Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #351
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 / Endgame

Hi Bill,

Lately, I've been thinking more and more about the ascension issue. It seems like at the beginning PA/PC was inclined twoards the Bill Green "groundcrew" concept of self-organized communities that ban together, share resources, technology and knowledge and create some type of a workable sustainable lifestyle, as there won't be a fiancial system that anyone can depend on.

On PA (as well as some of the other 2012-related forums I watch), some people are of the opinion we will just ascend into 4D/5D space, and thus won't have to worry too much about practical things like food and shelter. As a skeptic, it's unfortunate that most of this info is channeled/intuitive as it is not completely possible to authenticate the source.

Over the last few years, I've been split between these two views. I've known for a while that the world economy was about to implode and that it won't be possible to repair. One thing I haven't been able to shake is the intuition that there will be some type of ascension, although it's hard for me to conceptualize whether it would be as if humanity as a whole ascends in that we learn to work together without violence, develop free energy, and remove the Illuminati from power and replace them with a system of equality. The alternate scenario is some type of individual ascension where some of us make it to a new earth, others stay behind, and the majority of people choose to incarnate elsewhere.

This latter scenario sticks in my mind as I've observed that there seem to be a large variance in the personal evolution of people on this planet. It seems there are a minority of people who are aware and have open minds, are spiritually aware and developed, and are doing what they can to manifest a better world. And then, there seems to be a majority who don't get it, don't want to hear it, and are completely attached to the status quo that is being fractured day by day.

I'm curious to hear your personal views on the endgame. Do you have any insider information on or from the people promoting 2012 as personal ascension? The sources that come to mind are Drunvalo Melchizedek, the insiders for Maya prophecy, and the Cosmic Awareness Consciousness (www.cosmicawareness.org).

I appreciate all of the time you have put into PA/PC and for stopping to answer our questions.

-- sjkted

Last edited by sjkted; 12-15-2009 at 03:51 AM.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:29 AM   #352
Contact-E
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Dear Bill;

I really enjoy the job you and Kerry do. As many have stated (About them selves) I've e-mailed you before but have never heard back, so I am glad you opened this thread. You will have to forgive me if I ask questions that have been already ask and or are thought of as stupid.

#1. Have you guys ever thought of talking to some one on camera about the truth behind the Gander crash ?

#2. In some past interviews it was brought up that some people have what's known as throw away DNA, but that its thought that its really left over Alien DNA ? I was wondering on what your take is on the thought and idea that at least some if not all people are known to have two sets of vocal chords, and why that is ?

#3. Also I've watched the new Jesse Ventura tv show, and I believe the three of you should get together and do a interview as his tactics on the Harrp, and 9/11 show I believe meld well with yours.
Contact-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:40 AM   #353
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
1) Thanks, and we're aware of this. We don't like Ustream, and probably won't use it again. The chat function will be disabled if we do.

2) Fully agreed. I'm in regular touch with Dane Tops and a further interview is absolutely on the cards (about the techniques).

3) Fulford: I listen to him on Rense every month. He's well-meaning and has a big heart but I'm not personally convinced that all his information is reliable.

One obvious example is his recent visit by Leo Zagami, representing the Black Pope. I promise you that the Black Pope would not choose Benjamin Fulford as his instrument of choice for revealing critical information to the world. (He'd not choose us, either.)

As for Zagami, he phoned Kerry a few months ago telling her that he was being tortured. No joke.

Apologies: I'd not known this. I added a note to the Camelot site, and have asked Rayelan if we can stream it from our server.

Dear Barry: on 8 July 2008, you wrote us this message:

1) Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann told us that nothing was being done in CERN that hadn't been done in US military experiments as long as 20 years ago. He assured us it was not an issue and that everything was hyped. I believed him.

2) No - will check it out. Thanks.

3) This is very contentious here: but I personally would not believe everything that Astralwalker claims. Some of his information is valid and interesting, some less so. As any member of this forum, he of course has a right to his opinions. But that does not make them correct.

Please do try again with an email with subject line FROM FLYING PYRAMID.

We sincerely apologize to everyone and anyone who has tried to contact us with personally important information. It's sometimes nearly impossible to keep up with correspondence, and it's a major problem.

I can tell one amusing story here (with a happy ending - I hope). We totally missed one e-mail from someone who was a major whistleblower. We were traveling at the time and had a huge backlog. I only found it much later accidentally while searching for something else.

It was from a physicist who had worked for Majestic, with Hughes and Martin Marietta on antigravity, had seen ET bodies, knew about crashes pre-Roswell, and knew all about the bases on the moon (and more) - and he said he wanted to talk. And we both MISSED it. We're back in touch with this man - but still haven't done an interview.

More later - have to go to attend to something. I'll be back within several hours if possible. Cheers, B
Hi Bill, I'm sure with all your meets with others they would tell you of the greater politics which drives whether interviews should be given by an individual or not. Yes at that time July 2008 certain events were about to play out taking me out of the scene completely. Will not detail in public here but can PM you some data. The changes re these power politics occur frequently. This year I have been available for interviews, even Miles Johnston (of Bases 2 DVDs) wishes further interviews. Politics between certain groups in UK and US often wrestle for control over an individual. This has been the case with me. Hope that clears that up or people might think the gagging is constantly in place. Might hear from you yet Bill?
Regards, Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:52 AM   #354
petem
Avalon Senior Member

hi bill,
Your statements regarding Clif High hiring a "PI" to research Br Bill has raised many an eyebrow among us Avalon veterans. Clif has read your statements and has responded in kind. Please read his entire response, this is just a portion of it. It is enlightening and quite eloquent;

Of course, I expect both Bill Ryan, Bill Deagle, and lots of other humans to respond to this. Such is necessary in these woo-jo disputes. Let each make up their own mind as to validity of arguments and statements. That is how an open, asymmetric social organization is created. Not through ordo ab chaos, but rather through continuous recharging of harmony within the chaotic environment.

Of course I am willing to have all the information and projections and forecasts that I publish investigated and analyzed. It is necessary that such a critical, discriminating mind be developed in every human on the internet. I put out our reports in as straight forward a manner as possible such that it will be able to be determined if these are accurate or ********. It is a case of intellectual honesty, if you will allow, even a personal integrity. I put what dates, and other discrete markers that are available, in our work to support that effort at intellectual honesty. Opinions will be individually formed about the accuracy and motives of my work here. That is as it should be. Examine, poke, prod and gnaw until universe reveals facts that can become the core of truth. The reader here would be foolish to take my word for any thing, just as I would be a damned fool to take Bill Deagle, or Bill Ryan’s information without a complete and critical analysis.

It has been Bill Ryan’s response to my critical analysis of Bill Deagle’s information, and stated personal opinion that I did not find Bill Deagle to be credible, that has set this whole stinky mess into manifesting. At first I thought to just bitch to Bill Ryan privately about his abusive language and accusations, and then let it go. However there are, in my opinion, larger issues involved that go to the heart of the woo-jo. I favor a critical, feet on the mat approach to the woo-woo world as it is so important and because time is short.

"Bill Ryan has maligned me, and accused me. I am responding and calling him on it. Integrity is what is demonstrated Bill Ryan, the slings and arrows of critical examination that you take, and then prove your case, not what is proclaimed.

Ok, let us take this to the mats!

Of course Bill Ryan is invited to dialogue on this matter in any form he may so choose. Not that he requires my permission for anything….

Masa katsu (true victory is victory over oneself)!
Clif High of halfpasthuman.com"
petem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:50 AM   #355
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi again Bill,

In your last interview you really pour out your heart, to my pleasant amazement, you are quite an advance spiritual soul. You mention in the interview that you have memories as far back as 2,000 yrs. How did you gain these memories ? Bill once again I thank you have made an impact in my life
which has accelerated my awakening a thousand fold. Honestly you and Kerry changed my life and for this I am forever in your debt.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:01 AM   #356
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Hi again Bill,

In your last interview you really pour out your heart, to my pleasant amazement, you are quite an advance spiritual soul. You mention in the interview that you have memories as far back as 2,000 yrs. How did you gain these memories ? Bill once again I thank you have made an impact in my life
which has accelerated my awakening a thousand fold. Honestly you and Kerry changed my life and for this I am forever in your debt.
I'll bet he has recalled events back further than that -- my memories go back before time, before this universe, and I know others who remember about 360 universes before this one, if time matters. Perhaps he just meant on this planet....
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:18 AM   #357
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Gnosis, Yes I have also gain ancient memories towards the very moment of the creation of my soul. Understanding who we are is the key to restoring ourselves.
What I wanted to know from Bill is what techniques he used to regain the memories of past lives. I have only gotten a few glimpses of my past lives . Going back 2,000 yrs of recollections is quite a treasure of memories.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:22 AM   #358
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I asked Bill that same question and his response was scientology methods. You might want to read the new interview PC has up with Dane Tops for more info if you haven't.
You can find Bills answer a few pages back.

Quote:
What I wanted to know from Bill is what techniques he used to regain the memories of past lives. I have only gotten a few glimpses of my past lives .
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:43 AM   #359
Illusion
Avalon Senior Member

I'm new here, but have been following Bill and Kerry for years, going all the way back to the Serp site. You both do such great work.

I recently heard your interview with Freedom Central, Bill, stating that it was all a game. This caused me to jon Avalon.

4 months ago I would have thought you were crazy saying life was a game. Now I completely understand it. I realized a month or two ago. I even said out loud. Okay, Game over. I know its a game and because I know its a game. The game is up! Nothing happened. The game continues. The synchronicities and strange happenings in my life, made me realize that it just wasn't possible, that I was living a "normal" life. I've also had Et in my life a few times. Wanted to let you know, that your not alone. Might even start a new thread to find out if anyone else is playing games lol.

From another Gamer
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:12 AM   #360
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
hi bill,
Your statements regarding Clif High hiring a "PI" to research Br Bill has raised many an eyebrow among us Avalon veterans. Clif has read your statements and has responded in kind. Please read his entire response, this is just a portion of it. It is enlightening and quite eloquent;

Of course, I expect both Bill Ryan, Bill Deagle, and lots of other humans to respond to this. Such is necessary in these woo-jo disputes. Let each make up their own mind as to validity of arguments and statements. That is how an open, asymmetric social organization is created. Not through ordo ab chaos, but rather through continuous recharging of harmony within the chaotic environment.

Of course I am willing to have all the information and projections and forecasts that I publish investigated and analyzed. It is necessary that such a critical, discriminating mind be developed in every human on the internet. I put out our reports in as straight forward a manner as possible such that it will be able to be determined if these are accurate or ********. It is a case of intellectual honesty, if you will allow, even a personal integrity. I put what dates, and other discrete markers that are available, in our work to support that effort at intellectual honesty. Opinions will be individually formed about the accuracy and motives of my work here. That is as it should be. Examine, poke, prod and gnaw until universe reveals facts that can become the core of truth. The reader here would be foolish to take my word for any thing, just as I would be a damned fool to take Bill Deagle, or Bill Ryan’s information without a complete and critical analysis.

It has been Bill Ryan’s response to my critical analysis of Bill Deagle’s information, and stated personal opinion that I did not find Bill Deagle to be credible, that has set this whole stinky mess into manifesting. At first I thought to just bitch to Bill Ryan privately about his abusive language and accusations, and then let it go. However there are, in my opinion, larger issues involved that go to the heart of the woo-jo. I favor a critical, feet on the mat approach to the woo-woo world as it is so important and because time is short.

"Bill Ryan has maligned me, and accused me. I am responding and calling him on it. Integrity is what is demonstrated Bill Ryan, the slings and arrows of critical examination that you take, and then prove your case, not what is proclaimed.

Of course Bill Ryan is invited to dialogue on this matter in any form he may so choose. Not that he requires my permission for anything….

yes, i'd like to hear why you did as such too. it seems bill deagle is "untouchable" ... but why?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:13 AM   #361
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post
hi bill,

EXACTLY! i knew once clif found out what was being said about him, and his integrity, he would most certainly come to his own defense in some way. it did not resonate with me from the get go. and truly, was rather shocked that you Bill, would make something like that public, when it was not truth.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:15 AM   #362
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gnosis, Yes I have also gain ancient memories towards the very moment of the creation of my soul. Understanding who we are is the key to restoring ourselves.
What I wanted to know from Bill is what techniques he used to regain the memories of past lives. I have only gotten a few glimpses of my past lives . Going back 2,000 yrs of recollections is quite a treasure of memories.
I can easily help you go Superconscious (a native ability) and view your own past lives. I have 150 hours of session notes that I have yet to write up about Hubby's prior existences. I work over the phone or SKYPE, but I'm not in the business and do it for informational purposes only. Like you, I am sometimes just curious and can't pass up such an open invitation here :-)

When I view my prior existences I use the pattersheet of R3X, which is published on the internet and in the "Files" section of Freezone_Earth Yahoo Group, or just email Robert DuCharme, the main instigator for R3X.

My former PEAT instructor, Karen Gould, gave me a blowout session that I will never forget. But CAVEAT EMPTOR -- grab the goodies and run.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:20 AM   #363
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Petem wrote: "...feet on the mat approach to the woo-woo world ..."

What does he mean by "woo-woo" world? I walk in several worlds so I don't know which one he is referring to. Is he one of those people who like to reject anything they do not comprehend by using baby talk? LOL.

cheers!
Gnosis
Old 12-15-2009, 05:26 AM   #364
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Illusion,

Welcome to the Game Over crew. I have given myself the assignment as part of the mopping up crew and we are mopping up by giving everyone a prize and sending them back to their Source. No sore losers in this GAME!

love,
Gnosis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qXT8...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
I'm new here, but have been following Bill and Kerry for years, going all the way back to the Serp site. You both do such great work.

I recently heard your interview with Freedom Central, Bill, stating that it was all a game. This caused me to jon Avalon.

4 months ago I would have thought you were crazy saying life was a game. Now I completely understand it. I realized a month or two ago. I even said out loud. Okay, Game over. I know its a game and because I know its a game. The game is up! Nothing happened. The game continues. The synchronicities and strange happenings in my life, made me realize that it just wasn't possible, that I was living a "normal" life. I've also had Et in my life a few times. Wanted to let you know, that your not alone. Might even start a new thread to find out if anyone else is playing games lol.

From another Gamer
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 AM   #365
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Although all these puffed up chest displays and groupie mentality posts are interesting to watch from a psychological perspective, could we perhaps get back to questions ?

Hey Bill

Have you had any contact with Dan Winter?

I already asked this but may have gotten lost amongst all the swinging appendages.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 AM   #366
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Hello Bill, wonderful work you and Kerry have done...and more importantly continue to do. I must admit I was utterly fascinated by the interview with James from Wingmakers. It inspired me to read his information and I was stunned.

Some of it is so radical, but its also beautiful. You speak about the danger of talking about the Annunaki....boy James sure opened the floodgates with all the Anu stuff and the INCUNABULA, but for some reason I feel he is safe from them.

Considering how few interviews James has ever done...this is a real honor for PC that he spoke with you. Why do you think he did so?? Was the door left open for any future correspondence from James???
ANNUNAKI, ANNUNAKI, ANNUNAKI, ICKYNAKI, YUCKYNAKI, NA, NA, NA-NA-NA!
SUSHINAKI, YOUR PANTIES ARE SHOWING!!!

No need to TALK about them, just "clear" them. They are to you the effect you wish to create on yourself.

After we cleared a Council of them they gained a newfound respect for themselves and I also had a newfound respect for them. They have once again taken pride in being the "Keepers of the Tech". They serve a valuable function in that they now have some very workable CLEARING TECH. True to their self-decree, they will keep this tech for all universe cycles which they ride out.

Yes, there is more than one Council of Annunaki, and not all Annunaki got the "memo", just my karma buddies so far.

Not to brag, but to submit a higher truth and higher courage in place of fear. Many, in pairs, are able to do what we do and I wish more would train themselves to do it. You, as the All That Is.

If you have a lot of fixed attention on the Annunaki then you may be just the person for the job of helping them heal themselves. See your local recruiter.

See, this game is not as serious as you might believe

Coolness,
gnosis
Old 12-15-2009, 05:56 AM   #367
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Although all these puffed up chest displays and groupie mentality posts are interesting to watch from a psychological perspective, could we perhaps get back to questions ?

Hey Bill

Have you had any contact with Dan Winter?

I already asked this but may have gotten lost amongst all the swinging appendages.
Okay, Lord Aztar, so sorry, my "BAD".

Dear Bill Ryan,
  • Are you afraid to mention the name of the Annunaki?
  • Do you have an awareness that each one of us can help heal the rifts between us and our ancient polar oppositions?
  • Do you think I am puffing out my chest and being psychologically interesting or have you known better people than I who exhibit more abilities than I even can mention?

love with laughter,
Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-15-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:01 AM   #368
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Ha Gnosis- I love it. Their game is over as far as I'm concerned- the Annunaki can go take a hike.....

Wonder why they don't like to show their faces- reminds of the wizard behind the curtain.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:02 AM   #369
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,
what initially got you interested and hooked on scientology? also what was the games master thing you were talking about with Dane Tops?
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:05 AM   #370
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Ha Gnosis- I love it. Their game is over as far as I'm concerned- the Annunaki can go take a hike.....

Wonder why they don't like to show their faces- reminds of the wizard behind the curtain.
SHHHHHH!! You'll get me in trouble -- please append a question to Bill on all your posts to me -- Aztar is not amused!!!

love,
gnosis
Old 12-15-2009, 09:46 AM   #371
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi Bill ...I bet your thinking 'jeeeze wish I never started this'

Hey, I wish I had the time to do what your doing...

Anyway I have a question and was wondering if you had any further information as to why George Green suddenly pulled out of involvement with the Phoenix Journels and started the Paradigm series.Which incidently are amazing books. Some of the messages contained within the Paradigm are replicated in the Journels. So it's obvious that some of his info has been stored via the Journels and released through his own series of books. I believe that most of the information has been channeled form higher forces as I am sure you do as well.

So do you know why he left promoting the Journels to do his own series??

Also in answer to one of your statements....

Do you think Greer is a clone???

viking
Bump...Also forgot to mention Billy Meier, he would be great to interview...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #372
dwonder
Avalon Senior Member

ok my second post . Hello all. Thank you Bill.

This is down to earth. What's your favorite song? Serious. Lets see who connects.
dwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:43 AM   #373
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Bump...Also forgot to mention Billy Meier, he would be great to interview...

viking
Kerry (and I think Bill) tried to make that happen, it was a no go. You can see a picture of Kerry by the Crest, it's in gray, on the PC website.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #374
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
3) Short summary videos: excellent idea, and we've been talking about this. Easily accessible summaries are urgently needed of all our information. But this would be a LOT of work.
There is that.
Thanks for answering my questions. Maybe it would be easier to sort the summaries out from the video transcript first, then go back to the video to collect the selected takes...?
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #375
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Gnosis- If you don't know "comprehend" Clif High's use of "woo woo" try clicking on his website. Your ever so expanded mind might expand a little more.

Aztar- LOL! We're not puffing up our chests just looking for the truth. Clif High NEVER hired a "PI" to research Dr. Bill. Bill Ryan ASSUMED Clif hired a "PI" not realizing the efficiency of how Clif operates. I believe Bill Ryan should apologize and end it. As you say, nothig here folks, let's move on.
Clif is accurate when he states "time is short".

Pete
petem is offline   Reply With Quote