Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #1
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Petition for a better world (Please Read!!!)

This petition has to do with changing the world for the better (as it pertains to peace, love, and harmony for all of mankind). Everyone seems to think that there is no solution, but there is however. Please read the message with an open mind and decide for yourselves. Here is the message:

http://www.geocities.com/changethewo...etheworld1.htm

Here is the petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/readynow/petition.html

Fully read the message and the petition, then make your OWN, INDIVIDUAL, FREE WILL decision as to how serious you are toward making our world a better place .
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:56 AM   #2
happyhollergal

Default Re: Petition for a better world (Please Read!!!)

I took the time to read and absorb each word of the message from the ET's and the petition. I had no problem making an instant decision in my spirit that said Yes to their request, with no restrictions or expectations/demands of them. They are clearly far more evolved than we humans are, so I had a problem with signing my name to a petition that basically says, we want you to come under our terms. What right do we have to place conditions on what would be their gifts to us? This is what I see is a wrong thought process of much of humanity; I'll give you this if you give me that. I rarely make a comment on anything, but this really has me stirred up. Even basic friendships here on earth seem to require something be exchanged to be of value. Obviously, as a human race, we're not doing so well at making our own decisions that are good for all of humanity. Maybe we should consider accepting their offer within each of our own spirits, without conditions, and those thoughts will reach them in a more welcoming light.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Petition for a better world (Please Read!!!)

I signed this about a year ago,my signature was then 3,425ish.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote