Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-05-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sharing spiritual message re: Deagle, Wilcock and Jernigan calls

I just felt inspired to share what spirit is communicating to me in response to these calls, not to debate, but to add. Thanks so much for letting me share!

My connection with this message, as I understand it, is the Galactic Federation.

"Dear ones, at this time of unprecedented hightened tension in the minds and hearts of human beings, what we wish to share with you most of all is that in order to understand the events that are unfolding in proper context, one must go within. Within is the ONLY place that each of you will find the answers you so earnestly seek in this moment. Going within ultimately the point of creating the dynamics that you see unfolding, not only literally, but in potential.

Our dear brothers and sisters, please hear this: YOU ALONE ARE THE CREATORS OF WHAT YOU ARE SEEING. What this means is that you ABSOLUTELY have the power within you, individually AND collectively to avert all prophecy's of destruction and certainly, and we say ABSOLUTELY mitigate their intensity. There is no debating this. It is so.

now, to that end, we wish to add that to the degree that you become willing to FORGIVE YOURSELF, each one individually, for where you hold beliefs that say that you are separate from SOURCE, and therefore separate from each other, you shall prevail.

In addition-all those who are sharing their truths are sharing from what THEY are receiving in vision and spirit. That is to say that they are EACH serving their role as MIRRORS to humanity for what is within. Which "scenario" is the truth? All and none, dear ones. YOU ALONE are determining what unfolds into your awareness.

Follow along for a moment with us as we describe to you a scenario that is equally as likely to unfold. Consider that each person is a vibration unto themselves. They are resonating a tune, at the soul level, that is its own unique vibration. Now, as the cosmos is ascending in harmonic resonance throughout, those souls begin to "hum" along with this ascension vibration. As each soul "hums" in resonance with the awakening, those aspects of IT'S unique vibration which are OUT of alignment with the ascension vibration begin to be felt. Why? because they are DISCORDANT.

Imagine listening to a beautiful symphony and several of the violins are "out of tune". The resulting dissonance is what you would notice most profoundly, isn't it? Does this particular performance of that symphonic piece "rewrite" the symphony? Of course not. The symphony, as it is written, is whole, complete and perfect in it's form. It is the particular INSTRUMENTS, or particular SOUL VIBRATIONS that are off.

Now, here what you are seeing mirrored to you is the particular COLLECTIVE soul vibration called "humanity on planet Earth" is feeling its inherent, CURRENT, harmonic discord with the ascension frequencies.

What we wish to share with you is the information that will move you from a state of reactionary panic to one of deliberate, co-creative empowerment with the process that you are experiencing collectively.

Know that NOTHING that you see occuring is outside of you. It is all YOU, being mirrored to you individually, AND collectively. In order to co-create a new reality for the PLANET, you must create a new reality for YOURSELF.

In order to do this, become willing to own whereever you have beliefs that say that you are unworthy or separate from SOURCE. Become willing, in prayer mantra, to ask your HIGHER SELF to HELP you FORGIVE YOURSELF for making UP those beliefs, several times/ day. As you do this, you will be accelerating the rise of your own vibration and assisting the increase in vibration of the collective MORE powerfully than just educating yourself on possible scenarios of destruction.

Let it be known: those of us who watch and wait to see how you will choose to BE in this process are available to you in all manner to support your growth process, however you MUST take the first step in becoming willing to be ACCOUNTABLE that YOU ALONE are the creator of ALL of your reality-beginning with your inward beliefs and perceptions, and extending into your outer experience via the law of attraction.

we are with you and assisting ALL of you to the degree that you are willing to take on the ascendence within yourselves.

We would like to add that these voices of truth (Pcamelot, Deagle, Wilcock, Jernigan, et el) are mirroring BACK TO YOU those parts of YOURSELF that seek enlightenment, that seek total accountability, empowerment and ascension. They ARE YOU, as you are them, as well.

Be not afraid, call on spiritual support and guidance to assist you in your OWN ascension process. If you ask us what is the most pressing act for you to take on NOW, we say unto you: ASCEND. Choose ONENESS through self forgiveness. This gesture is supported in ways that you can't yet perceive, and yet we say unto you, it is THE MOST powerful gesture you can make at this time.

Know that all is well, and graduation day is at hand. We ask you to trust the process, open your heart to yourself and listen to the guidance that flows from that gesture.

We love you and are with you through this time. Know that we are with you.

~PEACE ON EARTH AND THROUGHOUT THE COSMOS~WE ARE ONE~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:28 PM   #2
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sharing spiritual message re: Deagle, Wilcock and Jernigan calls

Thank you for sharing that, that was very uplifting! I tell you that no matter who channels something from the Federation of Light, it's always something good to read and the knowledge being passed on is always about love and oneness and I think that's just wonderful. It really does make me feel good every time I read anything from these entities. There's just something about how the messages are given. Good stuff.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, for sure, and want to add that last night I received a message on how to get through all of this. Was guided to get into heart centered meditation SEVERAL times a day, even if for only 5 minutes at a time, and to LISTEN, NOT ASK for guidance, not asking questions, just sitting in heart centered meditation in a state of LISTENING within.

They said that the listening state is actually a state of RECEPTIVITY which will allow us to be DOWNLOADED with information we need to move forward.

They said it's like tuning our inner dial to the higher frequencies. It very much reminded me of the Celestine Prophecy.

I meditated this way for about 20 minutes before bed last night and could really FEEL myself being "downloaded" and felt very calm and centered as well.

Then I had a dream that I was in an earthquake, feeling my body shaking, the room shaking-never had a dream so PHYSICALLY sensate before. THen I woke up and asked, "Is there going to be an Earthquake?" and I saw a map of Japan in my mind and heard "Japan." No date, just that.

So...I think this is the answer. I do not have resources to build bunkers, or even stock pile food. So, this IS the only resource I have-my willingness to receive higher guidance on what to do and where to go.

ALso, I was told that there are people all over the planet who are being "stimulated" to go within in this way, and to visualize a silver cord of light connecting all of our heart centers together in meditation. That feels really powerful also.

Just sharing!! PEACE AND LOVE!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:44 AM   #4
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Very nice, I dig it. I shall try this tonight as well.

Last edited by NeoEmc2; 10-07-2008 at 03:16 AM.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #5
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Sharing spiritual message re: Deagle, Wilcock and Jernigan calls

Hi Theresa,
Thankyou so much for posting your beautiful channeling.

Ive noticed a few really positive posts from you now and wish more of the people on here had the same 'vibe' as you.

Keep up the good work and God Bless You!

PEACEFUL WARRIOR
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Theresa,

I too appreciate your positiveness and the sharing of your experiences.

Thanks
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote