Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Can sites like these give TPTB our address?

Can the powers that be make a database of all the poeple subscribed to this web site and others?. And if this is the case what might they be willing to do to silence us when it comes closer to the crucial time. Im certain it's not so hard to find out where I live through things like my subscription to my web provider etc...etc...
Who knows what lenghts these people will go to, to silence us and stop the information flow. Am I being paranoid about this? Maybe they don't care because it's the endgame now and they see themselves a having succeded.

Just a thought,

Anyone care to respond?

Thanks,
Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:44 PM   #2
tigger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Can sites like these give TPTB our address?

Hi there, this worries me too, we just don't know do we? and to believe they can and will trace us is about as negative as we can get. I guess we have to balance our need to communicate with like minded ppl against the possibility that we may one day become targets. tigger
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:36 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Can the powers that be make a database of all the poeple subscribed to this web site and others?. And if this is the case what might they be willing to do to silence us when it comes closer to the crucial time. Im certain it's not so hard to find out where I live through things like my subscription to my web provider etc...etc...
Who knows what lenghts these people will go to, to silence us and stop the information flow. Am I being paranoid about this? Maybe they don't care because it's the endgame now and they see themselves a having succeded.

Just a thought,

Anyone care to respond?

Thanks,
Merlin.
Aloha Merlin,

Merlin, given what is going on worldwide, I think TPTB’s focus is elsewhere while they watch their financial powerbase crumble. We all know that anything on the net can be found by those who are trained to find it. Irrespective of this knowledge our focus remains on getting info out the to public as fast as we can. There are some, like Kerry and Bill, who are in full public view and are still pressing forward to gather and disseminate it to as many folks as possible. To indulge in fear is a waste of beautiful energy that is best used to create the world you want to live in. May a sense of deep peace flow into your heart and may your heart guide you during these changing times.

Last edited by Carol; 10-01-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
Baggywrinkle

Relax,

They already know everything about you. Don't worry
about hiding.

If you want to talk to them, just talk at your ceiling...

Speak openly at your phone, your computer, your television, and the power outlet in your wall. Tell them we are on to you.

Then ask them who should be afraid. Being irrelevant is a fate worse than death.

You don't have to march. You don't have to fight. All you need do is refuse to give your consent. All you need do is refuse to participate. If we all stayed home and refused to go to work the machine
would stop....

Learn from those who have been there. Read my signature. Read Gulag Archipelago. Read about the
inquisition. Read George Fox's Book of Martyrs. Read Martyrs Mirror; the bloody theater. There is nothing new under the sun. What they do today is what they have always done. Except now we know.
Knowledge is power. You have the power to say no.

You have the power to change the world.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 09-30-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

sometimes, when I am alone

I make rude gestures to the TV!
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
sometimes, when I am alone

I make rude gestures to the TV!
You should see what the newscaster does back the moment you turn away.

(actually I wouldn't know. We haven't watched a television in years)

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 09-30-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:35 PM   #8
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Can the powers that be make a database of all the people subscribed to this web site and others?
Understand this, it's sure to let you relax and quit worrying over it all:
There is no such thing as "anonymous" on the web.
  • Every single device connected to the Internet at any one time, has a unique Internet Protocol (IP) address. Mine is currently 69.231.95.254 For people on dial-up, DSL, or Cable this IP is "borrowed" from you provider, who has a whole bank of these.
  • Each time you connect to the Net, the ISP's server you dial/connect to records the phone no. or customer name (in cable's case), time/date, and IP address assigned in a log.
  • Every single web server you connect to also maintains a log of time, date, IP address of requesting computer, and every file it sends to you.
  • These logs must be surrendered to law enforcement, immediately upon request, no search warrant required. (more on that in a sec)
Oh, those "anonymous web browsing services" you've heard of? Fugetaboutit.
1. They're subject to the same laws.
2. Remember the news story about the guy who hacked Gov. Palin's email? He used one. It took the FBI a whole day to track him down.

If something on this site was so secret, "devastating", illegal, immoral, or even slightly fattening, they would approach the owners, not you. They would have such info removed, or the site wouldn't be here. Tuit suite.

The idea that something read here would be so "bad" that a govt agency would not only shut down the site, but, also hunt down and kill everyone who read it, would be... well... you called it, a bit paranoid. (relax, you don't sound like you're there yet)

Mostly their reaction seems to be, "the horse is outa the barn, so..." have someone log in here as a user, and start a pattern of "disinfo". But then this is why God gave you a "BS-Meter".

A better question might be:
"With over 40 million computers connected to the Net at any one time, why would they be interested in me?"
Short answer: 99.9% of the time, they aren't. After all it's a lot of data to wade through just out of idle curiosity.

Example:
The front page of this forum says that as of 12:45 PDT
Currently Active Users: 1375 (472 members and 903 guests)
The front page of this forum also causes the server to "read/send" out 44 files totaling 166Kb. every time it's accessed. This means that just the act of everyone here now, visiting the home page once, generated:
* 44 x 1375 = 60,500 entries in today's log,
and
* used 22.8Mb. of bandwidth.

"What, me worry?"
To this end, I've taken a different tack. My nic, Fredkc, is my real first name, middle, and last initial. I have used it for every login to every forum, blog, service, community site, or anything else that comes along, since 1986. it's my "best defense a good offense". or John Hancock approach. If they want me(and someday I think they will), they'll get me.

A quick google of it turned up 2090 hits, and the first 3 pages I looked at are all me. Everything from my opinion on the Bailout, to govt's illegal activities, my opinions about them all being traitors of one kind or another, software I've written, Sites I've authored, and even some glass cleaning tips I posted on a BMW owner's site. (yeah, I really went out on a limb on that one)

Ok, the second's up: (from above)
I have had two encounters with the FBI since 2002.

#1. A partner and I had a web hosting service. One of our customers was the official site for the Mazda Miata's enthisuast site, called MiataMagazine. Somneone who wanted this relationship to end, so they could get this contract hired a hacker in Connecticut by the name of Stephen Suplita (I just love making him famous ) to hack/disrupt the Miata site. After several episodes I got tired of rebuilding the site, and having his patterns, made some programming changes to the site to create extra log entries for his habits.

Upon his return, I called the San Diego FBI office and turned over my web site logs. Now criminals are notoriously dumb. His attempts gave me two IP addresses, so he was no exception. Not only did he hack my site from work, he then went home and did it some more!

Result: San Diego FBI sent the logs to Connecticut office. They traced the IP numbers to, and visited his work (he was immediately fired), and then his home. The FBI took away all his electronic toys, arrested him and you can see the results here, and here.

Now you'd think this would have given us a bit of credibility/slack with the local FBI office. Well, no good deed goes unpunished.

#2. About 6 months later I got a call from my biz partner at 5:45 AM. (he lived closer to our server than I, or it'd been me calling him)

No "Hi Fred", "Good Morning", or even a "Sorry for the early call..." instead:
"WHAT THE F**** DID YOU DO?!?!
I know it wasn't me! I don't care what the hell it was, I just need to know WHAT IT WAS NOW!
I have 5 FBI agents on my front lawn and 1 at my door!!"

"Good morning, Richard." I replied.

Now, access to the logs, they just have to ask for. Instead they gave him two choices:
1. Take them down to the machines and give them access, or
2. Go to jail, and then they'd go down and access them anyway.

Even with the provisions of FISA in force at the time, and the ILLEGAL Patriot Act, what the FBI did was completely illegal!

The FBI scraped off a complete copy of both of our machines. This included:
* The websites of about 5 companies,
* All of their online business transactions,
* All the data of all their customers,
* Business and private email of about 30 other users.

No search warrant! No National Security Letter (NSL)!
I read some months later that the FBI had done this roughly 30,000 times in 2002 alone (each and every single instance a felony). You should know that:
  • The feds have been grabbing a complete copy of all traffic that goes across this country. Intgernet, Cell phone, and land line since 2001 at least. They pattern search all of this traffic.
  • Now that Posse Comitatus no longer exists, the Pentagon is now doing the same thing.
  • The Pentagon also has contracts out for bid, to farm out pattern recognition surveillance of all this to private companies.
NOT a hunch. Not a conspiracy theory. You can find news accounts of all of this with a simple Google search.

I apologize for being so long winded, but it happens to be a pet pieve, and something I have some direct experience in, which I just LOVE sharing about Big Brother's Stooges. It's also the reason I use my real name.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 09-30-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:10 PM   #9
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Fredkc,
Thanks for that, very informative.
my original post was more kinda like, their gonna have a database of the first people they wanna shut up, if thats what they feel like doing.
I think I'ts all been said here anyway so I'll shut up about it now.

Thanks

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:28 PM   #10
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

to add to what everyone said, yes absolutely , the internet is a piece of cake for them to watch you and keep records-if it was 50 years ago then , no they wouldnt track you to the library and make a not of what your reading.

but i will say that ive read that whether you speak on the phone or type an email about the NWO or illumninati it sets off programming to flag it, BUT that this crap is so out of the bag they are SWIMMING in data. way way too much, and theyll just file it away for now.

keep in mind that doesnt mean if they come for a round up with a list that your name might be on it, but at that point i wouldnt worry about it because that means a revolution will be sparked. i highly doubt they can control us in the manner they have in history.

disease and a fake alien attack would work better than just martial law/terrorism etc.

anyhow yeah , i wouldnt sweat big brother at the moment they have a lot of stuff to deal with.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:17 AM   #11
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Fredkc,
Thanks for that, very informative.
my original post was more kinda like, their gonna have a database of the first people they wanna shut up, if thats what they feel like doing.
I think I'ts all been said here anyway so I'll shut up about it now.

Thanks
Merlin.
A "Nuisance List"?
Sure. But it is a bit more trouble than what you'd think. If you are on Cable, or DSL, they can track you down to the location of your provider's server (the one you're hooked up to), but to go farther than that, they need access to logs and such, and that means they leave a trail, too.

Any registered user can see whatever you have on your profile. How much is there, and how much you reveal in your posts, you'll have to decide for yourself.

On the upside, there being hundreds of thousands of these forums online, should keep them busy, until events run right over their silly plans anyway.

Be of good cheer.

Old 10-01-2008, 07:25 AM   #12
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
A "Nuisance List"?
Sure. But it is a bit more trouble than what you'd think. If you are on Cable, or DSL, they can track you down to the location of your provider's server (the one you're hooked up to), but to go farther than that, they need access to logs and such, and that means they leave a trail, too.

Any registered user can see whatever you have on your profile. How much is there, and how much you reveal in your posts, you'll have to decide for yourself.

On the upside, there being hundreds of thousands of these forums online, should keep them busy, until events run right over their silly plans anyway.

Be of good cheer.

If ya ain't on a list somehwere you are not doing enough....frig'em.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #13
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

the PTB do not need to hack into a website in order to find out who is posting on this forum. the technologies they have would literally blow your mind. but i don't say this to scare anybody. if they were going to gather up all of us informed people, they would have done so before there was so many of us.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #14
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
If ya ain't on a list somehwere you are not doing enough....frig'em.
http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/BearsPenguins2.jpg

Old 10-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #15
Racsouran
Banned

all forums track the ips of the posters, with only that anyone can find where you are.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:47 PM   #16
Banned

I've come to see that anyone can find out anything about anyone with the right resources.

The big question is: DO TPTB CARE ABOUT YOU????
My answer: PROBABLY NOT.

Maybe a small percentage could seriously be considered a threat to the NWO. Technically we're ALL a threat to the NWO for questioning what we're told and thinking for ourselves, but as far as posing an OVERT THREAT- well I think it's safe to say that this forum doesn't seem to type to bomb federal buildings.

EDIT- that doesn't mean that they're not watching, and know who you are. They probably just won't do anything about it unless you give them a good reason. I think the average person on here is relatively safe, but there are some people on here (if they are really what they say they are) who definitely need to be careful.

Last edited by 371; 10-01-2008 at 08:50 PM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:58 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to bump the thread, but I tried to find a good home for this gem.

I apologise if in this case the information does not engender high-vibrations, and I caution anyone reading anything about the tools of tyranny to be on guard against fear and be detached.

This is the mirror - it has gone from the original link http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/~csogho..._vb_secure.pdf

I am posting it as it is good supporting evidence for the above claims that you can be traced, identified and found, and your social networks analysed with pretty good ease, when you use modern telecommunications equipment and the internet. This is the technology that is marketed at governments.

The source for this gem was here: http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2879.htm, spin down to this section: "Exclusive: Widespread cell phone location snooping by NSA"

Remember keep the shields up as you read this stuff.

Blessings to you all in the love and in the light of the one infinite creator.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote