Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Would Disclosure = Nuclear war?

This is my question, Lets say the discourse in November happens and ET's or the governments ET's land and the president confirms that we are indeed working with ETS.

My question is this: What if that is used as a platform or excuse to start a war?

As in the organized scenario could arise, that one country turns around and says the US are going to use Alien weaponry to control the planet we have to take them out before they can weaponised and use the new technology.

This is only a theory that has been put to me i would just like to get opinion regarding this.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:02 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Would Disclosure = Nuclear war?

I don't know the answer to your question...but it is my understanding that this planet has way more nuclear weapons than it needs to conduct a nuclear war which would virtually exterminate the human race. So...why do we need all the extra nuclear devices? Are they for a Star Wars agenda? Think about it. Way too many Nukes (one is too many IMHO)...Deep Underground Military Bases...Secret Space Program. Hmmmmm.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

You are right and it is a possibility
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
lawlessline

Hi guys,

Sorry to say but discloser will not happen. Not only would it be very detremental for the human race here, but also for all those out there. It would nly benefit the side that people say are the bad guys. Although I don't believe in good and bad. Discloser is not gonna happen. It would be a disaster for the whole universe if it was to happen now. If it does it will be 10 or 15 years.

You are right on one level, it could start a war but a war way beyond this planet. I hope for one that the discloser doesn't happen and it is for that reason.

The other thing that I have never understood. If they have all this contact, if they are friendly intentions? Then why for crying out loud are they dealing with a division of the human race which uses arms to resovle the problems of this world. I wouldn't buy their disclosure.

Just thought I'd put my pennies worth in.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think disclosure would be used as a reason to polarize the world and start a nuclear war. Rather, it would be used to unify the world against a common enemy. The reason would be to generate a large budget for the war effort (money going into the pockets of you know who), and in order to drastically reduce or eliminate our remaining personal freedoms.

Think of this: which is a greater threat to individual freedom, ETs that look like lizards, or ETs who look exactly like us? If they look exactly like us, how do we know who the enemy is? Everyone will need some form of positive ID. It will have to be checked frequently to help find the aliens among us. It will be an excuse for the police state they want to impose, and people will fall for it.

In Greer's latest interview on Veritas, he said his greatest fear was that there would be a hoaxed alien attack, and that would be used to unify the world under military rule.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Disclosure is already happening, already happened. Not from government in full disclosure, but they will eventually follow. They are doing it by controlling some information out to the public via non-governmental means.

One of their concern is to prevent major panic and loose control over the masses. Another is to be ready to present a global situation acceptable to the average citizen. Ultimately, they know if they come out with some information that the people will respond with an impressive number of questions and subjects that could take them into very hot water. Abductions, secret treaty, alien race with governing agenda, just to name a few...

In other words, they are, little by little, conditioning the population before going out with official claims. They will have ready answers to all kind of questions and subjects the public could come up with. They can not tell the whole truth, they will have to come out with something built pretty solid and smart.

But they will have to come out because it is already happening. The people know it. 80% of the world population believe in it and 50% believe the aliens come here on a regular basis. In high geopolitics, they know that when a believe is spread out and keep growing, it is only a matter of time when it will get real. That is why they are setting up the table.

Will it be a reason to begin a war, I don't think so. I do not even think there will be a war, even less nuclear. Why? Because the ones who make a living out of war and weapons, our dear manipulators, Vatican city, Washington DC, London district citizen and their well known families along with their puppets have tried very hard to get one between USA/Israel-China/Russia and it didn't work. They are trying again with swine flu and it doesn't work either. Why? Because their time is finished... It is the end of this cruel empire... Greater forces are at play here... These forces are remarkably more interesting to contemplate.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 10-23-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We are right in the middle of disclosure. All of the information available on the internet is absolutely staggering. Some very powerful people must be making sure that the alternative information superhighway (the scenic route) doesn't get shut down. 'They' could stop the 'leaks' if they really wanted to. I don't even want to think about the top-level shouting matches that must occur regarding all of the stuff we discuss. But to me...the decision was made to inform the public quite some time ago. All of this is not an accident. It is by design. Official disclosure may be somewhat anticlimactic...as it should be. Look for motion pictures and television series which connect even more dots. I'm beginning to think that the good-guys are beginning to get the upper-hand. However...I do worry about the Dracs. I don't absolutely know that they exist...but I do know that evil spirits exist...and that UFO's are real. When someone gets cornered or loses...who knows what insane things they might do. This is my biggest concern presently. The Dracs should just leave. I'm thinking that the Pleiades, Aldebaran, Sirius, Arcturus, and our Solar Sytem have been in a Human vs Human civil war...and a Draconian Reptilian vs Human War...with all manner of corruption, enslavement, extermination, playing-God, etc, etc. If the Draconian Reptilians chose to leave...or were somehow removed...I think things would improve exponentially. If they did leave...I would hope that they wouldn't return with reinforcements and even more advanced technology. Perhaps we could have a separate but equal...Namaste Policy regarding the Dracs. But would they go for such an arrangement? The shadow government knows.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-23-2009 at 10:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #8
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Would Disclosure = Nuclear war?

[Will it be a reason to begin a war, I don't think so. I do not even think there will be a war, even less nuclear. Why? Because the ones who makes a living out of war and weapons, our dear manipulators, Vatican city, Washington DC, London district citizen and their well known families along with their puppets have tried very hard to get one between USA/Israel-China/Russia and it didn't work. They are trying again with swine flu and it doesn't work either. Why? Because their time is finished... It is the end of this cruel empire... Greater forces are at play here... These forces are remarkably more interesting to contemplate.

Namaste, Steven[/QUOTE]

__________________________________________________ ___

Nice post Steven remember we are all Magical Beings and it is up to each and every one of us to change our Lot......the Sulphurous creatures of this Planet Earth are for real however they are a fearful/hateful race and Humans will never lose their Humanity, Freewill, Courage and Love...
__________________________________________________ ___
History is a lie commonly agreed upon..............Voltaire
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:54 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

The first time I heard that there was a plan for disclosure with a date was by Andrew Biasgo on the Veritas Show..................now Steven Greer is on video saying that he heard that Obama had two hours set aside on a news station to do this.

So maybe they really are trying to do something here. I'm sure it's going to **** off TPTB's and thats why they "think" they will assassinate another POTUS I don't see that happening though
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #10
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that real disclosure is already happening. I assumed that the question took this into account and was directed towards "official" disclosure, particularly in this country. I hope that if this type of disclosure happens, it is done wisely for noble purposes and not synically for dark purposes. The recent history of our country does not give me a great deal of confidence, but you never know.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I agree that real disclosure is already happening. I assumed that the question took this into account and was directed towards "official" disclosure, particularly in this country. I hope that if this type of disclosure happens, it is done wisely for noble purposes and not synically for dark purposes. The recent history of our country does not give me a great deal of confidence, but you never know.

You know I just listened to Steven Greer and he has had many meetings going on about this, in fact he says he was in big trouble for a having all these UFO's show up in Fla in Sept. LOL I tried to put this video up on my facebook twice asking people if they were ready for disclosure and its been removed. Check it out..............

Old 10-24-2009, 01:47 AM   #12
DAYDREAMER
Avalon Senior Member

@ mntruthseeker: What's that video of a remote controlled flying saucer with a propellor got to do with real disclosure?

No disclosure should not start any nuclear war (though who knows what North Korea and Iran could do if they do have nukes). The USA is not the only country in the world that has secrets and I am sure that many other countries governments have made contact with ETs and worked with the USA on some things also.

It is just the fact that they have been keeping things secret from the public that elected them into office and denying everything, not to mention using trillions of dollars of tax money in black budget operations while still running the 1960's technology NASA farce that costs a lot too.

Good things will happen. I see no reason for it not to be similar to having a group of people from a foreign country, who look the same as us or slightly different, but are much more technologically advanced, due to a long uninterupted progression of technology that the Earth has not been able to have properly due to natural disasters and major Earth changes in the past - e.g. the great flood and possibly ancient wars that bought us back to basics.

Full disclosure will be the best thing that has happened to modern man.
DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #13
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Please, please please, I can take it anymore...please, get out of the fear and negativity syndrome..I think I have said it previously, but I will say it again. There will be NO NUCLEAR WAR ON PLANET EARTH, it will not be allowed; and there will be Disclosure, because the genie is already out of the bottle, and no 3rd Density force on earth can put it back. The more we stay positive, and light-centered, the quicker it is going to happen. On the other hand, if we encourage thoughts of fear and doubt the longer it will take to manifest, but happen it WILL.. Just remember one thing..We are the ones who are going to make it happen, so what is it going to be?..the choice is always ours.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:04 AM   #14
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Would Disclosure = Nuclear war?

Hi all,
I doubt Nuclear War very much unless its with limited weapons technologies. Discloure has happen with Dr Greer, PC etc and doubt if a president would stand in a press confrence with et but I could be wrong. Hoax or disinfomation from spooks.

Cheers
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:20 AM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
@ mntruthseeker: What's that video of a remote controlled flying saucer with a propellor got to do with real disclosure?

No disclosure should not start any nuclear war (though who knows what North Korea and Iran could do if they do have nukes). The USA is not the only country in the world that has secrets and I am sure that many other countries governments have made contact with ETs and worked with the USA on some things also.

It is just the fact that they have been keeping things secret from the public that elected them into office and denying everything, not to mention using trillions of dollars of tax money in black budget operations while still running the 1960's technology NASA farce that costs a lot too.

Good things will happen. I see no reason for it not to be similar to having a group of people from a foreign country, who look the same as us or slightly different, but are much more technologically advanced, due to a long uninterupted progression of technology that the Earth has not been able to have properly due to natural disasters and major Earth changes in the past - e.g. the great flood and possibly ancient wars that bought us back to basics.

Full disclosure will be the best thing that has happened to modern man.

According to Steven Greer, TPTB didnt like this but his feeling is that the ET's are going to just start showing up. When they warned him, he told them he didnt care. You know Steve already gave them a deadline and they didnt keep it and that was back in May

Now according to Andrew Basiago back a few months ago, way before David Wilcock repeated it at the LA conference, he gave the date of Nov 27th for the date Obama would make the televise announcement.

Other Countries have already made disclosure by putting the information out there, same as Steven Greer.

This video was one of defiance..............they wanted everyone to see and the newspapers picked up the stories. The story was never killed

IMO I thought it was a good sign......The power of TPTB is getting swept right under their feet.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:22 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
Please, please please, I can take it anymore...please, get out of the fear and negativity syndrome..I think I have said it previously, but I will say it again. There will be NO NUCLEAR WAR ON PLANET EARTH, it will not be allowed; and there will be Disclosure, because the genie is already out of the bottle, and no 3rd Density force on earth can put it back. The more we stay positive, and light-centered, the quicker it is going to happen. On the other hand, if we encourage thoughts of fear and doubt the longer it will take to manifest, but happen it WILL.. Just remember one thing..We are the ones who are going to make it happen, so what is it going to be?..the choice is always ours.

I am not afraid.............They have more doubts about us then they have ever given us to fear them. we are the hostile ones......

TPTBs are the only ones that are throwing the "fear" issue around.

Sorry, but in my reality............there will be no nuclear war
Old 10-24-2009, 02:56 AM   #17
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm nuclear war... lemme see... eeny meeny miny moe... No

oh something just in... fresh from the ether... it's either yes or no...

lemme dowse it... yes Omg no... but my gut says no... eeny meeny miny moe...
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:28 AM   #18
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that from almost every predictive source oct/nov are key mnonths for some major changes.

So far, Oct 25 we have a nuke going off in DC, finance collapse on Nov 4, ET disclosure on Nov 27.

Follow the steps in that order and you could see it being a likely agenda that works in their favour.

How much attention would be paid to disclosure if a nuclear war is started?

Well I guess we wont have long to wait to find out.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:24 AM   #19
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
I don't think disclosure would be used as a reason to polarize the world and start a nuclear war. Rather, it would be used to unify the world against a common enemy. The reason would be to generate a large budget for the war effort (money going into the pockets of you know who), and in order to drastically reduce or eliminate our remaining personal freedoms.

Think of this: which is a greater threat to individual freedom, ETs that look like lizards, or ETs who look exactly like us? If they look exactly like us, how do we know who the enemy is? Everyone will need some form of positive ID. It will have to be checked frequently to help find the aliens among us. It will be an excuse for the police state they want to impose, and people will fall for it.

In Greer's latest interview on Veritas, he said his greatest fear was that there would be a hoaxed alien attack, and that would be used to unify the world under military rule.
Yes Jnana, and that scenario is the one I've been talking about in almost every show. Project Iron Mountain.

Cheers,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, disclosure, nuclear war, weapons usa states