Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 AM   #11
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
Hello Abraxasinas,

I'm impressed with the over all accomplishment of this thread. Many posts later, and I think its still worthy of everyones attention. Again thanks for all your responses to everyone.

I'm working on some good questions to ask you, but i want to form my words carefully. So I guess for now, I was hoping you and the council could tell me about DNA and how it operates with emotional frequencies. Thanks.

peace

joey
Dear Joey!

Below is the master template for higher-dimensional DNA/RNA.
What you term 'emotional frequency' is just ordinary electromagnetic vibrational energy, however NOT produced by inertia coupling, but by source consciousness.
Technically, this is the acceleration of nonmass coupled magnetocharges producing Super-EMR instead of the normal EMR as made by the sun and stars in nuclear fusion processes (which produces EMR as masscoupled acceleration of electric Coulomb charges).

This 12-dimensional F-space forms however the holographic reflection for a 10-dimensional quantisation of 4-dimensional 0-space.
The hologramic modular mirror becomes the 11-dimensional medium of M-space, defined as surface topology of a Moebian Klein-Bottle-Torus.
The thoughtful holographer/experimenter is literally in two places at the same time and by twisting a higher dimensional surface, renders the inside of the modular mirror continuous with its outside.
A 4-D hypersphere Riemann-Volumar is effectively doubled as a 5-dimensional surface manifesting as quantum 13-dimensional monad or Weyl-tensor.
The reproduction of the universal wavefunction then uses this 13-D nesting within itself to form a 26-D dyad by baseperfect genetic matching.
The point of intersection or sexual intercourse becomes the scaling constant or wormhole radius as defined in GENESIS.
A dyadic wave-particle duality is thus obtained as male-female match-making and the biochemical implementation via messenger-transfer nucleic acids in the interwoven spacetimes.
The maleness pair of mRNA/tDNA reflecting in the female tRNA/mDNA, as described in GENESIS, actualises the Thymine/Enimine DNA-intron coding.
The potential for a superhuman organism therefore exists as an intrinsic parameter in the UPoQR and the work explains the mechanisms for the necesary transformations to occur.

AA