Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:09 AM   #1
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Can anyone post a link to this thread that is definitive proof of the existance of Planet X/Nibiru? It has to be real. If you post, you must know that the evidence you post is real - not "believe," but have irrefutable evidence.

Go.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:30 AM   #2
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Can anyone post a link to this thread that is definitive proof of the existance of Planet X/Nibiru? It has to be real. If you post, you must know that the evidence you post is real - not "believe," but have irrefutable evidence.

Go.

no replies so no evidence
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
Trickyfingers
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Alaska
Posts: 22
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Your not gonna get anything from the government on it but you might get something from some place else.

http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/info/topi...8_03_04_01.htm
Trickyfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:20 PM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?




keep looking, or don't.

when I see it in the sky with my own eyes I guess that will be proof enough for me.

Until then it just goes on the list of things that make ya say hmmmmm.

Darn that's one long list.

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

I suppose personal witness testimony is invalid as well?

I personally know someone who went to the Vatican Observatory in Arizona and saw it through their telescope. However, I would think you would be more concerned about bouncing along the rim of the galactic center with all types as astroids and debries streaming into earths atmosphere along with dimensional rifts then Nibiru. Even without Nibiru, there could easily be another pole shift (scientifically proven has happened in the past). Check out the Horizon Project. Very enlightening.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: lake pontchartrain
Posts: 125
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Even without Nibiru, there could easily be another pole shift (scientifically proven has happened in the past).
point well taken
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I suppose personal witness testimony is invalid as well?

I personally know someone who went to the Vatican Observatory in Arizona and saw it through their telescope...
That is not personal witness testimony, that is hearsay evidence, inadmissable.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:05 PM   #8
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickyfingers View Post
Your not gonna get anything from the government on it but you might get something from some place else.

http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/info/topi...8_03_04_01.htm
Trickyfingers,

So far, you are in the lead with the evidence. Scientists and astronomers acknowledge, and have released evidence for, SEVERAL "TNOs" - just nothing that orbits our sun with the mass proposed by many (the reason Pluto got the demotion).
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 05:16 PM   #9
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I suppose personal witness testimony is invalid as well?

I personally know someone who went to the Vatican Observatory in Arizona and saw it through their telescope. However, I would think you would be more concerned about bouncing along the rim of the galactic center with all types as astroids and debries streaming into earths atmosphere along with dimensional rifts then Nibiru. Even without Nibiru, there could easily be another pole shift (scientifically proven has happened in the past). Check out the Horizon Project. Very enlightening.
This planet has been bouncing around the rim of the galactic center for about six billion years - no one has proven that our changing proximity to it causes anything, at least in terms of mass extinction here on Earth.

Pole shifts are natural - scientists have found several instances of pole shift and possible reversal. But if our last glacial maximum had anything to do with either, I take solace in the fact that our caveman ancestors, armed with clubs, rocks, and the latest in loin cloth designs, survived it just fine, and actually used the reduction in sea level to migrate into the western hemisphere in great numbers. Bet that was a cold hike . . .

I worry about anything labeled "truth" coming out of the Vatican, sorry.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #10
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Here is the website for Sagan's baby:

http://www.planetary.org/explore/top...unian_objects/

This link will take you to the page discussing Trans-Neptunian Objects (TNOs), but I recommend, if interested, reading about the the entire site. There is a lot of good information there.

But nothing on Nibiru, or a Nibiru-esque flavor.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:33 PM   #11
Baggywrinkle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Can anyone post a link to this thread that is definitive proof of the existance of Planet X/Nibiru? It has to be real. If you post, you must know that the evidence you post is real - not "believe," but have irrefutable evidence.

Go.
It's not going to happen. The best evidence is all indirect

JR Moore makes the best argument in his booklet No Need to Panic. The work is well documented and his citations are included. Jr is a disciple of Jim McCanney. I don't trust McCanney, though I believe Moore to be absolutely sincere. Moore talks about retired navy populating zip codes in the Missouri Ozarks based on map seen in secret briefings. His information was verified by
three independent sources who did not know each other. Moore also documented the move of critical continuity of governement functions from the DC area to higher ground. Google CIA & Denver to see for yourself.

Those with the money to know have financed the Svalbard seed vault. Their time table was accelerated and aimed to complete in the time frame Moore stated the government move was to be complete; January 2009.

Geologic evidence of past earth changes. What's up with sea shells in New Mexico, Coral in Nevada, and the great salt lake. Jonathon Gray has documented an ancient sea port on the shores of lake Titicaca.

The Kobrin is fascinating reading if you have the chance.

Then there are the under water cities over the world....

Does this point to Nibiru or something about to happen? Who knows? Laura
Bush just purchased an 8000 sqft home in Dallas rather than jetting off to their property in Uraguay

I'm with John Lear on this one. It ain't gonna happen. Besides, it is just too big to really hope to prepare for unless you've got the cash to buy an old missile silo I know about.....

Man made disasters I can deal with. 300mph straight line winds and a CME scorching the earth surface. Gimme a break. Why not bail the pacific into the Atlantic with a teacup. Those who survive something like that will be by the grace of God rather than by their wits and preps.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:00 AM   #12
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: America
Posts: 427
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Check out the Horizon Project. Very enlightening.
I have checked out the Horizon Project. Their earthquake charts are deceptive and meant to lead you to think world wide quakes have increased in the past 18 years. They have NOT. They cherry picked 40 quakes per year out of approximately 120 quakes per year. That's deceptive.

So why trust anything else they put out?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:11 AM   #13
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

i dont think there is any truth to this nibiru thing and even if there is there wont be any mass damage as it is said all over the forums and even if there is a mass damage you would need God's help to survive that. so just chill

above that the counter argument always put by the debunkers is that if there was such a object and was going to collide or cause any sort of damage to earth in the near future (as near as 2012) then there are so many independent astronomers who would have spotted it which i think is logical. well you can control NASA and other secrets but you cant control each and every astronomer who has got telescopes at their homes and for whom astronomy is a hobby.

i think if anything bad is going to happen in the near future will only be because of man-made disasters like WAR.
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #14
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sandnes, Norway
Posts: 42
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

http://www.daytradeplan.com/planetxandufos.htm

This site shows a youtube-movie about planet X - Nibiru. Photoes were taken from the South Pole Telescope and analyzed for hoax. They were proven to be real (that is what they say they were, anyway)! The photoes were posted on youtube, but after 24 hrs, the youtube account were shut down. Luckily someone saved it and posted it later. The same thing happened. I`m not sure what to think about this Nibiru theory, I think I need som more evidence! But as posted earlier; The Hotizon Project has a very good site with a lot of scientific evidence for a geographical pole shift when entering the galactic center.
http://www.thehorizonproject.com/
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #15
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibir View Post
http://www.daytradeplan.com/planetxandufos.htm

This site shows a youtube-movie about planet X - Nibiru. Photoes were taken from the South Pole Telescope and analyzed for hoax. They were proven to be real (that is what they say they were, anyway)! The photoes were posted on youtube, but after 24 hrs, the youtube account were shut down. Luckily someone saved it and posted it later. The same thing happened. I`m not sure what to think about this Nibiru theory, I think I need som more evidence! But as posted earlier; The Hotizon Project has a very good site with a lot of scientific evidence for a geographical pole shift when entering the galactic center.
http://www.thehorizonproject.com/
i dont think horizon project should be trusted as there very information and charts that they have put up on their site indicating that the earthquakes have risen over the past so many years are completely wrong. you can compare that with the same information available on so many other sites who provide factual data.

i also dont think youtube videos should be trusted as anyone can get a camera and make a video on it by collecting bits and pieces of information without actually verifying it and then post it on youtube and if someone does stumble upon that video on youtube and has no knowledge of the information in the video and just because it looks so fascinating it becomes true.

no doubt that there is some very good information available on youtube but thats only a few.

i really dont think nibiru is a valid case for end of world in any near future. it can only be we humans who destroy this very earth with WARS & CONFLICTS. WE ARE OUR BIGGEST ENEMIES.
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Hi historycircus,

Planet X / Nibiru etc. are things, just like the UFO question, that are very difficult to find first hand accounts about.

Very rarely these days we can find a new Bob Dean, even the astronaut that said on British radio that aliens are real has never actually seen one, owever told us that close friends have.

We, the public, will very, very rarely get first hand accounts of things, and many of those who offer this sort of 'first hand' information are mentally unstable or just hoodwinkers. So we need to be aware, take everything in, evaluate and come out the other side with a conclusion.

Nobody is more frustrated than I am in respect of first hand evidence.

A smoking gun is not enough anymore. We need to see the gun go off! Right?

But if we did, what would we do anyway? That is the more important question.

I asked a small boy what he would do if he saw an alien. He said that he would kill it. I asked him why and he couldn't give me an answer with the same conviction of his determination to kill. If that mentallity is in the mind of a small boy, imagine in the mind of an adult.

So we have to make do with, in many cases hearsay. Once again, we need to be aware that we receive the information, evaluate it and come out of the other side with a conclusion, very much beause of the same reasons that I outlined above.

With all that being said, check out this link in our mother site:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/luca_scantamburlo.html

Best regards,

Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Can anyone post a link to this thread that is definitive proof of the existance of Planet X/Nibiru? It has to be real. If you post, you must know that the evidence you post is real - not "believe," but have irrefutable evidence.

Go.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:21 PM   #17
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisindetails View Post
i dont think horizon project should be trusted as there very information and charts that they have put up on their site indicating that the earthquakes have risen over the past so many years are completely wrong. you can compare that with the same information available on so many other sites who provide factual data.

i also dont think youtube videos should be trusted as anyone can get a camera and make a video on it by collecting bits and pieces of information without actually verifying it and then post it on youtube and if someone does stumble upon that video on youtube and has no knowledge of the information in the video and just because it looks so fascinating it becomes true.

no doubt that there is some very good information available on youtube but thats only a few.

i really dont think nibiru is a valid case for end of world in any near future. it can only be we humans who destroy this very earth with WARS & CONFLICTS. WE ARE OUR BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Companies that manipulate data over one issue will do so for another. The moment that starts, agenda trumps objective science, and a company loses all credibility.

