Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Master hypnotherapist who attracks unsolicited communications with Alien Beings

A MUST SEE VIDEO!

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/dcannon.htm

Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypno therapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge".

Working through several different subjects, Dolores was able to establish communication with the living Michel De Notredame, better known as the prophet, Nostradamus. His revelations and their impact on our own time are both fascinating and at times frightening.

In our interview with this Master Hypnotist, Dolores tells us how she attracts unsolicited communications with alien beings through private sessions with some of her clients. The messages are urgent and consistent - no matter who the client is. And the message is that humanity needs to begin putting the earth first, before it's too late.
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Default Re: A Master hypnotherapist who attracks unsolicited communications with Alien Beings

im watching this is amazing

what is her web site??

opps never mind this is it =P
http://ozarkmt.com/cannon.htm

Last edited by MAP; 10-19-2008 at 06:49 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
IronWoman

Default Re: A Master hypnotherapist who attracks unsolicited communications with Alien Beings

great post Adara

Thanks
Old 10-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen it. just wonderful. thank you very much. I have noticed that more and more pieces of information coming from different sources have a lot in common. It cannot be a coincidence. varios people speak about the same things.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
NerzhDishual
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the video link.

Best
NerzhDishual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:31 PM   #6
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this its very positive.

I found her and the video to be very credible.

I HAVE PASTED THE LINK INTO Scottish ground crew for my friends.
While this kind of experiece that the video relates to is rare it is not with out precedent.
The book "Many Lives Many Masters" has unusual experiences coming through clients roo.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:24 AM   #7
Uncle Fester
Avalon Senior Member

Great post.

Man, I just watched a series of video's with the elders of the Hopi Indians, and they are saying the exact same thing.

This place could have been so awesome, maybe we can bring about the change we need.
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #8
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you SOO much Adara.
I added her website to my favorites.
It really feels good to know you are in the flow. Especially when you see it in others.
Love to all!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:44 AM   #9
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing. Thank you for sharing this.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:50 AM   #10
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

I would propose the difference between the generic "alien visitations or communications" and distinct spiritual visitations.

Not all spiritual visitations or contact
are concerned with Mother Earth,
and often another message or directive is the Intent.

Quote:
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."
http://www.futurehi.net/docs/ECCO.html
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:51 AM   #11
Bonnie
Avalon Senior Member

Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:58 AM   #12
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for this, and hey Uncle Fester, can you tell us where we can catch the series of videos with the Elders of the Hopi??? Im sure alot of us here would love to see those!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:58 AM   #13
mudhog92
Avalon Senior Member

She has written COnvoluter Universe I, II, III. ALl three are excellent to read. The information she receives began simple and grew to more abstract complex ideas. You can pick up any of them, but if you have the interest, start with 'I' and work up through the others. They are great. I read them and gave them away to enlighten others....
mudhog92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:18 PM   #14
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

another link
http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/46/
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

How many of you have heard of “EarthSister”?
She has a website http://www.theprojectatearth.com/, her real name is Nancy Malacaria, she lives in Norwood, Massachusettes. She claims to have direct contact with aliens and meets with them in spirit on their crafts or in her home all the time.
One main thing she claims is that the aliens are here to help us, that they are all benevolent. She claims she works with “The Project at Earth”, a council of 218 visiting alien races. She says there were a couple of alien races in the previous century which did do abductions, but that they are not allowed here now. Nancy runs a voice chat line through Pal Talk. I’ve visited there many times to ask her questions. Although she is a nice woman, she also doesn’t permit any of her teachings to be challenged or debated in her ‘classroom’. When I’ve asked her about Project Camelot interviews or other interesting alien-connected subjects, she has limited knowledge, that is her weakness. She says she has learned everything about the aliens directly from the aliens.

I was wondering if others had visited her chat room.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #16
BLC
Avalon Senior Member

Another great interview from Conscious Media Network!
BLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:17 AM   #17
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview, thanks.

I saw the interviews with the 'Elders' also...great info...wish more would listen to them

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote