Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default This is how the human race is viewed

This is how you are viewed http://thecrowhouse.com/vid/ftnwo.wmv please pass on far and wide and ask them to do the same, knowledge is power.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #2
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: This is how the human race is viewed

Thanks for giving us the link to this video, it is very informative. As sad as it is, this is the world that we are living in and things need to change.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

interesting how you say You and not WE.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Saying you individualises it and as such people have to take individual responsibilty to look at the information and decide for themselves. Saying we globalises it and individuals can dismiss the information as something that does not affect them on a personal level. The truth is it affects all of us on a personal and individual level and if we choose to turn our heads away then you really are contributing to the global agenda by your inaction and therefore no one should complain.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
izz
Banned

i watched it untill they started murdering animals in the slaughter house ..

i dont need to see that cruelty ..

its obvious that man does not value life .. they are deeply imbedded in '' me me me ' and survival of the fittest .. so of course they are easy to manipulate ...

when man wakes up and i dont mean to conspiracy theories but to the true nature of consciousness and that all life is sacred ...

then this cycle will discontinue ..

and i am not replying to anyone that says what about the vegetables ...

keep that stoopid comment to yourself ..

its not a joke we are a cruel and barb aric people in our dealings with others and other life forms ...

and until we change .. then nothing will change
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Izz, indeed, once we understand the nature of life and consciousness and how we are all linked together by one life force we will forever kill each other and ourselves and other life forms and invariably ourselves. We need to understand there is one consciousness that permeates everyone and everything, there is no you and me, there just is.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:43 PM   #7
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
Izz, indeed, once we understand the nature of life and consciousness and how we are all linked together by one life force we will forever kill each other and ourselves and other life forms .

it hurts that our world is like this and that more are not awake to love and kindness .. and empowered by this ..

taht is the one thing in this world that daily breaks my heart ...
Old 10-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #8
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Izz, please don't be broken hearted, what is required now is a strong heart and mind so that others can see your light and be inspired. It is no time for shrinking violets, we need to be strong and not allow ourselves to get caught up in the illusion that we as a race are projecting.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #9
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
Izz, please don't be broken hearted, what is required now is a strong heart and mind so that others can see your light and be inspired. It is no time for shrinking violets, we need to be strong and not allow ourselves to get caught up in the illusion that we as a race are projecting.

i am trying - it comes in waves of strength but thank you for your support
Old 10-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #10
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Just be Izz, be fully here in the now, fully present in the moment.
Old 10-26-2008, 10:07 AM   #11
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

We have become warm to a system that we cannot see from our four walls... I cant count how many people eat meat that is pre packaged and filled with hormones vs people who shoot their own deer.

We have been worked into a position where consumerism has worked itself into our daily aspects of life so greatly that to pull away would cause a complete revolution and change - for the better.

Humanity has been deemed a commodity and the quicker we show them all how much strength and beauty we ALL have the day will come when mankind works in union to make this planet exactly what we all are - peace.

Earth is alive as we are... we must treat her with respect and every animal deserves rights and the chance to live and love its own.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:01 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Several years ago i became a vegetarian. I didn't think about my own health ( about meat being stuffed with hormones and antibiotics) but about the suffering of animals, which are also living, feeling manifestations of life. Nothing can hurt my heart more than cruelty to defenseless creatures.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:28 PM   #13
Triggerpull29
Avalon Senior Member

That's why i save forests and lands by hunting and eating wild boar and deer. We are predators by nature and if you're not careful you may harm yourself by becoming a vegetarian. Just make sure you know how to balance your diet, we need people as compassionate as you vegetarians.
Triggerpull29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:06 AM   #14
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

We are not anything until you decide through mind identification that we are this or that, we are spiritual beings having a human experience, we have decided to experience this world through the human form so that we can evolve to a higher level. We acheive this by realising our true nature and transcending the ideas and limitations of the mind that keep us locked into this dense physical world we call reality. Our thoughts create our reality, change your thought, change your world...
Old 10-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #15
Gale
Banned

The dumbing down of society….hummm

Do you honestly think everyone walking around is human?

Us Human’s get blamed for everything, it’s our entire fault but it is not us, take a closer look around you.

Consider the sociological implications of these bad ET’s/ Fallen Angels here among our human population.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #16
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

It's not about being human, ET's fallen angels, it is about having the knowledge and information that will invariably enlighten us all and to begin to make the necessary changes to our thoughts, beliefs, perceptions, reactions and responses. We are not our bodies or minds, we are spiritual beings having a human experience, we chose this physical body to be able to experience this world in whatever way we have chosen, we need to transcend our limiting ideas of the mind, let go of our social conditioning and realise our true self our true nature that we are unlimited consciousness and bliss.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #17
PTTurboe

Good movie!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #18
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

There is nothing insane about realising the truth and expressing that. What would be insane is if you knew the truth and did nothing about it. What we are seeing in the world today is merely our internal state being projected outwards and creating the world as we see it. We need to deal with our inner most fears and insecurities about ourselves, life and death. We are spiritual beings having a human experience, we are infinite consciousness, not body, not mind.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:10 AM   #19
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

I can remember seeing the picture of the child who was dieing of hunger and the buzzard waiting for its meal, it broke my heart, and still does. I want a brighter future for our children, and for the animals, this is a powerfull video, lets hope that when people see this video, we remember to learn to love one another, enough to protect/look after, one another, regardless of any so called differences.
Thank you, for sharing the video, much food for thought.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:10 AM   #20
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

We need to learn about our true nature first and then love ourselves, once we see ourselves as lovable, loving and loved we then love others and see them as part of us rather than a seperate entity to be abused, controlled and manipulated for our own gain. We will become tolerant of each other and our differences and allow others to live their life as they have chosen instead of being critical and judgmental. "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"