Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ok this is just too friggin weird!!! Upcoming show V on ABC

http://abc.go.com/fallpreview/index?pn=v

You have to watch this trailer for the upcoming show this fall. This is exactly what I believe is going to happen with a false flag invasion and the Alien "saviour" group.

Quote:
Today, the world woke up to find spaceships over every major city. The Visitors claim to have come in peace, bringing gifts of medical miracles and technological breakthroughs. They promise to do no harm. They're lying.

Most people believe the aliens have arrived just when we needed them most. We're eager to embrace their generous offers of help, but while tracking a terrorist cell, Homeland Security agent Erica Evans stumbles upon something far more sinister. Erica discovers that the aliens have plans to infiltrate our governments and businesses, planting seeds for their plot to control mankind. Convincing anyone of the truth will be impossible because the Visitors have two powerful weapons. First, they've given the people faith with their reassuring presence and gifts. Second, they've rallied our youth. Thousands of teens, including Erica's son, have been recruited as 'Peace Ambassadors' but they're actually serving as unwitting spies. When Erica gets thrust into the resistance movement, she'll have to balance her covert activities with her job and her role as a mother, fighting to protect her son Tyler - even as he joins forces with the enemy.

From executive producer Scott Peters, Emmy-nominated creator of The 4400, comes a bold re-imagining of the sci-fi classic. Let the invasion begin.

The series is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television. Scott Peters is executive producer/writer and Steve Pearlman and Jace Hall are executive producers.

So here is the part I'm confused about. Why are the PTB putting this in the open? Do they want us to believe that all Aliens are evil? Yes, but I also thought they wanted people to fall for the saviour plan.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Ok this is just too friggin weird!!! Upcoming show V on ABC

The bird from LOST
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
The bird from LOST
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
5thDensity
Avalon Senior Member

****, look at the end of the trailer, they are reptilian under the skin

Last edited by 5thDensity; 06-18-2009 at 07:43 PM.
5thDensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is a remake of an earlier series. The difference is this time I believe we are closer to disclosure.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thDensity View Post
****, look at the end of the trailer, they are reptilian under the skin
Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer
So here is the part I'm confused about. Why are the PTB putting this in the open? Do they want us to believe that all Aliens are evil? Yes, but I also thought they wanted people to fall for the saviour plan.

Think back to almost all Alien movies that have been released. Most have presented alien life forms in a negative light. If extra terestrials were brave enough to come down and offer some form of assistance they would be greeted with open catridges.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Wooow, from ABC!. You know they know something. I like to know what David Wilcock or David Icke or even Kerry's opinion on this is.
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Go figure.

Think back to almost all Alien movies that have been released. Most have presented alien life forms in a negative light. If extra terestrials were brave enough to come down and offer some form of assistance they would be greeted with open catridges.
Will have to see how the 2012 movies from Sony's perspective on this is, if any.
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:00 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Hollywood may be trying to warn the Goyim. I think Hollywood knows more than we realize. Consider this prophetic program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKQz-xm0is There seems to be unofficial disclosure occurring everywhere. I continue to think that there are good aliens in the universe. Heck...we're probably aliens. But the ones who are here right now...and who may be in control...are not the nice ones. I think the PTB are scared. Ending the secrecy...and empowering the general public...may be the only hope for this miserable planet.

When you watch this movie...think of the giant spaceships as being Deep Underground Military Bases. Also...the pretty woman may be Lucifer aka Satan aka God of This World. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3A6_blpqpU As always...just speculation. My words of wit are offered 'as is'. I accept no responsibility for my irresponsibility.

Please consider this related thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-18-2009 at 10:54 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #10
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

am i the only one old enough to remember the series 'v' in the late 70's or early 80's? marc singer as the protagonist human?
they were reptilian under the skin. and they were not nice lizards either.
i'll be honest, it is my memory of the repitillian visitors in this series that affects my skepticism about 'reptillian overlords'.

i'll be curious to see how the remake does.
please pardon the candor of my statement. but, the tv series really did affect my acceptance of the whole 'reptillian alien conspiracy thing'.
i wish i knew more.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #11
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

yea that was a great show paganfreak!!

my dad watched it often and id watch with him.
this might actually make me want to turn on a televison again!! LOL
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Freaky.

I'm not sure what it's trying to convey.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:59 AM   #13
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Funny because we were just discussing the old series 2 months ago in THIS THREAD, and now a remake of it. Hmmmm.......
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:32 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Ok this is just too friggin weird!!! Upcoming show V on ABC

I used to watch "V" in the '80's.. was one of my favourites, but a bit scary (I was only little).

Reptilians taking over the world.

Well they were here first (remember the dinosaurs) I guess we are on 'their' planet.

Well all need to get along....

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #15
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I used to watch "V" in the '80's.. was one of my favourites, but a bit scary (I was only little).

Reptilians taking over the world.

Well they were here first (remember the dinosaurs) I guess we are on 'their' planet.

Well all need to get along....

Interesting perception... first thing I thought of was the Israel/Palestine struggle. Soooo... how's that one going?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:22 AM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Well isn't judging a being on their exterior appearance just "Universal Racism"

There are many scary looking beings out there that are actually wise, loving beings.

I'm not making excuses for the Drakon/Draco domination agenda.. just stating a reminder not to make broad generalisations based on external appearances.

Love All Serve All.

There are DNA Bio-Regenesis programs being carried out by the Interdimensional Association of Free Worlds (IAFW) and Guardian Alliance to uplift some of these "fallen" angelic races back into harmony with the Law Of One and Emerald Covenant.. There are amnesties available to these beings should they choose to switch sides and repair their digressive DNA configurations.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

V on abc

22 on 21
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #18
michaelg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
V on abc

22 on 21
777: can you tell us its meaning ?
michaelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
777: can you tell us its meaning ?
V is the the master number 22, and the 5th element, its the grail.Xtract all life's Xperience from U by pouring it into the V.Myths are always used to Xpress divine principles.

29 ships over the city=666 or 11or18 PI

All of these things things are about U, because once we awaken to who we are, all the myths will come to life as the highest truths. The PTW don't care if we know about aliens,they only fear self awareness.Thats just my observation.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #20
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The PTW don't care if we know about aliens,they only fear self awareness.Thats just my observation.
it really is this simple, isn't it? If we only knew the power we possess...
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #21
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi micjer,

I think you're back to front here. I don't see anything wierd at all, on the contrary, it's all perfectly normal.

Writers, before they even put pen to paper do research into the subject they want to write about. They do this to keep what they are writing about real.
CSI for example, did research as to which methods the real CSI use and base their stories around that. ER does research into illness and include those facts in their stories to keep the program more credible.

The same could be said about V.

If I wanted to make a sci-fi movie or series, I would hang around UFO chatboards, websites and forums to add into my story what ufologists, scholars and just interested people are talking or more importantly, have been talking about. That way, my target audience (ufologists, scholars and the interested) will beleive more in what I am writing about. My story will hold their attention better as they will say, "Yes! I heard about that!".

This is also true of certain 'whistleblowers' who do not have a whistle, but just blow using third hand information, those false prophets predicting things based on information thay have researched, genuine or not, and reaching a logical conclusion sometimes claiming it was sent to them by alien beings.

Those type of people tend to become a reference and after a certain period of time become 'experts'. They just re-pass common information of a certain field to a wider audience and become considered 'special'.

Not really a great deal about conspiracy, nor secret agendas, nor anything such like. Merely wanting to tell a story.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
http://abc.go.com/fallpreview/index?pn=v

You have to watch this trailer for the upcoming show this fall. This is exactly what I believe is going to happen with a false flag invasion and the Alien "saviour" group.

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #22
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Good points Steve. I guess I was thinking more of why ABC would "allow" this to be put on the air. But I guess they think everyone is still sleeping and wouldn't believe it to being close to the truth.

One thing for sure it makes it more confusing in regards to alien contact being of light or darkness.(deception) The tough part is to decide which is which!

Old 06-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #23
David
Avalon Senior Member

No thanks. I have my fair share of them already. They are not all "service to self" though.
David is offline   Reply With Quote