Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #26
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Deagle's take on what happened Oct 7

i think we have about 2 or 3 weeks before the dow hits 5000 and the ftse hits 2100 or whatever. then we get a bank holiday at some point. then we get the currency theyhave been printing overtime for 2 years flooding the economic systems of europe ,usa and britain. we need to have bundles of useless paper and food shortages and genreally a miserable time shown to us, before the masses clamour for a solution.

all i say is about britain is if the banks go so what.. if FOOTBALL is canclled WATCH OUT !!! full scale civil unrest !!!! ;0
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #27
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Ha yeah totally. No football would cause bigger problem than any Illuminati scheme
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:16 PM   #28
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

As far as the manditory anthrax/bird flu vaccine,I think it's just an excuse to hit you with the microchip implant(mark).It's made by Digital Angel inc.They are actually A publicly traded co. on the stock exchange.Last time i saw them on the msnbc ticker they were at $.66 per share(insert creepy noises here).remember the bird flu scare a few years ago?It was even on the cover of time magazine .They were trying to sscare the hell out of everyone so they could inject evryone with tamiflu with a side order of microchip.don't be fooled ppl.You're not going to die from some killer bug.Taking the mark will definitley have some consequences though.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #29
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

bbc had an article today saying "GET YOUR FLU VACCINES" quick before winter. "when " it arrives not if it arrives you need to be protected.. gene marker to tag receptors in my opinion.. making the flu when tnhey release totally effective.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #30
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Well here is what i have to say to this...

If one is super smart one does not say the things he said in the way he did to scare the living **** out people. There is a better way! To sit quietly and allow people like Deagle and there horrible methods of delivery to toy with the emotions of all the people here is a problem with me. I won't sit down! I will stand and bring him into the light where he can be seen clearly for what he is and what he is doing. So, if you want to stick your head in the sand be my guest! I will never do that.

The key thing here was Deagle's delivery and his direct emotional and physical effect on people.

Peace,
Ampgod

Quote:
Originally Posted by STicKY_EyEs View Post
I mean come on!! For the ones bashing the guy(Dr. Deagle) please let it go. I DON’T WANT ANY OF THAT STUFF TO HAPPEN!!!!! And any true none evil individual shouldn’t either and if you do you really don’t belong on this forum. I’m not gonna bash the guy if he gave out wrong info of something didn’t happen on a cretin date and I’m not gonna live in fear cause of has info. Yes some of it is freaky but you just can’t live in total fear. Living in fear is the worst thing you can do. I’m just thankful that he came out and gave some type of info rather or not that it happens. It just opens my eyes and makes me get a little more prepared. You can’t never just take one persons info to be true you have to educate yourself and check other resources……

But why are some people acting like you want a city to get nuked!!!!!!!! NUKES ARE NO JOKE!!!!!!!! Nukes have the power to just turn people and things into instant dust!!!!!! I pray to god none of these events take place and I pray for peace and love for

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-09-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #31
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I said it before I don't rate Deagle, have seen his history of predictions and I reckon I could do just the same
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Bill Deagle hasn't predicted a thing. He's just following the events closely like most of us who are awake.
I haven't heard him say anything that wasn't already well known.
How many of you could have predicting the financial collapse?
It's like predicting a ball will fall when you throw it in the air.

Heres my prediction, I'm going to goto sleep tonight and wake up in the morning!

Sorry but I'm just tired of these guys trying to cash in by pretending they are some
sort of Divine messengers when it's so obvious they are just following events.
Pitha, you are on target about his picking up on events. When listening to the call it was clear that he was really shaken so his emotions were real and the dream was very real to him as well.

But as to the events, I wrote almost the exact same thing down in 2005 and had posted it in Visions of the Future Forum.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3716

What I wrote was based on conscious cognitive synthesization of information that was already available to anyone who took the time to pay attention.

However, I suspects Deagle's dream is also picking up on this future info on an unconcious level and that he is sensing we are closer to the possibility of these future events if we, as a conscious collective, do not take action. The sad truth is that too many US citizens have been lulled into a false sense of security and subsequently are very passive in their approach to government.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:03 PM   #33
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Deagle's take on what happened Oct 7

Greeting's to all,
Been having a sort of down day, but remembered, the "Messages," reminded us, that the 'Dark Forces' would foccus upon and tagret attacks on us! Especially, on a Forum, such as this. Very good dialgoue, on this subject thread. I'm getting higher vibrations, just reading it. Discernment- is the rule. Everyone here knows the drill. I feel much better, just following the logical flow, this conversation has taken. By kicking it about, we grow stronger in knowing what is truly going down. Remember, it is our Mission, too keep the Universal Laws, flowing trhough our consciousness minds- to the masses.
We are human being's becoming, please help us all to become. My best to all!giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #34
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Pitha, you are on target about his picking up on events. When listening to the call it was clear that he was really shaken so his emotions were real and the dream was very real to him as well.
what about his video form Grenada Forum, did you watch it?
like someone mentioned Bill/ Kerry gave too much credit to him, I start to doubt his "visions" too
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #35
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul sequence
Very good post Ali, I enjoyed reading it. As for links, here is an EXCELLENT up to the minute breaking news worldwide site on the bird flu for your perusal
Thank you for the tip. That site is amazing. Why would someone make a flash based ticker that points at countries to show bird flu news items? Oh well.. :P

The shadow must right now be scrambling for a trick to keep control.. An october surprise is suggested. The economy survived. The war in iran refused to start and possibly all other wars have been sabotaged by Russia. There is this nano tech threat we heard about in vaccines. And it's the only Deagle warning I cannot ignore.

So there might be an orchestrated crescendo of fear based news items about bird flu... It has just been claimed to be detected in germany. Convenient timing. I must say I am worried about being put in the situation where I am called in for vaccination. I guess I'm not the only one on this forum with those feelings. Do or do not...

If you do you're possibly infected by that nano stuff. If you don't you're flagged as not vaccinated. Not taking the vaccination is potentially as dangerous as taking it. If I was playing the vaccination game as the bad guy. I'd allow free choice about vaccination but with a lot of fear based propaganda. Then I'd start killing those who have not been vaccinated making it seem like the virus did it. It would be best to be able to neutralize the vaccine effects while seemingly vaccinated. But I doubt kitchen tech can do that...

I think we should prepare by researching this flu. Anyone here a virologist? :P At the least it won't hurt to be informed.

By the way.. As an update. The stock rates in Europe did not end in disaster.. But they did not end as positive as they seemed to end earlier today ... The Dow ended up taking another nose dive however. Lets hope they pick up tomorrow.

Last edited by Ali Quadir; 10-09-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:41 PM   #36
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopenhagen View Post
what about his video form Grenada Forum, did you watch it?
like someone mentioned Bill/ Kerry gave too much credit to him, I start to doubt his "visions" too
Yes that's the first video I've watched with Mr.Deagle.

My impression after I watched it was that he was fed many lies by his employers
who are after all, known liars.

No doubt he is right on some cases but to reiterate what I just said, I'm pretty sure
he has experienced a lot more brainwashing being on the inside then we do on the outside.

I'm feel that he certainly believes what he himself says though, and his intelligence can't be denied.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:49 PM   #37
Jon Carling
Avalon Senior Member

this guy is a total phony! fear monger! charlatan! magic potion hawker!

why is everyone eating up the fear?

fear is for the moment not for the future, wake up people, he's selling stuff.

just like when alex jones sells gold and storable food on his program, while
preaching the end of paper money and the food supply, just not trustworthy...its called "conflict of interest"

geez.
Jon Carling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #38
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

And Oscar goes to - Mr. Deagle !!!
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #39
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

So many positive open minded people here. :|

I was just commenting on another thread that i will also here in similar fashion.

The Iceland situation. The government have been slow to guarantee councils money (lowering the level of CONFIDENCE), just under 900m i believe. Lets just say the other councils start to worry and start moving or even taking money out (which many probably have done). Thats 25 billion pounds plus the domino effect on staff and then the chinese whisper affect which would spiral all over within days. That would be the end of UK finance

This Iceland scenario has a massive link to what Deagle said and it seems the Deagle haters are still misquoting his phone interview again.

The other impact is that our gov have used some bullsht part of the law to seize assets belonging to Icelandic corporations. Guess what happens next. Big tycoons step in to buy their competitors or parts of their company relating to debt so they can pay the banks to free up some cash for our councils. What a joke. I guess we will have to turn a blind eye to competition laws here when people like the owner of BHS & Topman wants to buy large parts of other major UK retail chains that have debt with icelandic banks that need to be paid back to unfreeze company assets.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:29 AM   #40
Goert

"Please stay calm, but attentive. Deagle just called it like he sees it. What do you think?" I think he is full of peat moss.Yes,things will get ugly soon,but this guy is a fool.Talks to Gabriel and says he is one the Revelation witnesses.Nutbar!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:40 AM   #41
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goert View Post
"Please stay calm, but attentive. Deagle just called it like he sees it. What do you think?" I think he is full of peat moss.Yes,things will get ugly soon,but this guy is a fool.Talks to Gabriel and says he is one the Revelation witnesses.Nutbar!
Are you here to cause chaos? your thread postings seem rather Negative.
On Avalon you are judged on your words
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:24 AM   #42
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
This Iceland scenario has a massive link to what Deagle said and it seems the Deagle haters are still misquoting his phone interview again.
That's not what Deagle said it's what anyone who follows events closely says.
Thankfully not everyone makes the predictions appear like Divine intervention,
or over saturated fear mongering used to peddle wares of some sort or another.

But these views, like others in this thread, are personal opinions.
It's good to read from both sides of the spectrum thinks I.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #43
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post
1. Financial ministers met across all the countries in the UK, and the news is what they did not do. They did not raise the amount they are going to secure depositors against, thus leaving the "man in the street" completely exposed. Also, they failed to issue any form of moratorium on foreclosures. "This means that Europe is going to implode."
Ummmm the CURRENT deposit security is 100,000.00 Can you please point out the 'man in the street' that has any where near that much cash in one account? And that is per account so if 'the man in the street' does have such a nest egg... simply put the eggs in more than one basket...

So THIS is what all the hype and fuss and gloom and doom was about?

They decided to do nothing?

Quote:
2. After insuring all bank deposits, Iceland accepted Russia's loan which means it is now effectively owned by Russia.
And that is any different than American loans to foreign banks how? Sounds like jealousy that the Russians (now capitalist) are 'getting a piece of the action' All these years we 'fought' against communism and now that they play OUR game you want to cry FOUL?

Quote:
3. France's banking system is now crumbling.
"LET THEM EAT CAKE" ~ Marie Antoinette

Quote:
4. "Europe is going to go first...The cracks in the bulkhead, like in the Titanic are now occurring...It's like the claving of a giant glacier that is falling off to create a tsunami of financial devastation, including bank runs."
Actually Australia went first... their dollar lost against the USD substantially... The Euro is next... This is Good for US... and part of the plan... this has been done several times in the past... once as recently as the 80's...

Quote:
5. The $700B bailout, besides $200B in 'pork' is only enough to last for 24 days. "So the meltdown has started."
All they need to do is sell off some assets from Fort Knox.... done that before too..

Quote:
6. On a separate front all County Sheriffs in Arkansas have been notified by the CDC that they and their families have to take the weaponized vaccination against H5N1, otherwise they would be fired, or worse.
Yup they snuck through the Vaccination bill and the Piracy bill while we were all watching for that light ship to 'save us' Worked like a charm

Quote:
7. Deagle is now fact checking an unverified report that all US citizens will shortly be required by the Department of Health and Human Services to take the vaccination against anthrax, possibly timed to coincide with a false flag attack on American soil.
Excuse me if I don't consider much of what he 'finds' as 'fact'

Quote:
What do you think?
See above
Old 10-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #44
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Ha yeah totally. No football would cause bigger problem than any Illuminati scheme
This is absolutely true. As long as we have our football (soccer to Americans) everything is alright.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:06 PM   #45
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
bbc had an article today saying "GET YOUR FLU VACCINES" quick before winter. "when " it arrives not if it arrives you need to be protected.. gene marker to tag receptors in my opinion.. making the flu when tnhey release totally effective.
They've been giving flu vaccines, and advertising it in autumn, every year since I can remember. And in all of those years nothing untoward has happened. So I don't really see why suddenly it means something or there is evil intent behind it this year.

Talking of vaccines, I refused to let my daughter have the vaccine that protects against HPV? the other week. I'm uneasy about that one. She can make her own mind up whether to have it or not when she's an adult.

Last edited by Average Joe; 10-15-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:43 PM   #46
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Here is my two cents worth on Dr. Deagle.

I feel that what he talks about is all a possibility of what could happen.

As Bill Ryan wrote a prophet is someone who says "This is what is likely to happen if we don't wake up or shape up."

However with our becoming aware of it, it makes it harder for it to become a reality. Nobody saw 9-11 coming but the event actually awakened alot of people to the truth of what is going on behind the scenes.

You ever feared going to the dentist and find yourself almost sick from worrying. Then once you're done and walking out of the dentist office you think that wasn't too bad and wonder why you were so upset!

I feel Deagle is doing us good by giving us info that we can help block from coming to fruition. If I almost step on a snake that I didn't see it scares the ---- out of me. (I hate snakes) But if I see it before I step on it I can walk the other way.

I am more inclined to believe Bob Dean and David Wilcock that the ET's will intervene before a nuclear strike.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:04 AM   #47
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiVineEnvy View Post
6. On a separate front all County Sheriffs in Arkansas have been notified by the CDC that they and their families have to take the weaponized vaccination against H5N1, otherwise they would be fired, or worse.

Please post the evidence of this from Arkansas law enforcement directives,

or the CDC .... links please.
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote