Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Default Events concerning Iran/US navy

A poster on here put up some thoughts on Iran taking out one of our nuclear aircraft carriers in an upcoming confrontation.What is actually going to happen= Iran will get a nuclear device.I believe they already have one.I think they bought it on the black market and are letting us all believe that they are trying to develop one themselves.I read a book years ago entitled "Coversations With Nostradamus" published in 1989.It has been very accurate in its predictions.It predicted an attack on new york by terrorists.Followed by the united states military putting a military presence in the middle east.The key military confrontation according to the book, is the "melting of the US navy by a crazed leader".I believe this to be the iranian president Achmedjinejad<--bad spelling.We have a huge naval presence around the waters of the middle east right now.The us aircraft carrier groups would be a prime target and sitting ducks for someone with a nuke and no hesitation about using it.An event such as this happening would send the world economy into a freefall.Taking out a large portion of our navy would leave the US without much ability to project power around the world or support our troops in iraq or afghanistan.From what i can gather through long years of researching topics such as this,the 9-11 attacks were done to get us into a war like Iraq and kill us economically and make us look bad around the world.When the US rrally starts to look weak then the navy will be nuked and chaos will ensue.Ultimately, the chinese will take over using their huge army.I believe they already have troops in alot of countries including U.K. and U.S.If poor mexicans can jump our border id bet China can put troops in here.There are a lot of ships coming to the US every day with cheap crap for wal mart.Not to mention they have controll of the Panama canal.Pardon my ranting about this, but I've been studying prophecy for 15 years and its all coming to a head shortly.I'd by food, water and guns if you take these things seriously.You'll have your hands full just dealing with your neighbors when everything falls apart.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Events concerning Iran/US navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikill View Post
I'd by food, water and guns if you take these things seriously.You'll have your hands full just dealing with your neighbors when everything falls apart.

Man , you are such a tool. Get a life!!!

If you are destined to die at that time, then you going to die. Whats the big deal?

Fark all you people need to get a grip and keep living a normal life, not keep dwelling on death...
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Events concerning Iran/US navy

I'm a tool then.Maybe it was my destiny to have a country full of sheep elect complete retards for the past couple decades.Maybe it was my destiny to watch my country basically being robbed into bankruptcy by those retards in power.Maybe there is no such thing as destiny.Maybe **** happens and continues to happen because evil flourishes in modern society.Maybe people are in denial when it comes to things they dont want to think about or consider.Maybe people in Sydney are suffering from brain damage due to the hole in the ozone layer.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote