Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

Default IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Get yourself over to Project Camelot and listen to an audio of a phone call from Bill Deagle to Bill and Kerry currently in Australia.

I'm listening to it now and its sending a chill up my spine.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT: Phone Call from Bill Deagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artycarl View Post
Get yourself over to Project Camelot and listen to an audio of a phone call from Bill Deagle to Bill and Kerry currently in Australia.

I'm listening to it now and its sending a chill up my spine.
I am with you, How much validity is there in this information? I will keep listening and reply more later.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...8411#post38411

It is here on Avalon forum as well.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Just finished listening to the interview. Very alarming stuff. In the end he mentioned being able to change the time line of the future with actions of today. Each of us on our own personal level and as a whole. My question is how do we organize this? Who has the knowledge to organize this? I am sure we have enough followers but what about leaders?

Oct 7 sets all in motion

Followed by Nuclear hit in US (possibly LA)

Followed by Biological hit in US (avian Bird flu)

All with in a year.

Correct me if i am wrong please.

Last edited by Darren Swisher; 10-04-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Guys, listen to this phone call we got from Dr. Bill that woke us up at 5.30 am. He was really shaken.

He believes he has seen what is in store.

The audio quality is very good - after the first 30 seconds, during which there's an initial sequence of Skype tones which we'll edit soonest.

If this information is accurate, then nothing could be more important.

Everyone we know and have talked to recently can feel that there is something heavy going on. I personally had a very bad day on Wednesday when I could feel these events palpably (and found myself very worried for my friends in the UK).

But I had no specifics apart from a great sense of danger - which, over the years, has always kept me unharmed in the mountains. I've learned to heed these strong intuitive warnings: they can save one's life.

Very best to all, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #6
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, I have had very similar feelings (I have not honed yet) Something big is about to happen, Most if not all of my friends think i am crazy. Hell, I think I am crazy. But i keep being gravitated toward people that hang out in the forums. Having a hard time sleeping, Reading a lot more.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Wednesday I was upset I could not sleep.

Yes Bill . I have been in warzones..It felt like being in a warzone all over again..

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:46 PM   #8
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

-
This response from Bill is going to be far more common...

It's amazing just how many ppl have been feeling a 'backwash' to these future events... a lot of this feeling began in the late 80s/early 90s with the Harmonic Convergence and McKenna's I-Ching based Novelty research.

Peace 0ut.
-
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #9
Artycarl
Avalon Senior Member

This is shocking, I have already warned friends and family about impending financial disaster but this is on a whole new level and my hands are shaking at the thought.
Artycarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #10
Sky Otter

sorry i didn't see this and started a different thread which i hope one ofthe handy mods will make dissappear..

i believe and know we can do something

hey you guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you are listening to the lastest phone thing from bill you have to know they are calling for nasty nasty stuff..

i think this is where and maybe why we are all here..

we are very very powerful beings and if we band together
we can stop or change this

but we need to all be on the same page to accomplish our goal

does anyone want to suggest what image we should hold to change it????

now is the time

Dian

Sky Otter
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Sky Otter
Send email to Sky Otter
Find More Posts by Sky Otter
Add Sky Otter to Your Contacts

Today, 06:44 PM #2
Sky Otter
Project Avalon Member

Re: hey you guys

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

has anyone listened to the bill deagle phone call??

i'm not posting in fear but in taking control

anyone????
Old 10-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #11
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...deo/index.html

This story just appeared on CNN today, if everyone may remember the american turned terrorist guy, he's on the FBI's most wanted list, just put out a video I believe.......if these nuclear events occur, we may see it somehow being related to this guy........just a thought as the media seems to spin things leading up to events.

Prepare and Be SAFE!!!

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:53 PM   #12
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...deo/index.html

This story just appeared on CNN today, if everyone may remember the american turned terrorist guy, he's on the FBI's most wanted list, just put out a video I believe.......if these nuclear events occur, we may see it somehow being related to this guy........just a thought as the media seems to spin things leading up to events.

Prepare and Be SAFE!!!

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence
In my opinion Just another (Oswald) Patsy but the threat still stands.

Be careful
Old 10-04-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
freeze
Avalon Senior Member

He mentioned Canada.... what the heck ...

I was assuming it would be an American event
freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:00 PM   #14
OceanWinds

I don't feel all of his message to be true... the whole scenario of a nuclear attack in the U.S. doesnt feel like it will happen. I dont feel there will be Chinese soldiers, I dont feel there will be anything of this nature. I feel like he just conjured a bad dream.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:16 PM   #15
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

could someone please write to us the basic points that were said on this call...
as some of us cant access it at all...no sound on our computers
has israel or uk been seen too?
thankyou
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:32 PM   #16
Steve_G

Beanny

Key points (feel free to add or correct if I miss something or got something wrong)

1. Economic event (possibly in Europe) on Oct 7th that will act as a catalyst for what follows.

2. Financial bailout plans across the world must be opposed, because they are intended as a kind of blood sacrifice (help here please, not too clear on this point) to "dark astral gods." Must make your opposition known because sacrifice must be willing, and silence will be taken as consent. (?)

3. Financial event will be closely followed by false flag attacks in USA, nuclear and biological in nature. Martial law declared, mass deaths. Avian flu pandemic. 200,000 - 2m US citizens killed instantly in initial event, probably South West.

4. Chinese and Russian forces involved in war scenario against NATO countries.

5. UK will be most easy to control by force due to high population density over small geographical area.

Listening to it again at the moment. Anyone with a clearer picture please chip in.

Blessings
Old 10-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #17
EpiphaMe

Mr Deagle has been experiencing physical pains & tormenting visions, bits & pcs culminating to a big picture. This intensity happened to him just before and on the day of 9/11, though this time it's much worse. He essentially said that the 7th, next Tuesday is a day that will have something transpire that is primarily economic, perhaps in UK & other European banks, that will start a cascading of economic effects here, followed by other alarming disasters within a years time. 3 events. 1st is financial, 2nd is nuclear on our soil, large city by the ocean, flat topography (L.A. probable), and could be more than 1 large city involved. 3rd is biological event. He sees upwards of 100 million people dieing from starvation, radiation & pestilence. Pardon me if I have mistated anything, but this is what I recall. All this he called a blood ritual sacrifice of the Luciferins.

We have been called to intervene with our spiritual might and to prepare best we can. He was prompted spiritually to contact Kerry & Bill, and they posted a.s.a.p.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:39 PM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

We need your help now with spiritual intevention...
Please listen to Bill Deagle's interview.

http://projectavalon.net/bill_deagle_4_oct_2008.mp3

Last edited by Carol; 10-05-2008 at 07:12 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #19
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

beanny--I just put bits of the info together from the call here. if anyone else has more to add or improve please....I just did this really quick

+ this bailout was a willing blood sacrifice by the people(America) to preticipate events to happen.

+ first there will be financial collapse. second there will be a nuclear attack. third there will be a pandemic.

+ this all starts oct 7th.

+ the main countries involved were the US and Britain, I don't know if any other places were really involved.

+ the city most likely("top of the list") was Los Angeles.

+ there will be FALSE FLAG events to distract from the bank holiday. blame on al qaida(sp)? martial law will be enforced--though perhaps only for a short time, there are not enough troops to contain the population.

+ keep 1) water ready, 2) food, prepping, etc etc the usual stuff, if in a city plan a route

+ something about blue hats, a red sky with strange signs in the heavens, chinese troops wearing black with a strange symbol--a yellow triangle I think? tanks, boxes with strangle symbols on them in Mexico.

+ clones from underground facilities, research to create supersoldiers(in Mexico?)

+ certain 'powers' are trying to force humanity on a path of destruction instead of liberation--we can change that but unfortunately not enough people are aware. the worst thing is the fear will be generated which is like a astral sacrifice(?) to the Luciferian gods, it is literally like an energy generated by us to feed them.

+ he stressed that personal actions, knowledgable words(spirit words) are prayers to change the course we are on. our actions create our future--we all know this, this has not changed. do not give yourselves up, do not be a willing sacrifice--resist it and change your course.

Last edited by rustanddust; 10-05-2008 at 12:07 AM.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
cheerful1

Thanks Sunrunner! I was talking to Beanny a little while ago, and I couldn't hear it either as my sound device seems to be missing!? (Long story.....computer had a virus, and had to be stripped down and reloaded - evidently missing this vital function!?)

That was really helpful and kind of you.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #21
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings to all...
on the 7th..something is supposed to happen...the begining of the end??? the energy from the earth is very disturbing...seems to me that it hurts ....to the core of my soul....and given the circustances i can only hope that this does not come to pass....
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:53 PM   #22
historycircus

I just found this on CNN - fits with Deagle's visions.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/03/army.unit/index.html
Old 10-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #23
Steve_G

Just a thought...

07/07/2005 reduces to 777 in numerological terms. It was the day of the London Bombings.

08/08/08 (I know it's slightly different methodology but I believe it's still valid) reduces to 888, the Georgia / Russia crisis really gets going.

10/10/2008 reduces to 111.

Numerology is NOT my strong suit but I thought it worth mentioning.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:57 PM   #24
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

there's just too much to ignore. It's one thing some guy talking about something happening in october, it's another thing when an overwhelming amount of people talk about this. Something's gona happen and you know what, i've not been interested in all this for long. It all started when i started becoming profoundly interested in ufo's and ET's a few months ago. Ive been obsessed ever since, and the path of ufo's and ET's has led me to the path of economic's and how the central banks really works. And then from there i started becoming interested in government control. It's all happened for me at just the right time before all this happens, and i used to believe in coincidences but now i dont. ive done soo much research and so many people are talking about this from all walks of life that i just cant ignore it.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #25
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Russian exercises next week.............

"................The live firing exercises in Russia's northern latitudes on October 6-12 are part of the Stability-2008 strategic maneuvers in various regions of Russia and Belarus with the goal of practicing strategic deployment of the Armed Forces, including the nuclear triad, to counter potential threats near the Russian border.............."

http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/10/04/r...-payloads.aspx
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote