little bit about the genderization in one of his talks with David Icke.

2. They want us to accept them and invite them to come back one day to share and celebrate their love for there creations.

I see they want to be percieved as masters, but they are no master of me, and they certainly didn't create me. Doesn't sound like my kind of beings.

3. They asked Rael to build an Embassy with neutral airspace so they can land and have the official 1st contact with us.

"Earther, I am your father!" - maybe they've seen Star Wars.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-09-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #20
Alysse
Avalon Senior Member

Location: SoCal - Magic Mountain/Mystery Mesa -1,500 above sea level

Off Topic: Just had to comment on your avatar (love it) as it's kind of our (my daughter and I) family flower - though ours is steel - like in Steel Magnolia. We are a couple of those strong of spirit women born in the South, yet gentle. Sorry, just realized your avatar is a lotus, not a magnolia but it sure fooled me. Looks just like a magnolia./
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Deacon View Post
Thank you. Your vibe detector is functioning properly.

Last edited by Alysse; 09-10-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Alysse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #21
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Rael -

Hi, All:

Allow me to step in here if I may. This is not 'Whistleblower testimony'. This debate does not really belong on the Avalon Forum as far as I can see, and this kind of discussion was not really the purpose of it.

The Forum is intended for networking, resource information, interpretation of current events, and the establishment of communities. Camelot issues can be discussed as well, but the Rael movement is not featured on the Camelot site and has never been mentioned by any Camelot witness.

This is not a general UFO discussion site... there are plenty of those out there already. So I'd suggest taking the topic to another forum and debating it there.

No insult is intended to anyone's belief system... it hasn't been my purpose to offend anyone, and I'd not want to do that. I hope you can understand the points made above.

We're feeling our way and learning as we go here, and there are other threads that are a little off-topic also. We've not read them all yet - it's a challenging task!

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:56 AM   #22
FoxForceFive
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Rael - Messages from the Designers

Still though Bill, it was interesting to get Henry's take on it, and would be great to read what other Camelot whistleblowers think of the Raelian movement. It's all part of the puzzle and putting all the pieces together. We are all here to assemble the big picture, and Rael, like it or not, is part of that, as is Camelot. If the Camelot participants unaminously agree that Rael is bunk, then the wider community needs to read it!
FoxForceFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:31 AM   #23
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,

You were one of the builders of this place so I don't see why you shouldn't moderate it according to its intention. You've invited us into your house so to speak, and of course you've got the right to keep it clean however you see fit.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #24
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I agree it's your right to moderate this board how you feel you should but I think this issue is very relevant, especially if there is any level of "higher control" over the Raelian movement, which is quite possible.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #25
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

im glad to hear people feel that it is nessercary to raise the issue of what Rael and the messages of the Elohim has to do with the big picture.

I have read from Indigo Children mentioning them too and lots of references from other groups not asoiciated with the IRM....

http://www.salemctr.com/newage/center31.html

like yourselfs i'm on a journey of discovery and adventure and i love to hear everyones point of view, even the skeptics and negetive ones, because thats the beauty of free thinking.

George Green talks about the ground crew in the same way Rael does for the Raelian movement and its difficult to seperate these two ideas on there merits. One has been interviewed, one has not - does this mean we cannot discuss the similarities between them. Unforntunatly do to media**** the IRM gets a bit of a bad press, but its great when people can destroy there conditioning and talk openly without a media influenced opinion

i hope i did not cause offence by posting about the Elohims messages and was not my intention to drum up support but to find other peoples opinions and ideas on a wonderful and inspiring message that i have found personally.

thank you bill and kerry for this and so many things - i hope u find the time to reply to my PM

love in infinity

rich xx