Thus the Horizen Project.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #18
historycircus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi historycircus,

Planet X / Nibiru etc. are things, just like the UFO question, that are very difficult to find first hand accounts about.

Very rarely these days we can find a new Bob Dean, even the astronaut that said on British radio that aliens are real has never actually seen one, owever told us that close friends have.

We, the public, will very, very rarely get first hand accounts of things, and many of those who offer this sort of 'first hand' information are mentally unstable or just hoodwinkers. So we need to be aware, take everything in, evaluate and come out the other side with a conclusion.

Nobody is more frustrated than I am in respect of first hand evidence.

A smoking gun is not enough anymore. We need to see the gun go off! Right?

But if we did, what would we do anyway? That is the more important question.

I asked a small boy what he would do if he saw an alien. He said that he would kill it. I asked him why and he couldn't give me an answer with the same conviction of his determination to kill. If that mentallity is in the mind of a small boy, imagine in the mind of an adult.

So we have to make do with, in many cases hearsay. Once again, we need to be aware that we receive the information, evaluate it and come out of the other side with a conclusion, very much beause of the same reasons that I outlined above.

With all that being said, check out this link in our mother site:

http://www.projectcamelot.net/luca_scantamburlo.html

Best regards,

Steve

Steve,

I have seen every scrap of Camelot testimony publicly released to date, and it has not swayed my doubts about the Planet X issue.

Physics makes something like Planet X/Nibiru impossible to hide - especially since we are so close to the "arrival" date. It would be IMPOSSIBLE to hide an approaching planet of the size proposed - because of the effects (which would make our crazy weather of late look fun by comparison), and because we would be able to SEE it already.

An earlier poster made the point that there are many independent astronomers out there, and enough that lean our way that IF they found something, the word would get out. Hoagland is not the only guy who knows what is going on over at NASA, you know?

I think many have decided to BELIEVE in Planet X because they want to; its "wipe the slate clean" teleology is no different than the Christians' notion of "Armegeddon," or any other "rebirth" scenario. We yearn for a better world, and in the absence of real solutions, we accept the fantastical.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:49 PM   #19
Nebula
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Who said Nibiru would be here by 2012! This is just an approximate date! Who knows it may take a few more years after that!
Historycircus! I do agree with you on this, when it shows up, we will most definitely feel its effects big time. Major earth changes.. volcanoes, earthquakes, windstorms.. etc.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #20
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Who said Nibiru would be here by 2012! This is just an approximate date! Who knows it may take a few more years after that!
Historycircus! I do agree with you on this, when it shows up, we will most definitely feel its effects big time. Major earth changes.. volcanoes, earthquakes, windstorms.. etc.

well almost any planetx site you see on the internet even our very own projectcamelot.com and i would say any site on the internet which believes in planetx "theory" mentions it as a fact that it will be here in 2012. even our own Bill & Kerry say that 90% of the information on Project Camelot they believe is true. well 90% is a lot more i guess to even submit the planetx theory about 2012. i might be wrong as i am not an astronaut but do use both my R/L brain.
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #21
Nebula
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

No human has a exact answer! So don't believe all that people say! We will definitely see for ourselves when Nibiru arrives!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:08 PM   #22
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
I asked a small boy what he would do if he saw an alien. He said that he would kill it. I asked him why and he couldn't give me an answer with the same conviction of his determination to kill. If that mentallity is in the mind of a small boy, imagine in the mind of an adult.
What!!!

In that case our chance of getting assistance from the Galactic Federation is next to nil...


-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:21 PM   #23
feeler
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 360
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
...there are many independent astronomers out there, and enough that lean our way that IF they found something, the word would get out.
Indeed.

Planet X is just a cover to mask the cause, not unlike carbon dioxide being blamed to mask the increased output of our sun.

What we should concern also is the effects of this huge particle accelerator being built and whether it will cause a pole shift.


-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #24
Nebula
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Indeed.

Planet X is just a cover to mask the cause, not unlike carbon dioxide being blamed to mask the increased output of our sun.

What we should concern also is the effects of this huge particle accelerator being built and whether it will cause a pole shift.


-feeler

Yeah right! keep on expecting them to tell you! With that train of thought, You will have to incarnate a few more times to get it right!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #25
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 211
Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I suppose personal witness testimony is invalid as well?

I personally know someone who went to the Vatican Observatory in Arizona and saw it through their telescope. However, I would think you would be more concerned about bouncing along the rim of the galactic center with all types as astroids and debries streaming into earths atmosphere along with dimensional rifts then Nibiru. Even without Nibiru, there could easily be another pole shift (scientifically proven has happened in the past). Check out the Horizon Project. Very enlightening.
I thought it could only be seen from the south pole?

I'm unconvinced. You need to check your source.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon