Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 05-09-2009, 03:50 AM   #26
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets Play the Guessing Game, Round 2

Quote:
One thing I have noticed is the cold reptilian lack of warmth or any positive emotions in all of your posts.
Your judgments of my communication style are irrelevant to my state of consciousness.

Quote:
Now im not a dowsing/pendulum expert like yourself but this says to me your heart chakra is CLOSED which would mean you are on the service-to-self path.
That is a stretch. I have yet to gain anything other than friends by sharing my info here. Your knowledge of the esoteric is an eclectic fragmented version of the truth. I am a gatherer of the truth and information. I have been emotionally hardened by doing battle with stuff that would leave you in the corner of the room calling for mommy. So forgive me if I do not give a **** weather or not you get a warm fuzzy feeling when you read my information.

Quote:
And no Im not saying Im perfect.. but you are starting to point fingers and this observation I feel needed to be voiced. Sorry to upset anyone.. we are all here to grow.
So who exactly am I pointing fingers at. Please name a few of them. Oh wait a minute, that is right I specifically did not single out anyone. Close but no cigar, try again.

Quote:
I feel that if there are illuminati figures who are interested in this forum they are lurkers and fail to see why they would be registered members... Im sure this forum ranks very low to non-existant on their priorities.
You are not very framiliar with how marketing research works are you? Take a second to think about it. What does a major marketing firm do before they try to sell an idea or product to the masses. Forget the illuminati for a second. I am talking about stuff like a new soft drink or etc. What do they do first? They have specific areas of the country that they first try to market the product to. These areas of the country are allways diverse cities with the maximum different kinds of cultures and people as possible. They sell the product in those areas first. Then they look at the results of how this small scale marketing research went.

The internet provides a ready made focus group for disinformation people. Just like the cities used in the above scenario, a large internet forum like ATS or Avalon makes a great focus group. If I was doing research on what level of ******** that people would buy, the first place I would display it would be on an internet forum with a large diversity of people on it from around the world. Guess what folks, you are the target focus group.

It is absolutely amazing the kind of b.s. that people will buy into around here. Just the other day someone posted up a story about a small figurine statue of an angel that was found when some moon rock was chipped apart. Immediately without using their own discernment, people started posting up stuff like "Oh my god, that is amazing". They did not even question it. Turned out that it was just some internet tabloid dumping fake stories on their site. No one even stopped to check out the source first until I did.

Everyone needs to stop believing stuff just because it is typed up on some internet site. This is why I put this in this thread

Quote:
There is not a single intuitive on the planet that is dead on 100% of the time. Never take intuitive information, including mine, as the absolute truth. All ways rely on your own natural instincts and discern weather the information resonates with your path.
Luminari, you need to stop posing as an esoteric expert and start being yourself. You might actually learn at the rate you are supposed to if you did.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:04 AM   #27
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

It would be nice if people would stick to judging the messages rather than the messenger!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:12 AM   #28
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your contribution, Tone. I suppose someone should ask you, as a formality, if you are a disinfo agent yourself. The results of your effort cause me to be less inclined to be here, for the simple reason that I do not wish to provide any advantage to those that would use this forum as a focus group. To those people, I say a hearty **** you!
And calling someone a reptilian is extreme and counterproductive.

Last edited by Carol; 05-12-2009 at 01:20 AM. Reason: inappropriate language
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:17 AM   #29
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey tone3, that was me that posted that BS thing about that moon statue, just say it, don't beat around the bush, LOL, I can take it I'm a big boy!
It was my bad and I apologized for it!
You should read your own words, LOL, it is absof....kinglutely amazing what people will buy into around here!
And you're absof...kinglutely right that everyone needs to stop believing stuff just because it's typed up on some internet site! LOL

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-09-2009 at 04:19 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:21 AM   #30
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

That's okay Dan...I saw a black copter looking for a fast wheeling pig
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:31 AM   #31
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari, you need to stop posing as an esoteric expert and start being yourself. You might actually learn at the rate you are supposed to if you did. __________________
Originator of the spiritual paradigm, Multiversal Shamanism.

Luminari Posing.....where do you come off .....you're signature says
Originator of the spiritual paradigm.....
Old 05-09-2009, 04:34 AM   #32
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
Thank you for your contribution, Tone. I suppose someone should ask you, as a formality, if you are a disinfo agent yourself. The results of your effort cause me to be less inclined to be here, for the simple reason that I do not wish to provide any advantage to those that would use this forum as a focus group. To those people, I say a hearty **** you!
And calling someone a reptilian is extreme and counterproductive.
I appreciate you compliments. In my opinion leaving because something like this might exist, just empowers them. Speak up for the truth when you see it is being violated. We can all work together to run them out of here simply by being aware of their presence. That is the whole point of this thread. Marketing research for disinformation is useless if the targets are aware that the marketing exists. Spread the word and corrupt their marketing data so that they have to go elsewhere to research it.

Last edited by Carol; 05-12-2009 at 01:23 AM. Reason: inappropriate language
Old 05-09-2009, 04:40 AM   #33
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Luminari, you need to stop posing as an esoteric expert and start being yourself. You might actually learn at the rate you are supposed to if you did. __________________
Originator of the spiritual paradigm, Multiversal Shamanism.

Luminari Posing.....where do you come off .....you're signature says
Originator of the spiritual paradigm.....
Luminari once judged me as living in separation conscsiousness. Not realizing that the simple act of judging someone is a side effect of seeing things as being seperate. Absorbing esoteric data and actually living it are two different things.
Old 05-09-2009, 04:43 AM   #34
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
FORUM GUIDELINES-SELF-PROMOTION

Everyone joined this forum to discuss our material, not to hear others showcase theirs. Members who insist on promoting / showcasing themselves, their own websites, philosophies, products, services or other unrelated teachings will be unsubscribed.

Project Avalon Forum Guidelines
I am trying to do you all a favor here with this work. How many members have you asked why they joined the forum? That is a pretty big assumption. You know what happens when you assume right?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:45 AM   #35
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 05-09-2009, 04:53 AM   #36
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I've been trying to promote my new theory on space travel

Think it'll work?

Old 05-09-2009, 05:08 AM   #37
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I do not make assumptions.

I know that you have to agree to the Forum Guidelines to become a member. You checked the 'I agree box' or you wouldn't be here.

I suggest you tone it down or this thread will be closed until attitudes and tempers can be readjusted.
I am completely calm. Last time I checked standing up for yourself was not against the rules of this forum. This place has been around for a while now. The forum rules have never been enforced, now all of the sudden they are because I made a thread that causes people to question the information they are intaking? Thats curious
Old 05-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #38
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I tend to agree with the esoteric poser....he said it best

There is not a single intuitive on the planet that is dead on 100% of the time. Never take intuitive information, including mine, as the absolute truth. All ways rely on your own natural instincts and discern weather the information resonates with your path.

pointing fingers at those you know nothing about...is nothing more the that..finger pointing...

what purpose does it serve...either take in the information...or leave it..I don't think anyone here actually believes 100% of everything, and if you're expecting to get to the truth....you're truth..then be the change you want to see...stop pointing fingers...you don't want them pointing at you now do you?
Old 05-09-2009, 05:22 AM   #39
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Oh yeah, the professional way to have handled this as a moderator would have been in private messages. Why out in the open like this? Also Curious
Old 05-09-2009, 05:25 AM   #40
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Brook, Luminari called me out. Not the other way around. I will communicate the same thing to you that I did to luminari. I don't give a **** if you like my style of communication. I am not here to make people feel warm and fuzzy. Luminari wants to call me out and throw baseless accusations and judgments at me and then claim to be a guru in the making. He can *** ** ***

Last edited by Kathleen; 05-09-2009 at 05:37 AM. Reason: swearing at fellow member
Old 05-09-2009, 05:35 AM   #41
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

WOW, this is only round 2 and we may have a knockout.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

For what it's worth...I sort of like passion in a discussion. I am enjoying the exchange. This is how truth is arrived at. In a sense...we are all engaged in self promotion. Regarding subject matter...when someone begins a thread...are they not inviting forum members to discuss 'their' material? Is a tangential digression always a bad thing? Could a new truth emerge from an intellectual head-on collision? I'd make a lousy moderator. I'd just hold the coats...and look the other way!

I continue to think that there should be some type of rating system...where what can be proven as absolute fact is rated at a different level than complete speculation. There is a place for both...but they must be clearly identified. Separating fact from fiction...or deliberate disinformation...is a fine art.

When I get angry...I don't call people reptilians...I call them wormholes!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #43
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Do any of you know the difference between an ADJECTIVE and a NOUN?

I never called anyone a reptilian.

Screw this lame thread.

It is achieving exactly what the author intended: separation.

Last edited by Luminari; 05-11-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #44
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

bump
Old 08-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #45
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the bump t3j.

I don't think that any physical Illuminati needs to be on this forum to have the dark side fulfilling its agenda. If they do post here, that is more for research like you said.

I think we are at a point where the war is within each of us: our ego has been trained since our birth as a psychic warrior for the dark side, and our immortal soul will always be available to have our focus so we don't feed the psychic warrior in us.

I'm not saying the ego is bad. We need an ego in this world to be together. We might not need it in the next step of our evolution, but my guess is that we will still have it until we go back completely to the source.

What I'm saying is that if we lack intuitive ability and discernment, then the least we can do when we feel that the ego is now leading our actions more than our soul, is to stop feeding it.

If we can't see the difference between an ego oriented action vs a soul oriented action, then we need to work on discerning what those are first. If it's not a problem anymore for us to see the difference between the ego and the soul, and if we have deprogrammed the artificial automated ego attached to us by the dark side influence during our education and throughout our whole life, then the ego can be used diligently as the warrior that it is, but for the light.

In other words, to fight the dark side, we have to make ourselves more vulnerable by exposing our ego to the program of the matrix. We don't have to fight the dark side if we don't choose to, and then our soul is the fortress where we can hide. If we want to fight, our sword is our ego and it's double edged: it can be turned against us.

Maybe I don't have a clue also. That is a possibility.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:55 PM   #46
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
Thank you for the bump t3j.

I don't think that any physical Illuminati needs to be on this forum to have the dark side fulfilling its agenda. If they do post here, that is more for research like you said.
Yes with a few exceptions

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15825