Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 05-26-2009, 08:31 AM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

I wonder how many of us would eat meat if we had to kill the animal ouselves? i have no objections when pulling a vegetable out of the soil.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #27
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Peace/meta
PS. why do you turn to the Swerdlows to tell you what to eat? Its like turning to David Icke to know what used car to buy.
Make the choice basd on your own assumptions, you will probably feel what is right if you meditate on it for some time.
I am not turning to the Swerdlows for advice on what I should eat. I simply like to discuss the topic, but have found it impossible to do so on most forums. I'm not even sure I believe Swerdow due to the incredible amount of mind control he was subjected to, though I wish to mull over and discuss these quotes because of the special insights a mind control victim has into the Illuminatist/Reptilian mind.

What I have learned to do is to pay much attention to how my body reacts to what I eat. Like when I tried the vegan way - well a glass of orange juice on an empty stomach is for me a true ticket to ascension. I am no longer on this planet, I am whirling and twirling in outer space as my blood sugar rockets to the sky it takes me along for the ride. The body lies nauseus on the couch. But never fear, insulin rushes in to save the day and I come crashing down faster than I went up. So years later this makes sense in a scientific way - I am a fast metabolizer.

Atkins was a blessing in explaining the insulin factor. A couple of nice high fat soft-boiled eggs from the local free-range chickens and I'm good to go on a steady keel for a few hours. Atkins just got one thing wrong for sure - his diet program is not for everyone either. Atkins heart problems were not from high fat. The heart attack was due to cardiomyopathy, probably from a viral infection. "His cardiologist stated that (other than the cardiomyopathy), Atkins had "an extraordinarily healthy cardiovascular system". Atkins died after he slipped on the ice and hit his head. http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/atk...tkinsdeath.htm

On a vegan diet I feel weak, shakey, dizzy, nauseous and not at all grounded or able to function. For another person - a slow metabolizer - a glass of orange juice/piece of fruit is the ticket to a great and energized start on the day. I have 2-4 ounces of animal protein/fat with almost every meal. No I don't need a 16 ounce steak. 1/4 of grass-fed beef lasts 2 of us the entire year.

If I eat wheat - well, I am allergic to it - and the results about 24 hours later are, errr, explosive. There is a no-grain diet concept which I find quite attractive and logical. Grains=high starch=breaks down into high sugar=increased insulin=possible obesity+numerous health problems including mental illness. http://www.mercola.com/article/insulin.htm. Our ancestors learned to carefully prepare grains with fermentation which would break down antinutrients and starches. This is an excellent article on the topic: http://www.westonaprice.org/foodfeatures/be_kind.html.

I've traced some of my family history and there is a lot of Northern European genes in the mix and these are the folks who generally do better on larger amounts of animal protein/fat. Oranges don't grow there. It also makes a difference where you currently live. Those in more tropical locations do better with the lighter foods. I live about a mile high in the Oregon mountains. We have about 2 months of true summer and four months of mostly below freezing, so about once a month I buy a pint of regular or organic whipping cream, (with least amount of chemical additives possible) and enjoy a couple of high animal raw fat egg nogs. Since I am a B blood type, and this is the only group that does well with dairy, I ignore my massage therapist who tells me to eat zero dairy. Dairy does not give me problems with mucuous forming. I buy raw milk cheese and the most natural full-fat yogurt I can find in this little town. If a child however gets juvenile diabetes, removing all dairy from the diet could cure them pronto quick. It is probably antibodies to milk proteins attacking the similar molecules of the pancreas.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...r/ai_75705630/. Avoiding milk can also be a cure for some cases of autism. www.karlloren.com/Diabetes/p86.htm

From http://www.westonaprice.org/foodfeatures/be_kind.html link above:
"The final indignity to grains is that we treat them as loners, largely ignorant of other dietary factors needed for the nutrients they provide. Fat-soluble vitamins A and D found in animal fats like butter, lard and cream help us absorb calcium, phosphorus, iron, B vitamins and the many other vitamins that grains provide. Porridge eaten with cream will do us a thousand times more good than cold breakfast cereal consumed with skim milk; sourdough whole grain bread with butter or whole cheese is a combination that contributes to optimal health."

This article killed the last trace of any appetitie I had for breakfast cereal in a box. "Cruelty to grains in the making of breakfast cereals is intense. Slurries of grain are forced through tiny holes at high temperatures and pressures in giant extruders, a process that destroys nutrients and turns the proteins in grains into veritable poisons. Westerners pay a lot for expensive breakfast cereals that snap, crackle and pop, including the rising toll of poor health."
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #28
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
What??? I thought we were having a civilised discussion?
I cannot see any reason for that in any of the posts above. Is there something going on in another thread we have missed? Or what? Could someone please clarify ASAP?
Phtha resigned from the researcher team (he posted this to the forum) and due to a "back room" incident has a temporary ban until our only admin Gareth shows up to help. It has nothing to do with this thread. Please once again, I must ask your indulgence to remain calm and give us a day or two to sort it out - we are all volunteers in numerous time zones and there is sweet little instant resolution on any matter.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:06 AM   #29
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I agree with you post Karen. I too have a problem with wheat sometimes. Also milk sometimes give me problems with my stomach. I think that the combination intake of wheat,milk, sugar and red meat in extensive amounts tends to give a slow and malfunctioning stomach and leads to poor health in general.

Last edited by Metaphor; 05-26-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #30
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I wonder how many of us would eat meat if we had to kill the animal ouselves? i have no objections when pulling a vegetable out of the soil.
Until the last few decades - that is what people had to do to eat - kill it themselves. Out here in the boondocks of Oregon, that is what many have always done - hunt and graze cattle/sheep on land unsuitable to farming.

I just found out that one of my ancestors that I thought was German, was actually Polish - from Zeliszewo. http://www.geonames.org/3080301/zeliszewo.html

So I went to Youtube and I watched Polish dancing - what an incredible art form! I looked up clothing and customs and diets. Wow - what a lot of meat in the traditional diet! Veges and bread too!
http://polandpoland.com/polish_recipes.html
Old 05-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #31
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes I agree with you post Karen. I too have a problem with wheat sometimes. Also milk sometimes give me problems with my stomach. I think that the combination intake of wheat,milk, sugar and red meat in extensive amounts tends to give a slow and malfunctioning stomach and leads to poor health in general.
If you have a problem with any food then your body has a problem that could be caused by anything in your enviroment or your genes. I and my father are both living proof that your above statement is incorrect.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #32
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
If you have a problem with any food then your body has a problem that could be caused by anything in your enviroment or your genes. I and my father are both living proof that your above statement is incorrect.
Good for you then
Old 05-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #33
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well there were also cannibalism, ritual sacrifice and other barbaric behaviour. I think the discussion should be around us human beings NOW, not in the past. I´m still not saying going vegetarian is the way for everyone BTW

Forgetting ethics and morals for a moment, eating humans would actually be good for you (blood is also) and I wasnt actually refering to their behaviour though.

I sometimes crave for alcohol also, that does not equal that my body really needs it. It´s all about to what extent you wanna satisfy the reptilian brain. Don´t let the body tell to you what to do. As long as the real and inner you is at the steering wheel, it´s totally ok.

How do you know that your body doesnt actually need alcohol?
You dont believe that your body knows what it needs? Thats like ignoring your mechanic when he says your car needs a tune up.

Eeeerrr... have you seen some of the people that comes out of McdDonalds? I thought you were refering to them. But, yes the are non meat eaters (mostly young people without knowledge of how to preparing food) in terrible condition aswell.

No I was actually refering to a person I know that is over 50, overweight, diabetic and also vegan.

Yes that is a real problem, and gives the whole thing a bad reputation. Especially the vegan milita telling that they have found "the way". I consider veganism as a kind of over-reaction (almost like a stress reaction) against our terrible way of treating animals. Veganism wouldn´t have developed without it.
Agreed.

Last edited by Neo; 05-26-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #34
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Agreed.
You don´t know the amounts of alcohol my body craves for...

:
Old 05-26-2009, 12:29 PM   #35
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

lol....... *insert---->moderation* to last post

Funny while we are on 'cravings' and drinking, if I've been drinking a fair bit of alcohol I almost always get a craving for milk so I guzzle a heap of milk before I go to bed. It must help cos I always feel great the morning after.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #36
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lol....... *insert---->moderation* to last post

Funny while we are on 'cravings' and drinking, if I've been drinking a fair bit of alcohol I almost always get a craving for milk so I guzzle a heap of milk before I go to bed. It must help cos I always feel great the morning after.
Hmmm...I´ll try that on thursday. I have a gig coming up= a few pints to many.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Karen,

Thank you for your well-constructed opening post, and for sharing your research with us.

I have been experimenting with this for about the last two years. I began after being inspired by listening to the Jeff Rense program. Then, I noticed how nice is was to cook without handling raw, dead animals! Honestly, that is the reason I have continued when I'm cooking only for myself.

I thought from my research that I only needed to make sure I got all the amino acids, which I thought is possible with plants, and that I supplemented with vitamin B12, because my understanding is that there is no way to get B12 from plants, because it comes from bacteria, and we don't get it from the plants that we eat, whereas animals do...

I know that the Swerdlows were anti-vegetarian but I thought it was because they think "animals are here to serve man." Well, that's a matter of opinion.

But the idea of an Illuminati trick is Stewart's area of expertise...

Time for me to go back to the drawing board...

Thanks again.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:25 PM   #38
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

"The Gerson Therapy", "The China Report" and "Minerals for the Genetic Code" are all worthwhile reading on this very topic.

I still eat meat but I've reduced the amount I eat massively based on this and it is SO SO important what the animal and plant were feed during the growing process as to whether it is healthy or not and obviously how it is cooked too. Grass fed free range lamb will be high in Omega 3. Corn fed warehouse reared cows will be high in omega 6...

I try to eat as much raw salad as possible and cover in cold pressed olive oil and freshly growd linseeds nuts and berry are very important too.

I try and eat as much organic as I can due to sprayed poisons and GMO food and the Omega 3/6 ratio.

Fresh filtered/re-energised Vortex water is so important too.

You are what you eat, drink and think!
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #39
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
You really don't see the difference? lambs, cows, pigs are mammals, like us. They have emotions and feelings. and that's a fact. i do not know however about ants or crabs. do they have feelings?
How do we know that only mammals have emotion and feelings?? We don't. Not a single person on the face of this planet can say they know that for a fact. And to be honest, I know some humans that don't have emotion or feelings as well, that doesn't mean I'm allowed to eat them does it?
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:17 PM   #40
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Plants have been shown to have feelings too and scream if another plant nearby is burnt... Discussed as part of the book "The Field" by Lynne McTaggart with reference to the experiments.

The only option is to live from light if feeling are not to be hurt.

Thanking the food supply chain is an option, ie blessing the food to increase it's vibration before eating it. For example thank the apple tree before you pick the apple...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:54 PM   #41
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Until the last few decades - that is what people had to do to eat - kill it themselves. Out here in the boondocks of Oregon, that is what many have always done - hunt and graze cattle/sheep on land unsuitable to farming.

I just found out that one of my ancestors that I thought was German, was actually Polish - from Zeliszewo. http://www.geonames.org/3080301/zeliszewo.html

So I went to Youtube and I watched Polish dancing - what an incredible art form! I looked up clothing and customs and diets. Wow - what a lot of meat in the traditional diet! Veges and bread too!
http://polandpoland.com/polish_recipes.html
Yes it is true that Poles eat a lot of meat. when I was growing up there wasn't a single day without meat.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #42
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
How do we know that only mammals have emotion and feelings?? We don't. Not a single person on the face of this planet can say they know that for a fact.:
read once again what i wrote....
Old 05-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #43
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It's kind of odd for me but I will eat lots of raw spinach (washed of course) but I won't touch cooked spinach. It's the opposite for tomatoes and carrots.

I just don't buy into the idea that a vegan diet is healthier and I think it's cliched for people to claim so.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #44
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Excerpts from:
What Can the Diet of Gorillas Tell Us About a Healthy Diet for Humans?
http://westonaprice.org/tour/vegtourindex.html
By H. Leon Abrams, Jr.
Associate Professor Emeritus of Anthropology E.G.C.,
University System of Georgia

Summary: Very little

Insects also provide the same critical class of nutrients as the animal kingdom.
"... all of the great ape groups take in some animal protein ... by consuming insects, insect eggs and the larvae that nest on the plants and fruits they eat."

"... chimpanzees kill and eat monkeys and make a tool to extract termites from their hills (homes), and that they went to considerable effort to obtain these foods ... meat is the only food they share with other chimpanzees."

"... tried to breed the near extinct fruitivorian South American golden marmoset in captivity with no result, but when a little animal protein was added to their diet, they began to breed, which proves that they require a small amount of animal protein to be healthy and reproduce"

"It was the quest for meat that led Homo sapiens to [develop stone tools and to] colonize the world. They followed the herds of animals. When overpopulation caused the animal food supply to dwindle, many moved on, from tropical Africa to North Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas and Australia. They walked and adapted to the cold climates and were able to do so because meat is compact energy, and one kill of a mammoth or other big game could feed many people and lasted for a long period of time; whereas gathering plants and fruits to eat was seasonal. Until the early part of the 20th century there were peoples who lived almost entirely on animal food. For example, the Eskimos of North America and Lapps of Scandinavia lived almost entirely on animal protein and were very healthy."

"However, when we refer to meat, remember that meat entails fats which are necessary for sound health. The protein and minerals in the meat cannot be utilized without the nutrients in the fat."

"Humans only turned to plant foods as major food sources when, due to the ever-increasing human population, herds of animals became scarce. They learned to domesticate some animals and invented agriculture."

"... grains cannot be eaten raw... when humans began eating a diet high in grains, the incidence of tooth decay increased considerably. Tooth decay increased dramatically when refined grains (wheat and rice) became staple diets ..."

"For normal growth and sound health throughout life, the human species requires eight amino acids which their bodies cannot manufacture, vitamin B12 and some essential minerals. The only viable source of these amino acids and of vitamin B12 is animal protein such as red meat, fish, shell fish, eggs, milk, insects and worms."

"...kwashiorkor is a deficiency disease which impedes the normal development of vital brain cells and stunts growth. People may be getting all they need to eat to satisfy their hunger from grains and other plant foods. They may even become plump on a diet of grains, but their normal growth and development is stunted."

"Unlike humans, the digestive tract of gorillas is equipped to manufacture the essential amino acids and other vital nutrients. The human digestive system is not so equipped and we must rely on animal proteins."

"the prohibition of pigs (pork) by the Jewish religion and cows by the Hindu religion came about due to the ever-increasing pressure of population growth. Pigs eat grain. It takes lots of land to grow grain for wheat which could feed more humans than it could feed pigs that require the grain to become meat on the human dinner-table."

"Likewise, in India where beef was widely eaten at an earlier time in history, the Hindu religion prohibited it because the cow was more valuable for its milk and dung [fuel for cooking fires] than as edible beef."

"In economically diverse societies where animal protein is scarce among the poorer classes and more abundant in the increasingly affluent sectors of society, it is interesting to note the differences in body height that seems to reflect the way people are forced to eat. The less affluent sectors subsist primarily on grains and a few vegetables and lack the height that is found among the more affluent ruling classes" [that can afford meat.]
Old 05-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #45
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Excerpt from Ancient Dietary Wisdom for Tomorrow's Children By Sally Fallon

"The diets of the healthy "primitives" Price studied were all very different: In the Swiss village where Price began his investigations, the inhabitants lived on rich dairy products--unpasteurized milk, butter, cream and cheese--dense rye bread, meat occasionally, bone broth soups and the few vegetables they could cultivate during the short summer months. The children never brushed their teeth--in fact their teeth were covered in green slime--but Price found that only about one percent of the teeth had any decay at all. The children went barefoot in frigid streams during weather that forced Dr. Price and his wife to wear heavy wool coats; nevertheless childhood illnesses were virtually nonexistent and there had never been a single case of TB in the village. Hearty Gallic fishermen living off the coast of Scotland consumed no dairy products. Fish formed the mainstay of the diet, along with oats made into porridge and oatcakes. Fishheads stuffed with oats and chopped fish liver was a traditional dish, and one considered very important for children. The Eskimo diet, composed largely of fish, fish roe and marine animals, including seal oil and blubber, allowed Eskimo mothers to produce one sturdy baby after another without suffering any health problems or tooth decay. Well-muscled hunter-gatherers in Canada, the Everglades, the Amazon, Australia and Africa consumed game animals, particularly the parts that civilized folk tend to avoid--organ meats, glands, blood, marrow and particularly the adrenal glands--and a variety of grains, tubers, vegetables and fruits that were available. African cattle-keeping tribes like the Masai consumed no plant foods at all--just meat, blood and milk. Southsea islanders and the Maori of New Zealand ate seafood of every sort--fish, shark, octopus, shellfish, sea worms--along with pork meat and fat, and a variety of plant foods including coconut, manioc and fruit. Whenever these isolated peoples could obtain sea foods they did so--even Indian tribes living high in the Andes. These groups put a high value on fish roe which was available in dried form in the most remote Andean villages. Insects were another common food, in all regions except the Arctic. The foods that allow people of every race and every climate to be healthy are whole natural foods--meat with its fat, organ meats, whole milk products, fish, insects, whole grains, tubers, vegetables and fruit--not newfangled concoctions made with white sugar, refined flour and rancid and chemically altered vegetable oils."

To read the rest of this great article with pictures taken by Dr. Price
http://westonaprice.org/tour/vegtourindex.html
and click article 3 in the sidebar.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:51 PM   #46
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

"Nutrition and Physical Degeneration is the kind of book that changes the way people view the world. No one can look at the handsome photographs of so-called primitive people--faces that are broad, well-formed and noble--without realizing that there is something very wrong with the development of modern children. In every isolated region he visited, Price found tribes or villages where virtually every individual exhibited genuine physical perfection. In such groups, tooth decay was rare and dental crowding and occlusions--the kind of problems that keep American orthodontists in yachts and vacation homes--non existent. Price took photograph after photograph of beautiful smiles, and noted that the natives were invariably cheerful and optimistic. Such people were characterized by "splendid physical development" and an almost complete absence of disease, even those living in physical environments that were extremely harsh."

Not a single group that Price studied was vegan.
My favorite chapter is 19. Physical, Mental and Moral Deterioration
Read, or just browse through the tell-all pictures for free here:
http://journeytoforever.org/farm_lib.../pricetoc.html

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration: A Comparison of Primitive and Modern Diets and Their Effects BY Weston A. Price, MS., D.D.S., F.A.G.D.

List of Illustrations
Preface
Foreword by Earnest A. Hooton
Introduction

1. Why Seek Wisdom from Primitive Races
  2. The Progressive Decline of Modern Civilization
  3. Isolated and Modernized Swiss
  4. Isolated and Modernized Gaelics
  5. Isolated and Modernized Eskimos
  6. Primitive and Modernized North American Indians
  7. Isolated and Modernized Melanesians
  8. Isolated and Modernized Polynesians
  9. Isolated and Modernized African Tribes
  10. Isolated and Modernized Australian Aborigines
  11. Isolated and Modernized Torres Strait Islanders
  12. Isolated and Modernized New Zealand Maori
  13. Ancient Civilizations of Peru
  14. Isolated and Modernized Peruvian Indians
  15. Characteristics of Primitive and Modernized Dietaries
  16. Primitive Control of Dental Caries
  17. One Origin of Physical Deformities
  18. Prenatal Nutritional Deformities and Disease Types
  19. Physical, Mental and Moral Deterioration
  20. Soil Depletion and Plant and Animal Deterioration
  21. Practical Applications of Primitive Wisdom
Old 05-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #47
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Jumping into the fray...

I would love to be vegan, but am the type who becomes very weak and sick without meat. So I purchase the highest quality, humanely raised grass fed beef and free range chicken I can find. And keep the portions as small as I can.

I am a fan of Abraham, who states that the beasts are here willingly to provide us food. We do still live in the third dimension, mostly, and our dense bodies have certain needs.

But I dream of a day when a tasty liquid or a beautiful piece of fruit will sustain me.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:27 PM   #48
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
Karen[/B];139977]
Vegetarianism
Posted: June, 30, 2007

What is your and Janet's opinion on vegetarianism? To me the unnecessary mass slaughter of animals for food is no better than what the puppet masters do to humans. If you eat meat (that includes fish) you are ingesting all the suffing and misery of the animal. If humans were meant to eat meat then we would have sharp teeth and claws and we would be able to digest raw meat and fur like real carnivorous animals. Humans can get all the protein they need from plants, like spirlina and maca.

Rareheart can't post on Avalon at the moment but he wrote this to me and I relay it to you :

My answer to that is simple, we have no need for claws or fangs, we have developed trigger fingers and cookware.
Also, very simply, from our mother Earth's perspective, every living flora and fauna to inhabit her glorious domain has been issued from her and returned to her at the end of it's granted grace period. She cares not what each one consumes while upon her...as everything is equal in her 'eyes'.
No one seems to wonder what mother Earth thinks/feels yet most agree she is alive.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #49
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Janet's Reply: The energy fields of vegetarians are weaker than those of flesh-eaters.
I do eat eggs. I wonder whether this is sufficient to have a healthy energy field...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:23 PM   #50
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I do eat eggs. I wonder whether this is sufficient to have a healthy energy field...
The ones I have the most concern for are the 100% committed vegans, with zero consumption of anything from an animal over periods of years and decades.

From what I can tell, as long as you include dairy, or eggs or fish, or even insects to get you the fat-soluble nutrients that are not present in plants, I don't have as much concern.

The neurological damage from lack of B12 can take 10-12 years to manifest as tingling in the extremities, and by then it is irreversible. The B12 analogues in spirulina etc. are not the same B12 that humans need.

I think what ever would support a healthy body would support a healthy energy field.

Eggs from a good clean/natural source are a powerhouse full of excellent nutrition, especially in the raw form. You can make a salad dressing with raw eggs. And I will see if I can fetch the link from the very excellent http://mercola.com site on how to make sure the eggs are safe to eat raw.