Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 02:01 AM   #1
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Zeland Wellington

Hey I am in New Zealand wellington currently a memeber on Lightworkers.org where we have a new zealand group so lets all connect

Pecae and Blessing
Linkes
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
chiaradina
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Zeland Wellington

Hi! I am here in Wellington also. Going back to Europe for a while, visiting my family and my dog. I am interested in connecting ... feel free to get in touch as I will be back.
Blessings, Chiaradina
chiaradina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i want to move there! id have to mow lawns illegally and be a migrant worker, but it seems worth it to get out of the US! lovely city and country you lucky ducks!

do you see any american ex patriots there ?

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:40 AM   #4
IndigoPhoenix
Avalon Senior Member

i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings
IndigoPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #5
happy
Avalon Senior Member

hi ,
we are humans becoming , help us to become ,

presently in cenral desert oz ,
looking for community to live .
wife family auk land ah.
we come , help .
are there any vego communities nrth island.
earths blessings
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:05 AM   #6
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

Am a kiwi living on the outskirts of Auckland - if you ever up this way, please say "hi".

Blessings!
Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:39 AM   #7
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: New Zealand Wellington

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoPhoenix View Post
i was wondering if anybody could help me with this situation, my girlfriend and i are trying to make it down to NZ before everything comes undone...im concerned about how to get in to NZ with out having any kind of visa..we want to fly under the radar of the government so that we can at least head for the mountains in the south island and hide...please help i feel like we r running out of time and we need as much info and help as possible. blessings

Hi,

Entering NZ without a Visitors Visa, Work Visa is impossible unless you sneak ashore on a boat...not recommened! There are many volunteer coast watch groups all along the east coast with marine radio's and they note every ship, yatch, craft, there markings according to type of craft. These voluteers are vigilant and they were the main reason in apprehending the French secret service who snuck ashore from a Yatch via rubber craft to bomb the Rainbow Warrior. The West coast...well less watched, however dangerous coastline and many boats have come unstuck and many lives lost.

The best suggestion I can think of, is to apply for working visa,

The Apple picking season in the north of the south Island (Nelson region) allow foreign workers in for the season due to lazy Kiwi's ( New Zealanders) who wont pick through the summer months. This has been a major problem, finding pickers, and some years they have lost serious yeilds due to fruit over rippening on the tree, This is primarily an export market worth huge money, so, they gotta be picked, and introduced new legislation to allow foreigners (targeting 'back packer' market) to enter the country under this proviso.

http://www.backpackerboard.co.nz/wor...cking_jobs.php

If successful, Once there, you then can re-evaluate your situation and possibly find other means to stay in the country.

If found as illegal immigrant, you will be deported back to where you came from and will never be allowed back...also worthy to note, As NZ and Australia have very close ties, this deportation will show up and you will never be allowed to enter Australia, and probably other countries.

Take the legal route.

P.s...If you have criminal convictions, jail served ect, difficult to enter.

Best of luck and please go to link above.

Peace always
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote