Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 06:21 PM   #1
NINE

Default 7th of October Disaster Omitted.

"Four wheels on my wagon, and I'm still rolling along..."

Well here's a question for you:

Who's judgement is likely to be the clearest - a person who is regularly losing sleep due to recurring visions of blood, guts and plague, or someone who sleeps soundly?

If a guy sees a fire, and raises the alarm, he's a hero.

If a guy dreams about a fire, and raises the alarm when there is no fire, he's an idiot

I had a really nice day today and I hope you did too.

NINE

Last edited by NINE; 10-07-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #2
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 7th of October Disaster Omitted.

LOL .. maybe he just had a large dinner with lots of spices. upset stomach during the night.
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #3
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I am by no means defending dr. deagle because i personnaly dont trust any one who claims to have "visions" but he did state that something will happen in the economy which will start things off. Have you looked at the markets today? Deagle mentioned a sottish bank, well today the royal bank of scotland is down by 38% not to manetion the rest. Also have you seen the Dow Jones right now? it's down by 279 points and is still falling. I am not sticking up for dr. deagle but the economy is looking very bad today.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

dow jones now down by 312,it's nose diving at the moment.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:29 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I really think we have to consider that our awareness and making others aware effects this timeline.

They brought chaos to a sleeping world on 911 but the world is waking up now. Maybe not as fast as we like but we are making progress. we just need to keep the fuel on the fire.

By the way, i had a wonderful day too.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:35 AM   #6
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

I just don't know what to think with predictions anymore. Perhaps sites that premote them should be really careful handling any information that has no specific proof.

I mean visions and prophecy are a dime-a-dozen and basically we all pay for it in some way (usually a negative energy). Perhaps rather than giving these as 'absolutes' they should be considered possibilities not solid givens.

Dr Bill Deagle, and I mean no disrespect, has not commented since his interview that I can find, and perhaps he might like to clear up either why this has not happened (he did pen the 7th as 'the start') and although markets are looking unsteady at the moment, I was under the impression this day would stand out and above any other. So far I don't see it. I don't really want the world as he has seen in his own vision, no one does. But why panic us for?

I suggest a 'prophecy sub forum' where ALL who say "this is the day when.." can all put their dreams/visions/"message from god" there. Because if you go on installing people like Dr Deagles as a truth, then this site will lose merit.

Still I will be interested in Dr Deagles update in a week or so to explain why he believes this vision did not come to fruitation. I would also like to see anything he has on past visions (before they actually happened) as he said, like 911 and Oklahoma to back up his own claims. No disrespect, but I am fast beginning to think some people Bill and Kerry talk to may not be what they say they are.

Thanks for listening

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

...but then again I could be wrong...

market worst in how many years?

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:20 PM   #8
lohiaaditya
Avalon Senior Member

It shouldnt have been 7th Oct, it should have been 8th Oct. The asian and European markets were very very bad and then a co ordinated interest rates cuts all over. A major bailout in UK despite which it fell a lot. Now lets wait for wall street. I think Webbot has been spot on more or less.
lohiaaditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #9
Racsouran
Banned

stop with the ******** date predictions, we are not children.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #10
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

I think the disaster was when American troops were sent HERE to deal with US. The full import of this has apparently not registered on this list, yet. If you watched Naomi Wolfe video, you know that this is the single worse thing that could happen here, as the President (Commander in Chief) has sole control over those troops--No Congressional check or balance. Meaning, he put all the pieces in place to get them here (faux-legally), now he can use them however he chooses--including against Americans. The fact that they are in Colorado indicates to me that they are planning/know of an impending event against D.C. (hmmm...how 'flat' is it around that city, I've never been?) and are already set up in their bunkers in Colorado Springs. Anyone play chess? See a setup here?
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #11
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Not even at the worst low since 5! years... Not such a big deal... It's rising and falling all the time, yes it's chaotic but there is no real problem yet... There's fears about recessions. But we're not in a recession at the moment.

The Dow jones dropped to 7.5k in 2002... (Aka the .com crash) We just passed the 10k mark. And we are now about where we were in 2006. Around which time the DOW had huge economic growth.

Yes we're on our way down. Yes people are worried, Yes people are losing money and jobs. And some big problems are occurring. This is no joke.

But NO this is not a bigger deal than the 2002 crash... People lost money and jobs back then. The world did not end back then either. The whole reason they make such a fuzz about it now is to rob the american people of this bailout money. And perhaps to create enough panic to get people to switch to a new currency.

All this was already going on last week. So mr Deagles insights that in fact the economy would go down was just economic insight. It has nothing to do with prophetic vision... Anyone with the slightest bit of economic vision could have made that prediction with a reasonable amount of accuracy.

Sorry, but judging from what we know today. His entire "prophectic" dream was just a bunch of baloney. Wether he was sincere or not is not something I want to debate... We can only judge the connection between his words and the resulting reality... And at this time, true to his track record in these prophecies I might add, there was none...
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:11 PM   #12
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
he did state that something will happen in the economy which will start things off. Have you looked at the markets today?
the first thing i noticed on Oct 7th, is that the news was fully admitting that the economy is in dire straits and nobody knows what to do . before that, they were trying to dance around it or suggest that GWB had made it allll better...

I am in Canada and prime minister here was trying to tell us that the economy is 'fine'.. but on oct 7th he was not able to get away with that anymore.

anyway... best luck to all. create your own reality.
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:20 PM   #13
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

no words nessasary ,now we found each other,
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #14
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so disapointed that we are not dead by this point!

Other thing, did you listen the interview? He mention on 7th and beyond.

In any case No prophecy in All project Camleot are becoming true (nor burisch, nor wilcock, nor anybody)

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:13 PM   #15
pinesky

Sure, oct 7th may have seem uneventful, no huge terroristattacks (if you disregard the global economic crisis), but from where i'm standing **** is really starting to hit the fan. In future retrospect i feel 10/7 will prove to be just as significant as 9/11. The financial world is now in free fall. In the coming weeks we'll see a domino effect as more people will loose their jobs and more chaos will arise. But this will also provide the means for alot of people to wake up. To me it appears all prophecies are coming true in one way or the other.

Just remember that "survival" is not an option, as there really is no "death" or "end". We are all eternal beings and if we "disincarnate" we'll still be one with mother earth and the love and light. Next incarnation will be in a higher density. We all have to "die" in 3d, it's part of the deal.

Now money is dying. I've been waiting for this all my life. Let's celebrate!
I say bring it on bitches!!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:10 AM   #16
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
I'm so disapointed that we are not dead by this point!

Other thing, did you listen the interview? He mention on 7th and beyond.

In any case No prophecy in All project Camleot are becoming true (nor burisch, nor wilcock, nor anybody)

Cheers!
i would end being more powerful that all those togheter

Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote