Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 06:49 AM   #251
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Ampgod & Swammy you have an update on your progress at this time? Glad to see you are up to 16 drops Ampgod, but any health results yet?

Thanks
First off, I'd like to say that I think everyone should take this for the detox at the very least.

I am very healthy! I just am not sure when I should go get tested.
My herpes could be gone already. There really is no way to tell without a test
as I am perfectly healthy and feel great. I just want to make sure so I'm doing it a bit longer just for good measure. Another week perhaps. Then I'll go get a blood test. Herpes is one of the more tuff viruses to get fully gone. So I'm shooting for the full 2 weeks at full dosage before I test for the first (hopefully last) time. If it's still there I will not give up. I will continue to do it for 2 months if I need to.

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-19-2008 at 07:02 AM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:41 AM   #252
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Ampgod & Swammy you have an update on your progress at this time? Glad to see you are up to 16 drops Ampgod, but any health results yet?

Thanks
Its Swanny
I'm stuck on 8 drops cant get past it
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:32 PM   #253
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Folks:

I'm privileged to be interviewing Jim Humble (the inventor of MMS) on Friday 21 November, at a conference in Germany.

If you have any questions that you'd like me to put to him, I'd be interested to read them here.

Very best wishes, Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #254
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

ampgod, im very sure herpes can not be found in blood anyway, but as time goes by you will see no more outbrakes, the virus is found in the nerves.....

i used to have herpes (mabye streptococcus or stapylococcus, never had it tested, but it was traditional cold-sores), but it went away not long after removing mercury.....have mabye had 3 outbrakes in almost 10 years after that, so i dodnt think i could call it active at all.....anyway what helped me a lot was teatree oil when i used to have it....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #255
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Alice you really should check with your physician if you have heart problems. I would not be brave enought to venture on this path if I had heart problems.

somehow, I am sure that the food we eat doesn't help your heart too much either

Good Luck

PS I have seen other medication advertised for diabetics.
that were easier on you then the MMS

no, it is just this normal version of heartpalpitation, it have been checked, and nothing wrong, some people just have more senistive hearts for stress, it is ok and fully normal....
Old 11-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #256
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
can this stuff be obtained in the uk..? is this the stuff henry deacon spoke of?
Hi pineal

Here is a list of suppliers. I don't know if they ship over seas or not. Hope this helps.

MMS Suppliers
America
Name Website / Email Phone
Subtle Energy Therapy www.subtleenergytherapy.org 800-581-1948
MMS Wholesale -Jim Benner jimbenner@sbcglobal.net 888.839.6007760.580.2121
Global Light Network www.globallight.net/Mms_86.html 888.236.2108
MMS Info www.MMSinfo.NETWe personally answer calls & emails 702 727 4050702-466-6336702-353-0566
PGL International www.mmsmiracle.comOrder here for US and International 888.349.9428775.636.7423
Air Water Americas www.h2oairwateramericas.comMMS empty bottles, ships worldwide 816.682.6425816.726.7667
Basic Essentials www.ordershere.comInternational supplier Phone on Website
Clo2Plus www.clo2plus.com 702 421 7409
Denis Richard www.mmsdr.com 760.536.6123
Edward Lias, Ph.D. www.MMSsuperSite.comConsultations by Phone and Email 936 560-5400
IncrEdiblEarth http://www.mmsHealthy.comwww.mmSuppl...mmsHealthy.com 877 427 7704Toll Free
Merril Anderson 937.879.0402
Miracle Mineral www.buymiraclemineral.com 800.921.4528928.237.4425
MMS 4 Less www.mms4less.comWholesale Orders 717 889 0386
MMS Dr www.mmsdr.com 760 536 6123
MMS Orders www.mmsorders.com 585.703.2997
MMS Support www.mmssupport.net 323 375 8479
BetterMMS.com www.BetterMMS.com 209-532-0318877-846-8468

Dr Tony

Sorry I should've included the website because other countries are listed:

http://www.miraclemineral.org/suppliers.php

Last edited by DoctorTony; 11-19-2008 at 04:43 PM.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:18 PM   #257
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Ampgod.........................thank you for the update..

I am very happy for you God Bless
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #258
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Ordering MMS

Blessings All,

Please be aware there are some suppliers of MMS that do not offer a true 28% Chlorine Dioxide formula. There are different grades of Chlorine Dioxide available on the market to make MMS from.

The website I use is: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at the above authorized website. Low Cost Shipping Rates, include Worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

Please see many more previous posts by peaceandlove starting at Page #2 Post #33 regarding protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:08 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:50 PM   #259
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Regarding Ordering MMS

Blessings All,

Please be aware there are some suppliers of MMS that do not offer a true 28% Chlorine Dioxide formula. There are different grades of Chlorine Dioxide available on the market to make MMS from.

The website I use is: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
I ordered some from http://www.transformation2012.com.au/
Do you know if thats ok??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #260
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, Folks:

I'm privileged to be interviewing Jim Humble (the inventor of MMS) on Friday 21 November, at a conference in Germany.

If you have any questions that you'd like me to put to him, I'd be interested to read them here.

Very best wishes, Bill

Yes, I have a question...MMS has been banned in Canada because of 1 complaint. Is there any plans to appeal this decision?

Also wish him well and if I can help in anyway, I'd be glad to do it.

Thanks
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:54 PM   #261
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius View Post
Yes, I have a question...MMS has been banned in Canada because of 1 complaint. Is there any plans to appeal this decision?

Also wish him well and if I can help in anyway, I'd be glad to do it.

Thanks
Some suppliers have continued "underground". I was able to find one after the ban who shipped my some "water purification crystals".
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #262
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
First off, I'd like to say that I think everyone should take this for the detox at the very least.

I am very healthy! I just am not sure when I should go get tested.
My herpes could be gone already. There really is no way to tell without a test
as I am perfectly healthy and feel great. I just want to make sure so I'm doing it a bit longer just for good measure. Another week perhaps. Then I'll go get a blood test. Herpes is one of the more tuff viruses to get fully gone. So I'm shooting for the full 2 weeks at full dosage before I test for the first (hopefully last) time. If it's still there I will not give up. I will continue to do it for 2 months if I need to.
Has it been clear sailing since that one "bump" you hit?
Old 11-19-2008, 11:19 PM   #263
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Has it been clear sailing since that one "bump" you hit?

I am staying at high doses with no issues with the exception of speratic semi-diarrhea.
I thought it left but I do still get a little off and on.
Getting tired from doses stopped awhile back.
I do miss my vitamin C .
But thats a small price to pay for what this stuff offers to my health long term.

I am very optimistic about MMS.

************************************************** ************************************
The biggest key I can offer to people is this.... eat a little food (no vitamin c) before your doses.
or you can just drink a little thick juice (no vitamin c) like pomegranate/akai Naked Juice just before.
And I believe diet matters a lot! If you are eating a bunch of toxin filled junk food then your MMS will be working on that instead of working on what you are targeting. (I assume)
************************************************** ************************************

Last edited by Ampgod; 11-19-2008 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:43 PM   #264
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
ampgod, im very sure herpes can not be found in blood anyway, but as time goes by you will see no more outbrakes, the virus is found in the nerves.....

i used to have herpes (mabye streptococcus or stapylococcus, never had it tested, but it was traditional cold-sores), but it went away not long after removing mercury.....have mabye had 3 outbrakes in almost 10 years after that, so i dodnt think i could call it active at all.....anyway what helped me a lot was teatree oil when i used to have it....
If it ever breaks out at all you still have it.
I want it gone and will not accept this "there is no cure" **** as seen here on wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_...mpromised_host

"There is currently no cure for herpes; no vaccine is currently available to prevent or eliminate herpes. However, treatments are available to reduce viral reproduction and shedding, prevent the virus from entering the skin, and alleviate the severity of symptomatic episodes."

I think that is total BS and we need to prove it!

It does hide in the nerve cells. But I intend to kick its ass!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:47 PM   #265
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All,

Please Note:

After some further investigation regarding the percentage of sodium chloride in the MMS solution, I have found out that there is in Part II, Chapter 15 of Jim Humble's book an explanation why the company, whose label I saw that said their MMS was 22.4% is due to this:

The following is the response I received from PGL International, LLC, AKA: http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Quote:
The actual NaClO2 content of 28% sodium chlorite solution (also known as MMS) is technically 22.4% (not 28%). To be more specific, an aqueous solution of 28% sodium chlorite has roughly the following percentages of the following sodium salts:

~ 22.4% sodium chlorite (NaClO2)
< 5.32% sodium chloride (NaCl)
< 0.28% sodium hydroxide (NaOH)
< 0.28% sodium chlorate (NaClO3)

As such, the PGL label (which is stated as 28%) is merely more technically correct as should be expected from a professional grade product produced under GMP / FDA certified nutraceutical controls.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:02 AM   #266
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

OOPS, this was a duplicate.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:37 AM   #267
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are using the "blue" skin, Peaceandlove, right?

Switch to minty and try reading some of the coloured text in your posts.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:12 PM   #268
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I just started 4 drops today.........I feel very sick and I have noticed I'm very tired. Oh man , hope I can make this, I'm not good with nausua......

I have apples but don't want to slow down the progress at all. Just want to get this over with.

I heard you can take C at different times of the day. Not sure if it would slow down process so better off not taking it
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #269
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

@ Bill:
When you meet Jim Humble please thank him for all the good work he's done and giving it to the people.

Last edited by Peer; 11-20-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #270
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

i took a day off....it was very nice not ****ting wather all day.....
Old 11-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #271
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

About the percentages:
As I had very much difficulty to get ' true' MMS in the Netherlands I found out what it really was and ordered it from a chemicalfactory.
I ordered the laboratory quality which is pure NaClO2 25%.
After thouroughly trying it myself I handed it out to people that came in my practice and asked them if they would try it as well and send me the results.
Their stories were the same as the stories posted here and the results are the same.

I believe we should not get into fights about the real stuff or not real stuff discussions:
NaClO2=NaClO2.
If it is not chemically pure you may have side products like sodiumchloride which is just the normal salt we use for cooking, which is also the residu that remains after chlorinedioxide has done its work.
Don't claim that only this or that brand is the 'right' stuff: Get the Sodiumchlorite and use is as it becomes you because it is NOT A RELIGION.
It is clear it works.
It is clear HOW it works.

The only interesting things as far as I am concerned are the stories of the people that took it and how it worked for them, the similarities and the differences so we can learn from each other and stop fuzzing over details.

For instance I get sooooo bored with people coming in after 11 pages of information and asking where to get it and starting long finished discussions over and over again because this prevents us from getting really new information.
I think it's all been said and all that should be posted about it is how people experience the MMS.
All the info is there (thanks peaceandlove) and it's very interesting to read ampgods records.
Swanny (I resisted the urge to write swammy) makes me laugh everytime for which I thank him/her too.

My personal experience ( and not only my own) is that a small difference in percentage makes no difference to the result at all, nor does the firm you get it from.
It should be the right stuff and that is NaClO2.
Any other name is unimportant.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:10 PM   #272
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

A story from one of my clients:

She had done the MMScure but she always had trouble with diahrrea so she had to do it slowly but steady as she did.
Obviously problems with her intestines and metabolisme (mercury fillings!!!)
She takes the maintenance dosis every once in a while and gets the sjit everytime but no further problem.
Last time she was with me for back- and bodytreatment I also massaged her abdomen.
One day later she got a terrible toothpain that no painkiller would stop.

For those who are not familiar with TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicin):
Toothache is a welknown symptom of imbalance of the large-intestine-meridian that finds its origin in the large intestine.

Not knowing what else to do, going crazy with toothache she took MMS and was totally stupified to feel the pain disappear within minutes as if it had never been there.
Second fact: For the first time she had no diahrrea after taking MMS.

Those are the stories that make me happy

Last edited by Peer; 11-20-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #273
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
i took a day off....it was very nice not ****ting wather all day.....
Then take it easy and lower the dose.
There is no reason why you should feel uncomfortable and it is no contest who can sh*** the most either.
You can also stop for a while and start again after a day or so.
Learn to be nice to yourself.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:25 PM   #274
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
@ Bill:
When you meet Jim Humble please thank him for all the good work he's done and giving it to the people.
I would also like to thank him very much.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #275
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just started 4 drops today.........I feel very sick and I have noticed I'm very tired. Oh man , hope I can make this, I'm not good with nausua......

I have apples but don't want to slow down the progress at all. Just want to get this over with.

I heard you can take C at different times of the day. Not sure if it would slow down process so better off not taking it
As I also said to AGN:
This is not a sjitting contest so take it easy and don't force yourself or your body.
Forcing your body probably was the start of your discomfort to begin with.
You should also be nice to yourself and not behave like