Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Provocateurs and Saboteurs

...from the front lines, my observations...

There are saboteurs among us.
To my fellow warriors of the light: fear not - we'll love them too.
To those of you who seek to divide us: you're loved, forgiven, and your true return to One is eagerly anticipated.

A false sense of division is the means by which we've been kept limited for far too long. The term Divide and Conquer is the epitome of the art of war because it's the most effective means to do just that....divide...and then the conquering part is easy.

I see provocateurs enter a discussion with transparent agendas. They'll throw in their intellectual analysis that's very well versed in all the right lingo, maybe throw in some condescension for good measure - really try to reactivate that ego of yours, and then sit back and watch the cracks begin to form. We'll be having none of that, thank you very much, please move along.

The PTB's timetable is a bit accelerated, wouldn't you say? I think they're scrambling a bit because there is absolutely an awakening happening and more and more people don't trust what the 6 o'clock news is telling them anymore. Too many black flags. Didn't they ever hear about the boy and the wolf? Silly rich people. They're losing their grip. And I couldn't be happier about it. If somebody is trying to get you to endorse a label of any kind ...stop and think about it for a second. Are the majority of the people in here really so uninformed about the importance of vibration that they simply don't know any better? Division is fear. Fear feeds the machine. I'm done feeding the machine, how bout you?

I believe those people are one of two things.
They're either #1 - A saboteur. A last ditch effort by the PTB to infiltrate the very tip of the spear that threatens to rob them of their control.
OR #2 - someone who really does mean well, but just doesn't quite get the importance of absolute love and absolute connection. Either way - let 'em be. Please don't feed into their traps. We've come too far to start backtracking with that kind of nonsense.
I've seen a few threads where PERFECTION happened and I loved it! The angry, "OH Yeah?!" guy was just not acknowledged, as if to say "uh-huh, that's nice dear - now you go play while the grown ups talk, m-kay?" Nobody fed the ego he was trying to feed, or gave them the division they were trying to create, and they just kinda faded into the darkness.

Any idea that sponsors the thought of you being in a separate catagory, or a position that invites a heated debate because somebody's intellect is challenged, or their amazing experience somehow lessened...these are the pitfalls, my friends. Whether intentional or not. No division, only connection.

Just as the police use provocateurs to set-off violence in protests, it would appear they're trying to derail our efforts similarly in here. Be aware of the battlefield. This is a spiritual war. Arm yourself with what you know works.

just a friendly reminder from your fellow warrior, humbly submitted.
Love you
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:59 AM   #2
sirian77

Default Re: Provocateurs and Saboteurs

Easy to point the finger to other people isn't it? why not pointing it to yourself for one time?

Last edited by sirian77; 09-30-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:08 PM   #3
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Case and point.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:02 PM   #4
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed... the very need to fight implies fear, IMHO.
I drop my sword as quickly as I can once I realize my ego's been playing whilst my spirit's been bound and gagged.

Love and light to you,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:49 PM   #5
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I drop my sword as quickly as I can once I realize my ego's been playing whilst my spirit's been bound and gagged.

It takes some focus, intention, meditations etc for me but fear can be dissolved via these methods when they are grounded in love. You don't have to try to get rid of the fear then; it just leaves on its own.
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #6
Whitewolf

Sirian, recall didn't point the finger at anyone, he/she was making a general statement about provocateurism and how it functions and how to deal with it. Much love to you as well, of course.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:17 AM   #7
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

I knew there would be a lot of 'thrashing' at this forum in some places, but that's okay. I am here for the networking, and I take great delight in linking up with folks who know that all physical manifestation derives from the play of Awareness in the Consciousness-field. It's great validation to hear others use some of the same healing techniques, etc., that I do, and some of the healing/herbal/alt.healing things that people are sharing are quite good.

My bottom line is, I really don't want to be at war with anyone over anything. I want to be at peace with them, and then we can sort through things together.

Peace, peace and more peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:26 AM   #8
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
...from the front lines, my observations...

There are saboteurs among us.
To my fellow warriors of the light: fear not - we'll love them too.
To those of you who seek to divide us: you're loved, forgiven, and your true return to One is eagerly anticipated.

A false sense of division is the means by which we've been kept limited for far too long. The term Divide and Conquer is the epitome of the art of war because it's the most effective means to do just that....divide...and then the conquering part is easy.

I see provocateurs enter a discussion with transparent agendas. They'll throw in their intellectual analysis that's very well versed in all the right lingo, maybe throw in some condescension for good measure - really try to reactivate that ego of yours, and then sit back and watch the cracks begin to form. We'll be having none of that, thank you very much, please move along.

The PTB's timetable is a bit accelerated, wouldn't you say? I think they're scrambling a bit because there is absolutely an awakening happening and more and more people don't trust what the 6 o'clock news is telling them anymore. Too many black flags. Didn't they ever hear about the boy and the wolf? Silly rich people. They're losing their grip. And I couldn't be happier about it. If somebody is trying to get you to endorse a label of any kind ...stop and think about it for a second. Are the majority of the people in here really so uninformed about the importance of vibration that they simply don't know any better? Division is fear. Fear feeds the machine. I'm done feeding the machine, how bout you?

I believe those people are one of two things.
They're either #1 - A saboteur. A last ditch effort by the PTB to infiltrate the very tip of the spear that threatens to rob them of their control.
OR #2 - someone who really does mean well, but just doesn't quite get the importance of absolute love and absolute connection. Either way - let 'em be. Please don't feed into their traps. We've come too far to start backtracking with that kind of nonsense.
I've seen a few threads where PERFECTION happened and I loved it! The angry, "OH Yeah?!" guy was just not acknowledged, as if to say "uh-huh, that's nice dear - now you go play while the grown ups talk, m-kay?" Nobody fed the ego he was trying to feed, or gave them the division they were trying to create, and they just kinda faded into the darkness.

Any idea that sponsors the thought of you being in a separate catagory, or a position that invites a heated debate because somebody's intellect is challenged, or their amazing experience somehow lessened...these are the pitfalls, my friends. Whether intentional or not. No division, only connection.

Just as the police use provocateurs to set-off violence in protests, it would appear they're trying to derail our efforts similarly in here. Be aware of the battlefield. This is a spiritual war. Arm yourself with what you know works.

just a friendly reminder from your fellow warrior, humbly submitted.
Love you
recallone
I agree with you, recall.

I think the whole gets taken way too seriously. I feel like there needs to be more of a middle way: not ignoring the PTB and the ego, etc., but also not buying into the BS story and fear mongering. Just noticing it and letting it be. Pull the clutch and put the car in neutral, it will eventually run out of gas. I am not advocating standing by while harm is done to another, but one can act in the world without getting pulled into the cycle of fear and reactivity.

And we are arguing about things that can't be resolved on an internet forum (yes, I am including myself), and spending our time staring at electrons instead of going out in the world and connecting with it. This is a debate I've had with myself: is this forum actually doing anything useful? (maybe I will start a thread on this...)

And as a discussion topic: How can we enter into a debate that can be both beneficial and relatively free of ego? Even though we are all one, we are also not all one, and different opinions need to, and will be taken. If we all agreed on everything this world would suck. How do we move forward with discussion in a way that is helpful?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:06 AM   #9
Racsouran
Banned

light beings inspiring division amongst ourselves (humans) complaining, at the same time, about division?¿, quite ironical, totally uncoherent.

Try to learn first, you light warriors, this simple thing:

-You cannot love something you despise.

Last edited by Racsouran; 09-30-2008 at 03:09 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:15 AM   #10
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Provocateurs and Saboteurs

Quote:
.I'm done feeding the machine, how bout you?

Absolutely right on! As we focus on the light, the shadows recede.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:22 AM   #11
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
...spending our time staring at electrons instead of going out in the world and connecting with it. This is a debate I've had with myself: is this forum actually doing anything useful? (maybe I will start a thread on this...)

I'm glad you brought that up. It is important to spend time learning, whether it's staring at electrons or at ink on a page. This Forum is absolutely doing something useful and crucial...like many others it is helping people around the world network in real time for the first time in history (that we know of).

But the rubber doesn't meet the road until we leave our chairs. Follow through with these opportunities for GC meetings! Build connections! Go out and give the world face time! We should all be meeting with as many like-minded people as possible, spreading love and light and letting folks know that when the **** hits the fan (and it will, real soon now), all is not lost.

In fact, there is more reason for hope in our lifetimes than at any other time I know of!
Old 09-30-2008, 04:11 AM   #12
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Let the so called "agent Provocateurs" be a nice measuring stick upon which to measure one's own progress.

Be thankful for their presence; whether they have insidious intentions or they are just new to this field and thoroughly cluster F@*#ed with fear based information.

They remind me of myself when I was originally initiated into this reality and I was freakishly paranoid... it's a stage, nay, a RIGHT of passage into the mysteries, is it not?

AND if they truly ARE rabble rousers with malice aforethought; let the bridges they burn light their way.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:22 AM   #13
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter_Phi View Post
Let the so called "agent Provocateurs" be a nice measuring stick upon which to measure one's own progress.

Be thankful for their presence; whether they have insidious intentions or they are just new to this field and thoroughly cluster F@*#ed with fear based information.

They remind me of myself when I was originally initiated into this reality and I was freakishly paranoid... it's a stage, nay, a RIGHT of passage into the mysteries, is it not?

AND if they truly ARE rabble rousers with malice aforethought; let the bridges they burn light their way.
Well said at 11:11, Accipiter_Phi... warm welcome to Avalon!

♥...Cookie
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:28 AM   #14
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post

I'm glad you brought that up. It is important to spend time learning, whether it's staring at electrons or at ink on a page. This Forum is absolutely doing something useful and crucial...like many others it is helping people around the world network in real time for the first time in history (that we know of).

But the rubber doesn't meet the road until we leave our chairs. Follow through with these opportunities for GC meetings! Build connections! Go out and give the world face time! We should all be meeting with as many like-minded people as possible, spreading love and light and letting folks know that when the **** hits the fan (and it will, real soon now), all is not lost.

In fact, there is more reason for hope in our lifetimes than at any other time I know of!
So if the rubber doesn't meet the road until we leave our chairs, then why are we here at all? Isn't this the time of "rubber meeting the road". Isn't this the time of action and not standing by and learning?
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:54 AM   #15
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

We're all leaves on the same tree. Source is the trunk.
As much as I recognize this and honor this beautiful truth, I delight in sharing a stem with leaves of a like vibration.
I prefer those on this shared stem, never considering that this stem is better or worse than another. Or that if other leaves shared this stem, or this side of the tree, they'd be better off.
I love the tree. It is me.
The leaves on the other side of the tree are equally as important to the whole tree, as I am.
Such a beautiful tree.
And as the seasons bring change, I welcome the circle of life, once again.
The sunshine feels good, and as our roots are in the depths of the dark & damp earth, I take notice of the fact that growth comes from what could be perceived as the most unsavory of places.
I am grateful for all of this.
It is a reflection of me and all of the seasons we have endured, on one tree.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:51 AM   #16
Chris Parson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Well said at 11:11, Accipiter_Phi... warm welcome to Avalon!

♥...Cookie
good response for 11:22!
Chris Parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:18 AM   #17
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
So if the rubber doesn't meet the road until we leave our chairs, then why are we here at all? Isn't this the time of "rubber meeting the road". Isn't this the time of action and not standing by and learning?

There is surely a place for chair time too! Yes, it is a time for action! The beauty of the Internet is the fact that for the very first time ever, people from all around the world are able to network. And what are we discovering? That we are all on the same page, far more than we could ever have imagined! How freakin' empowering is THAT?

Now, if Avalon goes to subscription-only as I understand is about to happen, then it will lose its value since only an elite will have access. I am still holding out hope that will not happen. If it does, other forums will take its place. The important thing is that the ideas spread. It isn't about Bill and Kerry or you and me. It's about the spread of awareness.

And beyond that, Yes!! If there does not come a time in each day when we get up, get out and put our beliefs into action, then it's all just a circle-jerk. It's the time we spend here and in similar venues (face-to-face or not) that gives us (hopefully) focus and clarity. When we take action we do it each in our own way, but it's important that we do it.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:27 AM   #18
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Who cares? Yup, some people are down right dumb, edu****ated to death or otherwise. Some people are dim witted morons not worthy of shoes with laces. Some people are afraid. Some people are kind of getting it (feed, clothe, house yer ***), and some KNOW how to do things. Simple really.

There are a lot of urbanites here in my opinion whom could not tell a turnip from a tulip. Just because someone is dumb and TRYING to hide it does NOT make them a 'saboteur'. They might simply be scared and alone and urban and freaking out at their inability to do anything besides data typing or something.

People in forums such as this. which is i admit quite exceptional, feel frozen in their inability to deal with a world outside of FRN's or Euro's. Yes, there ARE people here being paid to be here. So ****ing what? Yes there are 'disinfo' agents here, and everywhere...make sure you lock your door tonight darling...who ****ing cares. The point is not to be worried/scared/afraid. The POINT is to carry on with life affirming missions we all have a Divine right to unfold. Grow the **** up.

Stop bitching and join the resource crew if ya've the gumption.
The world is changing with or without these people you seem intent on singling out. Who cares, BS post = no or little reads. We shall know each tree by it's fruits, brother, sister. The world as we know it came undone in 2001 and let us all make the best, the very best, of the world in which we WILL to be.

Enough diversion. And wasted bandwidth. My contribution is in the mail tomorrow. Argue MY points and we shall see what we shall see. Disagreement is fine. But 'pointing fingers' is purile.

Last edited by Argante; 10-01-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: vulgarity
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:15 AM   #19
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Lance, this thread wasn't about singling anyone out - but rather a suggestion as to how to deal with those that seek to label or divide...by singling someone out.

I agree that many are frozen in their tracks. There is a lot of information we're passing around in these rooms and it absolutely has the ability to instill fear...if we let it. Truly. I'm not judging anyone for what they do or don't know. I'm encouraging those that understand the importance of vibration to safeguard their own for the purpose of contributing to the whole so that we may create that which we prefer. We take back our power by taking responsibility for the situation we're in, then reconnecting to each other in order to create more efficiently the future we desire.

These are my feelings and what resonates with me as truth, by the way - I'm not trying to convince anyone that my way is the right way. Just the right way for me. I see posts begin with an intent that's pure, an intention to unlock the answers we all have inside of us....then I see how it gets derailed by someone throwing stones at it, labeling, belittling...and then the thread becomes a big argument that doesn't even resemble its' original form. Personally, when I encounter that kind of behavior I just stop reading. There might be some amazing contributions shortly thereafter, but all too often the saboteur wins and heated "I'm right, you're wrong" discussions ensue. When I see this happen, my heart goes out to those that have allowed themselves to be duped into once again endorsing the fallacy of us being separate from one another and playing into the control drama.

"BS post - little or no reads"

Don't you see? I don't care.
I'm not trying to win the Bitchin'-est Post Award. I'm just trying to help keep our intent focused. If one person read this and resonated with it, then I'm happy I took the time to do it. I felt compelled to offer my observations. I'm counting on someone else offering something that will help me too.
We're all in this together. We've got to do it together. That's all.

I wish you all peace and light.
recallone
Old 09-30-2008, 09:47 AM   #20
sirian77

point taken, my apologies, sorry
Old 09-30-2008, 10:10 AM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

IM TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH people who have got the balance right of spirituality and action. the forum seems polarised between mediatators and torsion field experts and hardcore where are my guns approach.. im looking for the "middle way" . i dont advoacte violence or use of it but5 at the same time im not going to meditate my way out of a bio weapon attack soley. i think we need to usa a physical/spiritual blanace to get through this thing.

people obviously interpret what to do next by feel. we are all tuning in to our intuitions a lot more it seems. the going out into the world and physically surviving is useless with out the spiritual guidance and knowing what is going on and what its about. thats where my spirituality comes in,so when times get incredibly tuff i can keep going. most will die off without a proper fight tosurvive im not one of them
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #22
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"BS post - little or no reads"

Don't you see? I don't care.
I'm not trying to win the Bitchin'-est Post Award. I'm just trying to help keep our intent focused. If one person read this and resonated with it, then I'm happy I took the time to do it. I felt compelled to offer my observations. I'm counting on someone else offering something that will help me too.
We're all in this together. We've got to do it together. That's all.

I wish you all peace and light.
recallone
I didn't mean your post, I meant useless provocateur posts...it is getting clearer in here and I tend to posit this to the "trolls are dropping". There may very well be saboteurs o this forum and I don't doubt that. But their funding is going away as we speak....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:15 PM   #23
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
point taken, my apologies, sorry
Simple misunderstanding, that's all. We're good. Thanks.

Love and light.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:12 PM   #24
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Beside professionals, both P&S are those sitting in front of the computer doing nothing and waiting for somebody else to guide them through the unknown. That's the solid way to become believer or simple follower. Followers are full of fear. Halo! they want as to fear, that's the energy they want us to produce for them.

Instead of exercise selfimportance on this forum, followers/believers should gather energy to wider own consciousness. Intent to change yourself (or get rid of the fear), will bring you some tools (techniques) to do that. You'll find the truth within yourself by yourself and you will KNOW THAT BY YOUR COMPLETE BEING. After that nobody else will be able to sell you "wisdom".

One more thing, believers/followers are defenders of false whistleblowers.
In the reality, they're defending own ignorance, and on the end of the day own ego.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote