Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 08-10-2009, 01:41 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default More strange dreams

For about three weeks, I have been having strange dreams that were very lucid and very powerful.

It all started about 2 weeks ago when I awoke, possibly still in a dream state. I saw some liquid/crystal entity moving in my room and I felt paralysis, fear and it felt like something was trying to control me. It lasted for about 10 minutes and then I awoke again feeling like nothing had happened.

Same thing happened this morning with the same results (heightened fear, paralysis) and a feeling of being suffocated by something.

Odd dreams. I didn't really see anything but after it happened this morning, I went back to bed and had an even weirder dream that involved a speeding car and other things with people I know and places I'm semi-familiar with.

Just thought I'd share. Maybe there's something I can't explain going on?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #2
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: More strange dreams

Are you asking for help or an empathetic ear, I can do both. Some dreams are meant to continue and some are just harassment. You decide.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:10 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Are you asking for help or an empathetic ear, I can do both. Some dreams are meant to continue and some are just harassment. You decide.
Either would be fine but I just had to describe this stuff and I think people outside of here would think I'm weird or something if I told them.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:53 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

That has happened to me and I also heard like a roar in my room. I was so scared because I was frozen in my spot. It felt like something was sitting on my chest and I couldn't move, scream or even open my eyes.

Finally I scream Oh god help me and I was freed. (in my mind) My heart was racing so bad and I ran out to wake my husband up. There was no way I was going back into that room without him. My fear stayed with me and then I read in a Sylvia Brown book that was because I woke up before my soul returned to my body after traveling all night. (I don't think so ) but after three weeks, I was ok until I heard someone call my name and when I turned to look, there was a shadow man about 4 ft tall bent over staring at me. no words spoken but through our minds. I said , Oh God, not tonight, I'm too tired. It leaped in the air and went right through my ceiling. Someone told me to look up shadow man and I seen other similiar stories.

So HJ, I know the feeling and it sure an hell was no dream. It was real and each night before I go to sleep, I protect myself. I ask our Creator to protect me and so far I have not been bothered again.

So pray for protection before sleeping or call out for Jesus.

Its been over a year since my experience, good luck to you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sure a simple dreamcatcher could keep away such bad spirits. I'll ask my mother to make one as she is skilled. They do work because I never had many bad dreams.

Basically, I'd open my eyes, stare for a minute and see something translucent before I'd freeze with paralysis, feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up and just never experienced anything bad like before.

Granted, it's been a difficult week and I'm still hoping that my job can be salvaged. Perhaps this evilness is a manifestation of everything I've had to deal with while working there, mainly an abusive, intimidating boss.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Humble, that was good advice to protect yourself by intention before going to sleep. Dream catchers work well if you resonate with them. I do think the negative energy you have been sucked into lately may be drawing entities to you as they say bees to honey.

I would do positive things, listen to music that lifts you up, salt and/or sage your home with positive energy eminating throughout the cleansing process. You may have a energetic dart in you, and if you agree and can remove it by visualizing it do so and/or take a bath with sea salt, rub it over you, let go of the bad energy and any feelings of negativity towards the job and boss and as you do this see the energy leave you and go down the drain. Do something that really makes you happy, and then focus on staying in high vibrational energy.

Surrounding you in love and peace,

Unified Serenity

Oh, in years past when I was heavily attacked, I kept a glass of water next to my bed. Do not drink it. Somehow it helps keep negative entities away. Worked for me and countless others.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the advice and I'll do the water trick.

I was pretty busy doing something I loved this past weekend (DJ'ing) so that helped keep me in a good mindset.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It worked!

No evil spirits today. Thanks for the tip, Unified Serenity!
Old 08-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad it worked! It usually does. Just don't drink the water, but don't freak if you forget, just recenter yourself, and go to higher energy space, and use a fresh glass!

I feel like things will pick up for you now. Stay in fun space, and don't get suckered into arguments or negative energy.

Hugs,

Unified Serenity
Old 08-11-2009, 06:34 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've come to realize that I've hurt the feelings of those I work with or in my boss' words, I've ripped out the heart of that department with my actions.

I wish I hadn't been so selfish when it comes to the feelings of those I work with. I never realized how caring they were and I didn't think to ask them before I took things of theirs or did things that were hurtful.